Eh Watt's Content

There have been 214 items by Eh Watt (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#290525 Minnesnowta

Posted by Eh Watt on 09 December 2010 - 05:49 PM in Nerf Wars

I got some dubble shots, one of which may get chopped down to a little dubbins handgun before then. The other one has a crappy CPVC barrel job. Both have the pull string prime. I'll bring 'em with and you can have a look.

SonnyJenny lurves dubba shots! What happened to that stubby one you made, son?

#290295 Minnesnowta

Posted by Eh Watt on 06 December 2010 - 07:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah! I'll try to go! I'll see if I can finish up my primary by then. (I say that everytime...) :D

#290293 Ultimator With K14 Spring And Clear Plunger Tube

Posted by Eh Watt on 06 December 2010 - 07:44 PM in Modifications

Oh, man. I really want one of these now...

Seriously, superb job on this. I saw this in the Mods/Paint directory, and I really wanted to see the write up, and now it's here! And I'm pleasantly surprised at how simple it is! I'd say the best part about this is the fact that it's so big. I have a very strong attraction to oversize blasters....

One question though, do you think the catch needs to be reinforced at all? I don't know much about friction catches, but that K14 is BEEFY!

Anyway, fantastic job, I hope you get great use out of this! :D

#288811 Area 52 Blaster Modification

Posted by Eh Watt on 24 November 2010 - 12:29 PM in Modifications

Why have I not seen this blaster before?! It looks so ridiculous!! My first thought after seeing this was to cram an at3k into is somewhere, because there is nothing better than goofy guns that shoot super hard.

And I gotta say, great job toughing through this one. It looks like a true nightmare to mod... Hopefully I'll get to see this ahem "Beast" in action sometime soon!

#288689 Snap-on Camera Mount

Posted by Eh Watt on 21 November 2010 - 12:42 PM in Homemades

Great job on this, 'Tron! Methinks this will get great use in the minnesotan wars in the future!

#288648 Minnesota Invite Lots Of Friends War

Posted by Eh Watt on 20 November 2010 - 11:07 AM in Nerf Wars

Uh, well, I kinda totally forgot about this, and I have too much homework, so, sorry but I don't think I'll be attending!

Beaver, we need to figure out the sweater situation.

#288253 Titan Tank

Posted by Eh Watt on 10 November 2010 - 10:52 PM in Modifications

Thanks a lot again guys (and gals?) for all the info.

It seems that I will stick with pumping. Now to move onto my next crazy idea that probably won't work out: :rolleyes:
Maverick's revolver components into a Longstrike; purely for aesthetics mind you.

Go for it! I will say it would look cool, functionality be damned.
You originally asked how much air a titan tank holds. In case you still need that number, it's around 350ml.

#288142 Minnesota Invite Lots Of Friends War

Posted by Eh Watt on 08 November 2010 - 05:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Sure! I'll try to grab some kids. It should be noted that it'd be great if everybody could have a couple of impressive weapons available, for further awesomeness boosting.

#287979 Firstshot Overhaul

Posted by Eh Watt on 05 November 2010 - 04:45 PM in Modifications

Nice job ResseJensonSonson! Too bad I didn't get to see these at the war. Overhauling sub-par weapons is fun to do. One question... why do you like first shots so much? And yeah, your traditional black, gold and white paint job still looks great. :)

#287931 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by Eh Watt on 04 November 2010 - 06:28 PM in Nerf Wars

If you guys want to do a "bring a friend war" I would be interested in hosting.

I'm thinking it should be Thanksgiving weekend or possibly the weekend after. Even though it's not a lot of notice, I'm thinking that if it's too snowy we might have trouble convincing our friends to show up. (Not that late Nov. is going to guarantee no snow, haha)

Anyways, I'm very busy until after this weekend, but if people are into it I'll make a thread next week.

Sure! I'm totes in. We need to train the masses for the future!!

#287849 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by Eh Watt on 03 November 2010 - 11:49 AM in Nerf Wars

That war was great.

+ I showed up in time for all of it
- I totally forgot to not show up in time

Okay, NEXT war I'll show up in time for it...

But I'm glad I could make it into two pictures!

I challenge everyone who'll be here for a while to go out and find more people. Recruit from school, work, or wherever. When I go to my last war before shipping off to college, I want to see as many new faces as I can, so I know that Nerf in MN will be safe. It's just such a perfect hobby, and it gets such a bad rep.

You're on! I'll grab some kidz

#287681 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by Eh Watt on 30 October 2010 - 09:45 AM in Nerf Wars

D'oh!

I'll be there for like a couple rounds, at like... 1:00, maybe.

#287654 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by Eh Watt on 29 October 2010 - 04:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Messiah, give my blue LS without the bolt handle to Watt

Aw, shucks, thanks Venom! No, but I'll take it, unless you want it to go somewhere else. I've never objected to a free longshot....

And it sucks that you won't be there. That makes me muy triste!
Posted Image

#287629 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by Eh Watt on 28 October 2010 - 07:35 PM in Nerf Wars

Head east down that one hill by Highland High School (Somebody give me the name!!), and once you're almost to Circus Juventas, you'll see a bridge spanning the road. There's a small turn in front of the road, it's called Juniper lane, head all the way up that, through the parking lot, and then you'll see a pimpin' play castle. There's a staging area a bit down the hill from that, and that's where we are.

Oh, and by the way, I'll arrive after lunch.

#287534 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by Eh Watt on 26 October 2010 - 12:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Messiah! Come anyway! WE NEED YOU

I can bring some stock ammos...

#287488 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by Eh Watt on 25 October 2010 - 12:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Eh_Watt? has a total of

One

Magazines available

And sure, I can bring it!

My attendance is somewhat shaky, but I'll still try to be there. I have a bunch of events on that day.

#287455 Countdown To Death

Posted by Eh Watt on 24 October 2010 - 06:42 PM in Off Topic

Posted Image

Happy Birthday Groove! May all your cats lol forever.

#287236 Mod Mans End Cap Catch Plate

Posted by Eh Watt on 20 October 2010 - 12:44 PM in Homemades

Man, just as I get around to making a Rainbow catch, somebody else makes something that's twice as simple and easier for me to build. Fabulous job, dude!

#287068 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by Eh Watt on 17 October 2010 - 11:11 AM in Nerf Wars

I want Clear PVC, that clear CPVC stuff and the material it nests in, (I'm totally blanking on the name) swing valves, maybe an RFSG w/ turret, and other cool things.

And yeah, I'll attend! :blink:

#286995 Tiny Tim - Edit: Simpler More Effective Design On Page 2

Posted by Eh Watt on 15 October 2010 - 04:46 PM in Modifications

Nice job, man! I really love tiny things with a big bang. 'Specially eliminators with similar systems to this. Now all you need to do is make a big brace of them. Pirate style! And of course, the Arrow shooting is friggin' ridiculous (in a good way). :)

#286868 Mobstacles 2.0

Posted by Eh Watt on 12 October 2010 - 01:49 PM in Homemades

These caused me to blurt out: "Wow! This is fantastic!" during Math class. Awesome job, Ryan, these are a vast improvement over the last one, in pretty much every way! Modularity, compactness, etc. Bring some down to Minnesota sooner or later! :)

#286796 Rainbow

Posted by Eh Watt on 11 October 2010 - 12:52 PM in Homemades

Hey, nice job on this, Starkster! This is a very good idea! I think that the fact that this requires comparatively small amounts of machining will make homemade blasters such as these available to a larger group of people. And of course, the name and the sparkles pwn. :)

#286412 How To Make A Nitemav/mavfinder That Actually Works

Posted by Eh Watt on 02 October 2010 - 11:34 AM in Modifications

Aw, man! Great job on this, dude! Clear guns with LEDs are pretty much the greatest things around. Especially if they're nitemavs!

#286285 Newno 2010

Posted by Eh Watt on 30 September 2010 - 10:42 AM in Nerf Wars

Nuh uh! We just beat her! (Haven't we all?) No, but we were there for like one minute before she showed up.

#286269 Newno 2010

Posted by Eh Watt on 29 September 2010 - 08:40 PM in Nerf Wars

No, but if we were 30 seconds later, my Nerfing privileges would be thrown into DOUBLE JEOPARDY

#286242 Newno 2010

Posted by Eh Watt on 29 September 2010 - 12:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey, that's the first thing I did when I made my souped up nitefinder. Observing the progression of the abuse of power was kinda funny, though. First kid shoots brother with nitefinder, brother grabs maximizer, other brother grabs pumpsnap, etc. I was kinda surprised when the older dude shot his brother in the back of the leg with the Snap, though. That musta hurt!

And we cut my arrival time at the park a little close for comfort, guys...

#285966 Newno 2010

Posted by Eh Watt on 24 September 2010 - 07:20 AM in Nerf Wars

I can go!!

I might need to borrow some stuff... We're having a bit of a primary shortage at my house...

#285880 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by Eh Watt on 22 September 2010 - 06:10 PM in Nerf Wars

I am looking into the 34th's current mission capability, but I can promise nothing at this point.

Copy that Delta.

*khhhht*
I still plan to attend. Also if anyone out there has some code 90295A075's they could bring a long, that'd be faaantastic. *Does barrel roll*

Whiskey Alpha Tango Tango Out!
*khhht*

#285728 Newno 2010

Posted by Eh Watt on 19 September 2010 - 01:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Can somebody that's going to this bring some of those Nylon washers used in +Bows if they have any? I don't wanna buy 100 off McMaster. :) Part #90295A075

#285722 Cobra Drain Blaster Pump Replacement

Posted by Eh Watt on 19 September 2010 - 12:21 PM in Modifications

Great! I am glad to see you can do this effectively. This confirms that my plans could come together after all! Heeheehee....

And I'm diggin' the look of it, Reesey. I'm exited to see this at the next war!

#285654 The Most Importantest Birthday Ever!

Posted by Eh Watt on 18 September 2010 - 10:58 AM in Off Topic

My god. Did all of you guys have the same father who went on a rampant impregnating spree one fateful January evening? If yes, he musta been one heckuva guy to produce all of you fine folk. Happy Birthday!

#285582 A Real Man's Birthday

Posted by Eh Watt on 17 September 2010 - 12:24 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday, you real man you.

#285547 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by Eh Watt on 16 September 2010 - 08:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Bring costumes! I know I will!

#285519 Screw Off

Posted by Eh Watt on 16 September 2010 - 04:29 PM in Off Topic

I would like to second all above statements.

Also, have a very good birthday!

#285468 Newno 2010

Posted by Eh Watt on 15 September 2010 - 07:32 PM in Nerf Wars

I have no preference! Notify me about the build night, though, please!

#284722 Hyland Ruckus!

Posted by Eh Watt on 04 September 2010 - 12:34 AM in Nerf Wars

D'OH!

Sorry folks, I actually won't be able to attend. I really hate ducking out at the last minute, but that's how it is. B)

Have a good time without me, however!

#284699 Hyland Ruckus!

Posted by Eh Watt on 03 September 2010 - 08:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, actually I'd like it too!

I might need to borrow primaries... I have very little.

And I still'd like my SCH80, vennie!

#284428 Hyland Ruckus!

Posted by Eh Watt on 31 August 2010 - 04:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Yep! I'll still be there! And the glasses are sounding very exiting. And pumpbow is almost not very ready.

#283716 A New Cpvc Ls

Posted by Eh Watt on 21 August 2010 - 11:04 PM in Modifications

Nice Job on this! Since atomatron hasn't jumped in yet, one thing I would recommend (if it fits in there) is putting some little piece of CPVC or something similar under the breech like he has here. He said it proved infinitely helpful.

I know of at least one person still active here who remembers the "Tantum Breach". ;)

That would be me! That thing taught me all about breeches. ;)

#283380 Predator Magnum, + 2k And Sspb

Posted by Eh Watt on 17 August 2010 - 08:06 PM in Modifications

Wow, that SSPB is just, amazing... It's pretty sweet how well it fit in the handle... Also awesome how the At2k fits right in there. I want to do this now! 'Cept I don't wanna pay 25 bucks for one...

Oh, and how comfortable was the grip before it was integrated upon?

Fantastic job overall, incredibly clean!