Prince Valor's Content

There have been 167 items by Prince Valor (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#239238 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 June 2009 - 03:03 PM in Nerf Wars

about how much is a stock NF... the walmart near me had the 2nd series maverick and the completely see-through one and i have the see through

I like mavs also but thay are not consistant with range enough to be war freindly.

FYI guy's

NF: $8.84

BBB: $20.00

Those were the prices that I saw last time I was at walmart.

ok thanx i will pick a couple up next week for my bday

#239232 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 June 2009 - 02:29 PM in Nerf Wars

awesome looking i will see if i can make a couple of small ones to crouch behind...

#239228 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 June 2009 - 02:14 PM in Nerf Wars

about how much is a stock NF... the walmart near me had the 2nd series maverick and the completely see-through one and i have the see through

#239215 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 June 2009 - 01:12 PM in Nerf Wars

thats cool i will hopefully have more darts by than or will have modded my guns to fire stefans and have a couple hundred of them on hand...

news on my maverick.. just need to find some expanding foam and straws to hopefully make the seals better (but still in concern that it might not work again)

#239159 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 28 June 2009 - 10:42 PM in Nerf Wars

i am in Columbus. I am still new to the modding and i am still shooting stock darts (LAME). but yeah pm me and i will give you my cell i am looking for some one to bounce ideas off of. :ph34r:

nothing wrong with shooting stock darts it's what i use mostly

yeah i have been trying to mod my maverick to fire stefans but i some where screwed up and now i can't get air pressure. I have basic AR removal and spring addition to my Longshot so i don't know what kinda chance i will stand with you guys and your guns.

Still not sure if i will be able to come down yet for this...but my gf said it was ok with her :o and that's a plus.. will update you on this as soon as i know for sure.

BTW here is a "Trail" map of the park courtesy of cincyparks.com

Posted Image

#238832 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 June 2009 - 09:56 PM in Nerf Wars

i am in Columbus. I am still new to the modding and i am still shooting stock darts (LAME). but yeah pm me and i will give you my cell i am looking for some one to bounce ideas off of. :ph34r:

#238797 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 June 2009 - 05:57 PM in Nerf Wars

I am new to this and have some pretty basic guns but i will try to see if i cant head out for this one :lol: