NerfHunter03's Content

There have been 49 items by NerfHunter03 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#272309 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 15 April 2010 - 02:37 PM in Nerf Wars

We're going to figure out what everyone owes at the event. Bring 20 bucks just to be safe. I have a feeling there might be a few people who bitch out.

Unfortunately, the managers at the Tops where my friend works are giving him a hard time about time off next weekend for the war, but hes currently looking to find another job. As of right now, I and one other guest are still definitely attending, but as of now my other guest must be bumped down to a maybe.

#270771 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 30 March 2010 - 11:24 AM in Nerf Wars

*EDIT* ... Coulda sworn that post said something else when I got the notification in my email...

#269434 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 17 March 2010 - 08:27 AM in Nerf Wars

How many people are going so far? Just finalized our sleeping plans for the weekend! I'm just trying to figure out an apporximate price range... I know it'll be released after the 1st, I just want an approximate idea...

#268681 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 09 March 2010 - 03:28 PM in Nerf Wars

You guys gonna pay me at March war?

Payment sent about 5 minutes ago! Can't wait for this!

#268656 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 09 March 2010 - 10:02 AM in Nerf Wars

I am officially RSVPing for 3 people, and am awaiting a response for my PM to you...

#268388 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 07 March 2010 - 07:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Thats on a wednsday though. It would work better on a weekend.

He means April 24th (It's a Saturday).

#268159 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 05 March 2010 - 05:35 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm gonna book it tonight for the 24th.

That sounds awesome! My friends and I are so pumped for this war! (It'll be so worth the 6-hour drive down there!)

#267958 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 04 March 2010 - 12:02 AM in Nerf Wars

OK... As I said before, I am definitely in, +1 other friend from home. Any idea on cost per person yet?

EDIT: I can RSVP for 4/24 only, other days I can't make it. However, I can also assure you I can RSVP for 3 people (Me + 2 Friends). Also, thanks for the invite, Talio!!!

#267670 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 02 March 2010 - 09:08 PM in Nerf Wars

OK... I'm in for the 24th... I just have to tell my bosses I can't work that weekend, and I'll be all set. I'll also talk to a couple friends at school here, and see if they are interested in joining me for the road trip! This place looks awesome from those pictures, I can't wait...

EDIT: Just wondering if anyone in the Western New York area would want to carpool down (I'll drive)? Just PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

EDIT 2: Just heard back from a friend, and I got at least one more interested, and I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple others.