knexpert66's Content

There have been 119 items by knexpert66 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#294459 Angel Breech That Accepts Streamlines

Posted by knexpert66 on 13 February 2011 - 08:23 PM in Modifications

Yeah Ice, I'm pretty sure Split wins. He has very high quality blasters. His homemades are superb.

Ice has done some of the best mods I've seen, hes the one who introduced me to modding.

#294285 Angel Breech That Accepts Streamlines

Posted by knexpert66 on 09 February 2011 - 05:52 PM in Modifications

Once again, you just made my life 5 times easier. THANKS!

#293979 Leaking Air Blasters

Posted by knexpert66 on 06 February 2011 - 08:47 AM in General Nerf

Are nerf blasters supposed to leak air normally like this or is there something wrong?

I don't think its supposed to happen. Your'e just not going to ever get an air airtank that doesn't leak a little bit.

#293799 Marshmallow Mazooka

Posted by knexpert66 on 03 February 2011 - 08:10 AM in Modifications

I've been eyeing one of these for a while. What are the ranges?

#293798 Marshmallow Crossbow

Posted by knexpert66 on 03 February 2011 - 08:06 AM in Modifications

Thank you for this! I've had one for about a month now, and no knowledge on modding it. Nice mod!

#293796 Xploderz Xranger 2000

Posted by knexpert66 on 03 February 2011 - 07:56 AM in Modifications

Nice. Great ranges and it looks clean.

#293795 The Arscb/aic

Posted by knexpert66 on 03 February 2011 - 07:48 AM in Modifications

This is very nice. I'm going to have to try this on one of my guns.

#293700 Mcmaster Carr 1/2" Cpvc Seaching

Posted by knexpert66 on 01 February 2011 - 06:22 PM in Modifications

Ace hardware has what you need if you have one nearby.

If not there, check at Home Depot.

#293699 Eagle Eye Cpvc Breech

Posted by knexpert66 on 01 February 2011 - 06:19 PM in Modifications

Very nice! This looks very easy and cheap. I have a sneakshot and I think I should try this on it.

#293515 Firsthot/tetrastrike Integration

Posted by knexpert66 on 28 January 2011 - 10:19 PM in Modifications

I guess this would be good if yove got a first shot shell or broken one, but otherwise your just better off with the classic first shot internals. Nice write-up though!

#293268 Spring-powered Water Gun Modification

Posted by knexpert66 on 23 January 2011 - 08:04 PM in Modifications

I have one of these and I was seeing what I can do with it. The reason is because it obviously has a very small plunger. If I were you, I wound completely rip off the cpvc coupler and add either PETG or SCHL 80 PVC.

#293197 Big Bad Bow Sonic Dart Clip Possibility?

Posted by knexpert66 on 21 January 2011 - 05:15 PM in Modifications

First off for the bbb mod, http://nerfhaven.com...topic=19619&hl= as for the barreal try SCHEDULE 80 PVC. It's grey, hint. FYI, you should search these things (I'm talking mainly about the bbb mod) before you post. I'm not complaining too much because I do it a lot to. But nice mods! :D

#293055 Semi Auto Valve For Backfire Tanks

Posted by knexpert66 on 18 January 2011 - 08:14 AM in Homemades

Nice! I love when people come up with amazing ideass like this. Great work!

#292664 Lanard Triple Shot Re-barreled

Posted by knexpert66 on 11 January 2011 - 09:10 PM in Modifications

I'm sorry if this is a noob question but what are the ranges?

I'd just like to know because the triple shot feature basicly make each barrel get 1/3 of the air.

true each dart does get 1/3 of the air but this blaster has a massive air chamber.

yeah, your right about that.

#292663 Big Blast Misfires?

Posted by knexpert66 on 11 January 2011 - 09:08 PM in General Nerf

So I got my BBBB, cracked it open, put a PVC coupler where the barrel used to be (secured with super glue, hot glue, and epoxy), plugged the pump, and secured the internals with glue. I had a little fun shooting with the internals and no case too. However, when I put the internals in the case and seal it back up, the gun releases its air and fires after pumping 4-5 times. I opened the gun again and sure enough it works fine with just the internals, close the gun back up and the same problem arises. :angry:
Has anyone else experienced it and can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks
MAV13

Does it fire on it own after 4-5 pumps and you can still pump it up again (sorry if this is worded weird)?

#292649 Lanard Triple Shot Re-barreled

Posted by knexpert66 on 11 January 2011 - 06:43 PM in Modifications

I'm sorry if this is a noob question but what are the ranges?

I'd just like to know because the triple shot feature basicly make each barrel get 1/3 of the air.

#292449 Easy Spring Finds

Posted by knexpert66 on 09 January 2011 - 09:34 AM in Modifications

ok so i realized at the beginning of my modding career that catch springs are a pain to keep track of if ur not careful, and also that the springs in pilot pens are strong and god catch springs. also i haven't tried this, but if you get the springs from insides of toilet paper holders and attach them to each other it might possibly work. if u ardy knew this don't get all mad and stuff i just thought it would be good to share. :P

If the pen spring is small, you could probably use it for a catch spring. The toilet paper spring is good for Mavricks. :)

#292128 2011 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by knexpert66 on 03 January 2011 - 09:29 AM in Nerf Wars

April: http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=20685

Wrong format, and that war doesn't have a solid date yet.

Oh, sorry.

#292112 2011 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by knexpert66 on 02 January 2011 - 10:53 PM in Nerf Wars

April: http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=20685

#291990 Flywheels In Blasters

Posted by knexpert66 on 01 January 2011 - 08:36 AM in Off Topic

I don't respect you and I think flywheels are awesome.

When did this turn into a respect war? And, I like flywheels for their capibility of makeing a gun semi-auto. I don't because of modding capibilities.

#291901 Illinois Foam Fest Six

Posted by knexpert66 on 31 December 2010 - 09:52 AM in Nerf Wars

Whats the general age group who goes to this war cause I'm 13 and I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of adults?

Last time I went to one of Noodle's war it was mostly teens. It was fine I'm around 13-14.

#291887 Homemade Magstrike Piston And Write-up

Posted by knexpert66 on 30 December 2010 - 11:31 PM in Homemades

Nice, man! Way to get a Magstrike type system to get in the 80's.

#291885 Illinois Foam Fest Six

Posted by knexpert66 on 30 December 2010 - 11:28 PM in Nerf Wars

For now, please put me down as a maybe. And I vote on the 9th. I will be bringing joey with me if I go, but I will most likely be there.

#291767 R3l Re-shelled

Posted by knexpert66 on 29 December 2010 - 12:12 PM in Homemades

I think you should never, never take this outside. We'd prefer you not get shot by the police and add to the media frenzy around our harmless hobby.

STV is right this is a sick gun but is risky to take it outside. Although it wouldn't look as cool, you should put some orange tape on the front.

#291623 Is The Power Unity System Still In Production?

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 December 2010 - 09:40 AM in General Nerf

I just saw a couple in Toys R us. I thought they weren't in production anymore, or are they? Can someone clear this up?

Yes, at Toys R Us.

#291581 Christmas Stuff?

Posted by knexpert66 on 26 December 2010 - 04:53 PM in General Nerf

As stated before, Merry Christmas! Anything Nerfy or unnerfy you guys got? I got two Barricades, a Stampede, a SICK caster scooter, Longstrike, a clear Nitefinder and Mavrick, AND A NEW PHONE!
How about everyone else? :D

Cool! everyone got a lot of good stuff.

#291549 Christmas Stuff?

Posted by knexpert66 on 26 December 2010 - 10:05 AM in General Nerf

As far as Nerf is concerned, my parents got me a Stampede. Which means I am totally free to do whatever I wish to the one sitting in my dorm room :P

Cool. I got a lot of stuff. I'm going to have a lot of fun modding all my guns.

#291545 Christmas Stuff?

Posted by knexpert66 on 26 December 2010 - 08:36 AM in General Nerf

As stated before, Merry Christmas! Anything Nerfy or unnerfy you guys got? I got two Barricades, a Stampede, a SICK caster scooter, Longstrike, a clear Nitefinder and Mavrick, AND A NEW PHONE!
How about everyone else? :P

#291543 The Compleat Stampede Mod

Posted by knexpert66 on 26 December 2010 - 08:30 AM in Modifications

Nice work yet again, Zach. Its things like that that others can't think of.

#291542 Airzone Hawk

Posted by knexpert66 on 26 December 2010 - 08:25 AM in General Nerf

go here

Huh. I've never seen that before. Looks like lust a RFR and a hunter combined. :P

#291541 Merry Christmas!

Posted by knexpert66 on 26 December 2010 - 08:19 AM in Off Topic

Merry Christmas

What the?

#291306 Hopper Clip For Stock Tagger Darts

Posted by knexpert66 on 21 December 2010 - 04:30 PM in Darts and Barrels

Wow, just in time. I was working on a project with a hopper clip with a problem like not taking stock darts. It takes streamlines right?

#291167 Site Linking Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 19 December 2010 - 02:56 PM in General Nerf

Basically, only paste the url after you click the hyperlink button (the earth with chains).

This will automatically add bbc tags for you.

Ok, thanks

#291158 Site Linking Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 19 December 2010 - 12:09 PM in General Nerf

At the top of the posting/replying box there is an icon with chainlinks on the Earth. You simply click on the icon, enter the URL (same as the site address), and say what you want the link to be called. Press ok, and there's your link.

The problem is I do those exact steps but it tells me to enter a URL, which I already entered one. :P

#291155 Site Linking Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 19 December 2010 - 10:56 AM in General Nerf

Ok, so I try to post a link by:

1. copying the site address
2. going back to NH pasting the address
3. highlighting the address
4. clicking the link button

Then a window pops up telling me to enter a URL. But I already did (I think). I'm doing this thinking the site address is the URL.
Help?
Thanks, in advance :P
P.s. I have seen one more thing about link posting with no luck.

#291153 Hornet Help.

Posted by knexpert66 on 19 December 2010 - 08:32 AM in General Nerf

Okay, I'm posting this rather tentatively, but, whatever.
I just got a hornet. A used one. Now that I have it, I opened it up to try to make it work, and I have absofuckinglutely no idea how this thing works. I had to break a piece to open it, and I think its crucial to the firing mechanism, cause this thing doesn't work for shit. Someone please explain how this thing works, and if I need a new front piece.

Hornets are really confusing guns to mod. Modding one is really not worth the time. You're better off doing an inigration with the tank.

#291100 Love Or Hate Kitten Videos?

Posted by knexpert66 on 18 December 2010 - 09:13 AM in Off Topic

tell you what, people seem to LOVE them some kitten videos on youtube -- even when I'm looking at nerf vids they popup lol -- sometimes I just HATE them, but other times I'm helpless. Can I call myself a man, and still love kitten videos? Anyone else with me re: this internal internet struggle?

one vid in particular has been causing a lot of holiday turmoil for me...

:)

WOW.

#291083 Should I Be Worried?

Posted by knexpert66 on 17 December 2010 - 10:44 PM in General Nerf

I just bought a new Stampede from Target. The blaster seemed to have a lot of little nicks on the paint and there was also a dart in the jam chamber. What worried me more was that a screw fell out when I shook it. It works, but should I be worried that that screw was from someting important and that it will stop working? And no, I'm not going to open my gun because I'm a noob and don't want to break my new $40 toy.

I really don't think a loose screw should be a huge concern. The factory probably just put in the screws poorly. Just in case, I would tighten all the screws.

#291070 Bungee Blasters And Secret Santa!

Posted by knexpert66 on 17 December 2010 - 07:55 PM in Modifications

Today in school we finally got to give our secret santa our presents! And who knew that the person who got me was the only other nerfer in the school. He got me a little blaster called the " AIRBOW SHOTZ " This thing is Effeminate. Look it up for a picture. Its about 1 foot long when it isnt cocked. The draw is atleast 6 or 7 inches. But you have to put the dart OVER the barrel post thing. And it is a bungee blaster which is basically pull back and push foward to fire. Except the bow arms have a strong bungee cord tied on to both ends which is then attached through the thing that you pull back to fire. Any idea on how to mod it? There are no screws.

Wow. I never get stuff like that at school. You got a good secret santa :) dude.

#291038 Buzz Bee Hunter Cpvc Breech Write-up

Posted by knexpert66 on 16 December 2010 - 06:47 PM in Modifications

Ranges added.

So you got 60-70 feet with no spring replacement and all that tubing as dead space? F, that must be one HELL of a plunger tube and stock spring, I would not be too ashamed of my darts if you are getting that distance.

Now I reeeealy wants one :D

I have one and I tried to put in another s figured itpring and it wasn't priming. I figured it was having the same problem as my Warthog.