Alfonzo's Content

There have been 5 items by Alfonzo (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#56085 Caff - California Foam Fest

Posted by Alfonzo on 30 May 2005 - 08:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, that was fun. I have the "I've been in the sun for over an hour" headache.

Now I get to look forward to Armageddon.

-Matt

#25276 Rayno Recap

Posted by Alfonzo on 30 April 2004 - 11:14 PM in Nerf Wars

I like how the only time I'm actually in the footage is when I'm sitting in the chair wearing my polka-dot shirt looking pissed off. Fitting, I think.

Thanks to Ray and Julie for the video.

-Matt

#24501 Rayno Recap

Posted by Alfonzo on 19 April 2004 - 01:26 AM in Nerf Wars

I made a rather unsightly fall and really messed up my 3K...and my leg. I hope that got caught on tape.

The Good: The location, Ray's hospitality, Chapman power, Danny yelling at Jason, and the unhittable Emily.

The Bad: The guy at the burger joint that messed up my order and then argued with me about it.

The Ugly: My skinned knees, at the moment.

-Matt

#11960 December YANO Planning Thread

Posted by Alfonzo on 26 October 2003 - 08:22 PM in Nerf Wars

There seems to be a general disinterest in this war.

I'm not scouting until I hear some noise.

#11451 December YANO Planning Thread

Posted by Alfonzo on 15 October 2003 - 04:38 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey, It's Matt. You might now me as Spoon's friend from some recent nerf wars. I finally decided to get a username here after that last travesty of a war we had.

I could scout locations with Jason (my roommate and fellow nerfer) but I'm not going through the trouble if no one's going to bother coming.

I really want to keep these wars running, as I have only attended a few because I just got here last year. If anyone's interested in an early December war, tell me and I'll see what I can do, but I want AT LEAST EIGHT confirmed people before I'll do anything. Getting my ass out of bed at 9 in the morning on a weekend is hard enough let alone when nobody shows up.

So post dates and give me an idea. I'll be around...