NerfHunter03's Content

There have been 49 items by NerfHunter03 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#297731 Massacre 6

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 30 April 2011 - 04:20 PM in Nerf Wars

BoneRiot.... I'm thinkin about goin to this too, so perhaps we can carpool up there...

I'm definitely goin to this... Took the day off work already...

Forsaken, please add me to the attendance!

#297795 Massacre 6

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 02 May 2011 - 09:18 PM in Nerf Wars

I just wanted to let you know, I would be opting to be supplied with darts, just because I don't think I will have enough due to finals.

#290285 Killer Targets

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 06 December 2010 - 06:36 PM in General Nerf

The targets are great... Finally got around to settin up my target range... I went with a different idea than the cpvc frames like you used at HBH4... Once my buddy and I get a chance, I'll get it set up again and get some pics or video and post it here. Thanks for the ideas and heads up about the targets!

#290426 Killer Targets

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 07 December 2010 - 10:30 PM in General Nerf

Double Post to bump the pictures up:::

Posted Image

Posted Image

General Range is about 48 feet, suspended on clothesline from a drop ceiling. It is attached via pulleys, so it is possible to pull the target in on closer ranges, or to check your shots. This was designed by a friend and I when we got bored. I would have had more pics and possibly a video, but the CA on duty tonight made us take it down. I fully intend to try again when we get the chance. Credits go to FA24 for targets, and the idea of mounting them as workable targets. The darts fly right through the paper from the 50' ranges, and often hit the wall another 10-15 feet behind it.

#288261 Killer Targets

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 11 November 2010 - 09:27 AM in General Nerf

The coupon code has been upgraded to save you 25% instead of the old 10%.

Expires Dec 25th.

Take advantage of this while you can.
I doubt I can score another discount with these guys after Dec 25th.

Bought 3 of em... look great on the wall of my dorm room...

I am wondering about the stands... Looking at the video, it seems like some pieces of CPVC would work... What are the measurements of it (height x width)?

#288291 Killer Targets

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 11 November 2010 - 08:15 PM in General Nerf

Thanks FA24... I should be able to whip together a setup... I work in a hardware store so I am rather familiar with connections and CPVC. Thanks for what you've done with this setup, gametype, and discount with the targets.

#293352 Gotcha Shot

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 25 January 2011 - 04:42 PM in Modifications

Nice writeup. Did you trim/sand anything off the outside of the shell? From the last picture you took, it almost seems the blaster IS telling you to "shoot anyone in the face or eyes" ... Am I missing something here?

#337059 Possible Nerf War in Western NY

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 15 February 2014 - 03:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey - I haven't been logging into this board in a while, but being from 14217, this might be close enough for me to come out to.

#275857 Hell Before Halloween #3 Videos

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 24 May 2010 - 07:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey FA- those are some awesome videos man... I gotta make it up there for one of your wars... I wanna see one of those Doomsayers in action!