Viper's Content

There have been 471 items by Viper (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#48414 Most Influential In Online Nerf History?

Posted by Viper on 01 March 2005 - 10:30 PM in General Nerf

The earliest thing I remeber was Foam Weapons Arsenal,which was like early 90's I believe. I remember modding guns before I went online and found nerf.cent.org and nerfreviewed, just using simple banding. Anyone who has knowledge of simple mechanics and got into nerf had at least some interest in modding the gun initially. Its truly amazing as a community what we've been able to come up with and in many ways, how much we may have affected the designs of nerf toys. There were some other really old ones I can remeber like Nerfland,the old nerfworld and a few others.

Many thought nerf was going to die after NO shutdown(basically) or when Eric Stryker stopped putting up new reviews, (by the way his personal page and video game pages were excellent as well) but really as long as there's interest in nerf type guns, there will always be a community.

In life there are only 2 things that are certain, human stupidity and nerf, but I'm not so sure about human stupidity,since Bush will leave after another 3 or so years.

Here's Kenner's version:

1947 Kenner Products is formed in Cincinnati, Ohio, by the Steiner brothers, Albert, Philip and Joseph. The company is named after its original office location on Kenner Street.

...snip...

1991 With the Hasbro purchase and resulting restructuring, Play- Doh is shifted to the Playskool Division of the company; Parker Brothers’ Nerf and Tonka’s Cupcake doll lines move to Kenner Products.

...snip...

1993 The Nerf line explodes with the introduction of a number of new toys including Nerf Arrowstorm, Sharpshooter and the NB-1.

...snip...

1995 As Nerf celebrates its 25th birthday, the line’s popularity with consumers of all ages continues to soar – even the United States Congress was caught playing with Nerf Ballzookas in a brainstorming session addressing the national deficit.

...snip...

2000 Hasbro announces it will shut its Cincinnati operations, ending 53 years of Kenner history.

C: Edited for relevance

#55862 Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith

Posted by Viper on 28 May 2005 - 04:12 PM in Off Topic

I thought episode 3 was great. The dialogue was a little dry, like he was trying to hard to portray feudal europe meets star battles. I thought the rebel alliance was implicitly explained as Yoda etc. group together at the end. I did notice a great deal of contradiction in the JEDI way, as in reality they were just a little-bit-nicer siths. Think about when Mace Windu tried to kill the emporer when he was down, which was wasn't the jedi way and Vader defended the emporer. The best part was the development of Anakin into Darth Vader through a series of events that start out being what may seem to harmless.

Does anyone know where I can find the scripts for episodes 7,8, and 9?

#55002 Most Over/under-rated Guns

Posted by Viper on 16 May 2005 - 02:55 PM in General Nerf

overrated: BBB again, I've done well with mine but compared to other guns that are out its nothing to rant about. LNL has more volume on the inside of the plunger tube than both the NF and Techtarget, which gets about 15 feet less stock, although the differnerence modded is negligable, I still rate the BBB as most over-rated.

Underrated: Powerclip. Gets about 45-50 feet flat consistantly and has a removable clips? I mean the AT3k gets 80' flat etc. but at a practical level you can cover that 30' of ground awfully quickly and stick 10 darts in him.

#67974 Why

Posted by Viper on 19 November 2005 - 02:21 AM in Off Topic

I love airsoft, but I really don't get the point of this topic? Nerf and airsoft are like apples and pears. Paintball isn't too much fun and is prohibitively expensive.

#57443 Your Favorite Nic Contribution

Posted by Viper on 13 June 2005 - 04:26 PM in General Nerf

Its probably even less than 5%. Think about what I've done, in reality is nothing. I've recently added some reviews of bizarre toys to my name but that is all. Its the Talio's,cxwq's,stefan's,boltsniper's,ompa,uriel etc. that make our nerf community.

#57350 Your Favorite Nic Contribution

Posted by Viper on 12 June 2005 - 04:31 PM in General Nerf

Just as a note, many members tend to get tired of these "your favorite" topics, but I don't have too much of a problem with it. The decison is easy, boltsnipers F.A.R by FAR.

#42737 Look What I Won...

Posted by Viper on 27 November 2004 - 11:35 PM in General Nerf

Use "nerf gun" and "nerf guns." "Foam Gun" works too.[B]

#45429 Maverick Internals

Posted by Viper on 03 January 2005 - 10:32 PM in Modifications

49 feet flat is pretty damn good. Angled that means 80+ feet. People stated the modded scout got 50 feet flat....er..angled maybe and the spring looks larger. An unmodded Nightfinder gets 62 feet max angled,about 35-40 flat.

#68288 Xbox 360 Is Out Of Hand

Posted by Viper on 25 November 2005 - 08:16 PM in Off Topic

Well I must say its defineately worth the $399. It performs integer operations in half the time it takes the PS3, which comprise 85% of the operations. The PS3 does Floating point operations twice as fast but FLOPS only comprise 15% of the instructions. Blu-ray disks will be harder to manufacture and take more time due to need to retool all the machines. Blu- ray disk players will start out at $1200-$800, so the many people who are speculting that the PS3 could be as much as $600 when it first releases may be right. I think the company that will really do well is nintendo. Their controller is very unique and enables unique capabilites in ceratain, games, the system is portable and very powerful, and if they unleash an online database of old nintendo games I could see where they would have a good foothold on the market.

#68240 Xbox 360 Is Out Of Hand

Posted by Viper on 25 November 2005 - 01:38 AM in Off Topic

Microsft spends $525 per xbox on hardware alone. You get it for $399, that not bad. My stepfather is a parts supplier for the xbox, his company designed the removable harddrive and parts in the controller.

#49123 Ruff Stuff's Shotgun

Posted by Viper on 09 March 2005 - 04:52 PM in General Nerf

I'd like to do a paintjob on it. Black,silver and brown. It's probably not powerful enough to be a great primary just a neat curiousity.

#42083 Virgin Mary In Grilled Cheese Sandwich!

Posted by Viper on 19 November 2004 - 11:22 PM in Off Topic

I am in the wrong business. Nothing is more sacreligious and oh, yea the buyer should be shot for stupidity because of how easy that bastard replicated it and how incrediably sacreligious that is. I am not religious, but used to be and anyone who is religious should seriously believe it is a slap in the face to humanity. It's inspiring though, cuz I could sell a "holy" pulsator on ebay or better yet a gyrostrike, no a "holy" gyrostrike :cry: blessed by my priest who molested me when I was younger, wait even better yet it became holy when he played my organ. Uhhhhhhh.... For those of you who get that that's a little too much. How about holy socks or something like Jesus's underpants with his face on it. I don't see anything wrong with capitalizing on it, after all its evolution happenning right before our eyes as the weak spend all their resources on things made by stronger beings with a brain and a sick sense of humor. I wonder who the top bidder voted for in this past election........ Bush???? :D Maybe that's how Bush won, because we all know Jesus hates homosexuals and the poor. :P

#96675 Google Patent Search!

Posted by Viper on 16 December 2006 - 05:06 PM in General Nerf

Hasbro, Mattel, Larami, buzz bee, johnson research etc. would all be adequate search queries. Try inventor names like Lonnie Johnson and others that you see.

#38874 Political Equity

Posted by Viper on 12 October 2004 - 06:42 PM in Off Topic

LoL....I guess I can say anything and say that I am not racist. How about blacks kills white babies, its a fact that doesn't have a source, so who's to say it isn't a fact? But wait I can say I am not racist after that, though it is total hypocrisy ^_^ and its all better. Being black has nothing to do with those people, for the genetics corresponding with skin color and various other chararcteristics of blacks have nothing to do with intelligence or aggresiveness. What you should have stated is "poor-urban class culture" Which is still simply using a glittering generality. How about the white people living in the "ghetto"? Are they somehow anamolies amongt their neighbors? It's a known fact that poorer areas have more violent crime than welthier areas simply because survival is not guaranteed to the extent it is in the wealthier areas. Look at any nation in the past in which its population was impoverished. Bad_Karma, maybe you haven't read the article of organizations in the south denieing blacks the right to vote in isolated regions. Of course only in recent studies has this been reported because those people don't exactly have enough money to file a lawsuit. The chances of you dying in a car accident are far greater than dying in inner-city atlanta, even though it may look more dangerous, its not always the case.

#38761 Political Equity

Posted by Viper on 10 October 2004 - 10:24 PM in Off Topic

As much as I hate Saddam Hussein, I hate hunger and emachines computers all the same. With $87 billion dollars we could have saved millions from hunger just by sending food and still have some left over for scientific research.After all it is a fact that with the amount of money we spend on ammunition alone each yer we could feed the world 4 times over. Bush wants America to be afraid of terrorists, and of impotent leaders like Saddam Hussein that no longer cause the world any threat, especially since he didn't have WMD'S! I mean Clinton lied about his personal life and made a mistake, but how can you make a mistake and fight a war over it. As far as "evil-doers" go, Africa, all of the middile east, and latin america has plenty of them all posing as much threat as that 3rd world shithole iraq. How about the "undemocratic" Saudi-Arabia? Oh wait they have oil..... Iraq does too but they're bad, now that Halliburton has every oil contract in iraq that's all cleared up. Does anyone remeber when we tried to rig the filipino elections? Or how about us throwing out democratic governments in Latin America and replacing them with bribed dictators since Teddy Roosevelt set out to do it. People don't be nieve, as many people that have dies from terrorist attacks, many more will die from inadequate healthcare under the Bush administration. Don't forget the 2 trillion dollar raise in the national debt in the last 4 years from 5-7 trillion even though our total federal revenue per year is less than 1trillion. As for tax cuts? ONly benfitted the wealthy, for everyone else was left with enough cash to buy a huffy. If the current tax was raised only 5% on the top 2% of people in the tax bracket, we could generate 600-800 billion dollars more in revenue almost doulbing it, saving the country from bankruptcy and social security. As for the bipartisan system, that's how it is britain and many other democracies, it has to do with funding and building an adequate campaign infrastructure, its very hard to start from scratch unless one of the other parties screws up big. In the debate Bush was more precise and actually thought about what he as saing, albeit simple, while Kerry was trying to run away from questioing about his past.Though Bush's math was little off since his medicare and scocial security reform will cost a combined 2 trillion per year, though we make an average of 10% of the GDP, which should be about 1.4trillion, is 900 billion and the record deficit was set for this year: 422billion, imagine what it would be if we enacted these plans? 25% of your money goes to pay off interest from the national debt and the interest isn't getting any smaller from our banks on loans to the federal governamnet. Kerry's policy was domestically far better, as biollionaires Warren Buffet and George Soros have already endorsed Kerry.

#38987 Political Equity

Posted by Viper on 14 October 2004 - 10:14 PM in Off Topic

Ya in Vietnam we lost 55,000 men over the coarse of around 10 years. How long have we been in Iraq? Deaths doesn't inlcude the disfigured,paralyzed, or without limbs, which is at a far higher ratio in Iraq( to death) than it has been in the past wars.

#96645 Google Patent Search!

Posted by Viper on 16 December 2006 - 01:55 AM in General Nerf

My website has a list of just about all of the nerf patents for well over a year

5988152-ripchord
5724955- voice activated toy gun w/ six barrels(johnson research)
6276353- ball launcher( high pressure)
6279562- toy gun (unreleased) with mltiple discharge ports(clayton)
6408837-toy gun with circular magazine(johnson)
6648726-light storm and L/2
6733356-spinning plastic projectile launcher
6460527- leaf like launcher
4241716-ping-pong ball launcher
5343849-ACMAG Demolition man gun 1992 5 balls full auto(Mattel)
5343850-weird arrow shooter with nflatable bed-like pump
5213089- electronic toys that shot ultiple darts at once or one ata time via remote
6698414- liquitron gauge patent(airtech 3000 etc.)
5377655-topper's gun
5622159-RAW guns like rangeshot
6079398- vortex firestorm
6439216- electronic self pumping automatic fluid gun(Johnson)
5373832-Johnson research designer unmaid gun
5373833-projectile shooting gun with bladder(johnson) Bruce M D'Andrade(Now at Johnson)
6076513- big bad bow
5224464- bow n' arrow
4892081-blast-a ball
5113842-blast-a-matic
5738079-manta ray
5944006-expand-a-blast
5901693-monoblast
5878734-nitroquad
5715802-perceptor
5711285-strongarm
5660159-razorbeast
5701878- whiptail scorpion
5635215-ultimator(maximizer also)
5724954- venom shot
5975068- lock n' load
6048280- luminescing projectile(sharpshooter pictured) electric eel used or patent
5377656-hydrobazooka
5471968-missile launcher
5529050-method for making a gun shoot only certain ammo(sm500 pictured)Larami version
5531210-eagle eye
6152123-powerstrike and little vortex guns
5267549-master blaster
5605140-secret shot
4086902-lesney toy gun
5332120-hydro harpoon crossbow
5970970-tornado and x/2
6067975-pulsator
6119671-secret shot 2
6203397-switch shots series(super)
6523535-gyrostrike
5535729-rattler(mechanism for rachetblast established)

#47415 I Love Gw!

Posted by Viper on 17 February 2005 - 02:42 PM in Off Topic

Good analysis Osaki. I actually agree with funding cuts on the "war on drugs." No matter what, even if 60% of coke boats are caught which is current estimates, if you want narcotics or any type of illegal drug you'll get it regardless. The thing is that by the time our generation gets to office we'll probably have become conservative individuals ourselves with things to lose, I mean what about many of the 60-70's people that are in office now, did they ever legalize marijuana? Although much of the conservative population is towards the older age bracket.

#47491 I Love Gw!

Posted by Viper on 18 February 2005 - 02:49 PM in Off Topic

Well the Bush team doesn't seem to understand simple economics, he has given nothing for foreign investors to invest in American cpmpanies, which is again connected to his unilateral policies, leaving us as a nation more isolationist finacially though imperial militarily. My "feeling" is that by synthetically driving inflation with his increasing debt and tax cuts the administration hoped to stimulate investment overall, though they really stimulated investment domestically, while scaring the foreign investors with the rising inflation. So I don't have a "feeling" they don't know what they're doing, I know they don't know what they're doing.

#47582 I Love Gw!

Posted by Viper on 19 February 2005 - 07:44 PM in Off Topic

Faucetious people elected Bush. He gave us tax cuts, which then drove inflation to the point where our purchasing power has decreased so low that even the wealthy would have been better off without a tax cut. It's a simple phenomenon when a nation borrows money from other banks, mainly China in our case, that the currency loses value. This happens especially when there is no near term actual paying back of the loans. The outlook is so bad for the government paying back its loans all of the american banks won't touch it and neither will anyone except for China and Japan and other aisian nations looking to hold power over us in some way, like the emerging superpower China.

#47379 I Love Gw!

Posted by Viper on 16 February 2005 - 10:17 PM in Off Topic

I don't ask for a perfect president, I merely ask for one with a brain. If it were up to me, I'd appoint a renowned economist, irreleveant of party ties. Either that or I would get Clinton, John McCain, Arnold or just about anyone who would not jeopordize this country over interest in personal oil profits. I list sarcastic phrases in regards to Bush, but all the facts I list are completely objective and transparent.

#47337 I Love Gw!

Posted by Viper on 16 February 2005 - 03:29 PM in Off Topic

Out of all of Europe, only Poland preffered Bush in mock elections. Cxwq summed it all up. We are stuck with him unless he screws up in his personal life or actually get charged with any blatently illegal activity. One of the main reasons for Europe's hatred of Bush and support of Kerry was more common in Europe is that they have uncensored news, with people really dying during battle and getting injured. Over here we simply post death tolls which desensitize us to war. Both my mom and stepdad voted for him unfortunately and my dad voted Nader, so I'd like to get the message out that Bush is horrible. It'll take us probably 5 years after he leaves to realize just how bad a president he really was.

#47027 New Rifle In Its Infancy...

Posted by Viper on 08 February 2005 - 10:30 PM in Homemades

I see boltsniper. Good luck and all.

#47372 I Love Gw!

Posted by Viper on 16 February 2005 - 09:40 PM in Off Topic

Sorry for the confusion, I stated the tax the Clinton administration placed on the top 1% that could generate an estimated 800(bush)- 1.2 trillion(Kerry) dollars in revenue. It's funny that Bush calls it the "liberation of Iraq" because translated Hitler called his initial invasion "The liberation of Poland." About desensitizing america with our censored news, its funny that many of these same parents would watch some cheesy war film with their kids and the kids grow up to be infatuated with war, or at least the idealized form of it. In truth reality should be shown to everyone, there's nothing less grand than living a delusional existence thinking Iraqi's love us and America is there to stop world hunger and some how the iraqi's have rubber bullets and bow down to the american troops.

Look at our resons for going to war:

Connections with Al-Qaida (totally fabricated)

and WMD's?
The fact that the media makes this a non-issue in an effort to remain politically neutral is astounding. All we have left is oil and humanitatrian relief. :lol: It's almost an ethnic cleansing effort, ridding america of poor to middle class individuals that we use to fight wars for us and replacing them with old money morons who love Jesus. :blink:
I think it should be a law that a president should have to be at least near the troops planning these operations if he's going to put people at risk like this.

Why do you think so many of Bush's cabinet stepped down after he stepped in for his second term? Including a great man like Colin Powell?

#47317 I Love Gw!

Posted by Viper on 15 February 2005 - 09:15 PM in Off Topic

Great news guys! Everyone by knows that China is poised to be the next great superpower, but the source of all this wealth has been unknown. In a recent attack by the dems they unleashed the fact that at least 1/3 of the borrowed money to compensate for the deficit is from CHINA. This gives China leverage against the United States, since without the foreign investors to depend on after Bush's unilateral show he put on in Iraq and reluctance to CREATE new jobs without making cuts on tax incentives for overtime pay. But wait didn't he give us tax cuts? He only removed the 1% tax bracket tax set up by Clinton that could generate as much as 1trillion in revenue, eliminating a deficit altogther even without cutting spending from medicaid and other "inefficiencies" that when all the programs are added up, only account for 6% of the deficit compared to more than half of the deficit coming from the tax cut to the wealthy. The wealthy are screwed too, with rising inflation the dollar is worth 0.65 of the euro, compared to a dollar's advantage during the Clinton years their money isn't worth shit. I love those who are willing to cut the pay of soldiers down from the average private salary of $13,000 per year during a conflict, while reducing pensions by 60% and cutting vetern's funding by $1billion. Don't forget that "No child left behind act" which is an implicit apology for earlier cuts in education with one provision: "During times of foreign conflict or war, the money is diverted to military funding." Comforting eh? No civil liberties,no money, over 11,000 casulties in a war for oil companies and investments directly tied to him,the only president to lose jobs, and common comments that he doesn't read the work of historians like his predessor Clinton, because, "They wouldn't vote for him anyway." Is that REALLY why they won't vote for you,because of some common predjudice among intellectuals? Or is the fact that a chimp can run the nation better than GW! Honest to god! My post is very tangential but I think it mentions some keys facts that show we elected the wrong guy.

#47016 New Rifle In Its Infancy...

Posted by Viper on 08 February 2005 - 04:22 PM in Homemades

Brilliant truly brilliant, boltsniper. The one criticism I have is the use of the AR grip. Isn't putting an AR grip on a nerf gun like putting a club on a pinto? I'd save the grip for a real firearm or something. Granted it would be unique and very cool, but I feel for your wallet.

#47320 I Love Gw!

Posted by Viper on 15 February 2005 - 09:49 PM in Off Topic

.Oh, you mean the privitization of social security which will cost us $4trillion we don't have.

#35228 Funny

Posted by Viper on 25 August 2004 - 09:47 PM in General Nerf

The funny thing is, he got 73.32 + 15 shipping for it! I bid 52.

#216217 Air Zone Arrow Storm

Posted by Viper on 03 March 2009 - 10:46 PM in Modifications

Where can I find one online? Couldn't find it at TRU website.

#46438 The Possibility Of Lemons

Posted by Viper on 23 January 2005 - 08:07 PM in General Nerf

That makes sense, since an unmodded eab would get about 20 feet flat (36 max). Where do you get your spring replacements cxwq? I think it was the nerf shadow company that posted the first EAB mod. 60' flat on a modded BBB is very good. I use 24" of PETG tubing to achieve a 154.6 average flat max on 7 pumps. I just use a "bullet" like dart, with like 70% of it being glue.

#46403 The Possibility Of Lemons

Posted by Viper on 22 January 2005 - 10:31 PM in General Nerf

Ya, that's why I use max ranges angled just cuz its so hard to be perfectly parrallel to the ground. my ranges are usually inflated since my driveway slants up to the firing point, but my maverick ranges are accurate, though like I stated, are not perfectly flat. You're crossbow could use some surgical tubing it sounds like. CXWQ is completely correct in that 90% of all ranges are BULLSHIT. Eabs with correct banding may get 100' flat since unbanded get 75-80' flat

#32976 Would You Buy Watermelon Pink 1/2" FBR?

Posted by Viper on 03 August 2004 - 01:08 AM in General Nerf

i'll take some. I must pay for some things 1st and take my girls out but seriously i would buy at least 100' of it

#40414 Help Me Mod Me X Bow

Posted by Viper on 31 October 2004 - 06:43 PM in Modifications

Great point ompa! Ignore all the stuff you've seen about spring replacements, for with surgical tubing you can put enough tension so as you can bearly pull it back and eventually offset the cocking mechanism. Reinforcement really isn't anything more than vestigial, it doesn't hurt but I've never done it to mine.

#50526 An Article On The Effectiveness Of Abstinence

Posted by Viper on 25 March 2005 - 06:58 PM in Off Topic

Veggie you're brilliant in every way possible but what? I am certain there's been far worse things posted on the nerfhaven forums, now I can understand how children shouldn't be exposed to anti-bush literature, because that's just terrorism. ;) Thanks cxwq and shindig etc. for backing me upo on that. Just as a note, that article was posted on netscape's browser, meaning people thought it was appropiate enough for all of Netscape's audience.

#50213 An Article On The Effectiveness Of Abstinence

Posted by Viper on 21 March 2005 - 11:03 PM in Off Topic

EW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) - Teens who pledge to remain virgins until marriage are more likely to take chances with other kinds of sex that increase the risk of sexually transmitted diseases, a study of 12,000 adolescents suggests.

The report by Yale and Columbia University researchers could help explain their earlier findings that teens who pledged abstinence are just as likely to have STDs as their peers.

The latest study, published in the April issue of the Journal of Adolescent Health, found that teens pledging virginity until marriage are more likely to have oral and anal sex than other teens who have not had intercourse. That behavior, however, ``puts you at risk,'' said Hannah Brueckner, assistant professor of sociology at Yale and one of the study's authors.

Among virgins, boys who have pledged abstinence were four times more likely to have had anal sex, according to the study. Overall, pledgers were six times more likely to have oral sex than teens who have remained abstinent but not as part of a pledge.

The pledging group was also less likely to use condoms during their first sexual experience or get tested for STDs, the researchers found.

Data for the study was taken from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. An in-school questionnaire was given to a nationally representative sample of students in grades 7-12 and followed up with a series of in-home interviews roughly one, two, and six years later. It was funded in part by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Leslee Unruh, president of the National Abstinence Clearinghouse in Sioux Falls, S.D., called the study ``bogus,'' disputing that those involved had pledged true ``abstinence.''

``Kids who pledge abstinence are taught that any word that has 'sex' in it is considered a sexual activity,'' Unruh said. ``Therefore oral sex is sex, and they are staying away.''

Millions of teens have signed written pledges or verbally promised to abstain from sex, part of a church-led effort to discourage premarital sex and the spread of disease. President Bush has boosted funding for abstinence-only education in schools.

Critics say that education needs to be coupled with safe-sex education to be effective.

``If adolescents only had sex in monogamous, married relationships, by definition there would be no STDs,'' Brueckner said, echoing President Bush's remarks in last year's State of the Union address. ``But the majority of adolescents don't live like that. They do have sex.''

Last year, the same research team found that 88 percent of teens who pledge abstinence end up having sex before marriage, compared with 99 percent of teens who do not make a pledge.

On the Net:

Journal of Adolescent Health: http://www.jahonline.org/

National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health: http://www.cpc.unc.edu/addhealth

National Abstinence Clearinghouse: http://www.abstinence.net/

Got Bush? ;)

#51169 An Article On The Effectiveness Of Abstinence

Posted by Viper on 30 March 2005 - 11:25 PM in Off Topic

Just for the record I don't search for this shit on a daily basis. It was the first thing on netscape news.

God is dead
Only the ignorant weap
and if there is hell
there we shall meet
-Friederich Nietsche

#40060 Help Me Mod Me X Bow

Posted by Viper on 27 October 2004 - 08:31 PM in Modifications

I could get arows to hit birds on my TV antenaa outside my house seriuosly for over 120ft max. But I would reccomend a barrel replacement at least 12" for micros, the tape around the circumference of the plunger and surgical tubing.

#40836 Omg This Is Strange!

Posted by Viper on 04 November 2004 - 11:06 PM in General Nerf

Ya $50, its sweet, but including shipping its prob at least $60 each which is close to what people will pay for on the forums. I know many of us will pay tha much for one but I don't know about how much of a market there is.

#41105 Omg This Is Strange!

Posted by Viper on 07 November 2004 - 09:18 PM in General Nerf

IN all honesty, its probably cheaper this way because Nerf Special Forces didn't need to tell us and could hae kept selliing them for $80 + shipping. A boycott might work after a few weeks of implicit boycotting and people not informing her of the temporary boycott.

#40837 Omg This Is Strange!

Posted by Viper on 04 November 2004 - 11:09 PM in General Nerf

The 4-pack is a good deal, for now at least.