MAC's Content

There have been 109 items by MAC (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12686 Modding At2k Multi

Posted by MAC on 10 November 2003 - 07:52 PM in Modifications

just pull out the barrels at the line, but if they dont come out easily, cut right below the line. CPVC works great, but you have to sand down the end for it to fit into the barrel holder.

#12305 Expand A Blast

Posted by MAC on 03 November 2003 - 08:48 PM in Modifications

TOpic is extremely old, and so old that I forgot that I had asked it, and was about to reply to the person that i had the same problem until I switched the barrel to brass, until I realized it was me who asked the question.
Dont bring up old topics

#12153 I Need Help

Posted by MAC on 30 October 2003 - 06:09 PM in Modifications

YO are you sure your crossbow is broken beyond repair. Its a rare gun you shoud try to fix it.

#11478 Thrift Stores?

Posted by MAC on 15 October 2003 - 08:29 PM in General Nerf

I hear people saying that they find old guns at thrift stores. What is a thrift store, and where can i find one?
THanx

#11435 Spring For Eagle Eye

Posted by MAC on 14 October 2003 - 07:16 PM in Modifications

Foamfortress still will not work for me, so i made up my own modd. All i did was widen the hole the air comes through, and put a 7 inch cpvc barrel on it. (my 1/2 inch FBR is smaller than most types so cpvc works great,) but only got about 45-50 feet. Is thier anything do do to get more range?

#11360 Y Does Cpvc Work Better Than Brass?

Posted by MAC on 13 October 2003 - 03:55 PM in Modifications

I modded my Tech target gun with 4 inches of 9/16 inch brass and 1 inch of 17/32, and i got ok results. I took it apart then put a 6 inch piece of cpvc on it, and the gun shot much harder and faster. I thought brass was suppost to work better on this gun.

#11358 Spring For Eagle Eye

Posted by MAC on 13 October 2003 - 03:51 PM in Modifications

Im modding my eagle eye right now, and was wondering what type of replacement spring to buy. I tried to look on foamfortress but the site isnt working.
Thanx

#11074 Modified Cps 2500 Got 273 Feet!

Posted by MAC on 06 October 2003 - 08:15 PM in Modifications

I think you all should chill. All he did was say how far his nerf gun shoots, and even thought its not a nerf gun, and probably dosnt shoot that far, he is allowed to be excited about his gun, and if you dont agree with him just ignore him instead of flaming the hell out of him.

#10640 How To Make A Holster

Posted by MAC on 28 September 2003 - 07:47 PM in General Nerf

Hey dj hurley im confuesed with your pics. How do you bend it so that you have two rounded sides next to each other? (if wat i said makes any sense)

#10635 How To Make A Holster

Posted by MAC on 28 September 2003 - 07:14 PM in General Nerf

I want to make a holster for my at2000, so i can carry around to guns, but im not sure how. I heard a while ago about someone makeing one out of a hanger, but im not sure.
Thanx

#10624 How Are My Guns?

Posted by MAC on 28 September 2003 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

Yea im going to reglue the barrel to make it sturdy. I tried the air tank relocater, but i couldnt figure it out so i decided not to do it. Is 11 in to long?

#10617 How Are My Guns?

Posted by MAC on 28 September 2003 - 05:27 PM in General Nerf

The At2000 is 4 barrel cpvc with antother at2000 internal single barrel glued to it. both guns shoot about 70 feet...this is my main gun i use in wars

The sm5000 is 11 inch 17/32 brass loser wich shoots around 100 feet

The Tech target gets about 50 feet, i did one of the mods that someone posted.

Tell me what you think

http://www.villageph...selected=514964

#10614 How Do I Post A Pic

Posted by MAC on 28 September 2003 - 05:22 PM in General Nerf

thank you

#10609 How Do I Post A Pic

Posted by MAC on 28 September 2003 - 04:56 PM in General Nerf

I want to post some pics of some nerf guns but i cant figure out how. Can someone help?

#10422 Expand A Blast

Posted by MAC on 25 September 2003 - 08:04 PM in Modifications

I tried to modify my expandablast, but it only shoots about 20 feet. :unsure:

What I did was remove all the usless extra stuff, then i glued 2 pvc cuplers to a 8 inch piece of cpvc, then shoved it down the barrel untill it was snug. I then bought a new spring, but it would not catch so i had to use the old one. I put the gun back together, added some ruberbands, and tried it but was very dissapointed. With no dart in it, when i put my had infront of the barrel and shoot, i can feel tons of air comming out, but it dosnt shoot the dart very far. Am i using the wrong type of barrel? Should i use brass instead?
Thanx

#10279 By 2 Get One Free

Posted by MAC on 23 September 2003 - 06:34 PM in General Nerf

I went to my local toysrus because i was told they were having a sale. By two nerf guns get one free. I went, and I decided to buy a tech target gun and an at2000. I wasnt sure what get for free, so i looked around, and in the back of the shelf i saw a gun called the tripple strike made by nerf, and it looked perty old because on the back of it it had pic's of a screat strike II, and some other silver gun. Is this gun any good? Thanx

#10141 At2000+brass

Posted by MAC on 21 September 2003 - 04:13 PM in Modifications

Im going to multi barrel a AT2000 with brass, but am not sure what size. Should i use 9/16, or 17/32?
Thanx

also is 6 inch barrels good?

#9954 Anyone Have Pic Of Internals Of Sm 5000

Posted by MAC on 18 September 2003 - 05:59 PM in General Nerf

yes i know exactly where everything goes, except one piece. It is the small black piece that goes on a metal rod. When you pull the trigger it moves the piece which fires the gun. I cant figure out how the black thing goes back in.

#9840 Anyone Have Pic Of Internals Of Sm 5000

Posted by MAC on 17 September 2003 - 07:40 PM in General Nerf

Heyyyy thanx for the encourgament.......actually your the one who is wrong, becuase i was asking for a pic of the internals of an unmodded SM 5000, and the only pic's they have on this site, and all the other nerf sites i know, are the internals of one already modded.

#9652 9/16 And Maxx Shot

Posted by MAC on 14 September 2003 - 04:06 PM in Modifications

I want to do the maxx shot mod on nerfhaven and im confuesed. is the 9/16 suppost to fit 1/2 inch stefan's becuase when you put one in, it slides right out of the 9/16 inch brass.

#9646 Anyone Have Pic Of Internals Of Sm 5000

Posted by MAC on 14 September 2003 - 10:31 AM in General Nerf

I took apart my supermaxx 5000, but everything fell out, and i can figure out how to put the little black plastic piece back in which makes the gun fire. does anyone have a picture of the internals of a supermaxx 5000 unmodded?
Thanx

#9574 How To Straighten Stefans

Posted by MAC on 10 September 2003 - 07:27 PM in General Nerf

ok thanx i am going to try to do that now :rolleyes:

#9567 How To Straighten Stefans

Posted by MAC on 10 September 2003 - 06:46 PM in General Nerf

I have heard different ways to straighten stefans such as putting them in the washer or drying them with a hair dryer or sumthing, but what is the best way to straighten a piece of foam backer rod?

#9356 What Are Zero Darts

Posted by MAC on 07 September 2003 - 02:54 PM in General Nerf

What are zero darts and how do you make them?

#9345 Flea Market Find

Posted by MAC on 07 September 2003 - 11:18 AM in Modifications

Yea and the best part was that they were only 2 dollers each. Im going back right now becaue more people selling stuff just came. If i get any more guns ill post what I got.

#9338 Flea Market Find

Posted by MAC on 07 September 2003 - 09:53 AM in Modifications

I went to a huge flea market today near my house, with over 200 people selling stuff, but only found two nerf guns. An arrow storm and Bow n arrow. Are eather of the guns i got any good once modifyed?

#9234 Y Does Everyone Favor Single Barrel

Posted by MAC on 04 September 2003 - 07:37 PM in Modifications

I have seen so many posts where people are showing off thier new single barrel gun, and saying how great it is. From all the nerf wars I have played with my friends, i have found that multi barrel guns are much better. For example. The normal gun i use in a nerf war is my 4 barreled At2000. Most of my other friends use single barrel max shots and at3000. I am usually the winner, because after they fire one shot at me and miss, i rush them while they reload thier only barrel, and i hit them with one of my 4 barrels. So tell me, why is everyone telling people that single barrels is the way to go?

#9011 Max Shot

Posted by MAC on 01 September 2003 - 07:43 PM in Modifications

I have been wanting to make the combo of At 2000 4 barrel as my pistol, and a single barrel max shot as my loser. The At 2000 turned out great, getting around
70ft. The max shot only gets around 60 feet tho, and i was told it should be much better than that. Wat i did was pry off the red top, and then buy a cpvc 1/2 cupler, which fit snug on the white tube, which i didnt saw at all. After that it measured 3 inches. I then cut a 9 inch piece of cpvc, and stuck it in the cupler. To load it, all i do is pulll out the cpvc, and load the dart in, then jam the cpvc back in. Did I modd this right, or is thier sumthing i can do to get the range everyone is is telling me they get. around 90 feet.
Thanx

#9009 My Old Bow N Arrow

Posted by MAC on 01 September 2003 - 07:26 PM in Modifications

Before I found out about "modded" guns, my friends and I would just have indoor nerf wars with unmodded guns. One war, I was using my bow, and the bottom handle broke off. I tried hot glueing it, but it dosnt just come right off. Is thier a way to get it back on such as a nail or sumthing? Thanx