- → nerfboi's Content
There have been 680 items by nerfboi (Search limited from 30-March 93)
1) Is my Modded ATK. Nothing too special. Basic PETG barrel replacement, plugged pump.
2) Here it is with a removable PVC stock, just like Falcon's AT3K
3) Here is my recon. Nothing much. PETG barrel Replacement.
4) Basic CPVC barrel NF. Painted badly. But still usable. It's with an EX 3 Spring and innards
5) CPVC Coupler Modded PPK NF. My baby here. Had her since she first came out. 1st Gen. Spring and Plunger Head Reinforcement, and filled Empty space w/ hot glue.
6)Here it is w/ a homemade duct tape holster
EDIT: I don't know how to resize my pictures to make em' better. Can someone tell me how?
I used a lot of the quick connect couplers. It probably would have looked better if I used barbed connectors.
Also, if anyone has barbed TEEs and couplers for 1/8" ID tubing and would sell me some for cheap, that would be great. PM if you have any.
This was a perfect mate with CPVC with a lil' sanding on the CPVC part. And the slots were made with a drill and rotary tool. Also, Thanks CS for the plans and design!
You bought the Frost King brand right? Yeah, their foam is variable.
Home Depot foam used to be too big for even 9/16ths brass. My brand new batch is different: It is a tad
smaller than fa24 foam, but bigger than Ace foam. Batchs vary though.