zander2's Content

There have been 10 items by zander2 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#294729 Barrel Material For Stock Micros

Posted by zander2 on 19 February 2011 - 10:11 PM in Modifications

CPVC is too tight. I mean, they'll fit, but just barely. 17/32 brass is your best bet, I'd say. Or maybe PETG, that's always good on a Nite Finder.

#291716 Stampede Jam Problem (please Help!)

Posted by zander2 on 28 December 2010 - 05:52 PM in Modifications

Take the NF spring out of there. It simply doesn't belong. Either that, or you have your batteries backwards.

Then how is it that other people get a spring in there? Don't tell me you need to up the voltage because I've been told it works with stock voltage, just a lower ROF. And no, I don't have my batteries backwards XD

#291507 Stampede Jam Problem (please Help!)

Posted by zander2 on 25 December 2010 - 03:35 PM in Modifications

Hey guys, sorry for more noob questions, but I'm having a problem with my stampede. I did a spring upgrade/AR removal (nite finder spring), I put everything back where it should be according to a tutorial, and I'm sure I did everything right except ONE thing. Where you put the bolt sled back in, theres a small orange piece of plastic sticking out of one of the gear wheels, and I'm not sure if that's placed correctly in line with the bolt sled. Anyway, now when I close it up and try to fire it, the bolt sled goes forward and then instead of firing and going back, it makes gear-grinding sounds over and over again and won't fire. I have to open it up again to de-prime it. I've adjusted that piece of plastic by the gear MANY times and I get the same result. Any ideas?
TL,DR: Stampede is stuck primed and it may be a gear problem. What did I do wrong?

#291408 Full Cpvc Clip Accepting Ls Breech

Posted by zander2 on 23 December 2010 - 02:18 PM in Modifications

Nice. What kind of range does it get?

#289079 Talking To The Press.

Posted by zander2 on 27 November 2010 - 11:33 AM in News

I agree with what Talio said, but I have something to add. DON'T BE STUPID. You saw the crap on the news. One of the main points of the video was that it was dangerous because children were putting thumbtacks in darts. Seriously? SERIOUSLY? THAT is the kind of crap that gets us in trouble, not as much the wars. Thumbtacks or sewing needles can stay out of Nerf, thank you. Before you go putting something on Youtube or bringing it to a war, think: if I get caught with this, will it make Nerfers as a whole look like they are putting kids in danger? If the answer is yes, then, oh, I don't know... DON'T DO IT!

#278906 Ironman Tank Integration

Posted by zander2 on 28 June 2010 - 04:34 PM in Modifications

How would this do if you took that stupid ass foam guy off, jammed some (insert barrel material here) down the front and shot a stefan from it? Jesus christ, titan-ish.

#272130 Longshot Cocking Problem

Posted by zander2 on 13 April 2010 - 07:47 PM in Modifications

Make sure the little peg is going into the hole, and all of the slots on the plunger tube lineup with the ones with on the shell. The longshot is very, very touchy.

Sounds good, I'll give it a try.

#272095 Longshot Cocking Problem

Posted by zander2 on 13 April 2010 - 03:38 PM in Modifications

I know I'm an extreme noob for posting this but I can't rack my brain for the answer. I recently AR and spring modded my Longshot. This is my fourth, and this has happened before, but I can't remember what I did to fix it. When I close it up and try to cock it, it gets about a centimeter away and then stops. I can't get it back any further. Yes, I reinforced the catch, so that's not it. Could someone please tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong?

#247085 Insert Gun Name Here

Posted by zander2 on 14 August 2009 - 10:07 PM in News

god dammit i hate noobs. and i dont mean all newbs, i just mean the stupid annoying ones that post shit like "the poop shoot 4000"... also, i wonder if anyone has integrated a crossbow with a gerbil on a string... :rolleyes:

#245891 Nj Apocalypse #8

Posted by zander2 on 06 August 2009 - 09:38 PM in Nerf Wars

hm. didnt know lswielder was there. i ALSO thought it was august 8th, not 1st, for some reason... grumble grumble... missed it.