Lynx's Content

There have been 925 items by Lynx (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#119467 Help Me Think!

Posted by Lynx on 13 August 2007 - 10:13 PM in General Nerf

All I have is a box cutter/switchblade, all the screwdrivers I could ever need, saws, and hammer/nails!!! and limited skill

So do you think I can crack open a longshot n such with my tools as listed.

#119440 Help Me Think!

Posted by Lynx on 13 August 2007 - 08:50 PM in General Nerf

I deleted this

#119435 Help Me Think!

Posted by Lynx on 13 August 2007 - 08:16 PM in General Nerf

I would love links to stores and if I can buy all target that would be great!
Keep the replies coming!!

#119425 Help Me Think!

Posted by Lynx on 13 August 2007 - 06:39 PM in General Nerf

Wow, thank you so much on the replies!! I usually play indoors, but its a hole up and take crack shot at the other person kind of game. Ammo will be a major issue because I am unsure on a few things.
  • Can I use the cross tipped dart tagshots in a buzz bee?
  • Also, I was wondering if I should go all nerf or all buzzbee because I want to mod so I though nerf but buzz bee guns look better out of the package.
  • Do you think I could modify a buzz bee clip so I could use it on the 2 barrel?
  • 2 barrel shotty or Rapid fire?
  • Maverick or nf?
  • primary Ideas with nerf. cannot be magstrike, thinking of a stock longshot.
  • Im indoors
  • where can I find barrel material
  • what can i do to a nf/mav links please remember first time buying and modding nerf!!!
  • All I have is a box cutter/switchblade, all the screwdrivers I could ever need, saws, and hammer/nails!!! and limited skill
NO bashing others guys!!!!!!!!

#119346 Help Me Think!

Posted by Lynx on 13 August 2007 - 04:56 AM in General Nerf

Okay, I have $50 for nerf supplies. I was thinking about modding a longshot and its pistol but what else should I get?? I can't make stephans or buy them because I will be killing my younger brother with the modding. I was also thinking of modding a maverick because I love the 6 shot design. Please give me easy to do mods in link forum! Thank you in advance!!