TualatinNerfer's Content

There have been 42 items by TualatinNerfer (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#13830 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 06 December 2003 - 10:47 PM in Homemades

well
good for him
if he did it leave him alone
just send flowers
oh and i found a story about brass eagle blades::

We were out at our regular field when a 10 year old boy and his grandfather showed up. The kid had a blade. Grandpa just wanted to take the kid out for a day of fun. Well the little guy was watching everyone else, and noticed really quickly that he was not going to be able to play with his blade. So, my team felt really bad for the guys, and asked them to go and play a few games. I had an old phantom pump stock class that I went out with against little guy and his blade. Well, I got tired of standing 65 feet away and not even being threatened by the litte dude, and I figured I had to shoot him to end this torment. I thought the only good place to hit him was in the gun. It wouldn't hurt the kid, and I would feel a little better about it if I did it nicely. So, I took aim, squeezed the trigger and WHAM!!! Watched as the little dude was showered in paint and blue plastic shards! The damn thing blew up in his hand! I hit the thing right by the 12 gram, and I guess it just put too much stress on it, and it exploded. Everyone who was watching was laughing so hard, they almost pee'd in their pants. I ran to the kid to see if he was ok. He was in shock, and was going to cry. After getting him off the field, the guys on my team all coughed up $20 each, and went to the "shack" and got the kid a spyder compact. He was happy, and the Grandfather was very thankful that we showed concern.

Hell, I would d to have it on video tape! It was the funniest God damned thing that has ever happend to me! It was worth the $20 I gave the kid.

I give it a 10 due to it being the funniest event of my paintball life! thanks Brass Seagul for a once in a lifetime event!!!

#15021 Get Anything Good For Xmas

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 25 December 2003 - 12:02 PM in Off Topic

i got a halo tsa hopper
Custom Products 4 piece barrel set
47/3k Nitro tank

lol thats all