Spoon's Content

There have been 516 items by Spoon (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64684 Youre Computer Specs

Posted by Spoon on 30 September 2005 - 05:26 PM in Off Topic

Meh.

P4 (Northwood) running at 3 ghz.
1 gig Corsair XMS ram
Abit IC7 mobo (awesome)
Radeon 9500 Pro (sigh....it still performs decently)
Audigy 2 EX Platinum Pro
Dual 17" CRT's
800 gigs total hard drive space (ahh video editing)

I REALLY wish I could upgrade, but alas such is the life of a poor film school grad.

Death: I want to murder you and take your video card. Hell, you're whole system. Except for my hard drives. I like those.

#15459 Your Set

Posted by Spoon on 01 January 2004 - 09:05 PM in Nerf Wars

What I actually use in battle:

My brass modded AT3K with my anti-skip mod so it never rotates improperly.

My brass Splitfire with 1cm constrictions at the barrel bases so the darts don't fall out.

My black nylon and clips harness with Splitfire holster and ramrod holder.

What I bring to wars:

All that stuff above, plus

3-6 Powerclips, depending on how large the war is, plus tons of extra clips
Wildfire
LockNLoad
Max Shot (brassed, detachable barrel)
BBB
Brass AT2K
PETG AT3K
Other random guns that I can't think of at the moment
Tons of darts which I make
Flagging tape
My entire rolling toolcase, which includes all the tools (saws, screwdrivers, pliers, 35k RPM dremel etc) and raw materials (brass, PETG, wood, glue, etc) anybody would ever need.

Yea. I bring a lot. On some battles I won't use my Splitfire or harness, it basically depends on how large the battle (or war) is as to whether or not I think I'll even need a sidearm with my AT3K. Now that I modded it to not skip I rely on my sidearm much less these days, but it's still nice to have in a pinch or when you're running some poor punk bitch flag carrier down.

#3111 Yo

Posted by Spoon on 08 April 2003 - 04:06 PM in Off Topic

Not only that, but it's one of those wooden rulers with metal on one side. You know, the ones you always fantasized about using like machetes.

#3052 Yo

Posted by Spoon on 06 April 2003 - 11:48 PM in Off Topic

Oh, well I'm sorry but you've already been marked absent. Try to be here on time from now on.

#74611 Yano Recap Thread

Posted by Spoon on 28 February 2006 - 06:09 AM in Nerf Wars

The weights I use are slingshot pellets. They are 1/4" size steel slingshot pellets that you can buy near the gun rack at Wal-Mart. They come in packs of 200 I think. Sometimes Wal-Mart only has the 3/8" size though which obviously won't work. They're the perfect Stefan weights IMO.

#74471 Yano Recap Thread

Posted by Spoon on 26 February 2006 - 10:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh my god.

I'm sorry I no-showed at the war. I think this is the first LANO/YANO I have missed, ever. Like, in their entire 8 year history.

I ate something bad on Saturday and spent most of today shitting myself senseless. I wanted to die. I had made a ton of darts too.

Sorry I wasn't answering my phone, I really didn't feel like talking. In fact, for most of the day, my ass did the talking for me.

Let's please have another YANO soon, I can't tell you how pissed off I am.

>sigh<

#9325 Yano Recap Thread

Posted by Spoon on 06 September 2003 - 09:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Yea. You taste good too.

Wait, shit, forget I said that....

#9192 Yano Recap Thread

Posted by Spoon on 04 September 2003 - 12:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Incorrect. I said "structure". I have a flawless memory and a 9th graders command of basic spelling of punctuation.

If you have a disagreement with me, perhaps we should take it to the Thunderdome!

#9292 Yano Recap Thread

Posted by Spoon on 05 September 2003 - 10:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Have you even been NEAR a public high school recently?

I take it you don't watch the local news very often. I will say that I have never been convicted.

I seriously DID have some candy for them, that's all. No harm there, right?

#9110 Yano Recap Thread

Posted by Spoon on 03 September 2003 - 12:53 PM in Nerf Wars

My internet finally works at school again. Joy of joys.

The war kicked major ass. My barrel-rotation fix for my brass AT3K worked flawlessly and I'll try to get a write-up (with pics hopefully) soon.

I'd also like to point out that my girlfriend Steph kicks major ass. Any woman who can sometimes out-gun her man can shizzle my fizzle any day. It was cool to play with her brother Phil as well.

Oh and Box, you have quoted me incorrectly so fix your sig! I said "You're ass is going to be a load bearing structure in a minute!". Thank you.

#93578 Yano October/november

Posted by Spoon on 03 November 2006 - 02:57 AM in Nerf Wars

Ummm.......

So it turns out I can't make the war. But it's not my fault. Honest. I'm actually kind of pissed about it. My film got into a festival in Hollywood and my screening is, you guessed it, Saturday. I kind of have to be there, seeing as how I'm the director and all. The screening is two hours and I have to be there early to set up so I won't be able to make the war. You know, the war which looks like it's going to be fucking awesome.

So sorry guys, I'm really bummed I'm going to miss this, I've REALLY been looking forward to shooting the crap out of all of you.

#68318 YANO November 05

Posted by Spoon on 26 November 2005 - 12:23 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok final count on my end:
Me
Steph (for a couple hours)
Hubbard maybe
Jordan maybe

Matt Kashuba flaked out so you can all think badly of him. I for one am looking forward to this. I'll be up all night making darts. See all you fairies tomorrow.

#67329 YANO November 05

Posted by Spoon on 08 November 2005 - 08:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I'm back from England. England is very damp.

Anyway, aside from this weekend (Nov 12-13) obviously, my schedule looks pretty open to whenever.

#66056 YANO November 05

Posted by Spoon on 18 October 2005 - 01:28 AM in Nerf Wars

I will be in England from Oct 31 to Nov 7. And it can't be next weekend. Other than that I'm cool with whenever.

#13034 Yano - New Location Discussion

Posted by Spoon on 19 November 2003 - 11:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Out of curiosity, how many people have handheld GPS receivers?

Is that supposed to be funny or something?

#12857 Yano - New Location Discussion

Posted by Spoon on 14 November 2003 - 02:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Look theres no reason to fear camping with me. Spoon doesn't get "worse" after three days in the jungle, he's just more "concentrated".

I totally agree on the need to find a good location soon, I'm REALLY starting to itch for another nerf war (a real one this time). My film didn't get picked up, so I have to move shooting to this summer and raise independent financing, so I won't be nearly as busy winter break as I thought. I'd also like Steph to be able to nerf with us one more time since in January she leaves to study in England for 5 months.

#4422 X2

Posted by Spoon on 09 May 2003 - 11:52 PM in Off Topic

X-Men was good. Very very good. Phoenix made me all tingly inside, like the way you get after a really intense....poo.

Rogue had better either show some juggs or become useful, 'cause she's starting to piss me off.

I'd turn gay in a second if Logan came beckoning, I worship Wolverine.

I also think Magneto and Prof. X kick ass, I like how awe inspiring their powers are.

Nightcrawler totally kicked ass, I can't imagine a better incarnation of that character.

Deathstrike was kind of lame because she was so underutilized.

I liked how much darker this movie was. In this film, unlike the first one, people actually DIED and got cut up and stuff. Wolverine going berserk in the mansion was distilled awesomeness.

Did I mention that I can't wait for Singer to fully realize the Phoenix plotline? Yea well I can't.

#3790 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 22 April 2003 - 01:07 AM in Modifications

The First Shot seems pretty underpowered, especially compared to it's bigger brother. I doubt it has the air capacity or power to fire megas very well. Perhaps micros in brass, since there'd be less mass to move and less friction, will have better results.

#3922 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 24 April 2003 - 02:38 PM in Modifications

Vassilli: Thats probably because you left a pretty small hole for the air to come out of. The TS's barrels are really thin, too thin I think to provide enough power for a brass barrel.

#3673 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 19 April 2003 - 06:02 PM in Modifications

It'd be less shabby if you modded the gun with more effort. You're wasting about 4" of barrel length behind that crayola that's just decreasing the pressure of your shot.

#3806 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 22 April 2003 - 03:40 PM in Modifications

Yea Hubbard got that. I dunno, it seems ok....still a bit underpowered compared to the Max Shot.

#3659 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 19 April 2003 - 02:07 AM in Modifications

As far as I remember it HIT the wall with a more or less level shot (maybe 5 degrees or so), and went over it at an angle. I doubt that's 200 feet or so, although we never did find that second dart. I think from the tables to the wall is just about 100 feet, MAYBE 120. That or my vision is starting to go.....

#3713 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 20 April 2003 - 08:03 PM in Modifications

Excellent job, as always. My only worry is that the coupler will eventually be ripped off as you pull off the barrel. In my experience PVC couplers fit pretty tightly with their corresponding pipe size. Hot glue is shit for strength, so I guess it depends on how tight you fit the coupler on over the taped end. Still, I really like how you used the PVC to facilitate the removable barrel. I'm still holding out for a better breech loader however....

I also didn't choose to remove the gun's safety, as once the safety piece got stuck and the handle crashed into my head upon firing accidentally. It hurt. I havn't noticed any jamming problems with the piece so I'll leave it in.

Did you do much testing with different ratios of 9/16" to 17/32"? I wonder if 2" of constriction is optimal for this gun.

#3689 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 20 April 2003 - 01:18 AM in Modifications

You need to pry off the circular blue caps on each side near the rear (at the fulcrum of the handle), there are screws underneath both caps.

#3646 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 18 April 2003 - 08:38 PM in Modifications

Vassilli: Yes.

Cxwq: I don't know about 150 feet but I'd be willing to bet that the velocities are a lot higher on a 5K, seeing as how the pressure is much higher. I'm actually suprised that these guns are firing this far. Still, we'll have to keep an eye next war on the Max Shot's and make sure they're ok.

Also, we need to be a bit tighter when it comes to eye protection at the war. Everyone had some when they got there, but some people would take them off some wars. I didn't even realize it at the time, but looking back I can remember several instances where people were going without eyewear for a battle or two. Not maliciously, they would just forget (just like I'd forget to say something). That shot I had on Cam (50 feet, thwacked DIRECTLY into his glasses from a brass 3K) only reinforces how vigilent we should be. Especially now since we'll be seeing QUITE a few 100ft+ guns next war. We also need to mention up front to attendees that it is NOT ok to purposefully aim for the head. It's not the vets I worry about, it's the kids.

#3665 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 19 April 2003 - 01:57 PM in Modifications

I dunno, I've always been a bit distrustful of those contractor wheel things....I think it's very easy to wobble a bit and NOT get a straight line thereby increasing the reported distance. Still, it's good for a relatively accurate estimate.

#3631 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 18 April 2003 - 03:13 PM in Modifications

Holy Shit.

I'm running to the store to pick up some more 17/32" brass today, I'm going to do the same mod, although I may experiment a bit with barrel and telescoping section lengths. I'd also like to do a breech loader. Kevin, do you think these guns will be TOO powerful for the YANOs? I mean most brass 5K's can't even do 120 feet flat.....

Gunned Down: The red barrel is just a piece that you can remove when you open the gun up (it's pretty easy to open up). Once the red piece is removed, the base of the white barrel, where it hits the compression chamber, is RIGHT on the front of the gun. Once you remove the red piece you can put the gun back together and do a complete barrel change mod without having to open it up again. Breech loaders shouldn't be as hard either since everything will be external of the gun casing. I can't wait, I'm modding mine today. Jordan and I are also scouting locations today Kevin, we'll take little video clips of any good ones to show you.

#3594 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 17 April 2003 - 09:29 PM in Modifications

Jordan and I will be going to TRU tonight to try and pick them up, although I was in TRU a week or so ago and don't remember seeing them....Our TRU sucks. I'm very eager to get my hands on these guns.

#3608 X*stream Modification

Posted by Spoon on 18 April 2003 - 02:23 AM in Modifications

You're right, this gun IS the real shit. I now have a Max Shot and a First Shot (my TRU totally restocked all Nerf and X-Stream guns). I havn't modded either yet but I opened the MS up and inspected things for a good long while. Holy God, this thing is built like a tank. I mean you could hammer NAILS with the plunger. It has cap pieces to keep the springs from exploding everywhere upon opening. Everything is solid and reinforced. I mean this thing is engineered the way WE would want a gun engineered.

Cxwq: You're method is exactly what I was thinking, using the 17/32" brass piece as a connector between the white barrel and the 9/16". My only worry then is that the only way you'd be able to do a breech loader is by removing the barrel Ray-style and loading directly into the 17/32", which I don't like. I'm still holding out for a true breech loader. Still, I can't wait to see the mod results. Jordan is already eyeing this as his new main weapon and I can't blame him.

On a side note: I got Steph two AT2k's for her birthday (19, woo), so you can count on getting pelted by those this June.

#32964 Would You Buy Watermelon Pink 1/2" FBR?

Posted by Spoon on 02 August 2004 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

Pink is good. Pink is fine. Me want buy.

#7686 Why Can't We Have Small Images In Our Signatures?

Posted by Spoon on 05 August 2003 - 03:14 PM in Site Feedback

Once, like eight years ago I tried to learn qBasic, but it was too hard so I stopped.

Oh, and I like know HTML. Sort of. You know, how to put text on the internet, and make links and stuff. Yea. Tables still confuse me.

Programming is stupid.

#21293 What!?!?!

Posted by Spoon on 14 March 2004 - 12:22 AM in News

I think we should open up a panel discussion regarding the tensile strength of your wang, Vacc.

And now, for sphincter....

(PS: Only Vacc and Ash will get this, everyone else remain calm)

#7785 [evolution] - Stage One

Posted by Spoon on 07 August 2003 - 03:12 PM in General Nerf

Why, exactly, do we need another set of forums for the (very small) nerf community? All this is going to lead to is the greater stratification and diffusion of the already fledgling online Nerf community.

Aside from the flashy intro page, what exactly is your site going to add that sites like Nerf Haven, Nerf HQ and Nerf Center don't already have?

We don't need more forums. What we need is for you people (ie: the internet nerf community) to just go back to enjoying nerf for what it is and enjoy it, and quit this fantasy-leader grandstanding where all that counts is your "elder status" among a group of not more than 50 unpopular adolescants.

I don't mean to be so negative. The site looks nice and it's obvious you guys put a lot of hard work into it, I guess I'm just kind of questioning the direction the "community" is taking.

#7890 [evolution] - Stage One

Posted by Spoon on 08 August 2003 - 08:27 PM in General Nerf

Yah, I did the No thing too, though only for a short time just before its end...

It just didn't work, and the method Hal used for posting articles to NO was just bad, sorry Hal it was and you knew it...

F-125 could easily implement a Karma system, much of the code to do somthing like that is already written, it would only be a matter of puttin git all together. Which is alot faster and easier than writing it from scratch.

But F-125 will not use a Karma system, at least I have no plans to implement one, the idea doesn't strike me as interesting or useful enough, for my site that is, no offense to NH.

Blah freaking blah. Admit it Zatzai, you like programming more than you like Nerf. This seems more like a code exercise than a passionate gift to the Nerf community. Do you really think that the only thing holding Nerf Online back from a tidal wave of original content was the POSTING SYSTEM? I can imagine a TON of 14 year olds going "Ya know, I'd love to write this in-depth mod walkthrough, but I tell ya, posting it would just be too much of a PAIN".

#7932 [evolution] - Stage One

Posted by Spoon on 09 August 2003 - 12:45 PM in General Nerf

I know I haven't been even a little offended yet, I like a good argument! :blink:

Good for you. My goal is not to offend anybody (ok, maybe Cadmond). My goal is to get people talking about these issues which I think are very important for us. And because I'm not very mature, my method to get people talking is to yell. For me, Nerf Evolved isn't really a huge deal in itself, it's simply a prime example (and therefore a target) for some of the larger issues that I see affecting our so-beloved Nerf Internet Community.

#7889 [evolution] - Stage One

Posted by Spoon on 08 August 2003 - 08:24 PM in General Nerf

Since you're apparantly having a difficult time digesting Vacc and I's argument, let me boil it down for you:

1. We HATE the "Veteran" thing, and wish people would stop trying to make themselves feel more important through Nerf forums.

2. We don't WANT one site. We just question the need for another site, especially when we already have sites that contain active forums, and original content. See 3 for more.

3. We don't think enough people WANT, or COULD provide decent original content to fill a new site up with. Think of exactly how many people really contribute ANYTHING original anymore. I can count them on one hand. I'm not saying I'm any better, but I'm trying to be realistic.

4. We think you people are taking this whole "Nerf Internet Community" thing way too seriously. Here's a thought: There IS NO "Nerf Internet Community". Think about it, all of the popular Nerf sites, it's all the same couple dozen people. The rest just sort of come and go. There is little solidarity, and even less progress. The idea for this site isn't progress, it's simply a different way to present the same information generated by the same couple people. We think all of us should just chill the hell out and enjoy the game.

5. From here it seems that with Nerf Evolution you want to combine the snazzy looks of Nerf Center, the large userbase of Nerf HQ, and the forum-quality and original content of Nerf Haven all into one site. Sure, that'd be nice. But why should the creators of these sites, after all the work they have put into it, want to merge into one large entity that they no longer own and can no longer influence?

If you want to make a new site that will ADD something that CANNOT be found on any other site then great. Thats not what you're going to do, you're just going to give regular forum-goers a chance to post content of their own. Well what do you think happens here, at THIS site? Who do you think writes the articles? Aside from Cxwq (who does 2/3 of the original content for the whole damn community these days), it's YOU people, the forum goers. Sure you're site would make it a bit easier, but you seem to believe that theres a bunch of people just DYING to contribute. Theres not. It's still going to be the same small handful of people writing the same articles about the same subjects. Same shit, different packaging. I just don't find anything really invigorating about your idea. But hey, I might be wrong. I'd love to be PROVED wrong. But you seem to expect us to be excited about the prospect of a new site opening that will suck away visitors to our sites, in order to give them a chance to post content at yours, when they have JUST as much of a chance to do it here, or at NHQ.

If you want to impress us, do something that hasn't been done. We STILL do not have a popular and actively used Nerfer directory, we still do not have a single "hub" where people from all over can meet other nerfers and plan wars. We have a SERIOUS lack of new and interesting mods, especially documented mods. Nobody is doing anything with pictures of video, nobody is writing Nerf fiction (anymore), there is STILL no SINGLE PLACE a new nerfer can go to get up to speed on all of this shit. Nobody seems to really be that INTO NERF, they seem to be MORE into the "Nerf Internet Community" which they pride themselves to be pillars of. Pillars of WHAT? The only thing that goes on in this "community" anymore are off-topic discussions, the same old questions about the same old mods, and a lot of "what do you think is the best gun EVAR????//". About the only thing the NIC is good for anymore is organizing (already regular and prominent) Nerf wars. Watch me do an excited little jig.

I apologize if I sound overly cynical, I just frankly don't see much to be excited about. Wheres the innovation? Wheres the fun? You're site's name is very fitting. Nerf Evolution is just that, a natural "evolution" of the same sites we have now. I just don't think theres enough of a reason and enough of a userbase to fill both, and I'd frankly rather not see Nerf Haven die. We don't need an evolution, we need a revolution if we expect to have a "community" again. I'm busy. I'm lazy. So are a lot of you. And I know that about the only thing that excites me about Nerf anymore are the actual Nerf wars that I go to. Because they're FUN. Because I like the PEOPLE, and because I like to run around and LOOK STUPID. Typing all of this heated prose to a bunch of teenagers about a game that almost everyone else thinks is ridiculous and overall taking this so seriously makes me FEEL STUPID. There's a big difference. I don't LIKE feeling stupid. I'm only doing this in the hopes that I can convince you all of my point of view. If you don't agree you're welcome to argue because hell, that's how progress is made.

You people are going to destroy my wrists....

#7914 [evolution] - Stage One

Posted by Spoon on 09 August 2003 - 12:49 AM in General Nerf

No Cadmond I'm not going to quote you and argue you're points. I'm just going to call you an asshat and then ignore you.

You guys need to quit getting so goddamn offended by my (and others') skepticism. What exactly do you expect, for us all to believe all this hype and buy into you're ideal new site? You need to give us some more concrete reasons than that. And like I've BEEN SAYING, I hope you do. I'd LIKE to see the site become everything you say it will, but until then I'm not going to believe you're promises of a new NIC dawn based on your status or whatever the hell else. You can hit random keys with you're toes and call it content, it doesn't mean anybody is going to want to read it, or that it will be anything new or interesting.

So come on people quit this hype crap and just open the damn site and lets get this experiment moving. Now you fuckers have piqued my curiosity.

#7907 [evolution] - Stage One

Posted by Spoon on 08 August 2003 - 11:45 PM in General Nerf

Well I tell ya what Merlinksi, all of that is nice to hear. Like I said in my previous posts, I'd LOVE to be proved wrong about all this. If I seem excessively cynical and skeptical about all this it's because a LOT of people have promised stuff like this, put up a flashy intro page, and then never really done much else. Or they've launched the site and have it just as quickly vanish from the radar due to lack of interest, lack of NEW content, and lack of updates.

I still don't think we are focusing enough on the real newbies of Nerf. Any new person would come to any of these sites, be really confused, get yelled at for asking questions, and then leave thinking the whole thing is stupid. There are no intro to modding guides, there is only one guide to hosting a nerf war (mine), and really very little content that is at all interesting to anybody except already-hardcore nerfers. I hope you guys put more emphasis on these kinds of issues than other sites have, because THAT'S what we need to grow this "community". If it's just a bunch more of the same KINDS of things we already have, it's only going to interest those of us who are already into all this in the first place. And thats kind of against the whole point.

Hey if nothing else look at all this controversy as free publicity for your site.

#7909 [evolution] - Stage One

Posted by Spoon on 08 August 2003 - 11:57 PM in General Nerf

Spoon, no offense, but you've really got to take a step back and look at your post(s) when you say that. I'd really love to argue all your points, but I don't feel there is a need to until the site is released in full.

Bite me. I never post anything I don't stand behind. I'm not saying I'm always right, but I'm always honest, so you guys can kiss my ass if you don't like what I say. If you want to bitch out and prove me wrong on everything I've said then go ahead and show me. Based on what you guys are saying maybe you've already thought of all this, maybe you've outsmarted us all. Maybe you're right, I HOPE you're right, but I don't believe in giving people credit based solely on promises. I don't even see why you're complaining, all this discussion is just a huge hype machine for your site anyway.

As for my belief that the "Nerf Internet Community" is a LOT less than people hold it up to be, I still agree with that. Our "community" is the same group of people, with vary little variation of who contributes anything. Our community never really changes, it's stagnated. And MOST importantly, it doesn't really ADD anything to the game. It's best and really sole function at this point is in organizing large wars. Ok great. Aside from that and the occasional mod from Cxwq, not a lot happens here that truly impacts Nerf and the game in any way for us. The Nerf Internet Community doesn't make Nerf more fun for me. I'd much rather be PLAYING nerf than talking about it. I truly question whether thats true for a good portion of the people on these (and other) boards.

#7891 [evolution] - Stage One

Posted by Spoon on 08 August 2003 - 08:40 PM in General Nerf

AND ANOTHER THING!

Look you guys can kiss my ass and masturbate yourselves for all I care. I tried to get really excited about this community thing for a while, it was called Nerf Online, before that it was the Nerf Listserv, and before that it was a a couple of original sites, like mine. It was nice while it lasted and now it's gone. I wrote a bunch of articles, I administered forums, and I've been doing this shit online for upwards of 8 years now. All I see for progress are a couple of people really trying to put out good content, and everyone else leeching off of them and contributing nothing. I don't visit NHQ, I don't plan to visit NE regardless of how good it turns out to be. , There are exactly THREE reasons why I'm even on Nerf Haven anymore:

1. I like Kevin's mods.

2. I like talking with a handful of the regs.

3. I use it to keep up to date on YANO planning.

That's it. End of story. I wouldn't MIND if some big Nerf sites closed down, I wouldn't MIND seeing the community (whats left of it) decline. Because then we'd have smaller YANOs and to be honest I liked them BETTER smaller. If something came along that MADE MY NERFING EXPERIENCE BETTER, then sure I'd be excited. Nerf isn't online, it's in person, it's with your friends, and IT'S FOR FUN. You guys can fantasize about leading the hungry masses to online Nerf eutopia, but if you'll excuse me, I'll just be enjoying playing the GAME.