RedShot's Content

There have been 239 items by RedShot (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#302974 Apocalypse 2011 recap thread

Posted by RedShot on 07 August 2011 - 09:39 PM in Nerf Wars

I want to thank you again VACC for putting together this war for this year, and a special thanks to all those who make the objective games possible because they where alot of fun!

Negatives: (get the bad out of the way first haha)
- SLUGS, not a big fan haha
- My 2k broke the first round that I played and after about the 4th shot haha.
- When my guest told me that my sm1.5k was leaking fairly bad.
- I had to use my friends gun and I broke the handle off....
- WIND
- As the day went on there was a little more down time between each round because of the different lengths of the gametypes

Plus's:
+ Was very happy to meet up with a bunch of nerfers that I have nerfed with before so that was alot of fun to play with them again!
+ Super excited to meet plenty of new nerfers, and some people that I have talked to on NerfChat, but never met until here.
+ Like the big group of people and the vast variety of guns and homeade's.
+ Got a bunch of hits on people!
+ Was able to represent the Pittsburgh clan during the clan match, which was awesome!
+ Had plenty of rounds yet relaxed enough to sit and catch my breath and relax.
+ Actually left a war with a little less then I came with (for once haha) and more money!
+ Brought about 700 darts for 3 people and ended up having plenty left over! Glad I didnt run out!
+++++++

Overall:
1. Would I do this again? Absolutely! I really did not have any problems with the actual workings of the war, it was more my own fault and nature haha (dang wind!)
2. Would I recommend this to a friend? 100% yes! For sure, I had a guest come with me and this was his first war and he said that he really enjoyed it!

Again, thanks for everybody that made this possible, I had loads of fun as did my clan and we will most definitively be making it back next year!

#302795 Apoc Round Schedule and Sign Up

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2011 - 08:25 AM in Nerf Wars

Dang I would really like to get into that clan game but it looks like you guys already capped out. I have 5 from my clan coming!

#302793 Collecting info for new Dart thread.

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2011 - 08:13 AM in Darts and Barrels

1. I buy hot rod xl foam, and I have a couple hundred blanks of bigbens old stuff (love it!). I also have a couple hundred blanks of foam from ace, and home depot (those are not my preferred quality but I have to foam just in-case I need it, I also use it to put into guns). I really wish I could get more of the bigben foam because I hear his newer stuff is larger and almost similar to the hot rod xl in diameter.

2. Sadly I do not have a good supplier for either of those two, I got to my local hardware store on an as needed basis for hotglue and it is pretty cheap. I use a large high temp hotgluegun, but I may get a large high/low temp hot glue gun because you can switch between to two settings and it looks like a nice hot glue gun :] I have been trying so hard to find a good supplier of color/glitter hot glue for more distinct darts but I havent found anything solid. The one website that I was the closest to was rainbow of colors in 5lb and 25lb packs. That is ALOT of hot glue!

3. Let me give you a little background on my wars. We are in the south central PA area and my war series for this summer is called TEPAW so you may have heard of that series. Being the host, I alow any kind of dart, stock, modified stock darts, dome stefans, and slugs. Dome stefans are by far the most popular because I do not limit the weight you can put into it, you can get good aerodynamics as well as a nice weight so a far traveling bb. I dont feel that 1/4' slingshot weights are really that sluggish in the air but whatever haha. I am going to try out 3/0 fishing weights sometime and compair the two. For gun bans, well that is for a different topic.

4. I believe if you are making slugs, the dartsmithing thread is helpful but I do not prefer slugs at all but I will make them when needed.

All in all I highly prefer to make dome darts, easier to make in my opinion, and yet go farther! Plus I do not have to order my supplies online from McMaster. I also feel that slugs may have a quicker time until they come apart. I feel that the hotglue may have a greater tendency to come off sooner. I wish we could use dome darts at apoc :] oh well.

Any more questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you for your time!

#302409 GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!!

Posted by RedShot on 27 July 2011 - 07:40 PM in Nerf Wars

So just one thing that I need to understand is that what is holding the attacking team from just staying in or near the safe zone or pick up zone and making sure the chopper cant get there or the people cant load into the chopper?

Cool sounding game though! This could work for us because I have about 30some big blast missiles and tons of other missiles haha!

#302357 One Hand Primable Blaster - Writeup

Posted by RedShot on 27 July 2011 - 08:27 AM in Homemades

Very nice! I am going to look into making one now! It doesnt sound TOO overly complicated either so yay!

#302127 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by RedShot on 23 July 2011 - 09:14 PM in Modifications

Thanks,
ahtanie
Here is my rendition with the stock!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Dr. Red himself, approves!
Posted Image

Just all I have to do now is get a bolt on the breach, paint it, and make a writeup if you guys would like! I took a ton of pics and video!

#302118 Territories

Posted by RedShot on 23 July 2011 - 06:42 PM in General Nerf

Very nice! Looks like I may be trying this game or a type of this game at my next tepaw war!

#301802 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by RedShot on 18 July 2011 - 08:27 PM in Modifications

Hey
ahtanie

Nice supermaxx 5000, mind if I use your stock idea?

Here is mine for now, still need paintjob and some cosmetic work as well as a bolt handle (cant decide how I want to do it).
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My newly revived 2k, it lives again!
Posted Image

Rear loading hole:

Posted Image

#301441 TEPAW 3: Recap thread/improvements!

Posted by RedShot on 12 July 2011 - 09:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok so there is the poll, I would like to hear your opinions on these things. I would like only those who came to TEPAW 3 to vote please but other that came to previous wars may post suggestions.

I really would like to get some input for the war so that I can improve the wars and make an over all better experience for the war goers. Even if you voted please post at least one thing you liked and one thing that can be improved for upcoming wars!

Thanks for your input!

#301436 Apoc Round Schedule and Sign Up

Posted by RedShot on 12 July 2011 - 08:37 PM in Nerf Wars

:]
1- 4 Team Deathmatch
2- U3 Objective
3- Full Roster Deathmatch
4- Deathmatch
5- 4 Team Deathmatch
6- Deathmatch
7- Deathmatch
8- Full Roster Deathmatch
9- Deathmatch

This is the same for my dad and possibly 1 guest!

#301221 T.E.P.A.W. 3! -Recapping (please see new thread!)

Posted by RedShot on 08 July 2011 - 09:34 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok so I visited the park today and it is swampy in the part that I would like to play.... :[ Just like last time haha, but that wont stop us!!!

We will be meeting in the upper lot in pavilion #2. Its really close to the parking lot so thats a plus!

Hope to meet all you guys out there! Its gonna be a great war!

#300445 T.E.P.A.W. 3! -Recapping (please see new thread!)

Posted by RedShot on 24 June 2011 - 05:58 AM in Nerf Wars

So yeah at this point it looks like we are going to have a fairly good sized war and loads of fun!

WTS:
- 4 NIB big salvos'
- 6 hornet tanks with 2 blast buttons
- I was wondering if anybody wanted to do a bulk shipment on foam. Its beige foam decently tight in cpvc and good fit in petg. For something like $25 per person, I could get you 250ft! If I could get even 4 people that are interested then I could get the foam for us all to use. I have some blanks that I can show people at the war too. I would like to order this spool before the war too if I can to sell!
- I also make duct tape wallets if you want one haha, tell me at least 2 days before the war so I can get the materials and make it. PM me if you want one!

WTB:
- big blast (specifically the lego one if you have it)
- 2k and 3k tanks
- Magstrike pumps (and or hornet pumps)

#300444 The's Central Jersey Conflict C.J.C.

Posted by RedShot on 24 June 2011 - 05:26 AM in Nerf Wars

I would like to make it but, I think there is a good chance I wont be able to make it.

#300141 Pennsylvania Foam Frenzy 2

Posted by RedShot on 19 June 2011 - 09:50 AM in Nerf Wars

I would really really like to come to this war. I just have to make sure it fits in with my Dads schedule. So put me down as a maybe, but I think there might be a good chance that I make this!

#299576 PA Mod Session!

Posted by RedShot on 09 June 2011 - 07:24 AM in General Nerf

Yeah it carries brass! (and copper) as well as many cpvc and pvc parts but no wye's in afraid.

#299562 PA Mod Session!

Posted by RedShot on 08 June 2011 - 10:23 PM in General Nerf

There has been a slight time change. Now starting at 7:30 (or however much earlier you can get there) and goes to 3:00-3:15 at latest!

Thanks guys and look forward to modding with you!

#299471 T.E.P.A.W. 3! -Recapping (please see new thread!)

Posted by RedShot on 07 June 2011 - 11:30 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok, so I guess I will need to make slug darts. I probably should learn at some point any ways. So I know this isn't exactly the best place to post this, but I thought maybe it would be ok. Do any of you have some tips for making the tops for slugs that isn't estreamly time consuming? I was thinking about just cutting a tinny bit of the foam from the blank and putting it back on top over the washer. Will this work?

Well for my war, I dont have a dart restriction, but many places do so it is a good thing to learn. I would suggest the felt pads from McMaster (dont have the product number off the top of my head) and #8 washers.

#299451 PA Mod Session!

Posted by RedShot on 06 June 2011 - 09:34 PM in General Nerf

I will be first to put myself on the list. Last test is the 17th so it works perfectly. Just will need my mom to give a ride hopefully.
Question. Should I bring my own epoxy putty and other if needed? I know you have adhesive and stuff. Also cvpc and pvc I will bring for anything I need and will share of course but do you have a pipe cutter or hacksaw or should I bring one?

Yeah I would suguest bringing all of your modding supplies that you can. I have epoxy putty but I know that it will run out fast if everybody is going to use it so bring some so that I will not run out haha. I have pipe cutters and a hacksaw so I am ok on that. Its good that you are bringing cpvc and pvc, it will be put to good use :]

I can make it. If I'm building a plusbow should I bring a scroll saw?

EDIT: Combos for everyone!

If you can bring it, that would be great!

Yay combos!!!!

#299420 PA Mod Session!

Posted by RedShot on 06 June 2011 - 04:47 PM in General Nerf

Ok so I will be hosting a mod session at my house to those that want to come and mod nerf guns together. I will provide snacks and maybe hot dogs or something to eat while there.

DATE: June, 18th
TIME: 7:30AM-3PM
PLACE: PA, 17022 (FURTHER DETAILS ON LOCATION WILL BE GIVEN IN A PM)

DETAILS:
1. This party is a drop in so it is whenever you can get there, to however long you want to stay (up until 4:00 PM)
2. I need everybody to be gone by 3:00-3:15PM that is the only stipulation.
3. I will have some snacks to eat but if there is anything else you want please bring it to the session. I would encourage you to bring one snack and or drink of your choice so that we have plenty to eat and drink.

What should I bring?
1. Your guns to be modded of coarse.
2. Your modding tools ( I have a bunch of tools such as screw drivers, adhesive, dremel, and tape). Bring everything you think you may need as of tools and modding supplies.
3. I know I already said this but, bring some snacks and or drinks that you like
4. Guns to sell and trade. You never know, somebody may be looking for something that you have!
5. MONEY. bring money so that you can buy blasters and at lunch time I believe we will be making a trip to the hardware store (its only about 5 minutes down the road!)

Ok I would just like to get a head count as to who might be comming.
1. RedShot
2. evilbunnyo
3. TED
4. TheSilentRebel
5. Thesaz123

I will update as needed!
Thanks guys!

#299316 T.E.P.A.W. 3! -Recapping (please see new thread!)

Posted by RedShot on 04 June 2011 - 07:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes sir, absolutely please do! You guys can post your wtb/wtt/wts's here and I can update the main post if needed. :]

#299254 T.E.P.A.W. 3! -Recapping (please see new thread!)

Posted by RedShot on 03 June 2011 - 09:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright sounds great! Lets get all the people we can get!

Also any and all donations will help for the rental of the pavilion and the mobsicals.

Thanks guys!

#299241 2011 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by RedShot on 03 June 2011 - 07:24 PM in Nerf Wars

July: [url="http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21113"]9th [PA] TEPAW 3: The Big One![/url]

#299237 T.E.P.A.W. 3! -Recapping (please see new thread!)

Posted by RedShot on 03 June 2011 - 06:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok first of all I want to say sorry for not updating the thread in a few days, that was because I was on the Appalachian Trail for four days and I had no access to a computer.

Ok so I saw a bunch of topics come up in the bunch of comments that I have not read since the trip and the front and foremost is the date.
1. I would like to make it July 9th. I know that is sortof far away but there is good news. I would like to do a 'mod party' on the 18th of June. It would be at my house and I will give out details of my location in a PM, (for reference, my house is in Elizabethtown, PA). I will probably make another thread and soon so be on a watch out for that.

2. The other thing is dart restrictions. As you guys probably already know, I dont really care what darts people use :] as long as there is no exposed metal. I guess I can change that if people REALLY want me to but for now that is as it stands. I think the real issue is here, its at your own risk to wear eye protection. That is what really counts!

3. Super soakers... I dont know if I can/want to put a ban on them. I think that they are subject to testing at the war. If it deems itself 'to powerful' then it would be banned, but at least for now let me know what you had it mind. Tell me guys, your feedback on this thread for what ss blasters should be banned for sure.

If there is anything else then please let me know, I am currently updating the TEPAW 3 thread right now so yeah.

Thanks everybody!

#298315 T.E.P.A.W. 3! -Recapping (please see new thread!)

Posted by RedShot on 19 May 2011 - 04:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I don't think I'll be able to make it on July 25, seeing as that's a Monday...

June 25, however, works for me. June 18 works also. I have something planned previously on July 9 and couldn't make it that day.

Haha thanks for pointing that out, It was late when I posted and I was tired. I still need a little more insight before I post a date for sure because its almost even as to what days to do it.

#298249 T.E.P.A.W. 3! -Recapping (please see new thread!)

Posted by RedShot on 17 May 2011 - 10:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok so after not being able to host a war in May, I would say that it is due time for another nerf war! I hope this is going to be the BIG one. School is out and the weather is warm!

So lets get started!

Date: July 9th
Time 9:45-5or6ish

Also one other thing is that to reserve the pavalian it costs $25 so what we where thinking is that we have a hot dog grill station there at the park and they would be for anybody interested (becuase we have a guy that can get them for cheap) and then any donations would be greatly appreciated. In increments of dollars that is. So like $1 or 2.

Rules:
1. Respect: Respect the grounds, the people, and fellow nerfers, period.
2. Hands off the other peoples things unless you have permission from the owner.
3. When we have dart sweeps, I would like everybody to participate.
4. If you are under 13 I would like you to have a parent or guardian present during the games.
5. BRING EYE PROTECTION!!!
6. Over all just dont be a douche and we can all have fun during the day.
7. GUN BANS: Singled titans, cobras, jobars, 5ks, still working out supersoaker details, and some other guns deemed 'to powerful' can be banned on the spot.

General items to bring:
- Your primary
- A spring pistol
- A side arm
- A backup primary just in case your primary fails (it happens to everybody)
- A bunch of darts More then 100
- Water
- Lunch or money to go out and eat (many places to eat around the park)
- A good attitude
- Maybe a friend or two

If you would like to join the SCPANerfers site, then click here: SCPANerfers

Do not be discouraged if you do not have a 'good' gun or a gun at all, there are usually many different guns that are around that you may borrow, but just ask first!

Game types:
- Classes - Medic - Freeze tag - Juggernauts - Team deathmach 3:15, 4:20, 5:0- Anything else we can think of to play

My email is: buppy3030@yahoo.com for those who need it!

Ok so who is with me?

Confirmed:
1. RedShot
2. SlightlySane813
3. Sparklefish123
4. Shandsgator8
5. LTJG Rob +1?
6. ice
7. thesaz123
8. Gears
9. TheSilentRebel +1-4
10. Nerfnoob10
11. LTJG Rob

12. LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!
13. One_long_shot
14. andtheherois +1
15. ACE
16. BluArrow (my dad haha)
17. dajstafarain

Probably:
1. Pivotguy

Not sure yet:
1. Koree
2. evilbunnyo
3. Sheperd

#297538 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 25 April 2011 - 02:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry I didnt update in a while but this is still a go and it might be an experimental for the next ones to come because they are going to be Effeminate and more organized then this one.

Dont forget to join the website: http://scpanerfers.webs.com/

Thanks guys and look forward to seeing you guys there!

#296983 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 31 March 2011 - 07:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright that is ok If ya can come then great! If not then thats understandable :]

#296978 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 31 March 2011 - 06:17 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok guys here is the update so listen up! I think that I am going to schedule the nerf war for the 30th for a few reasons. I want to have a war in April and one in May rather then two in May. Another reason is that the 16th wont work for me and the 23rd is Easter weekend and I know some people go away during then.

The main thing I want to say here is, for those of you who cant come to every TEPAW, then I would suggest that you come to TEPAW 3 or even more come to TEPAW 4 because that will be in mid to late June and school will be out. So for those of you who cant make it out very often I suggest going to either one of those preferable the June one. So that will be the big one! Yeah whatever people can come to this one then that will be what it is (sorry for weird wording haha). So moral of the story once more is that if you cant come very often then wait for TEPAW 4 'The Big One'.

Thanks guys! If you would like to sign up at the SCPANerfers webpage then feel free! I will try to update that when I can remember to.

Thanks and stay tuned!

#296931 Rscb Barrel Length Question

Posted by RedShot on 30 March 2011 - 09:12 PM in Darts and Barrels

Well what tank are you using them for?

I currenly have a 4b with an rscb. It has 1 foot of 5/8ths brass in a 1/2'' CPVC - T with an endcap on it and then 1 foot of CPVC and it works like a dream!

#296512 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 23 March 2011 - 09:53 PM in Nerf Wars

I got you on the sales post for mega missles.

Nice gun what are the ranges on it?

Hope to see you again soon!

#296382 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 21 March 2011 - 08:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Oops sorry man My bad reading skills. I was wondering why it would randomly be the 13th in the middle of the week my bad haha!

#296349 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 21 March 2011 - 04:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Also it has been suggested that there be a possibility of the 16 of April so I mean whatever date you guys can get and when we get a few more people then I will tally up the dates and pick the one that most people can come to.

SlightlySane813: You do have a good point about Easter but we will see what peoples schedules are like and then we can pick.

the mod man: NVM it was my bad reading skills haha

#296320 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 20 March 2011 - 09:34 PM in Nerf Wars

Reserved for trades. If you have anything you want to sell or buy or trade for post it and I will put it here so everybody can see and it will make it easier for war time.

Thanks!

Trades/sales as of now:

RedShot:
Buying: Magstrike pumps/hornet pumps, lanard grenade thing, Tanks (most any working tanks), magstrike air release valve.

Selling: Stock grey NF, Big Salvo(s), Magstrike,

the mod man:
Selling: mega missles

#296317 Pa Nerf War ~ Tepaw 2! - Who's Up For Round 2!?

Posted by RedShot on 20 March 2011 - 08:35 PM in Nerf Wars

UPDATE:The poll is no longer active I chose a date!

BTW THIS IS STILL A GO!

Since the first war was such a success, why not start it again asap? Next month shall we? I pretty much copied and pasted the format for the last war because I am too lazy to type it all again haha.

If you dont have a NH account then contact me via email: buppy3030@yahoo.com

When and where?
- The date is April the 30th!
- Time: 10:00 - 5 or 6 However long we feel like it!
- Park: Little Chiques Park, Mount Joy, PA
Pictures of park here. The pavilion that we will use is the one on the left or center of some of the pictures, It is strait across from the parking lot.

Details/what to bring:
- Try to arrive at about 9:30-9:45 for rules and junk
- We will try to start a round at 10:00
- Lunch: Please bring a bag lunch or money and some sort of transport to a local restaurant (subway, Chinese takeout, burgerking, sonic, etc)
- Bring your guns: bring any of them you want to sell or trade and obviously your guns you are going to use. I am completely open to buying, selling, or trading.
- Also bring mele weapons and swords for mele and just playing around during breaks.
- I would suggest bringing a sweatshirt at least because it can be cold still in April.

Rules:
1. Eye protection – Bring eye protection no matter how old you are, I don't care just bring it!
2. Respect others/guns – Please do not be a douche and horse around. Just play nice and we will be fine. Also if you are using another person's gun or even just trying it out, you must ask first and make sure the owner knows and is ok with what you are doing.
3. Respect the park – I do not want to have to pay for a fine for vandalism or littering so do try your best to not break anything and if you do let me know right away.
4. Dart sweeps – I would like everybody to participate in dart sweeps so that we can start the rounds faster and we will pick up more darts.
5. If you are under 13 please bring a gardian or parent (they can play too if they want, we have some parents that play)

Gun Bans:
- The usuall: Singled plugged titans and junk like that.
- Darts: To be totally honest, I really dont care what darts are used as long as metal is not exposed or that there are no sharp points on them, slingshot darts can really nail ya but I have just grown accustom to taking it like a boss (not bragging btw).

Game types:
- 3:15, 4:20, 5:0
- Classes
- Medic
- Freeze tag
- Juggernauts
- Capture the flag on the hill (different rules then last time lol)
- Anything else we can think of to play

Ok so who is with me? Btw my email is: buppy3030@yahoo.com for those who need it!

Definite's:
1. RedShot
2. Michael
3. BluArrow (my dad haha)
4. Gears
5. Nariman
6. Koree
7. Kyle

Maybe's:
1.-------
2. the mod man
3. SlightlySane813

#296310 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 20 March 2011 - 04:35 PM in Nerf Wars

RECAP:

Ok so first of all I would like to say think you all for coming to the start of many TEPAW's for this summer and fall and even next yeah but not to get to ahead of myself. So here are the pros and cons that I encountered.

CONS: (get them out of the way)
- My lego 4b's handle broke but luckily I was able to have a temporary fix and it was later in the day
-- My temporary fix broke and I had to repair it again about 3-4 rounds after the first fix.
---------- A bunch of nerfers went able to come, Gears, princexbuster, flamincows, Ice, Dizzyduck, Talio, etc...
- Had alot of offers on a bunch of my stuff but I just couldent let it go...
- Didnt have the mobsticals done in time (sorry guys they will be ready for next war!)

-/+ my dad did ALOT better then I expected with my 3k

PROS: (yay the good stuff!)
+ Best attendance yet! I think peak was 19 people
+ Got to play a few new game types and different rules, good suggestions guys!
+ Lots of new faces and some that came back.
+ Made a bunch of new friends and met a bunch of people that are close to the war site!
+ My 4b worked beautifully (with my darts that is) until it broke but even after the fix it was great!
+ I still love my magstrike
+ Got free lunch (thanks to Koree!)
+ Sold a few things and bought a bunch of stuff!
+ Got an awesome custom mask (seriously it is sweet!)
+ My darts where awesome and put out some serious power!
+ Great war!

Alright guys I will try to have one next month and it looks as if the only good week would be the second to last or last week of the month since there are 5 Saturdays that month! But seriously guy thanks for coming out and hope many/all of you can come again, I loved nerfing with you guys and we will continue to have alot of fun!

#296077 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 15 March 2011 - 08:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright sounds good!

#296040 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 15 March 2011 - 06:43 AM in Nerf Wars

UPDATE POST!

Hey guys, I sent/am sending messages to as many people that I can to remind of TEPAW. For those that didnt get the message I am sorry, It just said that we are still going at this point and that the weather report said that there is a slight chance of rain on Saturday morning. We are going to play if it stays at that. The weather for the rest of the day is sunny and in the 60's which is perfect!

I am working on mobsticals and hopefully the parts will come in time!

Also anybody interested in a clan for those that are not in a clan, please let me know if you would like to make/join one with me. I want to get something started for those that dont have a clan and would like to.

Also Gears said he may not be able to come due to things popping up at school. :[

If you guys have any other questions then let me know!

Thanks and look forward to seeing you guys at the war!

#294989 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by RedShot on 23 February 2011 - 07:42 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok guys it looks like we are going to have a pretty good ammount of people to nerf with at this war so it will be fun!

If any of you have any new game types or somthing different that what is already on the list and you would like to try it please let me know because I am looking for other game types to play. You can post the game type and description here or PM me or email it to me.

Thanks!

#294854 How To Add Mega To A Mega Missile.

Posted by RedShot on 21 February 2011 - 07:28 PM in Modifications

Cant wait to see it when it is done! Looks like a great gun with alot or integrating space!!!

#294385 Too Much Friction

Posted by RedShot on 11 February 2011 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

I would think that silicon grease would work.