Oroku Saki's Content

There have been 411 items by Oroku Saki (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#16860 C's Creepy Floating Head.

Posted by Oroku Saki on 22 January 2004 - 02:52 AM in Off Topic

Funny, yet a little disturbing. Cx and Stephen Hawking make an interesting combination.................

Btw great agent pic too. I'm sure this thread will now start a barrage of interesting Photoshop-doctored images of Cx. Be creative, people. hehehe.

#16859 What Else Is There Besides Fishing Weights

Posted by Oroku Saki on 22 January 2004 - 02:47 AM in General Nerf

If you are looking for something besides metal objects, I have heard of people using eraser chunks, or airsoft bbs. Anyone else have any ideas?

#16858 Parents ? Nerf

Posted by Oroku Saki on 22 January 2004 - 02:44 AM in General Nerf

I am wondering how your parents heard the story about the cop and the kid with the nerf gun. Was it just something that they just "heard about" ? In my opinion, If someone says something that is meant to cause paranoia, I want credibility in their argument. If I don't get any credibility in a point being made, usually I start to not believe them. Try asking your parents where they found out about this story. If they are making it up, or don't have credible sources (news, police reports, etc.), you may be able to prove them wrong, and convince them to remove this nerf gun limit. Just giving my two cents worth.

#15751 Next Nerf Series?

Posted by Oroku Saki on 05 January 2004 - 02:05 AM in General Nerf

That would be great. Kinda like the Nerf Golf sets that were re-released.

#15737 Next Nerf Series?

Posted by Oroku Saki on 04 January 2004 - 09:55 PM in General Nerf

It could be Hasbro doing a market test. Let's hope that they notice good sales on the new spring guns, and maybe they can come out with a bigger spring gun. (perhaps somehting like the Crossbow, I hope : :D : )

#15636 Jet Squadron

Posted by Oroku Saki on 03 January 2004 - 09:58 PM in General Nerf

Sometimes when you cant find a gun locally, your best bet is usually Ebay. I usually try to get as many guns as I can locally. Are there any other stores in your area, like a K-Mart, Target, or Wal-Mart?

#15536 Dart Modification: Tape

Posted by Oroku Saki on 02 January 2004 - 08:53 PM in Modifications

I usually use electrical tape on my stefans too. It may be labor-intensive, but it is definately worth it.

#15535 Tech Target Integration

Posted by Oroku Saki on 02 January 2004 - 08:48 PM in Modifications

That is a great idea. Secret Strikes seem to be the best Nerf gun to integrate into other guns.

#15530 Review: Nerf Nite Finder

Posted by Oroku Saki on 02 January 2004 - 08:25 PM in General Nerf

If I get a chance, I will post a link to the pic of the Nite Finder. I just picked up a few of these yesterday, and started modding one of them. I took out the air restrictors and the peg inside the barrel. Now, it shoots a little better, and can fire Stefans. I tried replacing the stock barrel with a copper one, but it shot like crap. I am still trrying to figure out what caused this. Has anyone ever tried modifying the NF with a copper or brass barrel with reasonable success. If so, I would like to find out what I am doing wrong.

#15529 Nerf Tech Target

Posted by Oroku Saki on 02 January 2004 - 08:19 PM in General Nerf

I would like to get a TT sometime, but I recently spent my entire Nerf budget on a few Nite Finders that I found yesterday at my local Wal-Mart. Maybe after I get paid after this weekend, I'll pick one up and tinker with the innards.

#15528 Ball Guns

Posted by Oroku Saki on 02 January 2004 - 08:15 PM in General Nerf

Personally, I have had more experience with dart-based guns, but a one of my friends has a Master Blaster and a Pulsator. I don't want to diss ball guns too much, because they are good for excellent applications (such as situations similar to Neonerfer's). I am sure most of us prefer to use dart guns because they are more accurate and have better range, but maybe someday there will be someone who will come up with some better mods for ball guns. I may buy myself a ball gun and try coming up with mods. If anyone finds out any mods for ball guns, please let us know.