RedShot's Content

There have been 239 items by RedShot (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#312283 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 02 March 2012 - 10:33 PM in Nerf Wars

We can play defend the core if you can show us a good way to do it. I have not quite figured a good way to run it but definitely run it by me at the war and I will see what we can do!

#312149 2012 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by RedShot on 29 February 2012 - 09:19 PM in Nerf Wars

March: [url="http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22188"] 17th [PA] P.W.N>U 1.0 [/url] 

March: [url="http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22188"] 24th [PA] P.W.N>U 1.5 [/url] 

#312147 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 29 February 2012 - 09:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes there is one dart restriction: crappy darts.

As long as your darts a quality made darts with out exposed metal or sharp points I dont mind if there are domes as that what Im using.

#311547 Grid Code Indoor Nerf War in PA

Posted by RedShot on 20 February 2012 - 08:18 PM in Nerf Wars

I thoroughly enjoyed the war and if I had the chance to do it again, I would definitely come again. It was good to nerf with you guys again and hope to see many of you in the next few weeks or months!

#311396 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 17 February 2012 - 07:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah I mean whenever the most people can come to will be the 'main war' or whatever but I am hosting a war on both weekends.

:]

#311322 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 16 February 2012 - 06:36 PM in Nerf Wars

How would you guys feel if I just had a war on BOTH of the dates, that way nobody misses out and you come to the weekend that you can make it. Everybody wins and nobody loses (except those who cant make it to either :[..)

#311226 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 14 February 2012 - 10:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Haha now I know, thanks for letting me know!

#311224 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 14 February 2012 - 10:17 PM in Nerf Wars

shandsgator8:

I will try to sell the following (if interested, make an offer):

Saw tooth (with 2 clips)
NIB Alpha Trooper
NIB Barricade + yellow stock
NIB Reflex IX-1 (yellow)
FastBlast
Speedload 6
Praxis stock
Recon stock
Spectre stock
Recon (typically modded)
Longshot Boltsled
AT2K
NIP BBB bits and pieces (the cosmetic bow arms, etc.)

#311223 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 14 February 2012 - 10:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Cant wait to jump back into wars, I plan on increasing the Rounds Per Hour because this is a new year and I know we can do it.

Its war season and you know what that means! Lets have a war!
DATE: TWO WARS ON BOTH DATES! March 17th AND 31st!
TIME: Same as always starts at 10:00 and ends when you leave.
Once you get to Wood Duck Lane just follow it all the way around if you get to the end of Wood Duck Lane just follow it around turning left, then make another left at the corner and we are on the right. You cant miss us. We are in a big area with porta potties right out front. If you go up the hill on the path to the left of wood duck lane, just follow that left and then make a right I and you will find us.

Rules:
1. Respect: Respect the grounds, the people, and fellow nerfers, period.
2. Hands off of other peoples things unless you have permission from the owner.
3. When we have dart sweeps, I would like everybody to participate.
4. If you are under 13 I would like you to have a parent or guardian present during the games, the whole time.
5. BRING EYE PROTECTION!!!
6. Over all just dont be a douche and we can all have fun during the day.
7. GUN BANS: Singled titans, cobras, jobars, still working out supersoaker details, and some other guns deemed 'to powerful' can be banned on the spot.

General items to bring:
- Your primary
- A spring pistol
- A side arm
- A backup primary just in case your primary fails (it happens to everybody)
- A bunch of darts More then 100
- Water
- Lunch
- A good attitude
- Maybe a friend or two

Game types:
- 3:15 (classic game type!)
- 4:20
- 5:0
- Hunters
- Possibly medic/classes
- VIP/President round revised
- Carpe
- A varient of Get to the Choppa!
- Territories!
- If you have any Ideas for game types just let me know.

For those that need it my email is: buppy3030@yahoo.com

Lets do this!

I'm in!:

Possibly:

#311156 Grid Code Indoor Nerf War in PA

Posted by RedShot on 13 February 2012 - 10:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright yeah Ill be there and I am riding with ClownieX and Robin Hood, plus said guest I suppose. Cant wait to nerf with you guys again!

Oh and one more thing, does anybody have any extra 18rd drum mags I could buy from them or at least borrow for the war?

#309932 2012 Nerfer Location Directory

Posted by RedShot on 22 January 2012 - 09:01 AM in Nerf Wars

RedShot
Primary: Big Blast or 2k

#307811 Superior Missile Blaster

Posted by RedShot on 26 November 2011 - 03:10 PM in Modifications

I AM NOT RACIST, the gun is a little to black for me but other then that, very nice. I like the outcome of your gun! Pretty clean and pretty BA!

#307487 NJNO 3

Posted by RedShot on 17 November 2011 - 11:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeahh buddy! Ill be there and maybe plus one! Coming with ClownieX

#307072 Nerf hornet question

Posted by RedShot on 07 November 2011 - 07:36 AM in General Nerf

Have you opened it up at all? The tubing leading to that tank may be pinched.

#305465 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 07 October 2011 - 04:53 PM in Nerf Wars

PLEASE READ!

I would just like to inform you guys of a few things quickly.
First is that there are no restaurants within the vicinity for a few miles so please keep that in mind and packing a lunch it highly suggested! We will be having hot dogs and assorted meatery there at the park but if you can have hotdogs and or assorted meatery then pack a lunch unless you plan on spending an hour or more going out to eat.

Second, The war officially starts at 10 but it is not a bad thing to get there early say 9:30/45. I will be there at 9:00 or 9:15 or so to start to assemble things for the game types. So if you would like to get there EARLY then I do not have a problem with that.

Thirdly Parking is either along the path where we are playing or you can park on the lot in the front of the park, we have no pavilion for say so we will try to get a table and or a portable 'shelter' but if you have any tables or tent structures then please feel free to bring them. I would also suggest a lawn chair or two to sit in unless you prefer to sit in the grass.

WEATHER UPDATE: The weather looks GREAT for tomorow with a 0% chance of rain and highs of 74deg. It will be a little chilly in the morning so if you want to bring a light jacket or something then pack accordingly but overall it looks to be an excellent day so come on out and have some fun!

Thanks, ITS NERF OR NOTHING
RedShot

#304944 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 23 September 2011 - 11:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I am interested in the crossbow shell. Does it include the trigger?

#304898 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 21 September 2011 - 06:46 PM in Nerf Wars

DATE IS SET: 8th of october. I am sorry to those that cant make it on the 8th but I have WAY more people that can make it or that the date doesnt matter, then those that can make it on the 1st.

Also, if you are unsure about coming, please do come anyway the extra 15 minutes it may take some of you is WELL worth it. It is a much better park!

#304851 All You Need Is NERF: DCNF#2

Posted by RedShot on 20 September 2011 - 07:56 AM in Nerf Wars

Sounded like alot of fun! I wish I would have been able to come, hope to make it to the next one!

#304777 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 17 September 2011 - 10:17 AM in Nerf Wars

Alright yeah me too. But I can still do the 1st if it works better for most people but I would rather the 8th

#304774 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 17 September 2011 - 06:31 AM in Nerf Wars

Just wondering guys... How would October 8th work for you guys? (compaired to october 1st). I can still do october first but I was just wondering about that.

#304671 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 13 September 2011 - 05:58 AM in Nerf Wars

well you could come to the Harrisburg stop or Elizabethtown (if it stops there). Harrisburg is about 20ish minutes away and the Elizabethtown stop is about 4 minutes from my house. Yeah either he or I could pick you up. Tim said he might ride the train too! Cool hope to see you guys there. If I where to pick you up, it would have to be at around 8:30/45ish because I it takes about 20 minutes to get to the war sight and I want to set up early.

#304548 NJNO 2

Posted by RedShot on 10 September 2011 - 03:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey I had a great time at the last one and I hope to make it to this one!

#304457 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 08 September 2011 - 07:54 AM in Nerf Wars

Cool sounds good! That cannon sounds menacing haha but I have something to combat that now >:]

#304402 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2011 - 10:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright sounds good guys, looks like at this point, September is out of the question (which is fine by me) and now we are determining a date for October. I would like to have this one early October and do a late October/ early November, Halloween indoor bash! Ill keep you guys posted! and there will be many wars to come :]

#304392 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2011 - 06:45 PM in Nerf Wars

I was just wondering if we're still going to do the war (I am going by the way, even if it is by myself :() with the weather the way it is. How's it looking in PA? It's supposed to rain till Friday night here.

Yeah I see what your saying. I hate to push the war date back but I would rather do that then be rained out a flooded because it looks like it is going to rain pretty bad over the next few days and with a significant chance of rain on Saturday. Again I am sorry to have to push the date back but I think having this war on this coming Saturday is to much of a risk as far as weather goes.

So moving on, What date would work best for people? September 17th (idealy I would not like to have it this date because of the DCNF war which I plan on attending), the 24th (also would like to stay away from this one because a bunch of people would not make it that I already know of), or the First week in October (this is what I am in for). I am posting options to you guys and would really appreciate it if I could get the required input so that I can make a choice based on peoples attendance percentages.

Thanks guys!

#304387 SuperRainbowPump

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2011 - 05:02 PM in Homemades

Very nice looking! I might make one for a winter project!

#304285 Homemade Vortex Discs

Posted by RedShot on 04 September 2011 - 03:03 PM in Darts and Barrels

This is actually pretty cool! ...I MIGHT just have to shell out some money to buy a vortex blaster now! :]

#304200 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2011 - 08:09 AM in Nerf Wars

A yup, I edited the main post haha. As you might have been able to tell I just copied the thread from last time. I also have ALOT of work to do, look forward to seeing you guys.

Trust me the drive is worth it! It is an awesome park!

#304151 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 31 August 2011 - 07:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright cool! Great to see you again! and yes you may post sales things go for it :]

Wood Duck Lane, Wrightsville, PA 17368

Once you get to Wood Duck Lane just follow it all the way around if you get to the end of Wood Duck Lane just follow it around turning left, then make another left at the corner and we are on the right. You cant miss us. We are in a big area with porta potties right out front. If you go up the hill on the path to the left of wood duck lane, just follow that left and then make a right I and you will find us.

#304104 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 30 August 2011 - 08:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys sorry I was not responding for a while, I have had internet problems so I tried to update the thread as best as possible as far as people attending.

#304096 NJNO - Now recapping.

Posted by RedShot on 30 August 2011 - 08:27 PM in Nerf Wars

We are at a 80% chance of coming now :]]], trying to make my stuff work, and making darts haha

#303760 Hell Before Halloween 5

Posted by RedShot on 23 August 2011 - 01:49 PM in Nerf Wars

There is a very very slight chance that this will happen but, I will try to make it up there and maybe with up to 4 people. I really want to come but I kinda doubt that we will be able to make it.

#303673 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 21 August 2011 - 04:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh yes there will most definitely be a TEPAW 5!

#303542 Where do i find barrel spacers?

Posted by RedShot on 19 August 2011 - 07:23 AM in General Nerf

Yes! I highly recommend venom's spacers if you are looking for good quality spacers!

#303149 2011 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by RedShot on 10 August 2011 - 08:06 AM in Nerf Wars

September:[url="http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=21488"] 10th [PA] TEPAW 4! The reunion![/url] 

#303121 All You Need Is NERF: DCNF#2

Posted by RedShot on 09 August 2011 - 06:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I may be able to make it on the 17th but the 24th could possibly work better. Either one though, one would just be without my dad, If I am able to come.

#303061 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2011 - 09:12 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be there. This might bash DCNO 2, but you might have been my ride there, so whatever. Man, my crossbow and my longshot HAVE to work this time around.

Edit: I'm intrigued to find out who Darkchicken is.

And The Exquisite PA War ventures to a new park for round four......what will happen next???

Yeah well I guess your just going to have to find out haha (PS: he is one of my friends)

thesaz123: Well I havent tried it so I will have to take a look at it during the war. I am assuming that it MIGHT be ok but definitely bring another primary just in case!

#303042 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2011 - 07:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Its war season and you know what that means! Lets have a war! This time it will be a little different then my last wars that I have hosted, new location, new games, new people but all the good stuff from the past wars!
DATE: So far I am looking towards SEPTEMBER 10th as the date.
DATE CHANGE: October 8th!
TIME: Same as always starts at 10:00 and ends when I say it ends.

Rules:
1. Respect: Respect the grounds, the people, and fellow nerfers, period.
2. Hands off of other peoples things unless you have permission from the owner.
3. When we have dart sweeps, I would like everybody to participate.
4. If you are under 13 I would like you to have a parent or guardian present during the games, the whole time.
5. BRING EYE PROTECTION!!!
6. Over all just dont be a douche and we can all have fun during the day.
7. GUN BANS: Singled titans, cobras, jobars, still working out supersoaker details, and some other guns deemed 'to powerful' can be banned on the spot.

General items to bring:
- Your primary
- A spring pistol
- A side arm
- A backup primary just in case your primary fails (it happens to everybody)
- A bunch of darts More then 100
- Water
- Lunch
- A good attitude
- Maybe a friend or two

Game types:
- 3:15 (classic game type!)
- 4:20
- 5:0
- Hunters (Koree: ONE VERSES THE WORLD!!!)
- Possibly medic/classes
- NEW - VIP/President round revised
- NEW - Carpe (played it at apoc and would love to try it again!)
- NEW - A varient of Get to the Choppa!
- NEW - Territories!

For those that need it my email is: buppy3030@yahoo.com

Lets do this!

Woot Im in!
- RedShot
- BluArrow
- Darkchicken
- One_long_shot
- TheSilentRebel (+1 I assume)
- LT. DAN ICE CREAM
- Koree
- shandsgator8

I would really like to but not sure:
- thesaz123
- evilbunnyo
- andtheherois
- numa-t49
Ehh we'll see...
-

#303029 NJNO - Now recapping.

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2011 - 04:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Hmm I would really like to make it out! That is for sure! I am not sure how soon I could make it out to NJ though. I had alot of fun nerfing with you last time and look forward to it again. So at this point I am a very shallow maybe (plus a bunch up to 4 people) but hope to convince my dad to let make it out that way again haha.

#302996 All You Need Is NERF: DCNF#2

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2011 - 11:24 AM in Nerf Wars

I may be able to attend (with possibly 2 or 4 others also). Do you have the actual address, so that I can see how far it is? At this point I dont see either of those dates being a problem, but again as it draws nearer I will have to check. I cant honestly say about the park because I have never been to any of them haha. So whatever you guys think is best!

Thanks! Hopefully I can come!