RedShot's Content

There have been 239 items by RedShot (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#330232 South Central PA Nerf War May 25

Posted by RedShot on 24 May 2013 - 10:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright, well those of us coming will have fun, hope to see you others some other time.

#329232 South Central PA Nerf War May 25

Posted by RedShot on 01 May 2013 - 07:15 PM in Nerf Wars

OK so it has been far too long since I last hosted a war!

Date: May 25th, 2013

Time: 10AM - until we get tired (good idea to get there early)

Once you get to Wood Duck Lane just follow it all the way around if you get to the end of Wood Duck Lane just follow it around turning left, then make another left at the corner and we are on the right. You cant miss us. We are in a big area with porta potties right out front. If you go up the hill on the path to the left of wood duck lane, just follow that left and then make a right I and you will find us.

MAP

You guys should know the rules by now, but if you have any questions please let me know!

#326493 RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER: War at 'The Grid Code' Indoor Ner

Posted by RedShot on 07 February 2013 - 06:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright I payed my down payment but I was wondering if you could send me another invoice for my dad for early admittance as I originally posted for me and my dad so 2 invoices.

#325480 RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER: War at 'The Grid Code' Indoor Ner

Posted by RedShot on 19 January 2013 - 06:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Its been too long! I will be attending as well with my father, would you be able to send the invoice for two of us?

Thanks!

#321843 SMEDLEY PARK WAR

Posted by RedShot on 21 September 2012 - 12:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, it looks like I am going to have to throw darts at you guys then.

Ill be there....

#319114 Stefan Questions

Posted by RedShot on 24 July 2012 - 04:49 PM in General Nerf

If I am not mistaken I do believe you mean 1/2" cpvc not 1/4". Typically in 1/2" cpvc, 1/2" foam backer rod will do the trick. If you truly mean 1/4" then please disregard.

As for the method of making the darts, there are multitudes of variants that should not be too difficult to find or produce.

#317596 P.W.N>U #2 <JUNE 30TH!>

Posted by RedShot on 26 June 2012 - 09:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Um well I just need a bunch of flagging tape (three unique colors that are not similar) and I will get a roll of caution tape. This is just a prototype of the game and I will not have all the materials to make it how I want right away but I hope to in some time.

Let me just tell you know, it is a fairly complex game haha. I dont even know if it will work at all but I wanted something fun!

#317582 P.W.N>U #2 <JUNE 30TH!>

Posted by RedShot on 26 June 2012 - 03:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Aw yeah guys its gonna be awesome! It is also reported to be really hot so please bring some refreshment! Plus I have a new game type to try out, that is if I can get all the stuff.

#317107 P.W.N>U #2 <JUNE 30TH!>

Posted by RedShot on 17 June 2012 - 12:58 PM in Nerf Wars

I just wanted to let you know I will be able to make it. So yay for me. Just wondering, is there a preferred dart type for this shindig?

Edit: I am looking to get my hands on some BBB arrows. Is there anyone that would be willing to sell/trade to me?

There is only one dart restriction (for current dart models) and that is poorly made darts! Other then that I accept slugs and domes alike.

I also will be looking into my arrow stash to see if or how many bbb arrows I have.

#316812 Foam & plunger tubes

Posted by RedShot on 10 June 2012 - 08:36 AM in Modifications

I wipe off the stock lubricant and then give it a nice soapy wash and I use either gorilla super glue or loctite super glue on the craft foam.

#316594 P.W.N>U #2 <JUNE 30TH!>

Posted by RedShot on 06 June 2012 - 07:45 AM in Nerf Wars

I will be bringing BluArrow, and possibly two friends just for head count as well.

#316577 2012 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by RedShot on 05 June 2012 - 08:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Month of Event: June

[url="http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22667%5D"] 30TH [PA] P.W.N>U #2[/url]

#316563 P.W.N>U #2 <JUNE 30TH!>

Posted by RedShot on 05 June 2012 - 05:15 PM in Nerf Wars

OK so it has been far too long since I last hosted a war!

Date: JUNE 30TH, 2012

Time: 10AM - until we get tired (good idea to get there early)

Once you get to Wood Duck Lane just follow it all the way around if you get to the end of Wood Duck Lane just follow it around turning left, then make another left at the corner and we are on the right. You cant miss us. We are in a big area with porta potties right out front. If you go up the hill on the path to the left of wood duck lane, just follow that left and then make a right I and you will find us.

MAP

Rules:
1. Respect: Respect the grounds, the people, and fellownerfers, period.
2. Hands off of other peoples things unless you havepermission from the owner.
3. When we have dart sweeps, I would like everybody toparticipate.
4. If you are under 13 I would like you to have a parent orguardian present during the games, the whole time.
5. BRING EYE PROTECTION!!!
6. Over all just dont be a douche and we can all have funduring the day.
7. GUN BANS: Singled titans, cobras, jobars, still workingout supersoaker details, and some other guns deemed 'to powerful' can be bannedon the spot.

General items to bring:
- Your primary
- A spring pistol
- A side arm
- A backup primary just in case your primary fails (ithappens to everybody)
- A bunch of darts More then 100
- Water
- Lunch
- A good attitude
- Maybe a friend or two

Game types:
- 3:15 (classic game type!)
- 4:20
- 5:0
- Hunters
- Possibly medic/classes
- VIP/President round revised
- Carpe
- A varient of Get to the Choppa!
- Territories!
- If you have any Ideas for game types just let me know.

For those that need it my email is: buppy3030@yahoo.com
Who's ready?!

#315966 Apocalypse 2012

Posted by RedShot on 21 May 2012 - 08:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Agreed robin hood! I can't wait!

#315183 HHNO

Posted by RedShot on 04 May 2012 - 07:35 AM in Nerf Wars

If is it in May I will NOT be able to make it unfortunately. I really would like to though...

#315118 HHNO

Posted by RedShot on 02 May 2012 - 08:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I should be able to come to this war no matter the date. I have to decide when I want to host my war, I didn't realize that hero already had June 9th haha as that would have been my preferred week but oh well haha.

#314679 NJNO5

Posted by RedShot on 22 April 2012 - 06:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah sane, Ill bring them to the war and I can hand them over to you there.

#314659 NJNO5

Posted by RedShot on 22 April 2012 - 11:19 AM in Nerf Wars

I have a raider stock and a big bad bow missile. I assume the raider stock belongs to Griever.

#314485 Painting

Posted by RedShot on 17 April 2012 - 08:32 PM in Modifications

Oil paints, haha... Typically paint that says 'For plastics' on it is a good way to go and I know many spray paints have their own plastic bonding paint line. Just check around and look for them.

#313718 Painting problems

Posted by RedShot on 29 March 2012 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

Yes I have had the same effect, and the same result. I used a matte finish so it completed dulled the chrome and from what I was told a clear coat in general will either dull or eliminate the chrome effect unfortunately, but try a high gloss and let us know what happens

#313710 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 29 March 2012 - 07:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Hopefully that helps guys! Let me know if that is too confusing, I can amend it.

We are still going to have the war this weekend for those that weren't sure!

Thanks, hope to see many of you guys out there!

#313709 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 29 March 2012 - 06:53 PM in Nerf Wars

I tried really hard to draw up a clear path to where you are going as for directions to the park so here is the picture:
Posted Image

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. If you are coming off of Rt. 30 then get off of the Wrightsville exit.

2. Head towards the Wrightsville bridge. It is the same whether you came from Colombia (through town) or on Rt. 30.

3. After going over the Wrightsville bridge TURN RIGHT, it is a tight turn! You will be on a slight right curve and be forced to head either left into town or right under the bridge just turn right.

4. After that tight right from the bridge make an immediate right at the T - intersection. Follow this road for a few miles. You will go up and down hills and past horse pastures.

5. When you went a few miles and after going down a large hill you will continue around a curve and be at the marina. At this point you are pretty much there just turn right into KLINES RUN PARK!

6. After you are in Klines Run Park take either the right lane (wood duck lane) or the left lane up the hill. If you go up the hill, the next right is where the parking is, next to a porta pottie. We will be at the top of that hill. If you go down wood duck lane then just follow it around until you get to the porta pottie on the other side.

Additional note: Don't worry if you passed the first entrance to the park as there is another one a couple tenths of a mile down. If you happen to miss that one then the next roadway on the right past both klines run park entrances is another road you can take to get to the top of the hill.

#313638 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 27 March 2012 - 11:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah I'll post more detailed instructions ASAP, probably tomorrow evening then.

#313543 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 25 March 2012 - 08:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes there will be a war THIS SATURDAY. I looked at the weather and it said 61ish degrees with 0% percipitation (at this point), which is perfect!

#313424 Rockets for Nerfers

Posted by RedShot on 23 March 2012 - 08:08 PM in General Nerf

I would like to help! Do you accept paypal?

#313414 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 23 March 2012 - 05:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I dont know if I will be able to make it tomorow, you guys are welcome to have a war but as for me, I have a TON of projects for school, and a plethera of blasters to fix as well as a shortage in darts. I think I have like 50 good darts haha.

Here is the weather report CLICK, looks like showers all day.

Maybe I will text you tomorow Michael and talk to you about possibly coming out, for a little while

#313411 Philly Area April Nerf War

Posted by RedShot on 23 March 2012 - 05:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Im there! I will try to confirm my attendance as time comes but at this point, I dont see why I cant make it!

#313351 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 22 March 2012 - 07:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright so I am going to go ahead and move this up to next week, so plan on playing on the 31st. I am sorry if that conflicts with anybody's plans but if you can, come next week!

#313297 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 21 March 2012 - 07:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Nah its never too much!

#313242 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 20 March 2012 - 09:29 PM in Nerf Wars

WEATHER UPDATE: As of now they are calling for a 70% chance of rain, I will keep checking this week but it looks like a significant chance of rain.

How would you guys feel about going to the next weekend if needed. I am fine with it if need be, so what are your thoughts?

#313178 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 19 March 2012 - 06:36 PM in Nerf Wars

I put your offers on the second post that I had reserved for buying and selling, this goes for anybody else too that would like me to put their wtb or wts's up on the second post.
I am possibly interested in the fastblast, how much are you looking at for that gun?

#313112 NJNO5

Posted by RedShot on 18 March 2012 - 08:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry it double posted! DISREGARD!

#313111 NJNO5

Posted by RedShot on 18 March 2012 - 08:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I am a positively solid maybe, I don't see why I should not be able to make it but at this point I am almost certain I can make it.

#313110 DCNF#4

Posted by RedShot on 18 March 2012 - 08:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Ill be there for sure this time! I am going to try to convince a few of my guests to be there too.

#313104 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 18 March 2012 - 07:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Yessir you may!

#313055 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 17 March 2012 - 10:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Thanks guys, Im glad you had fun! Hope to see many of you guys back next week!

#312992 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 16 March 2012 - 11:10 PM in Nerf Wars

I am bringing a guest and we are going to be at Burger King right off of route 30 before the bridge to cross the Susquehanna, at about 9:00 AM or so if you would like to come and eat with us.

#312918 HHNO

Posted by RedShot on 15 March 2012 - 10:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Ill try my best to be there! June would work the best for me as May might be tricky with finals and projects at the end of school.

#312917 Blaster census information required!

Posted by RedShot on 15 March 2012 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

I am also really interested and have experimented with custom rocket making. Have you tried curling fins to create a spinning motion? I found that it really helps with the velocity and accuracy as it does not wobble as much and it spins in flight.

Yes I would seriously look into buying some rockets from you if they do what you say then can do!

#312683 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 10 March 2012 - 08:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah same here I have plenty of space to house many people before the war if you need to come up, I have an extra guest bed and a Memory foam futon, so please let me know if you need a place to stay free of charge :]