nerfboi's Content

There have been 680 items by nerfboi (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#105802 Whats Your Favorite Fast Food Places?

Posted by nerfboi on 15 May 2007 - 09:56 PM in Off Topic

My favorites are Carls Jr., In and Out, and Taco Bell. Only way to get to my nearest In and Out is the bus or by car. The rest I can Bike up there

#106039 Whats Your Favorite Fast Food Places?

Posted by nerfboi on 16 May 2007 - 10:20 PM in Off Topic

I forgot to mention Quizno's and Sub way. Theres a Sub Way across the street from my complex area. I like the sweet onion teriyaki on white bread. But I gotta try that Italian herb and chesse bread. It's making me hungry :D

#149010 Sidearm/secondary Guns

Posted by nerfboi on 03 April 2008 - 12:14 AM in General Nerf

First Gen NF w/ CPVC coupler and 4" barrel set inside my homemade cardboard holster. Simple as that.

#189021 What Inspired You To Nerf...

Posted by nerfboi on 11 November 2008 - 12:36 PM in General Nerf

For me, it was buying something cheap from the toy isle. It was the 1st Gen. NF. and then I wanted to see what I could do with it(mainly make darts for it) and I stumble on this.

#149018 Longshot Question/problem

Posted by nerfboi on 03 April 2008 - 12:32 AM in Modifications

Is the dart fishtailing? Did you remove the AR's? What type of dart was it?

No fishtailing, and no AR removal.
I used a Recon streamline.
No, I don't have the front gun attached either.

I also will say that the darts never wanted to stay in the gun, they kept falling out if I ever pointed the gun down.

What about that part? You said that the dart doesnt like to stay in the barrel, it would always fall out if it goes upside down.

#149006 Longshot Question/problem

Posted by nerfboi on 03 April 2008 - 12:11 AM in Modifications

We'll you said that your darts dont stay in the barrel. That means that the dart isn't able to build up pressure before the dart leaves.

#148989 Longshot Question/problem

Posted by nerfboi on 02 April 2008 - 11:20 PM in Modifications

Did you replace the barrel at all? Also, is your dart tooth still in there?

#42495 Halo Shotgun

Posted by nerfboi on 25 November 2004 - 02:50 PM in Homemades

and wheres the trigger?

#42474 Halo Shotgun

Posted by nerfboi on 25 November 2004 - 11:49 AM in Homemades

i did'nt get what okto said but i understand what you said. and thaks for helping me as in telling me what to use <_<

#42431 Halo Shotgun

Posted by nerfboi on 25 November 2004 - 12:39 AM in Homemades

by any chance would you tell me how to make it pm me :ph34r:

#42393 Halo Shotgun

Posted by nerfboi on 24 November 2004 - 07:17 PM in Homemades

oh ok i probobly (sp?) just didnt see it

#224344 Fbr Directory

Posted by nerfboi on 19 April 2009 - 11:39 AM in General Nerf

Here's another. it's from the same web site as yours, but I think it's just the MSDS of the stuff

#42389 Halo Shotgun

Posted by nerfboi on 24 November 2004 - 06:36 PM in Homemades

nice job. but where are you going to put the at2k?

#178760 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by nerfboi on 21 September 2008 - 11:14 PM in General Nerf

Oh shit sorry I just read your writeup. I was confusing this with the snap with the cardboard on it to make it look like a plusbow. But for the price of materials I don't think a $30 fee for work is applicable. Carbon was selling the same thing minus the stock for $20 ( I think don't quote me on it).

I'm with Nonsense on this one. I just made Carbons SNAP 1.5 and It only cost $25-30 in materials, and now I can make at least 3 more. So, $52 shipped seems a lot. It only took 4 hours to make if you followed Carbons set up and his measurements. And I think you made your SNAPbow a little more complicated than it should be. I didn't use a +bow spring in mine, but used a handyman spring and a BBB spring, and I'm guessing I get around 80-9'(Not exact here). But 120' with a +bow spring, that's insane. Whats holding the couplers together? I would think that that kind of a spring will fuck up the gun fairly easily. I know that cause just with the 2 springs, one of my rubber washers got torn.

#178935 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by nerfboi on 22 September 2008 - 08:33 PM in General Nerf

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know what Carbon uses for his trigger covers?

#110279 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfboi on 09 June 2007 - 06:39 PM in General Nerf

I don't know about you, but I would be truely steamed at this point. But really I would have given up at this point I admire your persistance man! :D

You know though perphaps this is not Starbuck's fault.....Maybe your guns are lost in the mail?

That might be one reason too.

#178917 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by nerfboi on 22 September 2008 - 08:00 PM in General Nerf

I replaced the old style PVC plunger head in Daedalus with something similar to Carbon's fender washer design. I used a 1 1/4" washer on top of a ring of 0.093" polycarbonate. The weight savings boosted my range by about 10 ft. Carbon, awesome design, Rork, awesome adaptation, although I would NEVER pay someone to make a blaster for me. Its too much fun to do it myself.

That;s the case for me right there. It's more fun making or modding guns than buying one already mad or modded. That kills the fun out of it. Rock, I love your extra rubber washer design. I'm going to go put and extra one(one of my torn ones) when I finish my damned homework. Again, I wouldn't pay $52 for that gun, but it's not my decision.

#211308 The Domsayer - Gow Inspired Rfsg

Posted by nerfboi on 10 February 2009 - 10:08 PM in Modifications

WOW. That's awesome! Nice work. I love it. Keep up the good work!

#179030 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by nerfboi on 22 September 2008 - 11:43 PM in General Nerf

On a productive note: I have to use 1 1/4" trigger covers, due to the fact that the industrial-strength clothespins I use are roughly twice as thick as regular ones. You could probably use the regular clothespins, but they're WAY flimsier.

Where do you get these "Industrial" strength clothespins? From what I know, people who do laundry don't need that much clamp power as it would ruin the clothing.

#110354 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfboi on 09 June 2007 - 11:02 PM in General Nerf

Oh ok then. Well best of luck on getting them back man.

#219490 Longshot Breakthough (takes Stress Of The Boltsled) (writeup's Up)

Posted by nerfboi on 23 March 2009 - 07:02 PM in Modifications

Actually, hot glue can be very strong unless it's always cold in you area year round. But in moderate weather, it will definitely hold up, if you use a high temp. glue gun.

#221330 +pistol, By Splitlip

Posted by nerfboi on 02 April 2009 - 08:16 PM in Homemades

Is the grip/handle from one of those cheap-o Wal*Mart paintball guns?

#221540 +pistol, By Splitlip

Posted by nerfboi on 04 April 2009 - 11:20 AM in Homemades

Why are people bagging on Split? I'm pretty sure he doesn't lie about the ranges about his +pistol. It's pretty much a plus bow without the stock. So wouldn't that mean it should AT LEAST get 130?

#112446 Closed

Posted by nerfboi on 21 June 2007 - 10:52 PM in General Nerf

don;t know if a maverick tht works fine, but no slide cocker is considered "broken" If so, then that. Only $8, I think.

#107178 Couplered Big Blast

Posted by nerfboi on 22 May 2007 - 10:18 PM in Modifications

Nice job as always CS. You always amaze me on how clean all your modds are. And nice Drill Press too :P . Also, whats the difference between regular 1/2 CPVC and 1/2 SHC80 CPVC?

#110278 Couplered Big Blast

Posted by nerfboi on 09 June 2007 - 06:36 PM in Modifications

Red FBR is sexy. And it has a smoother outside that the grey FBR i think. Ask FA24 or look in his thread about selling it.

#116401 Spare Time

Posted by nerfboi on 19 July 2007 - 12:13 AM in Off Topic

I play with my tech decks when I'm just sitting infront of the computer doing nothing. But normally, I go out and hang with my friends and go bike around with my BMX bike, try jumping things and just messing around really.

#111318 Iphone!

Posted by nerfboi on 14 June 2007 - 09:28 PM in Off Topic

I'd stick with the Mortorola Razr, or the Slvr. only reason to buy the iPhone, is if you have that much money and don't know what to do with it. But don't take me for example, I'm only 14.

#103875 Your Weapon Setup.

Posted by nerfboi on 03 May 2007 - 11:47 PM in Off Topic

Before, it was:
Primary: PETG modded Longshot
Sidearm: Coupled Nitefinder

Now
Primary: Modded BBB
Seconday: Quadded brassed AT2k
Sidearm: Coupled Nitefinder.

#192741 Black Friday Debrief

Posted by nerfboi on 29 November 2008 - 01:15 PM in General Nerf

Same here. I'll get back to you on that. I'll be back on in a couple of hours, as I'm doing some other stuff too.

#192739 Black Friday Debrief

Posted by nerfboi on 29 November 2008 - 01:04 PM in General Nerf

You can't put a price on life.
Anyway, I'm going back to Wal*Mart today. Hopefully I'll find some of those AT3k packs!!!!

#192808 Black Friday Debrief

Posted by nerfboi on 29 November 2008 - 05:31 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, you kinda late. Look a few pages back. Well, I didn't see anymore AT3k packs. so I'm guessing they are out.

#150204 Your Biggest Nerf Regret

Posted by nerfboi on 09 April 2008 - 11:11 AM in General Nerf

Spraining the lower end of my tibialis Anterior ( The muscle that runs up your shin.) at every fucking war I go to. If you try to raise your toes to your knee you will flex the muscle that gets me every time. All I need to do is stretch it before every war.

Biggest modification regret would probably be the first shot. Just as much work as a NF with little results.

Biggest regret above all. Putting faith in others to organize anything Nerf related. Early spring Nerf war in Mississauga supposed to be organized by Hexen. Never happened. 2 Assassin games organized by Hexen and Sway. Both of those never happened either due to the high ammount in procrastination and lazyness.

Yeah, I get shin splints too.
My greatest regret is buying the Recon. It sucked period.

#192530 Black Friday Debrief

Posted by nerfboi on 28 November 2008 - 04:53 PM in General Nerf

Man, I woke up at 4 AM this morning. I went to circuit city to buy a Wii and a PS3(for me :D ) But when I got to Wal Mart, I looked over and saw the AT3K twin packs so I rushed to find them. But no luck me.

Holy crap! You bought a wii an a PS3 tody for youself? Tha-tha-that's like $600. Holy crap!

On topic: You guy's are lucky. I couldn't go because I was too tired. :o

I wish. The Wii is for my lil' sister. The PS3 is mine. Do you guys think they will still be stocking the AT3k even after today? Cause II REALLY REALLY want some.

#150257 Your Biggest Nerf Regret

Posted by nerfboi on 09 April 2008 - 05:12 PM in General Nerf

Heh, lucky for you, I spent $20 for mine. I could have gotten a Disk Shot.

#192474 Black Friday Debrief

Posted by nerfboi on 28 November 2008 - 12:59 PM in General Nerf

Man, I woke up at 4 AM this morning. I went to circuit city to buy a Wii and a PS3(for me :( ) But when I got to Wal Mart, I looked over and saw the AT3K twin packs so I rushed to find them. But no luck me.

#144674 War In The Oc: Nano (april)

Posted by nerfboi on 10 March 2008 - 11:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey Bags, When is the war? I live down near Irvine, RSM.

#145762 War In The Oc: Nano (april)

Posted by nerfboi on 19 March 2008 - 12:22 AM in Nerf Wars

Put me down for a possiblity + 2 others maybe 3

#148782 War In The Oc: Nano (april)

Posted by nerfboi on 01 April 2008 - 11:51 PM in Nerf Wars

I mean yeah, I'll try my best to come, but it might be hard because I don't have a ride up there

#148494 War In The Oc: Nano (april)

Posted by nerfboi on 31 March 2008 - 11:34 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, if we have it in Irvine, then thats a greater chance I may be able to come. Just PM for my number if you guys need it. But ONLY if you need it.