Cannonball's Content

There have been 300 items by Cannonball (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#128908 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by Cannonball on 07 November 2007 - 12:25 AM in News

I was just providing examples, but yes. However, I would leave one on the "laser." Even if it turns out to be a POS, which there is a 99.99% chance of happening, then it provides a readily available shells for an integration or replacement.

Oh I know, I just wanted to feel good about contributing to the discussion. That's looking at the bright side though. If it is in fact useless, like you stated, it's a shell for integration which is also removable. I'm pretty psyched for that.

#128765 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by Cannonball on 05 November 2007 - 11:53 PM in News

Perhaps this should have been stated earlier. The rails on this gun are like on the normal LS. You would need to take an inverse rail, such as from the top of a Crossfire or from an LS scope, glue it to your gun/accessory, and then slide that onto the rail on the RC.

that or the rails from the sight and the 'laser" can be used if they turn out to be pretty much useless. Who knows though right?

#128222 Happy Birthday Forsaken_angel24!

Posted by Cannonball on 01 November 2007 - 02:20 PM in Off Topic

happy birthday FA

#128103 Halloween Pumpkins!

Posted by Cannonball on 31 October 2007 - 01:00 AM in Off Topic

My amateur attempt at Chuck Norris last year.
Posted Image

I just tried my hand at scraping this year. Nothing too large scale, just the eclipse design from Heroes.

2 more pumpkins to go so We'll see what happens.

#127822 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by Cannonball on 28 October 2007 - 02:43 PM in News

I was speaking of the center part with all of the attachments removed since they house nothing important. without all of that crap on it, it is similar to a pistol hence the usage of "pistolesque"

you basically expressed my point while making me look stupid at the same time.

#127771 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Cannonball on 28 October 2007 - 01:04 AM in Modifications

pretty sweet. I was going to do the four ammo holder into the crap light holder thing but keep the bottom ones as well. I ppked mine though. looks clean though.

#127770 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by Cannonball on 28 October 2007 - 12:55 AM in News

No, the plunger assembly in the LS is twice as long as this pistol.

No, it's not. Just compare the Recon (with out the fake barrel and laser) to the Longshot Carbine mod. it looks exactly the same. I'm guessing that the only difference is the way that the plunger catches on the Recon (since the stock is removable).

Ok, so then it'd be all of the goodies of the longshot that fills up that monster squeezed into the pistolesque Recon. Here's hoping Hasbro figured out how to do that.

#127644 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by Cannonball on 27 October 2007 - 02:47 AM in News

OMC = :rolleyes: at Hasbro.

-Piney-

I'm anxiously awaiting the hasbro over throw.

One Man Clan, or One Man Company?

#127643 Crossbows

Posted by Cannonball on 27 October 2007 - 02:28 AM in Homemades

you should probably replace your name with lucy in your quote there buddy.

#127642 Almost Done Homemade Just Missing Something

Posted by Cannonball on 27 October 2007 - 02:25 AM in Homemades

you could make one, or you could use a bike pump

#127618 Do You Think We Kind Of Have An Anarchy?

Posted by Cannonball on 26 October 2007 - 10:50 PM in General Nerf

There's no problems at NerfHaven.

Only uptight members and trolls from airsoft and paintball who want to prove something, somehow, by messing with the normal members' minds.

No fences or walls holding any of us in. We are free to leave if we don't like how things are done here.

Or, we can show you the door...that method usually comes with lots of fanfare, sometimes quite silently.

No problems.

-Piney-

hey hey, not all of the airsoft trolls are douche bags, or am I the only exception?

#126925 The Spidey Dart Tag Guns Thread (warning Big Pics)

Posted by Cannonball on 22 October 2007 - 12:35 AM in Modifications

Oh man, I'm looking forward to reading that write-up. Nice job. keep up the good work.

#126542 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Cannonball on 18 October 2007 - 12:31 AM in Modifications

Longbow, that LS looks amazing, I feel like I've seen it in a movie or something though.
Cannonball, nice LS mod. What did you use for the grip?

thanks man. It was actually the grip from an old spring airsoft grenade launcher that I had laying around.

#126540 The Spidey Dart Tag Guns Thread (warning Big Pics)

Posted by Cannonball on 18 October 2007 - 12:02 AM in Modifications

Pink hot glue is fuckin' gross looking. Nice integration though. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

-butt

It looks like polygrip or some other denture adhesive...

I think it goes pretty well with an already purple gun.

#126109 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Cannonball on 14 October 2007 - 12:43 AM in Modifications

I've been checking the forums out for a while now so I thought I should at least put something up. Here's my Longshot and Nitefinder.

Posted Image

#126004 Squishy's Firefly Night Combat Mod

Posted by Cannonball on 13 October 2007 - 02:05 AM in Modifications

sounds like it'd break easily. I was toying with idea of replacing the "laser" sight on a nitefinder with a disposable camera's flash bulb. I think that'd be a little better then a 'flash nade" because it wouldn't be tossed around and potentially broken.

#125914 Nerf Guns For 2008

Posted by Cannonball on 12 October 2007 - 12:43 AM in General Nerf

Thats going to be hella awesome!

This has now progressed to the point where it is too painful to read. I won't spoil it for cmdrmack's sake, though.

Damn I'm stupid so cmdrmack just made that up.

I now understand why there are Emo kids..

#125913 Zombie Games.

Posted by Cannonball on 12 October 2007 - 12:31 AM in General Nerf

Since you bumped it already, and we are still on the topic of playing at night and using some kind of illumination, I'd like to share a link to a good flashlight site. www.surefire.com.

Their G2 Nitrolon is pretty affordable and is one of the best flashlights you could possibly get. It's drastically brighter then a large maglite but fits in your palm. I own one myself, not just for the nerfing/airsofting, but for camping and stuff. I'm positive this light would have a greater effect on people then a camera flash.

Just thought I'd share something that might help a bit.

#125905 Squishy's Firefly Night Combat Mod

Posted by Cannonball on 11 October 2007 - 11:25 PM in Modifications

I have actually done this myself. I just cut out the plastic on the front and flipped the flasher up and to the side. It's inside the gun itself which probably reduces the brightness a tad. Good job man. I haven't tried it at night though so tell us how it works. <_<

#125691 Custom Longshot Modification Pictures

Posted by Cannonball on 10 October 2007 - 11:22 AM in Modifications

A good alternative is to head over to a nearby swapmeet and browse their airsoft selection. (if they have any). Most of the time you'll be able to get your hands on a cool looking rifle. Can't guarantee it will perform fantastic as an airsoft gun, but if you want to do something like mkbae then that is what I suggest. The swapmeet that is nearby me sells the 10mm paintball gun for pretty cheap as well so I'm sure you might be able to find one of those at the swap meet as well.