RedShot's Content

There have been 239 items by RedShot (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#291802 Southern Piedmont Nc War

Posted by RedShot on 29 December 2010 - 05:00 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright thats fine, I was just saying. You may want to contact the host so you dont show up and nobody is there that date.

#329232 South Central PA Nerf War May 25

Posted by RedShot on 01 May 2013 - 07:15 PM in Nerf Wars

OK so it has been far too long since I last hosted a war!

Date: May 25th, 2013

Time: 10AM - until we get tired (good idea to get there early)

Once you get to Wood Duck Lane just follow it all the way around if you get to the end of Wood Duck Lane just follow it around turning left, then make another left at the corner and we are on the right. You cant miss us. We are in a big area with porta potties right out front. If you go up the hill on the path to the left of wood duck lane, just follow that left and then make a right I and you will find us.

MAP

You guys should know the rules by now, but if you have any questions please let me know!

#330232 South Central PA Nerf War May 25

Posted by RedShot on 24 May 2013 - 10:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright, well those of us coming will have fun, hope to see you others some other time.

#321843 SMEDLEY PARK WAR

Posted by RedShot on 21 September 2012 - 12:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, it looks like I am going to have to throw darts at you guys then.

Ill be there....

#260415 Skype Group Chat

Posted by RedShot on 01 January 2010 - 11:09 PM in Off Topic

SeriousR3D (also my xbox live name)
Cameron
RedShot

I just downloaded it about 10 minutes ago so I am very new and I dont know a lot about it yet.

#260524 Skype Group Chat

Posted by RedShot on 02 January 2010 - 06:00 PM in Off Topic

Alright that is 7:30pm for me so, I will try to be there. Hopefully I can but I might not be.

#296931 Rscb Barrel Length Question

Posted by RedShot on 30 March 2011 - 09:12 PM in Darts and Barrels

Well what tank are you using them for?

I currenly have a 4b with an rscb. It has 1 foot of 5/8ths brass in a 1/2'' CPVC - T with an endcap on it and then 1 foot of CPVC and it works like a dream!

#313424 Rockets for Nerfers

Posted by RedShot on 23 March 2012 - 08:08 PM in General Nerf

I would like to help! Do you accept paypal?

#247970 Rf20 Problem

Posted by RedShot on 21 August 2009 - 12:02 PM in General Nerf

Yeah same thing happened to me! I got it thinking that it could shoot one at a time easily anyway but it shoots a burst. As he said all it does is slow the ROF no real single shot but makes it easier to 'single shot' it. It didnt really matter to me though.

#246988 Rf20 Help

Posted by RedShot on 14 August 2009 - 05:27 AM in Modifications

Can you make a video showing whats the problem and what it looks like?

How many pumps did you try?

#325480 RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER: War at 'The Grid Code' Indoor Ner

Posted by RedShot on 19 January 2013 - 06:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Its been too long! I will be attending as well with my father, would you be able to send the invoice for two of us?

Thanks!

#326493 RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER: War at 'The Grid Code' Indoor Ner

Posted by RedShot on 07 February 2013 - 06:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright I payed my down payment but I was wondering if you could send me another invoice for my dad for early admittance as I originally posted for me and my dad so 2 invoices.

#284956 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2010 - 06:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Cool, I hope you can come and I will put you down as a maby.

The more the merrier!

#284641 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2010 - 08:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Awesome If you come I will definately buy some petg from you!!! (thick wall right?)

#284667 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 03 September 2010 - 06:13 AM in Nerf Wars

UPDATE: I added pictures of the park and updated the park location, please do your directions from the new park location!

Also Pittsburg nerfers, I hope this date doesnt interfere with your war the next day, I just realized you had a war the next day too and if you want to change the day than I am fine with that!

#284948 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2010 - 05:09 PM in Nerf Wars

It says BBBB's are banned, but does that mean unplugged pump or can you make an exception.

No actually what I meant is that singled bbbb's are banned, If you have a RSCB or hopper or somthing like that then, its ok! =]

Also does this mean you are comming?

#284563 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2010 - 06:33 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok check the guest list and see if I put you in the right place. Also the park is not at sassafras terrace it is north of it about quarter mile. It wasent marked on the map so when I go to the park today I will get the address to the parking lot.

#284536 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 01 September 2010 - 09:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Welcome everybody, Its war time!!!

I will be hosting a nerf war and the date will be September 25. This is subject to change if needed but as of now it works out.

Date: Saturday, September, 25
Time: 10:00 - 5ish?
Park: Chickies Park, Mount Joy, PA
Pictures of park here. The pavilian that we will use is the one on the left or center of some of the pictures, It is strait across from the parking lot, Also the address is exact now I believe.

Here is my email if you dont have an account: buppy3030@yahoo.com

Details:
1. Date: Saturday September, 25
2. Time: 10am - 5ish?
3. Lunch: Please bring a bag lunch or money and some sort of transport to a local restaurant (subway, Chinese takeout, burgerking, sonic, etc)
4. Bring your guns, bring any of them you want to sell or trade and obviously your guns you are going to use. I am completely open to buying, selling, or trading.
5. Also bring mele weapons and swords for zombies and mele rounds.

Rules:
1. Eye protection – Bring eye protection no matter how old you are, I don’t care just bring it!
2. Respect others/guns – Please do not be a douche and horse around. Just play nice and we will be fine. Also if you are using another person’s gun or even just trying it out, you must ask first and make sure the owner knows and is ok with what you are doing.
3. Respect the park – I do not want to have to pay for a fine for vandalism or littering so do try your best to not break anything and if you do let me know right away.
4. Dart sweeps – I would like everybody to participate in dart sweeps so that we can start the rounds faster and we will pick up more darts.

Guns and bans:
1. Singled: titans, 5k’s, big blasts, cobras/jobars
2. Some homemade guns
3. Some guns may be subject to testing upon request.

Rounds I would like to play:
- 3 : 15 Team deathmatch
- 4 : 20 Team deathmatch
- Defend the core
- Capture the flag
- I want to try zombies
- If there are any games you want to try, then let me know and explain it to us.

Definates:
- Redshot (Host) + 1
- flamincows and maby a few people?
- Gears
- Ice
Mabys:
- Princexbuster
- westpyroairsoftboy
- balisticjoe
- nerf22
- Shandsgator8
- Christopher

I will update as needed.

#284613 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2010 - 05:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah I guess that was not the best idea!

It will be nice to see some of the pittsburg faces again!

Also, Flamingcows how many people do you think you can get and who?

If any of you guys need a place to stay I can sugest some places or you can stay at my house.

#284911 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2010 - 08:40 AM in Nerf Wars

Bump!

Please feel free to add anything and I mean anything you want to sell or buy or trade for on this thread. I will be posting a few things on this thread later and than we can work out some stuff.

At this point I WTB:
- BBBB
- Thick Wall PETG

#284618 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2010 - 05:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah thats a great buffet!

#284688 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 03 September 2010 - 04:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Two wars on the same weekend. I now dub September to be NERF MONTH!

NEVERMIND!: I hate to burst your bubble D: but I may move the war ahead a month by request. It has been requested to have it the first week of October. Hope that works with everybody so please give me your input.

Also: On the funny side, I forgot to take out the pictures of my parents on the little rides hahaha!!!

#247458 Q's About Flip Clip Ls Clip?

Posted by RedShot on 18 August 2009 - 05:39 AM in Modifications

Yeah I got one for $15 and I would still say it is worth it for the connector, 30 streamlines and 2 clips. Even though I would have liked to just buy the friggen clip piece itself I guess its fine.

#248281 Project Texas '09

Posted by RedShot on 23 August 2009 - 01:41 PM in Nerf Wars

My one friend said he wants to come but he is still having his account verrified so he asked me to put his name on the list.

His name is Outcast10000 (on the forums that I am on anyway). He is from nerfnerds.forumakers.com and so am I.

Thanks!

#286370 Primary Opinions

Posted by RedShot on 01 October 2010 - 06:13 PM in Modifications

I also say that an overhauled 3k is a great option. I have a magstrike pump on mine and it takes about 3-4 pumps max. That is what I have been using and it works great! Big blasts are nice especially if you are low on budget. Sm1500's are also very nice. Some of the guys at my wars use them and they are great, but they are a little pricy for what you may want.

Another thing to keep in mind, take time to make good darts. Darts make a big difference.

Hope that helps

#246987 Pre-order N-strike Raider Rapid Fire Cs-35

Posted by RedShot on 14 August 2009 - 05:23 AM in General Nerf

Availability: Usually ships within 60 days
Wow two months!

I went to my local target and they didnt have any :D

Kmart had the price tag for them in the nerf isle but they were all sold out.

#293697 Post New York Wars Here Plz

Posted by RedShot on 01 February 2011 - 05:37 PM in Nerf Wars

People of nerfhaven, please post your New York nerf wars here. I have been looking for a NY war for a long time. post them here, say Date(including time), rules, wht we should bring and where in NY.

There is a very nice, organized thread dedicated to show the people of nerfhaven when and where nerf wars so you can refer to it here Click here!

Your welcome :] Next time you can find a thread with minimal effort.

#313411 Philly Area April Nerf War

Posted by RedShot on 23 March 2012 - 05:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Im there! I will try to confirm my attendance as time comes but at this point, I dont see why I cant make it!

#300141 Pennsylvania Foam Frenzy 2

Posted by RedShot on 19 June 2011 - 09:50 AM in Nerf Wars

I would really really like to come to this war. I just have to make sure it fits in with my Dads schedule. So put me down as a maybe, but I think there might be a good chance that I make this!

#313718 Painting problems

Posted by RedShot on 29 March 2012 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

Yes I have had the same effect, and the same result. I used a matte finish so it completed dulled the chrome and from what I was told a clear coat in general will either dull or eliminate the chrome effect unfortunately, but try a high gloss and let us know what happens

#314485 Painting

Posted by RedShot on 17 April 2012 - 08:32 PM in Modifications

Oil paints, haha... Typically paint that says 'For plastics' on it is a good way to go and I know many spray paints have their own plastic bonding paint line. Just check around and look for them.

#296317 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 20 March 2011 - 08:35 PM in Nerf Wars

UPDATE:The poll is no longer active I chose a date!

BTW THIS IS STILL A GO!

Since the first war was such a success, why not start it again asap? Next month shall we? I pretty much copied and pasted the format for the last war because I am too lazy to type it all again haha.

If you dont have a NH account then contact me via email: buppy3030@yahoo.com

When and where?
- The date is April the 30th!
- Time: 10:00 - 5 or 6 However long we feel like it!
- Park: Little Chiques Park, Mount Joy, PA
Pictures of park here. The pavilion that we will use is the one on the left or center of some of the pictures, It is strait across from the parking lot.

Details/what to bring:
- Try to arrive at about 9:30-9:45 for rules and junk
- We will try to start a round at 10:00
- Lunch: Please bring a bag lunch or money and some sort of transport to a local restaurant (subway, Chinese takeout, burgerking, sonic, etc)
- Bring your guns: bring any of them you want to sell or trade and obviously your guns you are going to use. I am completely open to buying, selling, or trading.
- Also bring mele weapons and swords for mele and just playing around during breaks.
- I would suggest bringing a sweatshirt at least because it can be cold still in April.

Rules:
1. Eye protection – Bring eye protection no matter how old you are, I don't care just bring it!
2. Respect others/guns – Please do not be a douche and horse around. Just play nice and we will be fine. Also if you are using another person's gun or even just trying it out, you must ask first and make sure the owner knows and is ok with what you are doing.
3. Respect the park – I do not want to have to pay for a fine for vandalism or littering so do try your best to not break anything and if you do let me know right away.
4. Dart sweeps – I would like everybody to participate in dart sweeps so that we can start the rounds faster and we will pick up more darts.
5. If you are under 13 please bring a gardian or parent (they can play too if they want, we have some parents that play)

Gun Bans:
- The usuall: Singled plugged titans and junk like that.
- Darts: To be totally honest, I really dont care what darts are used as long as metal is not exposed or that there are no sharp points on them, slingshot darts can really nail ya but I have just grown accustom to taking it like a boss (not bragging btw).

Game types:
- 3:15, 4:20, 5:0
- Classes
- Medic
- Freeze tag
- Juggernauts
- Capture the flag on the hill (different rules then last time lol)
- Anything else we can think of to play

Ok so who is with me? Btw my email is: buppy3030@yahoo.com for those who need it!

Definite's:
1. RedShot
2. Michael
3. BluArrow (my dad haha)
4. Gears
5. Nariman
6. Koree
7. Kyle

Maybe's:
1.-------
2. the mod man
3. SlightlySane813

#296512 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 23 March 2011 - 09:53 PM in Nerf Wars

I got you on the sales post for mega missles.

Nice gun what are the ranges on it?

Hope to see you again soon!

#296349 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 21 March 2011 - 04:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Also it has been suggested that there be a possibility of the 16 of April so I mean whatever date you guys can get and when we get a few more people then I will tally up the dates and pick the one that most people can come to.

SlightlySane813: You do have a good point about Easter but we will see what peoples schedules are like and then we can pick.

the mod man: NVM it was my bad reading skills haha

#296978 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 31 March 2011 - 06:17 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok guys here is the update so listen up! I think that I am going to schedule the nerf war for the 30th for a few reasons. I want to have a war in April and one in May rather then two in May. Another reason is that the 16th wont work for me and the 23rd is Easter weekend and I know some people go away during then.

The main thing I want to say here is, for those of you who cant come to every TEPAW, then I would suggest that you come to TEPAW 3 or even more come to TEPAW 4 because that will be in mid to late June and school will be out. So for those of you who cant make it out very often I suggest going to either one of those preferable the June one. So that will be the big one! Yeah whatever people can come to this one then that will be what it is (sorry for weird wording haha). So moral of the story once more is that if you cant come very often then wait for TEPAW 4 'The Big One'.

Thanks guys! If you would like to sign up at the SCPANerfers webpage then feel free! I will try to update that when I can remember to.

Thanks and stay tuned!

#296983 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 31 March 2011 - 07:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright that is ok If ya can come then great! If not then thats understandable :]

#297538 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 25 April 2011 - 02:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry I didnt update in a while but this is still a go and it might be an experimental for the next ones to come because they are going to be Effeminate and more organized then this one.

Dont forget to join the website: http://scpanerfers.webs.com/

Thanks guys and look forward to seeing you guys there!

#296320 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 20 March 2011 - 09:34 PM in Nerf Wars

Reserved for trades. If you have anything you want to sell or buy or trade for post it and I will put it here so everybody can see and it will make it easier for war time.

Thanks!

Trades/sales as of now:

RedShot:
Buying: Magstrike pumps/hornet pumps, lanard grenade thing, Tanks (most any working tanks), magstrike air release valve.

Selling: Stock grey NF, Big Salvo(s), Magstrike,

the mod man:
Selling: mega missles

#296382 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 21 March 2011 - 08:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Oops sorry man My bad reading skills. I was wondering why it would randomly be the 13th in the middle of the week my bad haha!

#286231 Pa Nerf War Again!

Posted by RedShot on 29 September 2010 - 06:12 AM in Nerf Wars

Welcome everybody, Its war time, and this time its round 2!

I will be hosting a nerf war and the date will be October 16th. This is subject to change if needed but as of now it works out.

Date: October 16
Time: 10:00 - 5ish?
Park: Chickies Park, Mount Joy, PA
Pictures of park here. The pavilion that we will use is the one on the left or center of some of the pictures, It is strait across from the parking lot, Also the address is exact now I believe. It is the same place as last time.

Here are some pictures of last time (provided by Michael) : Click Here.

Here is my email if you don't have an account: buppy3030@yahoo.com

Here is my cell phone number if you need to call me if your lost: 717-829-7122

Details:
1. Date: Saturday, October, 16
2. Time: 10:00 - 5ish? As of now.
3. Lunch: Please bring a bag lunch or money and some sort of transport to a local restaurant (subway, Chinese takeout, burgerking, sonic, etc)
4. Bring your guns, bring any of them you want to sell or trade and obviously your guns you are going to use. I am completely open to buying, selling, or trading.
5. Also bring melee weapons and swords for zombies and melee rounds.

Rules:
1. Eye protection – Bring eye protection no matter how old you are, I don’t care just bring it!
2. Respect others/guns – Please do not be a douche and horse around. Just play nice and we will be fine. Also if you are using another person’s gun or even just trying it out, you must ask first and make sure the owner knows and is ok with what you are doing.

Guns and bans:
1. Singled: titans, 5k’s, big blasts, cobras/jobars
2. Some homemade guns
3. Some guns may be subject to testing upon request.

Rounds I would like to play:
- 3 : 15 Team deathmatch
- 4 : 20 Team deathmatch
- 5 : 0
- Classes
- Freeze tag
- Medic
- If there are any games you want to try, then let me know and explain it to us.

Definates:
- Redshot (Host) + 1
- Koree
- lordnikon60 + 1
- clownie
- flamincows +3
- Princexbuster
- shandsgator8

Mabys:
- Nerf_monkey + 1
I will update as needed.