CustomSnake202's Content

There have been 476 items by CustomSnake202 (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#20589 Metal Storm

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 March 2004 - 11:13 PM in Off Topic

Now that was nice of them. I can imagine terrorists listening to "Like a Virgin" while shooting at our U.S. troops. I mean, what kind of terrorist doesn't like Madona?

#20569 What Are Good Guns?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 March 2004 - 09:51 PM in Modifications

This should really be in general nerf, but Cx will take care of that later. There are many other great guns besides the ones you listed, so I'll give you my over all thoughts...

_Air powered blasters_ Estimated Distances after properly modded(in feet)
Supermaxx 5000 110-130
Secret Shot 2 115-135
Airtech 3000 .........................

Wait a minute... You just posted a topic like this twelve minutes ago! And I was gonna do all of my personal ratings! Watch what and where your posting there pal.

#20539 Nerf In Larping

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 March 2004 - 07:28 PM in Nerf Wars

That was the funniest crap I've seen for weeks. He just popped out of no where, in a kilt!

#20410 Suck It Spielberg!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 01 March 2004 - 05:41 PM in Off Topic

I didn't think ROTK was that good compared to the first two. I agree with formerly sane about how each movie has it's moments. The only thing I really didn't like about the last one was all of the ghosts coming out and dominating. But if its in the book, its in the movie. I thought mystic river was gonna take best picture, from the things I heard.

#20222 How Do You Make Stefans

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 February 2004 - 10:10 PM in Homemades

That's gotta be a record, after those paintball jerks. Five posts all in the same day.

#20199 How Do You Make Stefans

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 February 2004 - 07:47 PM in Homemades

Don't type in caps. Here is an excellent explanation on how to make stefans. http://www.nerfhq.co...rticle.php?id=1 I suggest you use 2" darts first, but you can make them bigger or smaller if you want. Have fun and welcome to NH.

#20164 Biased Blasters

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 February 2004 - 04:25 PM in General Nerf

Take an xbow for example, they get about 90-100 feet

Ok, there you go. I don't see what the big fuss is all about over a X-bow. Can't the BBB get the same, or even better range then? I can see why people own and use an X-bow for a primary weapon, however, I don't see why people pay $70 for one on ebay and the forums.

#20159 Biased Blasters

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 February 2004 - 03:39 PM in General Nerf

I prefer air-powered guns over spring for one reason: POWER. Sure, everyone wants a BBB or a X-bow because of thier massive plungers and fire power. The two things that spring guns have over air guns is the rof and the fact that they are spring powered. You just cock, breech load (or just load into the front) and fire. In an air-powered gun, you have to load and then pump before you can get a shot off.

Some people prefer springers because they don't have to worry about the tank crapping out on them or over pumping it. But all you need to do is take care of it, and don't do any mod that you are not comfortable with. Now this is not so bad in multi-barreled guns, which only take about 4-6 pumps. Some air guns can take up to 8-10 pumps to prime. For example, a Secret Shot 2(modded) takes about 9 pumps for maximum distance, which could take a long time to load and prime. But then some rifles only take about 4 pumps, like the smk5. This is where the distance factor comes in. I do not know the exact range of a X-bow or a BBB, but I know they cannot reach 140"+. My own Secret shot 2 that has a crayola/brass barreled to fit zeros has shot up to 146' before and can shoot about 115' accurately without angling that much. Spring rifles can't.

Another thing that I love about air-powered guns is that they can become excellent shotguns. Just get a long barrel, load up on shotgun shells or just regular stefans and blast away. Springers can't achieve this because it loses power after the second dart and delivers a short flight. I don't think that a lot of people use this method in wars, but its still pretty cool to have four darts spread out in a circle 60 feet away. So in conclusion, I prefer air powered over spring because of the huge distances and multi dart options. However, I don't discourage spring-powered guns. I love spring pistols now, and I can see the power of spring guns by looking at Cx's mod on the max shot. It just comes down to your own style of nerfing.

#20111 Firecracker Nerf Gun

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 February 2004 - 12:46 AM in Homemades

I've put a firecraker in a dart, lit it, put it down my sm5k and launched it. If you time it right, the black cat will explode right it mid air. The only thing was I was risking the chance of blowing up my gun. But that sounds pretty cool. I wonder what would happen if you put a mini firecracker in brass tubing with a stefan in it...

#20081 Secret Shot Ii

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 February 2004 - 05:33 PM in Modifications

You need to do the first two or three pumps fast to seal the air. If this doesnøt work, you may of damaged the air tank if you messed with the air restrictor.

#19902 Crayola Barrel Question

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 25 February 2004 - 09:43 PM in Modifications

Shave them down. You will be able to jam a stefan in there nicely, giving you some extra distance.

#19778 Nerf Dream

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 24 February 2004 - 06:21 PM in Off Topic

call someone's post useless

As you can see in section one, item A, he clearly stated that you called someone elses' post useless, like VACC's, not a dream. You seriously need to read more carefully and just stop posting until you find a turned over semi full of X-bows by my house.

#19511 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 February 2004 - 02:53 PM in Off Topic

From Dictionary.com

sev·er·al P Pronunciation Key (svr-l, svrl)
adj.
Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.

I'm a dumbass, sorry about that.

#19506 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 February 2004 - 02:17 PM in Off Topic

Sevral fps? As in, several Feet Per Second? ....It should be able to shoot much faster than that dearie.

It's a gas blow back airsoft gun. That's why it has orange paint on the side and front.

*cough*shoots bb's *cough*

#19498 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 February 2004 - 12:13 PM in Off Topic

I can top that Cx. Introducing the KWA glock 19! Can shoot several fps, holds 19 rounds, and is fun to shoot cats with!..*cough*shoots bb's *cough*.
Posted Image
Anyway, that's a nice glock you got there partner.

And Janga, that was disturbing.

#19456 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 February 2004 - 08:24 PM in Off Topic

Some exaples of idot's with guns or peploe trying too get them.

What the hell does that mean. I see a picture of a guy with a X-bow. Plus, that has to be the most spelling errors I have ever seen in a sentence, a short one too.

#19433 Brass Or Cpvc

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 February 2004 - 12:12 PM in Modifications

Get a nite finder. It's cheaper, has a nice color and light, and basically has the same distance as the TTG. Also, the NF isn't that hard to mod and I agree with Ice Nine about using brass.

#19343 Perhaps The Coolest Mod Ever

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 19 February 2004 - 06:10 PM in Modifications

When I first read this topic, I thought that it wasn't a big deal. But that is pretty sweet, I really like the side pic with the plastic aligners glowing blue. Nice. But I think some of the best mods have something to do with the guns performance.

#19194 Cafepress Coupon

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 17 February 2004 - 12:00 AM in Site Feedback

wonder who is going to buy the nerf haven thong :gasp:.

What do you mean who is "going"? Those things are gonna sell like Xbows on ebay in a few years. I took advantage of this DAY 1.

#19168 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 February 2004 - 08:07 PM in Off Topic

I believe it's legal for a blind person to hunt in Michigan....but that is pretty sad Cx.

#19162 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 February 2004 - 07:25 PM in Off Topic

The problems are that they were all my guns, so my parents feel responsable,

Now that sucks, but it does explain more. 1.) Your friends probably don't have much respect for the rules and power of your guns. It's always likely that they will nerf totally different then you just because you have experience in nerf and now how to properly have fun. 2.) It's gonna be three times as hard to convince your parents to let you nerf since all the guns were yours.

#19154 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 February 2004 - 06:26 PM in Off Topic

That does suck. There's always one jackass who will do that. I can see it being fine to fool around with out any glasses with unmodded nerf guns, but you ALWAYS have to be wearing eye protection when your fooling around with some high powered guns and darts with hot glue at the end. Good luck with your parents, it's not your fault.

#19113 Rf20 Mod

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 15 February 2004 - 08:48 PM in Modifications

Custom, I had the goddamn same problem. Man, waste of a gun, I can't figure out what to do. Shoot me a PM if you figure it out.

Well, thanks to THIRST and Nazgul_Lord, mine works fine. I thought without the holes, i could shoot stock darts too. But I was wrong. After all the modding, I wasn't very satisfied with my stefan range so I decided to leave in the poles. I'm just gonna use my rf20 to mess around. My twin powerclips will get all the action in a nerf war.

#19103 Rf20 Mod

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 15 February 2004 - 06:45 PM in Modifications

I took apart my rf20 and I took out the pegs. When i was trying to put it back together, I couldn't get my darts to fire. I noticed the small black air-switch (not sure the name of it, but it has two holes at the end to switch the airflow) and tried to line it up with the barrels. It still didn't work. All of my internals are fine, nothing is broken. I can get the air to come out and rotate the barrels but I think it's just blowing of the back of the plastic. Is there a certain way to put this peice back in place so the air flows nicely into the barrels? Any pics that might help? Also I read the previous thread about taking out the pegs on a rf20 and it didn't help.

#19041 Happy Nerfhaven Valentine's Day

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 February 2004 - 08:18 PM in Off Topic

not out wasting money on a girl who will leave you miserable and alone in such a way as fortold by Dashboard Confessional songs.

I think Valentines day is over-rated. I rather spend some cash on fbr or brass over chocolates. If you couldn't tell, I'm signle also. I'm gonna go make 100 darts to ease the pain.

#19038 Pom-pom Stefans

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 February 2004 - 08:06 PM in General Nerf

I like his idea, but again, pain is part of my game.

I don't see why the need for pain is necessary for you. I mean, I have a pretty good idea of what
MAC is talking about and I think it's a good idea if you have the materials. If you get shot with MAC's dart with the pom pom, you'll know you've been hit. Plus, it could take away the risk of bleeding. For example, you would have a smaller chance of having a mouth full of blood if you were hit in the mouth from like 12' away. I'm also interested in the pics of the dart.

#18982 How To Get People Into This

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 13 February 2004 - 11:59 PM in General Nerf

I have the same problem. First off, I would tell them on the distance you can get out of a nerf gun when modded and the plethora of mods that there are. It might be hard to get your friends to nerf if they are already paintballing or airsofting. It just depends what kind of people they are and what they like to do. I have a bunch of friends that paintball (tried it once, didn't like it very much) and they have respect for me modding nerf guns, they see how cool the appearance and the range my guns get. I don't think they would stoop down to nerf tho. Anyway, it might be a lot easier to find people who don't pb or airsoft. But you never know. Introduce the whole concept to them and just see if you get laughed at or gain a few nerfers.

#18810 Sick Nades

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 11 February 2004 - 10:12 PM in Homemades

Chemicals, four farts potassium, and a tennis ball.........sounds like a bomb to me. What do you mean by "parts"?

#18781 Nc Is Up!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 11 February 2004 - 06:32 PM in Off Topic

Hey, 1/2 crap 1/2 son of a motherless goat, just shut the hell up. You know everything you say is crap, doesn't mean anything, and no one likes you. I know this has been brought up, but I would like to give you a visual...
Posted Image

And like Cx said, go somewhere else, heck, make your own forum. Or, maybe this is too crazy but, post something that actually means something.

#18716 The Thing That Should Not Be

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 10 February 2004 - 09:39 PM in Modifications

Spectre, you should put that thing on E-bay, you might be able to send you're future kids to Harvard.

#18592 Nc Is Up!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 09 February 2004 - 07:53 PM in Off Topic

Ah. After numerous days of waiting.....the baby makes an appearance once again.

#18540 Awesome Movie

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 08 February 2004 - 10:55 PM in Off Topic

I would much rather have a dirtbike.

I love the winter X games with dirtbikes. They just put like 30 spikes on the tires to get more traction. And then they just go off a huge hill of snow and bust out some tricks.

#18536 How Do They Have This?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 08 February 2004 - 10:43 PM in General Nerf

Yellow Loop took a bunch of orders for guns that it hadn't had in stock for ages

I hear ya. I tried that a few years back. I was so happy that I was about to receive a couple of splitfires. Not only did they not have them, I called their number and I was told that it was on it's way to my house. After the third call, I finally was informed that they no longer had that gun.

#18418 Happy (belated) Birthday To Anastasia!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 07 February 2004 - 01:17 PM in Off Topic

That would be Cx's daughter. Any, congrats Cxwq.

#18154 Wierd Target Shooter At Toysrus

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 04 February 2004 - 06:22 PM in General Nerf

Yes. It was brought up in a previous topic not too long ago. From what I heard, its not that bad of a gun. Those balls air forced to float in the air when air flows from those tubes and you have to shoot the balls. That's the first pic I have seen of the target though.

#18096 I Am Just Starting And Want To Know Any Easy Mod S

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 03 February 2004 - 11:40 PM in Modifications

What is *this*. What gun are you trying to mod.

#18092 Debt

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 03 February 2004 - 11:17 PM in General Nerf

I'm looking foward to the cool new crap that's gonna be up soon.

#18058 Debt

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 03 February 2004 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

A site needs to have money to run. If your not gonna donate, or buy a nerf haven thong, there's not really anything you can do.

#18044 Grace

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 03 February 2004 - 05:04 PM in Modifications

yeah but isn't the point of having a gun to get it to go farther and shoot better, ect.? i mean you don't mod a gun to make it look pretty you mod it to make it better. anyway the gun sounds awesome from what i hear but i can't seem to get the URL to work. i tried the copy paste thing so i'm not sure what the problem is.

I like to make mine pretty... and occasionally take them out for dinner.

#17858 Grace

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 01 February 2004 - 05:46 PM in Modifications

Lose the 750. I like that nice artic color on your EAB though. If you just had the EAB alone, it would look a lot sweeter. One more thing, try to crop or resize your digital pics, they take a long time to load.