blink 182's Content

There have been 332 items by blink 182 (Search limited from 30-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#16743 Mad A Paintball Gun

Posted by blink 182 on 20 January 2004 - 05:05 PM in Homemades

its a really cheep zap paintball gun. you have to cock it after every shot. i think i got it a wallmart for likr 40 bucks.

#16732 Mad A Paintball Gun

Posted by blink 182 on 20 January 2004 - 11:45 AM in Homemades

woops sorry on the tittle

MOD A PAINTBALL GUN

#16731 Mad A Paintball Gun

Posted by blink 182 on 20 January 2004 - 11:39 AM in Homemades

when i was at my cottage i found my old paintball gun that was broken. so i took out all of the co2 parts and just left the main frame of the gun. then an idea came to me. i thought i could mod this paintball gun into shooting homemade darts,stefans. it would be pump. the punp would come out where the co2 tank use to be. then there would be some vinyl tubeing inside the handle of the gun wraped into circles. this tubeing would then be connecter to a tire valve which is connecter to a redoucer to a male thred to a female ball valve. the ball valve would be set sideways so the valve handel would act as a trigger. im not sure if this would gain enough pressure to push a dart a good distance but if not i could add some cpvc tube/pipe to connect to the tubeing to add some sort of tank. i would like to know if anyone has tried to do this and is any 1 sucessful. i dont even know if the valve will fit into the shell of the paintball gun. the part where the ball valve in going is about and inch and a bit.

any 1 who can help...?

thx.

sorry if this is old

#16178 New Ideas

Posted by blink 182 on 11 January 2004 - 11:25 AM in Homemades

i would check cheep store like doller stores or like wallmart for box like figures, they might sell them there. ir just make it out of wood and pvc tubes...?

#14978 Homemade Spring Handgun

Posted by blink 182 on 23 December 2003 - 11:50 PM in Homemades

whats ur web site name...?

#14430 Jspb-golden Panflute

Posted by blink 182 on 16 December 2003 - 04:25 PM in Homemades

the check valves look like the ones i use on my fish tank but i could be wroung. and if in not mistaken there is also i little pic of a fish dere

also the elbows and 90' angles look like parts to a fish tank as well as the tubing but sorry if in wrong :huh:

#13356 Jspb Shotgun Blueprint

Posted by blink 182 on 28 November 2003 - 04:32 PM in Homemades

sickest gun i have ever seen could u explain it in more detail i still dont understand how the barrel works

thx

#13353 Homade Rifle & Rl

Posted by blink 182 on 28 November 2003 - 12:20 PM in Homemades

kk thx alot CXWQ

#13337 My Weapon

Posted by blink 182 on 27 November 2003 - 10:22 PM in Homemades

i have not started to creat my gun so i was wondering what is the best valve. i did not want to use a sprinkler valve due to the electronics b/c this is my first gun. i wanted to go with a female/female ball vale with two male threads on the ends of then and they use pvc glue to stick the valve to the pipe.

will this work :huh:
later days :blink:

#13205 My Weapon

Posted by blink 182 on 24 November 2003 - 07:46 PM in Homemades

sick guns dude can u tell me how u fit the valve into the pvc..?

did u use a male thread and a female ball Valav

can u also tell me how u made the rifle
thx

#13204 Paintball

Posted by blink 182 on 24 November 2003 - 07:44 PM in Off Topic

does any one here now what type of gun i should buy as a starter gun..?

thx.?

#13203 Homade Rifle & Rl

Posted by blink 182 on 24 November 2003 - 07:38 PM in Homemades

[COLOR=red] crazy guns

3dbbq the guns that i have seen u make are very intresting. i would like to know how u made the ammo with the weight. as well as the guns ;) i am new to nerf and am very intrested in it. i am starting to make my first homemade gun and i thought of a loser...?

i this a good gun to start off with?i thought it would be the same as making a normal gun just with a longer barrel and a scope(u need that <_< )

if anyone has any questions or comments pls tell me