Cadmond's Content

There have been 97 items by Cadmond (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2860 Help With My Chainblazer

Posted by Cadmond on 01 April 2003 - 01:47 AM in Modifications

indeed there is waxy! talk to sandman about cadmonds super spiff chainblazer ***. That way, he does all the labor, and you still get to see it! It's a single barrel ***, but it's better than nothing.

*** *** *** ***! heehee, m-o-d is edited? whats with that? THIS IS A **** FORUM FOR GODS SAKE!

it reeks of forum-125 in here.

#2797 Help With My Chainblazer

Posted by Cadmond on 30 March 2003 - 11:25 PM in Modifications

looks fine to me.. if it was broken (non-rotating) I could let you in a mod.. but it's not.. so I wont :alien:

but! you can, and this should work, make it "speed-loadable" by cutting the grey down a bit, sticking 1/2 cpvc in there, and then adding couplers onto the ends of the cpvc (making it all verrryy short, but still stable) then you just have to .. find some way.. to .. hmm.. how would you space 4 cpvc barrels properly? or would you even have to? Meh, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

#2143 Bull Pup Rifle In The Design Stage

Posted by Cadmond on 10 March 2003 - 08:17 PM in Homemades

Like zero said, there would have to be a larger spring than in airsoft, therfor requiring more reinforcement. Plus, this is still a plunger gun, and although they can get good ranges, 100-ish feet for some, they're still inferior to air powered, or combustion powered, propulsion. IF we're designing a system with shells and bits, because spring powered guns only had the advantage in ROF, for the most part. That's just in wars, not actually making them, because spring guns are usually less complex than air ones. Except, you're complexifying this one, so they'd probably be the same.

I wonder if complexifying is a word....

#2099 Bull Pup Rifle In The Design Stage

Posted by Cadmond on 09 March 2003 - 12:51 PM in Homemades

um.. hooray! Did I get it?

And yeah zero.. the charged shell would be simpler for 1 shot, but for multiples, it would probably be the same difference for shooting multiple darts out of a 2 stage chamber. Erm... maybe not..

#2088 Base Defense Cannons, And You

Posted by Cadmond on 09 March 2003 - 03:10 AM in Nerf Wars

'tis pug fugly.. and yeah, short clip. and does air have to travel down that tube? the long one? to get to the barrel that is? if so, . ..uh.. might not be as great.

#2087 Bull Pup Rifle In The Design Stage

Posted by Cadmond on 09 March 2003 - 03:08 AM in Homemades

I'm going to go with zero on this, and say that a 2 stage trigger that inserts hairspray then ignites would make much more sense, but I see why you're doing it.. or I hope I do. The fact that you can't get the hairspray to ignite right away is pretty odd... I dunno.. the only thing I can think of is add some air, but that doesn't make sense because it combusts later on.. I'm also fairly suprised that the dart showed no sign of being exposed to flame, but I guess it makes sense that with such a small combustion chamber, the dart wouldn't have much time to do so. I'm not really seeing the lighter sparker, do you have to hook it up to each shell individually, or .. something else? Hm.. if you did go with a 2 stage trigger, the gun might not have as much range, unless you seal the dart into the chamber, or seal a shell to the chamber. Anyways, good luck

#2050 Shotgunners Rejoyce!

Posted by Cadmond on 07 March 2003 - 12:25 AM in Modifications

Noooo, Youuuuu stop it... suckers.

BAKAYARO!

#2038 Shotgunners Rejoyce!

Posted by Cadmond on 06 March 2003 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

What happens when only one slice gets pushed out and the other ones are stuck in the barrel?

WAKARIMASEN! BWAHAHAH! take the japanese skills.. actually.. that should have been shirimasen.. damn. I don't understand.. I don't know. same thing.. .. . ...

Good job on the shotgun, I think I'm going to take advantage of it ... anyways, ... sugoi desune!

#1815 Graphic Design Programs...

Posted by Cadmond on 26 February 2003 - 01:05 AM in Off Topic

vector graphics.. hooohhh!!! I use illustrator for the most part while making vector graphics, but if you're looking for those *cough*ugly*cough* pixels, yes, photoshop is the best.. but also pricey, unless you're a software pirate...... I've heard good things about GIMP, might want to give that a try.

#1470 Fps Games

Posted by Cadmond on 17 February 2003 - 03:10 PM in Off Topic

God.. I remember tribes.. I loved that game. Hey, how many people still play it? I might go buy it .. with my.. MONEY! hooha.

*edit*
Jesus christ, they don't even make it anymore, do they.. grrr.. anger rising, I need to bash flimsy cardboard boxes with my foot.

#901 Counter-strike And Other Hl Mod Players Here!

Posted by Cadmond on 26 January 2003 - 02:15 AM in Off Topic

eh, I just don't like the fact that everyone seems to use the same gun in CS (that not being the awp, even though that is commonly used.) Strategy is never in CS for me.. so I must have missed something. Ugh, I'm having bad flashbacks of that psojb_thanatos map for FA.. map.. so.. slow...

#853 Counter-strike And Other Hl Mod Players Here!

Posted by Cadmond on 24 January 2003 - 02:05 AM in Off Topic

*points a pelvic thrust in sancaputas's direction*
NS is incredibly fun when you get a good game (no lag.. even-ness)
Other than that, I play FA ALOT these days, probably 1-4 hours a day (addicted :blink: .) ... yeah.. I need to get up and go outside. If anyone gets FA, and wants to play me, I'll most likely be at The Downward Spiral, The Armory, or Fluffy's Clan Server. I really like the variety of weapons in the game, and the reduction of whorage, though it's still there (stupid freaking accurate famas)
Oh, and I go by Cadmond in any mod I play.

#686 Anime

Posted by Cadmond on 17 January 2003 - 10:36 PM in Off Topic

Metropolis was just.. too weird for me.. not very violent, and too quiet. That was the problem I had with it.

#581 Anime

Posted by Cadmond on 13 January 2003 - 10:47 PM in Off Topic

Good list, however.. I must think of one too add...
could say
Trigun
lemme see, another would be good.. ummmm
super atragon
that was pretty cool.. all my others, you've already listed.

#359 Fps Games

Posted by Cadmond on 06 January 2003 - 05:50 PM in Off Topic

I've been playing Cs a tad.. but frankly, I think FA is a much better game. It's probably because I can get more kills than deaths in FA.. unlike CS...

I mostly just play FA.

#254 Approach To Modification

Posted by Cadmond on 01 January 2003 - 02:07 PM in Modifications

I almost always try to work around the internals when I mod, and just take out one piece, work on it, and put it back in... unless it's all IN one piece, like the ss2. I've lost way too many guns just yanking stuff out after trying to memorize where everything goes.

#242 General Suggestions, Questions

Posted by Cadmond on 01 January 2003 - 06:48 AM in Site Feedback

I'm wondering - if I wasn't invited to the beta test, and I submit 5 good, high quality mods/pics/r and d, is there another prize, or like a "pick one" choice? Or is there no incentive except for imaginary stickers and the such.... and helping out a new site.. and recognition.. ect.
Just wondering.

man, what a horrible first post.