Diablo's Content

There have been 249 items by Diablo (Search limited from 27-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5094 Nerf Movie

Posted by Diablo on 29 May 2003 - 03:27 PM in General Nerf

Me and a friend made a Nerf movie once, and we had a pretty interesting plot.
To make a long story short, in the end the bad guys ended up being the good guys, and the good guys ended up being the bad guys. Understand? No? Well let me elaborate.....

At the begining of the film, we had the GOOD guys invade a BAD guy hideout, but you say the story from the BAD guy perspective (thus, making it seem like the BAD guys were GOOD guys). After that, the movie continued and it all got straightened out with not too much dialogue.

Also, ketchup makes good blood!

#5050 Huge Ohio Nerf War

Posted by Diablo on 28 May 2003 - 03:12 PM in Nerf Wars

So what's the shortcut from CA to OH?

My guess is that an Airplane would do the trick.

#5031 Huge Ohio Nerf War

Posted by Diablo on 27 May 2003 - 07:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Recently, me and a few clan members thought it would be cool to host a huge Ohio war (huge, as in Apoc/Armageddon huge.) We need some ideas for the war, such as length, date, attendance, and of course a name. Here is what we were thinking...

Location: We have a lot of good, big, Nerfing locations (I can think of 6 within walking distance of each other) in our clan's area. So, if we were kicked out or had to leave an area for some reason, we would have plenty of backup locations. Our area would also be convenient for a lot of Nerfers in general, since a lot of people live in the general area of North East Ohio, and those who don't (but still live close enough to come to an Ohio war) can drive. There are also plenty of fast food joints in the area, and almost every Nerfing area has a grill and designated eating areas. Overall, there isn't really any problem with Nerfing in our area.

Length: Our usual wars are about 4 hours, but concidering the fact that this war will (hopefully) be a lot bigger, I'm thinking about 7-8 hours. We will have lunch time and breaks between battles of course. Also, as I stated previously, eating won't be a problem. You can pack a lunch, or drive to a variety (Subway, McDonalds, Burger King, Arby's, Taco Bell, "Dogs N' Taters (hot dogs, etc.), and Long John Silvers) of close by fast food joints, all of which are no more than a 10 minute (most are shorter) drive away.

Date: I don't know of a specific date, but I was thinking about a day in August. PLEASE post comments about this.

Attendance: Of course, EVERYONE is invited to this war. More specifically, people who live close by (Forgotton Hero and clan, TLM, U.N.C.U.T. and clan, Trav and friends, Meowmix and friends, and anyone left unnamed), are especially invited. Of course, the NEO Faction will be there.

Name: This is probobly the least important, just post any ideas you have if you want to.

Hopefully, this can get off the ground and turn into something great. Please post all comments as soon as you can.

#4853 Lazerballs

Posted by Diablo on 21 May 2003 - 05:48 PM in Off Topic

Those sound very cool, but not worth the money.
How far do they shoot?

#1384 So Yea, I Have A Brass AT3k Now....

Posted by Diablo on 14 February 2003 - 01:26 PM in Modifications

Spoon, what size brass are you using? Me and WebbZter noticed that the 1/2 inch Foam Backer rod is actually diffrent sizes in diffrent places around the US, and since you said your darts fall down the barrel very easilly, I recommend using a smaller size brass (unlike in most places in the US). The darts should be tight in the barrel, they will get much greater range and be more accurate.

#648 Clash Of The Groundhogs

Posted by Diablo on 16 January 2003 - 02:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes you heard right, a Groundhog Day full of Nerfy goodness! On Sunday, February 2nd, join the NEO Faction in Brooklyn, OH for 4 hours of foam. Post in this thread for times that are good for you, were thinking of starting around Noon or 1:00. Bring your own lunch.

(Notes from Webbzter:)
I suggest eating your lunch before you come. We don't really take time for a "lunch break" since we are starting at noon at the latest. I do suggest bringing a snack. We take roughly 5 minute breaks after each match to rest and pick teams and that's a good time to be munching on something.

For the directions to the war go to my website:

http://webbzterx.tripod.com

#526 Ladies And Gents, I Give You My "guru."

Posted by Diablo on 11 January 2003 - 09:05 PM in Modifications

Thats a nice gun, I would have used a SM 750 instead, but thats just me. Hopefully, I will get another SM 1500 and I can redo my 1500 integration on my Crossbow. After I finish it, my crossbow will give any gun a run for it's money.

#525 The Great Debate!

Posted by Diablo on 11 January 2003 - 09:00 PM in General Nerf

Since I war with my clan, we get in the habbit of having only a couple people make all the darts, then giving them a couple bucks to use them. Because most of our clan members like micros, our dart makers make micros (except WebbZter, he makes some megas for himself). So, since all our darts are of the same quality, it dosen't matter which ones you pick up off the ground. You just wanna find your type of dart on the ground, and in my clan's case, Micro's are the dart to have.

#524 Hal's Letter

Posted by Diablo on 11 January 2003 - 08:48 PM in General Nerf

Here's my post from NHQ if some of you didn't read it already.

It wouldn't be very smart of Hal to reopen NO for many reasons.
For some reason or other, a lot of people wish NO was back, may I ask why?
What did NO have that NHQ dosent? Nothing. What does it have that NH and NC will most likley have in the near future? Nothing.
You see, NO was only good for it's forums, which you can find at NHQ, NH, and NC. NO is no longer a contender in the big Nerf site "war for popularity". I mean really, did NO have ANY good content besides forums? Unfortunatley, I think not. In my opinion, the best sites are always the underrated ones. Those are the ones with the least forum members, but the most content. Nerf Center has reviews, and Nerf Haven has mods, so why the hell isn't anyone posting there? I think people should get their heads out of their asses and see the light, that NH and NC have the best things to offer, and that your only going to be unhappy when you stay at a place that sucks. I'll see you at NH and NC.......