NerfHunter03's Content

There have been 49 items by NerfHunter03 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#273398 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 26 April 2010 - 12:40 PM in Nerf Wars

That would eliminate the bunkers in those areas from play for the other team, since dead players would be spawning right on top of you. Though, those littls plywood houses might be very useful as spawn points. , or even as flag points with the original bases used as spawn points.

I was just using the Grid as a reference point, because I knew that was something we all had in common. This is definately not limited to that venue. It was just a way of offering some form of visualization to my words. However, The plywood houses as flag points, with original bases as spawn points offers more sheltering to the respawning players.

#273570 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 27 April 2010 - 09:52 PM in Nerf Wars

Very nice pics BPSO! I agree with you on the over-powered guns... lol.. o well.. what can you do...

OFF TOPIC: Vacc, I was wondering if you have a couple pics of your +Bow that I can show someone here at school...

#275152 N-strike Alpha Trooper Cs-18

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 18 May 2010 - 12:23 PM in General Nerf

I personally feel that the 18 round drum will make it a lttle bit easier to use than the 36-round drum for the right-handers out there when using it in a longshot/strike, or recon, without modifying it.

#287012 Nerf Stampede - Voltage Increase / Rof & Firing Tests

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 16 October 2010 - 10:54 AM in Modifications

...... Anyone have any insights as to what the deal is? I have double and triple checked the voltage/current with my multimeter. If we can figure out how to make the Stampede work with increased voltage running the correct way through the blaster it might completely solve the auto-run issue.

In Reference to your "autofire" ... I have 2 Stampedes, both can run the 16.8 setup just fine after using SGNerf's Upgrade kit. I strongly reccomend it to anyone with the "autorun" after jumping the voltage. I'm just waiting on a second shipment of batteries and converters from hong kong so I can have both up and running at the same time.

I did the conversion with SGNerf's kit as well and still get the auto-fire issue when using thicker (LogHome white foam) darts. I think it has to do with the black return spring, but none of us are sure.

I have been using the stock ammo, as that is what everyone else at school uses, so I cannot speak for custom darts.

#287002 Nerf Stampede - Voltage Increase / Rof & Firing Tests

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 15 October 2010 - 09:01 PM in Modifications

...... Anyone have any insights as to what the deal is? I have double and triple checked the voltage/current with my multimeter. If we can figure out how to make the Stampede work with increased voltage running the correct way through the blaster it might completely solve the auto-run issue.

In Reference to your "autofire" ... I have 2 Stampedes, both can run the 16.8 setup just fine after using SGNerf's Upgrade kit. I strongly reccomend it to anyone with the "autorun" after jumping the voltage. I'm just waiting on a second shipment of batteries and converters from Hong Kong so I can have both up and running at the same time.

#275999 N-strike Barrel Break Ix-2

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 25 May 2010 - 09:32 PM in News

The ammo holders are a tacticool rail accessory. That could be useful. Well, it's refreshing to see a new n-strike gun that does not involve clips for a change.

Dang... was just gonna say the same thing! That rail would be a pretty cool addition to the N-Strike Accessories.

#290052 Nerf Barricade - Mod Guide!

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 04 December 2010 - 04:53 PM in Modifications

Does anyone know where to source those AAA to AA adapters for making the "empty" battery cells? The ones on DealExtreme look like they don't have a bottom piece (making them worthless for this applications) and they're out of stock anyway. I haven't been able to find ones like SGNerf uses online anywhere.

If I can't find any, I guess the only option is to find a bolt/wire to jam/solder in between the contacts in the gun itself with no casing.

I just bought a few of them... let me see if I can dredge up a location... I'll edit this post once I get the name of the company.

EDIT: I found the source: Click Here (2 Pack for 2.26 USD)

#295191 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 01 March 2011 - 12:00 PM in Modifications

This is my first or second post in this thread, since I normally do not take pics. Just a couple things I wanted to share:

Posted Image
^ The 1st Gen TTG in center was done on a day off from class. Both TTGs are plunger-tube replaced, spring swap, CPVC couplered barrel, and 2 10" bungees on each. Then NF is cut down, Spring replaced, CPVC coupled, and PETG Barrel.
Posted Image
^^ This is for the head of the Leadership Program here at college.
Posted Image
^^^ Not a clear pic of the blaster, but its a 2nd Gen TTG, broke the glue dome at 70'. It has the Plunger tube-replaced, New spring (I'm not sure where spring is from), Double O-Ring, CPVC Couplered, CPVC Barrel, 2 10" Bungees.

More to come as I get bored here at school.

#293341 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 25 January 2011 - 09:48 AM in Modifications

Converted BuzzBee Ultimate Outlaw Water gun:

Posted Image

Posted Image

CPVC Barrel/Breech, 1/2" CPVC Coupler nested inside a 1/2" PVC coupler.

Achieves probably 80-90' on full tank.