Oro's Content

There have been 90 items by Oro (Search limited from 02-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#117636 E-taped Plunger?

Posted by Oro on 30 July 2007 - 01:55 PM in Modifications

Thanks everybody for the help.

#113046 Doubleshot Mod Write-up

Posted by Oro on 25 June 2007 - 07:48 PM in Modifications

Nice mod Renegade, this will be great since Doubleshots at the local Wal-mart are only 8 dollars.

#109160 Crayola Barrels!?!?

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 01:17 PM in General Nerf

I don't know about you but I used an old highlighter. Fits well on my AT2K.

#111086 Clipped Maverick

Posted by Oro on 13 June 2007 - 04:21 PM in Modifications

Me likey :D . Very nice mod Turtle. I've been thinking of doing that to my friend's Mav because the seal sucks and I wanted to find a way to single-barrel it without losing ROF.

#159024 Call Of Duty 4 Clan, Anyone?

Posted by Oro on 12 June 2008 - 09:57 PM in Off Topic

Add, Your Scapula. Hardcore Team Deathmatch. My average a game is probably 15 kills.

#111545 Bolt Operated Titan Write-up

Posted by Oro on 15 June 2007 - 10:41 PM in Modifications

I like this idea, I can't wait for my birthday next month because my bro's getting me a Titan :D I'm older than you by 15 months :P
Sorry for the childish(or should I say pre-teenish) comment about me being older than you.

#109040 At2k Problem

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:06 AM in Modifications

I modded my AT2K and it was amazing until I plugged the air release valve. I pumped it 5 times only but then it would not fire. I opened it up again then pulled on the trigger and let go of the compressed air inside. I closed it, pumped it twice pulled the trig and it fired. I did it again but when I pulled the trigger it didn't fire. I opened it again and saw that the metal pin that the trigger pulls back wouldn't move back to its original spot. So, I cut the air tank (I dont know what it's called but the place where the air is pumped into) in half and I fixed it. Now the only problem is that I hot glued it together again but the air still leaks out. I put a whole lot of E-tape over it to prevent leaks and help keep it together but guess what...
There are still leaks. I pump it so I get an idea of where the leak is so I can put tape and glue over it but it still doesn't work. What should I do?
Sorry, can't take pictures.

#109042 At2k Problem

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:12 AM in Modifications

Ahh, Fudge. I can't my dad's making me use only the things that are available but I will try to get a hold of some.
Thanks.

#111084 At2k O-ring?

Posted by Oro on 13 June 2007 - 04:14 PM in Modifications

Ok, I've been looking at AT2K mods and a lot of people have mentioned an o-ring in the barrel. Where is it? Also I unscrewed the barrel but nothing happened. What's wrong?

#197951 Are We Nerfers Nerdy?

Posted by Oro on 22 December 2008 - 12:44 AM in Off Topic

Personally, I think Nerfers are geeks not nerds.
When I hear the word "nerd," I think of short, unattractive, and puny guys with glasses, shorts that reveal the knee, and a bad overbite.
When I hear "geek," I think of who people who are really into a certain thing. Be it, Nerf, cars, Paintball, Airsoft, drawing, computer games, video games, cooking, etc.
geeks=hobbies
nerds=not very social, is there a word of that?
My friend is a total geek when it comes to Halo, yet he is very fit, in JROTC, and can totally kick my ass. That's a geek.
There's this guy in my P.E. He's very scrawny, has a bad overbite, he has this very disgusting yellow fluid oozing out his ear, he carries a little bag similar to a fanny pack wherever he goes, and he talks like he doesn't have a nose. That's a nerd.