RedShot's Content

There have been 239 items by RedShot (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#294340 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 10 February 2011 - 09:10 PM in Nerf Wars

In light of Grid Code being an almost certain failure, I'm gonna start a thread for March Meltdown next week. If most people can make it the 19th I'm going to be stepping on your date. No hard feelings.

Alright I respect your decition. I mean the whole point is for people to have fun so wether they have fun at your war or at mine, I guess it doesnt matter. So yeah if possible do it another date but if not then go for it and have fun! Ill meet you some other time then.

#294169 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 08 February 2011 - 07:25 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok so at this point I would say that any dart can go but its about how you use it. We will be fine if people dont sneak up to each other and shoot them in the head from like 5 feet away. Just be careful and we should be fine. I am willing to get 'hurt' from a dart. Just deal with it even if it does sting for a little.

I will probably have both kind of darts considering at the grid code we are required to have slugs and I want to use some dome darts here so I will be playing with both and also I will play with stock/modded stock darts with my clip guns so feel free to do that too.

Thanks

#294130 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 07 February 2011 - 10:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah that is what I am probably going to do also. I will put a bb in the back of the washer so yeah double washer is ok or bb in back of washer.

#294349 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 10 February 2011 - 10:55 PM in Nerf Wars

Honestly, it's up to the "people". I'm just saying that if we've got 15 guys that want to nerf that day in Jersey we're gonna go with it.

Alright sounds good :]

#294989 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 23 February 2011 - 07:42 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok guys it looks like we are going to have a pretty good ammount of people to nerf with at this war so it will be fun!

If any of you have any new game types or somthing different that what is already on the list and you would like to try it please let me know because I am looking for other game types to play. You can post the game type and description here or PM me or email it to me.

Thanks!

#296310 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 20 March 2011 - 04:35 PM in Nerf Wars

RECAP:

Ok so first of all I would like to say think you all for coming to the start of many TEPAW's for this summer and fall and even next yeah but not to get to ahead of myself. So here are the pros and cons that I encountered.

CONS: (get them out of the way)
- My lego 4b's handle broke but luckily I was able to have a temporary fix and it was later in the day
-- My temporary fix broke and I had to repair it again about 3-4 rounds after the first fix.
---------- A bunch of nerfers went able to come, Gears, princexbuster, flamincows, Ice, Dizzyduck, Talio, etc...
- Had alot of offers on a bunch of my stuff but I just couldent let it go...
- Didnt have the mobsticals done in time (sorry guys they will be ready for next war!)

-/+ my dad did ALOT better then I expected with my 3k

PROS: (yay the good stuff!)
+ Best attendance yet! I think peak was 19 people
+ Got to play a few new game types and different rules, good suggestions guys!
+ Lots of new faces and some that came back.
+ Made a bunch of new friends and met a bunch of people that are close to the war site!
+ My 4b worked beautifully (with my darts that is) until it broke but even after the fix it was great!
+ I still love my magstrike
+ Got free lunch (thanks to Koree!)
+ Sold a few things and bought a bunch of stuff!
+ Got an awesome custom mask (seriously it is sweet!)
+ My darts where awesome and put out some serious power!
+ Great war!

Alright guys I will try to have one next month and it looks as if the only good week would be the second to last or last week of the month since there are 5 Saturdays that month! But seriously guy thanks for coming out and hope many/all of you can come again, I loved nerfing with you guys and we will continue to have alot of fun!

#296077 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 15 March 2011 - 08:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright sounds good!

#296040 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 15 March 2011 - 06:43 AM in Nerf Wars

UPDATE POST!

Hey guys, I sent/am sending messages to as many people that I can to remind of TEPAW. For those that didnt get the message I am sorry, It just said that we are still going at this point and that the weather report said that there is a slight chance of rain on Saturday morning. We are going to play if it stays at that. The weather for the rest of the day is sunny and in the 60's which is perfect!

I am working on mobsticals and hopefully the parts will come in time!

Also anybody interested in a clan for those that are not in a clan, please let me know if you would like to make/join one with me. I want to get something started for those that dont have a clan and would like to.

Also Gears said he may not be able to come due to things popping up at school. :[

If you guys have any other questions then let me know!

Thanks and look forward to seeing you guys at the war!

#293994 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 06 February 2011 - 01:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright union131 will do.

Also guys, I am working of 4 v shaped mobstikals or whatever they are called and they will be about 4 1/2 feet tall by about 8 feet wide and there is 4 of them. I just have to get the money and buy the stuff.

Also for the dart situation I think we will make it anything goes for this war but the next war we will have a decition as to what dart type if we need to.

One last thing. If you were thinking of coming but you were not sure, just come anyway because we are going to have a bunch of people and its fun with a nice size group. If your are unsure you want to come because you dont have a 'good' primary or dont have any darts or somthing, just show up or send me a pm because I know alot of people have extra guns and I have alot of stock darts so dont worry about it just send a PM or email.

Trust me, you will have fun!!!

#294331 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 10 February 2011 - 08:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Thats alright, hope that maby you can make it to another one or somthing.

#307487 NJNO 3

Posted by RedShot on 17 November 2011 - 11:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeahh buddy! Ill be there and maybe plus one! Coming with ClownieX

#311156 Grid Code Indoor Nerf War in PA

Posted by RedShot on 13 February 2012 - 10:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright yeah Ill be there and I am riding with ClownieX and Robin Hood, plus said guest I suppose. Cant wait to nerf with you guys again!

Oh and one more thing, does anybody have any extra 18rd drum mags I could buy from them or at least borrow for the war?

#311547 Grid Code Indoor Nerf War in PA

Posted by RedShot on 20 February 2012 - 08:18 PM in Nerf Wars

I thoroughly enjoyed the war and if I had the chance to do it again, I would definitely come again. It was good to nerf with you guys again and hope to see many of you in the next few weeks or months!

#237373 From Titan-hornet-mav To The Unforgiven

Posted by RedShot on 19 June 2009 - 11:07 AM in Modifications

Dude that gun is really cool!

#235641 From Titan-hornet-mav To The Unforgiven

Posted by RedShot on 11 June 2009 - 01:53 PM in Modifications

Do you have any finished pictures by any chance?

Because I would like to see what it looks like finished, design looks great! I can't wait until its finished!

#301436 Apoc Round Schedule and Sign Up

Posted by RedShot on 12 July 2011 - 08:37 PM in Nerf Wars

:]
1- 4 Team Deathmatch
2- U3 Objective
3- Full Roster Deathmatch
4- Deathmatch
5- 4 Team Deathmatch
6- Deathmatch
7- Deathmatch
8- Full Roster Deathmatch
9- Deathmatch

This is the same for my dad and possibly 1 guest!

#302795 Apoc Round Schedule and Sign Up

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2011 - 08:25 AM in Nerf Wars

Dang I would really like to get into that clan game but it looks like you guys already capped out. I have 5 from my clan coming!

#312149 2012 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by RedShot on 29 February 2012 - 09:19 PM in Nerf Wars

March: [url="http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22188"] 17th [PA] P.W.N>U 1.0 [/url] 

March: [url="http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22188"] 24th [PA] P.W.N>U 1.5 [/url] 

#316577 2012 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by RedShot on 05 June 2012 - 08:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Month of Event: June

[url="http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22667%5D"] 30TH [PA] P.W.N>U #2[/url]

#288272 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 11 November 2010 - 02:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry guys I wont be able to make this war.

My primary broke like an hour ago (I have a backup but I've never used it yet).

I dont have darts.

Again im really sorry I will try to make it sometime!

#288216 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 10 November 2010 - 07:18 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey I was wondering if anybody could lend/sell me some slug darts, because I do not have any nor the supplies to make them. Just PM me or post here whatever you like =]

Thanks!

#288118 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 08 November 2010 - 07:04 AM in Nerf Wars

if Talio doesn't mind I'll host at Smedley park on the 13th of November, 10 AM

Link/directions to the park: LINK

This looks like it's going to be a small war (which i like) so bring whatever you want, but just incase a spot ban becomes necessary, bring a springer pistol (one shot no more than 60 foot range), and a non-hoppered/clipped blaster as well. Even if you mentioned on this thread already that you would be able to make it, please respond or PM me to let me know you'll be there, just so i'll have an idea who's coming.

Finally we have somthing solid here, I will try my hardest to come. If I do come it will be me and my dad so theres two. So I am a 90% sure yes but I will talk to my dad today and then PM you about it.

Thanks man and look forward to seeing you again!

#287873 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 03 November 2010 - 08:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I say just do what you want to do Talio if people cant make it then sorry but I just want a solid date to plan on, I can make it on the 13th better than the next weekend but its up to you. I will probably be late if I have to come the later date.

Hope I can come and hope to see you guys! :]

#287272 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 20 October 2010 - 08:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I could possibly come to it and try it out. I want to try to get a ride or split some gas cost with some people near me if I can. Probably about any date would work but maby the first or second weekend, but any weekend may work. Like I said I will try to come but I am not quite sure yet.

#287816 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 02 November 2010 - 06:03 AM in Nerf Wars

Yeah actually that might work out better for me then the next weekend, so if my dad can drive me than we will both be there.

#287566 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 26 October 2010 - 09:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah the 20th might probably work for me than so yeah put me down as a definate maby!

#287784 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 01 November 2010 - 08:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, the 20th is the only date I can't do. If that's what everyone wants go for it.

Wow thats kinda funny, but if you need another date then possible the week before or after I could possibly make it to either of those too. When I said the 20th I was just picking a date that others said, It wasent anything more special than another date so whatever.

#288860 Nerf In The News

Posted by RedShot on 24 November 2010 - 11:05 PM in General Nerf

So what, who cares about what the media says, Its not going to stop Hasbro from making their guns so nothing to worry about.

#282477 The Next Pa War

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2010 - 08:16 PM in Nerf Wars

I would like to go but I believe there is another war in Pittsburgh on the 22nd and since they are very far apart, I do not believe I can make it to both. If When you host another one some other time, I could possibly come. :]

#304285 Homemade Vortex Discs

Posted by RedShot on 04 September 2011 - 03:03 PM in Darts and Barrels

This is actually pretty cool! ...I MIGHT just have to shell out some money to buy a vortex blaster now! :]

#309932 2012 Nerfer Location Directory

Posted by RedShot on 22 January 2012 - 09:01 AM in Nerf Wars

RedShot
Primary: Big Blast or 2k

#313411 Philly Area April Nerf War

Posted by RedShot on 23 March 2012 - 05:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Im there! I will try to confirm my attendance as time comes but at this point, I dont see why I cant make it!

#304548 NJNO 2

Posted by RedShot on 10 September 2011 - 03:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey I had a great time at the last one and I hope to make it to this one!

#260524 Skype Group Chat

Posted by RedShot on 02 January 2010 - 06:00 PM in Off Topic

Alright that is 7:30pm for me so, I will try to be there. Hopefully I can but I might not be.

#260415 Skype Group Chat

Posted by RedShot on 01 January 2010 - 11:09 PM in Off Topic

SeriousR3D (also my xbox live name)
Cameron
RedShot

I just downloaded it about 10 minutes ago so I am very new and I dont know a lot about it yet.

#326493 RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER: War at 'The Grid Code' Indoor Ner

Posted by RedShot on 07 February 2013 - 06:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright I payed my down payment but I was wondering if you could send me another invoice for my dad for early admittance as I originally posted for me and my dad so 2 invoices.

#325480 RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER: War at 'The Grid Code' Indoor Ner

Posted by RedShot on 19 January 2013 - 06:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Its been too long! I will be attending as well with my father, would you be able to send the invoice for two of us?

Thanks!

#285108 Is The Nerf Tactical Vest Worth The $30?

Posted by RedShot on 08 September 2010 - 07:14 PM in General Nerf

I think that it is not to bad. I may end up picking up one for my nerf war, but what I dont understand is how you guys love the clear clips. I honestly am debating on getting it because I dont really like the clear clips. I like how it can hold a sword though.

One reason I did not like the bandoiler is the fact that it is so loose and the clips are so very tight inside of the holders. Also it sold for a good amount so it was worth getting rid of. I personally like the flip clips.

Has anybody tested it with raider drums?

#285141 Is The Nerf Tactical Vest Worth The $30?

Posted by RedShot on 09 September 2010 - 06:18 AM in General Nerf

Has anybody tested it with raider drums?

You realize that would basically leave you with a frisbee sticking out of your chest, right? Something tells me that wont work too well.

Yeah I realize that. I was just wondering if the strap was tight or not as to hold the weight of a raider drum. I am guessing that it will work with the 18 rd. extended mags too but it will just block some other stuff.

#294385 Too Much Friction

Posted by RedShot on 11 February 2011 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

I would think that silicon grease would work.