- → nerfboi's Content
There have been 680 items by nerfboi (Search limited from 14-November 92)
1) Is my Modded ATK. Nothing too special. Basic PETG barrel replacement, plugged pump.
2) Here it is with a removable PVC stock, just like Falcon's AT3K
3) Here is my recon. Nothing much. PETG barrel Replacement.
4) Basic CPVC barrel NF. Painted badly. But still usable. It's with an EX 3 Spring and innards
5) CPVC Coupler Modded PPK NF. My baby here. Had her since she first came out. 1st Gen. Spring and Plunger Head Reinforcement, and filled Empty space w/ hot glue.
6)Here it is w/ a homemade duct tape holster
EDIT: I don't know how to resize my pictures to make em' better. Can someone tell me how?
This was a perfect mate with CPVC with a lil' sanding on the CPVC part. And the slots were made with a drill and rotary tool. Also, Thanks CS for the plans and design!
I used a lot of the quick connect couplers. It probably would have looked better if I used barbed connectors.
Also, if anyone has barbed TEEs and couplers for 1/8" ID tubing and would sell me some for cheap, that would be great. PM if you have any.
Ok, then I've been making them the right lenght. Also, what do you use to weight it with?
2'', for me at least. I just went outside and tested a batch of darts, be sure you glue the weight down, to prevent it from moving inside the dart. If you don't they will fly in circles, killing accuracy out of a high power blaster.
EDIT: Whats the difference between open celled FBR and closed cell FBR? sorry for the noobish question
1 Longshot - AR's removed, PETG barrel replacment
2 1st Gen. Nitefinders - AR's removed, 1 CPVC Coupler Mod, other just CPVC barrel
2 AT2K - 1 PETG barels, other single CPVC barrel, both pump plugged
1 Titan - CPVC, $ barrel shogun attachment(Gengar's mod)
1 Recon - AR's Removed, PETG barrel Replacement
1 BBB - Coupler Modded