RedShot's Content

There have been 239 items by RedShot (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#269758 At3k Tank Replacement

Posted by RedShot on 20 March 2010 - 05:12 PM in General Nerf

Yeah replacing the tank will not do what you are looking for. If you hook up a bladder system then with a release it will fill the tank each time so you dont have to pump after each shot. You will have to pump more to fill up the bladder though (unless you are using compressed air) but you will have more than one shot.

#269427 Today Only (march 17) Buy One Nerf Get 2nd Half Off

Posted by RedShot on 17 March 2010 - 05:36 AM in General Nerf

Thanks a lot! I will definitely be going to toysrus today!

#265053 A Small Question...

Posted by RedShot on 11 February 2010 - 12:22 PM in Off Topic

Ok, I've been wondering this for SO long - How EXACTLY do you have a war when you live nowhere NEAR the east/west coasts? I mean, there is absolutely NO possible way I could take a 5-7 hour drive to one of the big wars, just to have to drive all the way back? I hate Arkansas...

~New to the 'Haven, not to NERF

Is this appropriate?... What are you saying? Are you trying to find a war or are you trying to get attention? You should just try to organize one. Find a place and advertise if nobody replies than you can say you tried at least. :D

#265050 Needs Advice For A Crazy Plan.

Posted by RedShot on 11 February 2010 - 10:43 AM in Modifications

Well I would say go with the big blast if that is all you have to work with because that can deal a lot of air power. The trigger system might be a bit of a challenge to work with but if you place it right I think it would look awesome!

#263738 Your Late Model Ballgun, And How To Make Her Awesome!

Posted by RedShot on 30 January 2010 - 12:03 AM in Modifications

Sweet! That looks pretty beast! If it really does shoot 50-60ish feet than that would be seriously fun to play around with! Do you have to push the pump really fast though?

#261707 Maverick Gunblade

Posted by RedShot on 13 January 2010 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

Oh ok that is good you still have a functioning maverick.

I actually meant in here, because it it more of a showoff but still cool!

Welcome to the NerfHaven.

#261698 Maverick Gunblade

Posted by RedShot on 13 January 2010 - 05:58 PM in Modifications

Thats cool man but here is a great Gunblade: Video : NerfHaven link.

If I am not mistaken should this not go into the modifications thread?

Is the maverick turret still functional because from what it looks like to me you blocked it by the cpvc.

#260524 Skype Group Chat

Posted by RedShot on 02 January 2010 - 06:00 PM in Off Topic

Alright that is 7:30pm for me so, I will try to be there. Hopefully I can but I might not be.

#260415 Skype Group Chat

Posted by RedShot on 01 January 2010 - 11:09 PM in Off Topic

SeriousR3D (also my xbox live name)
Cameron
RedShot

I just downloaded it about 10 minutes ago so I am very new and I dont know a lot about it yet.

#254260 Lanard Sawed-off Shotgun.

Posted by RedShot on 21 October 2009 - 08:02 PM in General Nerf

Oh ok so It obviously has good modding potential than? Would it be good to slap a coupler on there and beef up the spring or something, Or is it not worth it?

#254229 Lanard Sawed-off Shotgun.

Posted by RedShot on 21 October 2009 - 04:24 PM in General Nerf

Ok if I am not mistaken he is talking about the lanard shotgun that NerfPancakes is talking about it the one I already said is a good deal. I am talking about the one that is a sawed off version. Sorry for the confusion.

#254177 Lanard Sawed-off Shotgun.

Posted by RedShot on 21 October 2009 - 05:38 AM in General Nerf

HI guys I have a question for you. I was wondering if any of you guys have and tested the Lanard Sawed Off Shot Gun with 6 Darts because I already know that the other shotgun with 12 darts is good for modding but I was wondering about the sawed off one. If you could than just tell me if it has a good modding potential and if it has like a good spring in it for good airflow.

Thanks in advance.

:P

#250579 Happy Birthday Sluggy!

Posted by RedShot on 16 September 2009 - 05:51 AM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday! Hope you guys have a great one!

#249491 Fire Fly In Humanty's End

Posted by RedShot on 03 September 2009 - 02:36 PM in Off Topic

Link isnt working for me.

I really want to see it though!

#248460 Why Brass And Not Copper?

Posted by RedShot on 24 August 2009 - 08:56 PM in General Nerf

Thanks guys! I heard that copper was cheaper than brass but oh well.

I'll get my dad to read some of these replies so he will have a better understanding of it.

One other main reason that I am posting this is because I wanted to make a breach but I dont know if I have the skills or tools to make it :(.

Cool thank you for all the help!

#248456 Why Brass And Not Copper?

Posted by RedShot on 24 August 2009 - 08:42 PM in General Nerf

I was wondering (well my dad was) why people use brass over copper? I need as many possible answers to explain to my dad.

Also where is a good place to get it? I have been to Home Depot and nothing just some brass parts.

Thanks in advance!

#248281 Project Texas '09

Posted by RedShot on 23 August 2009 - 01:41 PM in Nerf Wars

My one friend said he wants to come but he is still having his account verrified so he asked me to put his name on the list.

His name is Outcast10000 (on the forums that I am on anyway). He is from nerfnerds.forumakers.com and so am I.

Thanks!

#247970 Rf20 Problem

Posted by RedShot on 21 August 2009 - 12:02 PM in General Nerf

Yeah same thing happened to me! I got it thinking that it could shoot one at a time easily anyway but it shoots a burst. As he said all it does is slow the ROF no real single shot but makes it easier to 'single shot' it. It didnt really matter to me though.

#247458 Q's About Flip Clip Ls Clip?

Posted by RedShot on 18 August 2009 - 05:39 AM in Modifications

Yeah I got one for $15 and I would still say it is worth it for the connector, 30 streamlines and 2 clips. Even though I would have liked to just buy the friggen clip piece itself I guess its fine.

#246988 Rf20 Help

Posted by RedShot on 14 August 2009 - 05:27 AM in Modifications

Can you make a video showing whats the problem and what it looks like?

How many pumps did you try?

#246987 Pre-order N-strike Raider Rapid Fire Cs-35

Posted by RedShot on 14 August 2009 - 05:23 AM in General Nerf

Availability: Usually ships within 60 days
Wow two months!

I went to my local target and they didnt have any :D

Kmart had the price tag for them in the nerf isle but they were all sold out.

#246719 Happy Birthday Omc

Posted by RedShot on 12 August 2009 - 01:12 PM in Off Topic

Happy birthday OMC!!

#246244 I Need Help. Bbb Modding

Posted by RedShot on 09 August 2009 - 09:36 AM in Modifications

I needed to know some questions that I could not find and than I thought I will just ask other questions about the mod too. Geesh man sorry.

#246198 I Need Help. Bbb Modding

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2009 - 09:38 PM in Modifications

Ok you may say I am stupid but how do you stretch them (springs)? Not by hand obvioulsy.

I need to know if painting guns what paint, primer, and clear coat to use? I have heard of Krylon paint but I am not sure if somebody could get me a link that would be great!

What is the exact name of the lube?

Kinda off topic: I saw some amazing goop at Home Depot should I get some? The kind for plastics? What is it, is it just a thing to keep stuff airtight or is it like glue?

#246141 I Need Help. Bbb Modding

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2009 - 04:35 PM in Modifications

- Ok so I got some people telling me to use NF spring and some not, some say stretch it and some go with ace hardware spring.
- Also some say use epoxy and some say nothing is needed.
- Some prefer breeches and some just plain old speedloaders.
- Wow lots of decisions.

Here are my decisions though! Ok for now I think I will plan on putting in the nf spring in not stretched (first I dont know how to 'stretch it') and I think that will do. I also will stick with speed loaders but what length is far enough and what is to far. I think I was going to use two 1' barrels but maby if I can get just the distance and accurate than maby two 6" ones? I want to lube it but with what like WD-40 or somthing? What product exact name and places to buy but what is a good reinforcing epoxy (I guess it is called) and how much should I get because I guess I could use it for more than this project too so I think thats my decision. The little white round thing behind the long AR is that needed or just take it out?? or cut it or what?

I will probably do something with a clip to another BBB if or when I get one.

If I could have some pictures guys that would help too.

Thanks for the help guys!

EDIT: This is for you atomatron! I wish I could do this but I dont have an airtek 2000! atomatrons mod! One more question is that if I do paint this gun or any nerf gun what paints and should I use a primer or a overcoat or somthing? I need to know brands and spacifics!

#246092 I Need Help. Bbb Modding

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2009 - 09:12 AM in Modifications

Aw man I really hoped the nf would work because $20 from the recon just for the spring and the rest is useless than (from the recon) I had an extra NF so yeah but oh well.

Do I need to reinforce anything or not? IF so what do I reinforce? What do I reinforce with?

#246085 I Need Help. Bbb Modding

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2009 - 07:55 AM in Modifications

First of all I would like to know a few things about modding a big bad bow.

I heard that nightfinder springs fit in nicely but I did not know what to add to it. Should I add the spring? Will it fit? Do I put both springs in (BBB and NF)?

I am going to couple it with a CPVC 1/2 coupler. What should I use to keep it in? I have hotglue, gorilla glue (worked nicely with my couplered titan), krazy glue (but not much left) what should I use?

I was just going to put interchangeable barrels but I wanted to know if there is a good breech I could make with cpvc or not? It does not have to accept clips but whatever you guys have.

If I think of anything else than I will post.

Thanks!
RedShot

#245578 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by RedShot on 05 August 2009 - 08:09 AM in General Nerf

Well my dad is getting me a raider anyway so it is no use.

My dad also bought this for me so it is like free for me.

Also my kmart had a huge sale on the recon so its cool you know?

#245549 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2009 - 11:42 PM in General Nerf

Nah I think I will just keep it now and mod it up best I can and maby put a paint job on it!

#245534 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2009 - 09:53 PM in General Nerf

Oh ok than I will not post on this anymore.

Would and admin please close this thread it is useless.

#245532 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2009 - 09:35 PM in General Nerf

Sad to say it is not ^_^. I really wish though!

#245504 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2009 - 06:28 PM in General Nerf

I was wondering if somebody would want a NIB recon. I have one that I could sell for like $15 + Shipping. If anybody is interested than send me a pm and an offer.

The reason I have not posted this as an official WTS is because I have to learn about shipping and what ways to calculate shipping to places and what shipping to use.

Also I am posting this to see if anybody is really interested in it or not because I could make use of it if nobody wants it.

Thanks!
RedShot

UPDATED!

#242883 Nerf Raider Cs-35

Posted by RedShot on 20 July 2009 - 04:51 PM in General Nerf

These guns are only $30 at Kmart.com so yeah they are out in America Look around and you might find some!

#240970 I Need Help With My Vulcan.

Posted by RedShot on 09 July 2009 - 07:26 AM in General Nerf

Vulcan's = fail. Get a BBB and do wonders with it. Ironically the arrows are red.. That fit with your name :D

Yeah I realize that now I hate my vulcan and want to sell it really bad! I have the BBB on my wish list this will probably be my next gun. I heard that it is easy to mod also. I want to get a NIB red one 'hence the name'.

#240893 I Need Help With My Vulcan.

Posted by RedShot on 08 July 2009 - 08:47 PM in General Nerf

Ok but do you know how to fix the actual rotary thing? All you told me is that it happens to a lot of people. Sorry but that does not really help.

#240790 I Need Help With My Vulcan.

Posted by RedShot on 08 July 2009 - 11:22 AM in General Nerf

I bought a Vulcan from a friend and it shot ok for one time (jammed a little) but then when I tried it again it just didn't work at all! I think the problem is the rotary part that advances the chain/belt is broken or it is stuck, because it will not pull the chain through. I think I have heard others have this problem but I wanted to know if that is all it is and or how to fix it. I did not want to buy it and have that money go to waste. I could sell it if I can't figure something else so somebody else could fix it.

Thank you, RedShot.

#237373 From Titan-hornet-mav To The Unforgiven

Posted by RedShot on 19 June 2009 - 11:07 AM in Modifications

Dude that gun is really cool!

#237279 Can Sombody Build A Gun For Me?

Posted by RedShot on 18 June 2009 - 09:20 PM in Modifications

I guess this would be considered a modification, I don't know what else it would be. Anyway I was wondering if

somebody could make a angle breached longshot with a couplered titan Integration. If possible I would like

black red and grey paint job. Lastly the actual rocket barrel on the titan to have about 3 barrels in it for shotgun

effect. That's pretty much it. I'm sure somebody could make it :). About how much would it cost also.

#235641 From Titan-hornet-mav To The Unforgiven

Posted by RedShot on 11 June 2009 - 01:53 PM in Modifications

Do you have any finished pictures by any chance?

Because I would like to see what it looks like finished, design looks great! I can't wait until its finished!