CustomSnake202's Content

There have been 476 items by CustomSnake202 (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#56257 Lost A Job

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 01 June 2005 - 01:30 PM in Off Topic

That's pretty messed up. Your hair is long; who gives a crap. Now, I could see them rejecting you if you had a straight up, green dyed mohawk, but not for something like that. And to top it off, ACE is the coolest place that I know off.

#56204 Sm1500 Battle Rifle

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 31 May 2005 - 09:32 PM in Modifications

If your only going for comfort, and the gun happens to be comfortable to you, then great. But if you added a bunch of that stuff for cosmetics, then I would do some major adjusting. Lose all the tape and use hot glue or more powerful and permenant type of bonding material. Cover up that huge whole in the front of the gun, downsize your sight. Finally, give that thing a paintjob. And that's it, that's all, that's all there is.

#56110 Caff Recap Thread

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 31 May 2005 - 01:33 AM in Nerf Wars

I heard about the TRU exclusive Fuck Shit Up Airtech 3000's ©; I thought it was a fib.

#55957 Next-gen Console E3 Pics

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 29 May 2005 - 02:24 PM in Off Topic

Of course it will have a hard drive, a 20 gigger that's removable. Xbox has an eight gigger.

#55888 Spoonage

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 May 2005 - 08:12 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday man.

#55845 Please Help! Maverick.

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 May 2005 - 12:27 PM in Modifications

Obey it or I give you the infamous 9999 special.

<chevy_chase>The infamous? Infamous?</chevy_chase>

#55732 Nerf Magazine

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 26 May 2005 - 09:27 PM in General Nerf

You shouldn't start talking about some "magazine" idea when we have no idea what the hell you are talking about; just because you posted an idea about a magazine doesn't mean we already read it. And are you trying to put out an actual magazine or an online periodical? It seems that you are going for the actual magazine idea. Why not just create an online periodical? It's free and a lot more accessable to the nerfing community. Unless you are solely doing this for a profit, you should go for an online "magazine". Just a thought.

#55246 Nerf Website

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 19 May 2005 - 12:24 AM in General Nerf

HTML, now that's some fun stuff. I'm lucky to have a sister who actually knows what the hell she is doing when it comes to HTML. I know very little, very very little, but just enough to manipulate existing HTML she had already set me up with for my own site. If you have the chance, take a web design class or something of that sort. Everyone that I know in one of those classes learns HTML pretty well. For now though, you can always hit webmonkey.com and some other HTML sites with cheatsheets. Everyone starts off with mediocre sites.

#55032 Powerclip Homemade Clip

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 May 2005 - 07:13 PM in Homemades

Holy shite. That's insane. Did you use balsa wood? That's the only type of wood I can think of that would be light enough to function as a pc clip. Also good choice with the PETG, it looks sexy. And I'm also curious how ranges to compare to those of a regular clip.

Sweet job on the design, it looks like it took a good amount of time.

#54653 Most Over/under-rated Guns

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 11 May 2005 - 09:24 PM in General Nerf

In my opinion the nitefinder is not overrated, it's a damn fine gun. It's hella cheap, powerful and accurate unmodded, even more powerful and accurate modded. It deserves all its holy praise. And the splitfire really isn't underrated, its just a hard to find, discontinued gun. I always wanted one of those, but still no dice.

I think that the new sm 350 is a very good gun that a bunch of people won't give a chance. I modded it with cpvc and got 45'-50' flat, and I only paid five dollars for it. As for overrated, I can't think of anything.

#54524 Sm1500 Paint Job

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 09 May 2005 - 11:34 PM in Modifications

It was one of his first paintjobs man, everyone needs to start somewhere. I don't think it looks too bad at all, I like the color scheme. I used model paint for my nitefinder too and it's very difficult to get the paint spread out uniform with the whole gun. I still haven't used spraypaint myself, but everyone uses Krylon Fusion spraypaint that does not call for a primer before hand, and it paints the gun very well from what I've seen. You might want to go that route for your next project.

#54028 Energy Paintball Gun Mod?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 May 2005 - 04:55 PM in Modifications

Its not Energy, its NRG paintball. As seen here:
Posted Image

#53285 Zero Talent

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 23 April 2005 - 06:38 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday Zero, eat cake.

#51681 Does Anyone Here Remember Me?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 05 April 2005 - 09:40 PM in General Nerf

loser is back! I remember you from the ol' nerfonline days (I was Phil_22). You had a damn fine site and opened the door to modding for me, especially on my sm5k. All your mod's were the shit, and I took in a lot from them. Welcome back man, hope to see some of the old mods and future mods to come.

#51579 Favorite Band

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 04 April 2005 - 08:24 PM in Off Topic

The Kid(z) from Kidz Bop

I thought I was the only one, I'm still waiting for my damn free frisbee.

#51509 Sony Psp

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 03 April 2005 - 09:53 PM in Off Topic

Word, I checked out the linkage Ompa but I'm on an eMac. Damn world catering to PC's. I looked for a Mac version of that program or something similar but nothing yet.

#51507 Sony Psp

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 03 April 2005 - 09:45 PM in Off Topic

I've been trying to view movies on my psp and no dice. I put them in the right format and everything, but I can't seem to find out how to view the movies. Is there something else that needs to be done?

#51423 Favorite Band

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 April 2005 - 10:12 PM in Off Topic

*My top 4*
-Chemical Brothers
-Interpol
-Beastie Boys
-Super Furry Animals

I've developed a better appreciation and understanding for some of the electronica out there, and The Chemical Brothers are my favorite band. They never repeat rythms or certain patterns; each of their cd's are totally different and excellent at that. I really enjoy their music because it's not your everyday techno, it's deep and complex in most cases. Their music seems a lot more meaningful to me.

Interpol comes in close at second, both their cd's rock hard and they are amazing live.

#51360 December YANO Music Video

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 April 2005 - 12:15 PM in News

Sweet video, lots of good footage. Looks like you guys got in some quality nerfing (along with a lot of ninja moves). Also, very nice selection for the music, Chemical is where it's at.

#51193 Sony Psp

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 31 March 2005 - 12:59 PM in Off Topic

Just got my psp yesterday and I love it. No dead pixels! I first watched Spiderman 2, and I have to say the quality of that massive screen is superb. I greatly enjoyed the movie. Afterwards I played some World Tour Soccer, and I am also pleased with it. Basically the same as fifa, but I would think fifa is going to be a bit better when it comes out. I want some good FPS's and a damn usb cord, I can't get any mp3's or movie files on shakur (my psp's name) yet!

#51166 Happy Birthday

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 30 March 2005 - 11:01 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday NinjZ; go get wasted and remember to pass out on your stomach.

#51023 Mp5 Nite Finder

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 29 March 2005 - 01:56 PM in Modifications

Very nice, it looks really comfortable to hold. I would wrap the rest of the grip in that black tape and paint the rest as ompa suggested. With all that extra legnth on the barrel, do you still get about the same range as you usually would? Oh, I really like the lego cocking mechanism too.

#50926 Sony Psp

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 March 2005 - 08:21 PM in Off Topic

I should be getting mine in from kbtoys.com either Wednesday or Thursday. I got the pack plus Fifa 2005. I saw a trailer for it online and it looks sweet. For those who have the psp, how is that analog stick? Does it work pretty good or is it a pain in the ass? I pray to God that I get a psp without any dead pixels. I HATE THOSE.

#50865 Show Me What You're Working With

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 March 2005 - 01:55 PM in General Nerf

My NF-M4 with detachable LED light.
Posted Image

#50726 Uzi Integration

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 March 2005 - 02:39 PM in Modifications

That's pretty sweet south, I always dig intergrations with toy gun replica shells. I like how you placed the pump where the magazine would normally be.

#50711 Real Old And Rare Gun

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 March 2005 - 11:39 AM in General Nerf

Possibly on the top five worst nerf guns ever made. You would think it would get decent range because it looks cool, but I could throw a 20" tv (dvd/ vcr combo) further than it could shoot out a dart.

#50668 Itunes

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 26 March 2005 - 11:19 PM in Off Topic

Goodies

#50294 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 March 2005 - 07:55 PM in General Nerf

That's sweet. I like the sound of the firefly, another plunger primary with eight shots. What I'm mostly looking foward to are these re-releases. I can only wonder what guns they are bringing back, should be awesome whatever they are from the sound of it. Thanks a lot for the update OMC, keep us posted.

#50176 Woohoo! 13 Beat A 4!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 March 2005 - 05:29 PM in Off Topic

The best final four would be Arizona, Washington, UNC, and Duke. Then a Duke and Arizona rematch at the final so Salim can kick Redick in the damn face. If I had to think of the thing I hate the most, Duke would be right on top (with Oprah and Ellen's show following close behind). You have no idea how much hatred I have invested in Duke. They always got Coach K, and then one really annoying piece of crap, overrated white guy, which in this case is currently Redick. No hard feelings to all you Duke fans, its just my opinion. GO CATS!

#50111 Spellcheck

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 20 March 2005 - 06:30 PM in Site Feedback

I think we are big boys now and can spell correctly. If you don't know how to spell a word correctly, look it up on dictionary.com. If you have a long post, copy and paste it into Microsoft Word so it will correct all that good stuff for you. Whenever I don't know a word, I just throw my misspelled word into an ichat message so it corrects it for me quickly(I just had to double check how to spell "misspelled").

-However, a spellcheck button would clean up posts very nicely. I've never seen a forum with spellcheck.

#50061 Soooooooo..... :o

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 20 March 2005 - 12:40 AM in Off Topic

OH, Gunned Down. I remember you.

#50028 Woohoo! 13 Beat A 4!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 19 March 2005 - 12:53 PM in Off Topic

There are some sweet games going down today. Pacific vs. Washington, Arizona vs. UAB, Texas Tech vs. Gonzaga, and others. Hopefully Pacific can knock off Washington, who is pure crap. Texas Tech should have no problem beating Gonzaga (I got Knight and company going to the final four losing to Arizona). I saw Gonzaga play Winthrop at McKale thursday and I have no idea how they got in the damn tournament. Arizona will beat UAB, u of a has some damn fine talent and we're going to take it all this year! GO CATS!

#50001 Woohoo! 13 Beat A 4!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 19 March 2005 - 12:01 AM in Off Topic

HOLY CRAP! BUCKNELL BABY! I HATE KANSAS! 63-64.

#49993 Woohoo! 13 Beat A 4!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 18 March 2005 - 09:42 PM in Off Topic

That was insane. There goes my bracket. That was the first big upset, and there are plenty more crazy things to come.

-This should be turned into a general march madness thread, since there really isn't much to discuss over one upset.

#49195 Nerf Roller Skates?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 09 March 2005 - 11:06 PM in General Nerf

Everyone back off those puppies. They are all mine.

#48883 Does This Thing Remind You Of Something?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 06 March 2005 - 11:38 AM in General Nerf

Actually, it looks pretty damn close to the NB-1:

Posted Image | Posted Image

#48528 Magazine-fed Fast-action Nerf Rifle

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 March 2005 - 11:35 PM in Homemades

Beautiful Bolt, beautiful. The whole design came out exellent; I love every detail. I especially like the handle and trigger assembly; very smooth and appealing to the eye. And of course, awesome job on that magazine and bolt action. I watched the movie where you fire the gun and pop out the shells and it looked clean as a whistle. Also, I appreciate you taking the time to make a damn good post with a detailed discription, movies, and pictures. This makes me want to make a nice homemade myself. Keep up the good work.

#48117 Inklink

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 26 February 2005 - 06:46 PM in Off Topic

I remember the inklink days. Good days. I used to be really good at that and had a few other family members to play against. If you have decent people to play with, you can spend quite a while in that game. I often drew something like this when there were a bunch of drunkards playing:

Posted Image

Ah, the sockpuppet. Love it.

#47939 I Am Back ! Jspb Sport

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 24 February 2005 - 02:22 PM in General Nerf

Tactical launcher of...what?

Tactical Launcher

Its in the modification section.

#47935 I Am Back ! Jspb Sport

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 24 February 2005 - 02:01 PM in General Nerf

That's a pretty sweet site you put up 3D. There's a way to translate all the pages into English, but I need to figure out how I've done it before. I checked out the gallery, and I crapped my pants when I saw this one:
Posted Image
That looks so damn sweet; like a instrument. I also really like how you took the shell of a tactical launcher and customized it to fire nerf darts. I want one of those. Once again, awesome job.