WicketTheModder619's Content

There have been 102 items by WicketTheModder619 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#296371 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 21 March 2011 - 08:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Really, where at in Indiana? Up in Northern Indiana, the Dairy Queen's are all great quality and are pure awesome.

#296356 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 21 March 2011 - 04:47 PM in Modifications

A recon I made for short range and indoor wars.

Right side-
Posted Image

On the reverse-
Posted Image

Nf spring in the powerstock-
Posted Image

The top slide of the eliminator with a tactical rail piece screwed in for a custom and comfy grip-
Posted Image

But wait....what's that in the handle-
Posted Image

Good times in zombie rounds.

#296291 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 20 March 2011 - 01:14 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow that was a great war!

Pros:
-Doing a lot of buying and trading.
-Obtaining a NIB pulse strike.
-Obtaining a NIB scatter blast.
-Buying 300 pink blanks of Kane and Ryan!
-Trading beef jerky to get Demon Lord $6 off on a NIB scatter blast.
-Testing out my new ls and proceeding to fire off three shots and hear 3 simultaneous OWWW!'s. Then running up and shooting the last kid guarding the bucket ( we were playing a carpe variant) with a whistling missile from the undermounted shot blast. After depositing my ball into the bucket, their whole team respawned and I somehow managed to make it out alive. Win.
-Getting to finally use my cpvc breeched ls and doomsayer in action.
-Selling some darts to Popatachi.
-Nerfing with and shooting at Brit.
-Meeting a bunch of new people! The Ohio gang is awesome and I will definitely have to make it out again.

Cons:
-Waking up at 1 a.m. and getting back home at 11:15 p.m.
-Getting shot with an SVT4B from 15 ft away that someone had loaded a slingshot dart into.

There were a lot more pros, but I am too tired to write them all out.

#296261 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 19 March 2011 - 03:20 AM in Nerf Wars

Getting ready to leave soon. See all of you gentleman there.

#296247 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 18 March 2011 - 07:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Giant foam fork- Check
Mine and Popatachi's darts- Check
Blasters cleaned, lubed, and ready to go- Check
Bunch of money for buying/trading- Check
Beef Jerky, Kit Kats, and Pringles- Check
Sleep- $*&% I forgot about that one!

Oh well, ready to go, and awesome SVT, I so want to use it. I am definitely commit to those blanks and wyes no matter what.

A good time nerfing with cool guys- Priceless.

#296231 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 18 March 2011 - 03:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Ryan: Sign me up for 500! I would also like 2 wyes. On another note, see you guys there! Who's ready to nerf?

#296204 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 18 March 2011 - 06:33 AM in Nerf Wars

I am almost ready, I still need to finish making darts today. Otherwise, the blasters are ready to go. WOOOO! It's time to nerf!

#296137 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 16 March 2011 - 09:11 PM in Nerf Wars

I am looking to buy an 18-dart stefan clip at the war also. It is for 1 and 1/2in darts and will be used for my longshot. I don't have any 18-dart clips to make one, so I need one for this war. Pm me if you have/can make me one.

#296076 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 15 March 2011 - 08:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Just thought I would mention this to the attendees. I am looking to buy/trade for any of the marshmallow guns with potential.

#295975 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 13 March 2011 - 09:20 PM in Nerf Wars

I have a bunch of parts that I need to get rid of, but will not be able to bring my large parts bin with me. So, if anyone needs any sort of part, pm me and I will bring it along for you. I will also be bringing some blasters to sell. On another note, I am looking to buy/trade for any brass or petg I can get my hands on. Thickwall petg and pretty much any sizes of brass, as long as you know the size so I get what I paid for.

#295964 Pvat V2.0

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 13 March 2011 - 07:02 PM in Homemades

That looks very cool. Great job with all of these homemade components lately!

#295831 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 11 March 2011 - 07:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I will need to test out the fit in my cpvc at the war, but if they fit well, I want a ton of them Ryan.

#295670 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 09 March 2011 - 05:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I would, but the only flag I have is huge. Anyway, I am making a giant foam fork though, it is drying right now! We don't fork around!

#295328 Spy Gear Rocket Blaster

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 04 March 2011 - 07:37 AM in Modifications

I bought one of the blue ones when they first came out, and I hoppered it as well. I had my hopper going to one side though, so I could see down the barrel. I put a couple wraps of e-tape around the cpvc barrel I was using and shot the stock rockets 70-80ft! Of course they had streamline-like accuracy, but the occasional one would fly straight. Anyway, goo job as usual. Keep up all the good write-ups!

#295272 Pepé

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 03 March 2011 - 07:37 AM in Homemades

That looks awesome slug! I wonder how many more shots it would produce with a small basketball pump. And how many pumps it would take. Great work again, your work never ceases to amaze me.

#295194 High Volume Springer, Easy To Make And Cheap Version Of +bows And Snap

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 01 March 2011 - 12:17 PM in Modifications

This looks pretty cool and functions well too. I will definitely have to make one of these and do some experimenting.

#295125 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 27 February 2011 - 12:49 PM in Nerf Wars

What blaster are you using for these tests? Have the weather conditions changed since you last tested? Slugs don't drop that much range. More than likely, the foam just has a terrible barrel fit or your heads were hanging off of the sides of the darts. Using my snapbow mk.5, slugs consistently hit 110-120ft flat with a 10 dart hopper and a 15 inch tight barrel. I made a hopper full of 1/4 inch slingshot domes just for this, and with the same set-up, they only fly 10-15 more, but they curved to the left slightly while my slugs flew straight.

#294954 The Right Airtank

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 22 February 2011 - 09:14 PM in Modifications

To get four barrels to go over 50' with a very good spread, use a titan tank. You may have to use a clever trigger though. Depending on his age, a direct trigger may be too much for him to pull back.

#294856 How To Add Mega To A Mega Missile.

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 21 February 2011 - 07:38 PM in Modifications

Looking good, this wouldn't happen to be going into that magstrike you posted would it?

#294839 Happy 17th!

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 21 February 2011 - 06:05 PM in Off Topic

Happy 17th Birthday Jake! Hope you get some awesome new stuff!

EDIT: Lol, this was my 69th post too, Congrats Jake!

#294829 Dekalb Area War Of Nerf, July 23rd

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 21 February 2011 - 03:08 PM in Nerf Wars

I am a maybe. Unlikely I will be able to attend, over a 4 hour drive round trip. I'll just have to see when the date gets closer though.

#294806 Archangel

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 21 February 2011 - 01:15 AM in Homemades

That makes it even Awesomer! Removable clips, full auto, and burst fire. Will you be making a write-up? I have always wanted a burst fire blaster.

#294804 Archangel

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 21 February 2011 - 12:59 AM in Homemades

Good job and nice build!
It looks pretty, it's semi-auto, and it works! The only other thing is ranges. How far can this thing fling darts? Oh, and it is a little hard to tell, so could you clarify how many barrels there are?

#294771 Illinois Foam Fest Six

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 20 February 2011 - 02:34 PM in Nerf Wars

I liked April better because I have Drumcorps from May 21st until August. Also you can just have another war in June if you want.

I agree. I have finished blasters that I just can't wait to test out. I vote for one in April and another in June as long as the OP's schedule permits it.

#294770 Adjustable Oprv Revised

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 20 February 2011 - 02:27 PM in Homemades

First a homemade pump, now a homemade check valve....this has homemade airgun written all over it. Anyway, major props man, you ever been cranking some pretty cool stuff out lately. Keep up the great work!

#294655 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 17 February 2011 - 09:45 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll probably be looking to get rid of an overhauled 3k and possibly a singled longshot at this war. Anyone interested?

I miss my overhauled 3k, so I might be interested, but that all depends on my funds by the war.

#294605 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 16 February 2011 - 11:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I am still a maybe, but just to give my thoughts on the matter. I was unaware of the personal attacks, but I can fully back up the idiotic behavior and and childish jokes about serious personal affairs. I completely agree.

#294235 Angel Breech That Accepts Streamlines

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 08 February 2011 - 10:41 PM in Modifications

Just one more reason I wish somewhere near me sold brass. Good job and nice idea. If I ever find brass I will have to do this.

#294220 Slugs And Domes And Taggers, Oh My!

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 08 February 2011 - 08:33 PM in General Nerf

That is because you aren't attaching them well enough. I burn the hole as if I am making a glue dome, fill it with hot glue, and then put the head on. The only way the heads ever fly off of these is if I am shooting my wall 5ft away with my snap. Even so, they survive 75% of the time. If you do this, as well as make sure there is no glue hanging out from the dart to head connection, then you will have perfectly made and somewhat unbreakable slugs.

#294122 Air Zone Stryker Cb-3

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 07 February 2011 - 09:46 PM in Modifications

Wow. The gun might be crap, but your write-ups certainly aren't. You have been quite busy obviously, are you on a break or something?

#294116 Big Bad Everbilt Bow

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 07 February 2011 - 09:32 PM in Modifications

Dude, when is this role you are on gonna stop? On a lighter note, everything you have been putting has been excellent and this is just icing on the cake. Great job as always.

#294027 Rearloading Firefly

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 06 February 2011 - 09:22 PM in Modifications

Earlier this year I wanted to do this, but I didn't think I would use it. Anyway, nice job. Now I might just have to buy another one and do this, but I will actually plan on using it. Hopefully I can find a rubber washer to fit for the seal instead though.

#294007 Illinois Foam Fest Six

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 06 February 2011 - 06:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright guys, I need to hear from you about what month would work best, then we can work on specific dates.

June or July? And from one of those months, would you like to do it earlier in the month, or later?

I vote for the middle of June.

#293864 Rpmbnb! Updated With More Goodies!

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 03 February 2011 - 10:59 PM in Homemades

Yeah, I would like the files too, I won't have my engineering class until monday though, so no rush. 2 hour delay, a curse and a blessing.

#293857 Rpmbnb! Updated With More Goodies!

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 03 February 2011 - 10:22 PM in Homemades

That's awesome! I need to bug me teacher too louie.

#293500 Spring-powered Water Gun Modification

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 28 January 2011 - 04:20 PM in Modifications

Well, you can pretty much just skip step one and prevent extra work. That's exactly what I was thinking! I decided on a different idea though, but I don't want to say too much. You guys will see it soon enough, but not this week.

#293409 Spring-powered Water Gun Modification

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 26 January 2011 - 10:05 PM in Modifications

The stock spring is pretty strong, but has a very small diameter. Small enough that just by the looks of it, I would estimate it could fit into 1/2" cpvc.

#293410 Spring-powered Water Gun Modification

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 26 January 2011 - 10:05 PM in Modifications

Bought a second one of these, and plan to modify it in some other way, but depends on if I finished my new project first.

#293364 Spring-powered Water Gun Modification

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 25 January 2011 - 07:17 PM in Modifications

It was a lot of fun and it was only $3, so I didn't take a big hit.

#293359 Spring-powered Water Gun Modification

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 25 January 2011 - 06:24 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
Add epoxy putty for extra strength. The missing piece of putty is so the catch piece can fit back over the tube.

Posted Image
I added a 1 and 1/2 inch metal washer with 2 slits cut so it would fit perfectly into the shell. I super glued and hot glued this to the wall in the shell that the plunger rod moved past. This extends the wall to ensure the plunger rod doesn't push up and not prime and this is what I rested my springs against.

Posted Image
Look how great that fits in there.

Posted Image
Reinforce the shit out of the catch piece, especially the elbow. I didn't the first time and it started to bend.

Posted Image
Extend the slot another inch or so. Don't know why in hell I used a drill, but it works.

Posted Image
Cut down the priming handle to account for the longer draw.

Posted Image
Sand down the top of the front hole so your cpvc barrel can go in straight.

Posted Image
Add in an extra trigger spring like in the picture. Drop in your spring/springs (I used a furyfire and a nf spring combo) and then screw the catch piece back in place. Stick the old water tank back in it's spot to cover the hole in the shell. I also added some felt pads to the trigger because I put a very strong spring behind it. Screw it al back together and enjoy.

Posted Image
With a 3 inch barrel, I can consistently hit 45-50 ft fat with a tagger. With a slug stefan and the same barrel I can hit 50-55 ft flat.

Thus ends part 2. If I decide to do a part 3, it will probably an integration, but that all depends on what you guys think of it.