princexbuster's Content

There have been 127 items by princexbuster (Search limited from 04-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#263606 Valentine's Day Massacre!

Posted by princexbuster on 28 January 2010 - 09:52 PM in Nerf Wars

On a side note, My town is almost exactly on the ohio border. To give you an ideathere is a kid that goes to my school that can see the ohio sign from his house and it takes about tenish minutes to get there from town. Not expecting a huge turnout for this one but just for future refrence, I know use western pa nerfers have talked about waring with ohio people before.

#263319 Valentine's Day Massacre!

Posted by princexbuster on 26 January 2010 - 06:55 PM in Nerf Wars

MUSTACHE REQUIRED
All atendees who do not have a moustache will be forced to draw a line on their upper lip.
Day:Feb 28th
Time: 10 till when ever you nancies want to go home
Hosts Flamincows and princexbuster
Location: The location is still being descided but it will be around here
Bring protection... of the eye variety
food+water/beverage of choice (ie. pop, gatorade, vitamin water, orphan tears, etc)
leave your wine coolers at home.
Nerf guns
darts
dress accordingly

Game types played
mostly 5/0 and 3/15
a couple pistol rounds
defend the core
This is a nerf war, we will just do what we want.

Attendance:
princexbuster+2
flamincows+2
Nerfmonkey+1
Soulscud( membership here?)+1 I think
sublimedom777

Maybe:
Your mom

I made special darts just for this.
Posted Image

#262418 Barreling Material

Posted by princexbuster on 19 January 2010 - 06:59 PM in Modifications

you want it tight, but not too tight. Just right, so you can slide it in with very minimal twisting.

added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole

#262409 Barreling Material

Posted by princexbuster on 19 January 2010 - 06:35 PM in Modifications

You should use copper.

Sorry, couldnt help myself.
But seriously, I've had a bbb with both. I think cpvc works well, the length would depend on your dart fit.

#262145 Cyber-grindcore

Posted by princexbuster on 17 January 2010 - 12:41 PM in Off Topic

I'm a huge fan of grindcore and electronic. This is amazing. Can you way bittorrent?

#261954 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by princexbuster on 15 January 2010 - 09:15 PM in Off Topic

My gamer tag is princexbuster
I play MW2, Gears 1, and I have team fortress 2. I'm on about every day except for days I'm at a war so yeah, look me up.

#261748 Pow! Pittsburgh Offseason Wars!

Posted by princexbuster on 13 January 2010 - 10:36 PM in Nerf Wars

The february war will be around 16159.

#261531 Recon Grenade Launcher Attatchment

Posted by princexbuster on 11 January 2010 - 08:14 PM in Modifications

2ks and mega missiles get similar if not identical ranges. Just an fyi. Also I am in the prosses of doing something like this with my megamav. For those of you who are wineing about scatter blasting, if you slap a 1&1/4 pvc coupler on there and get some pvc you can make four shot scatter barrels with cpvc. At least with thinwall it works. Im not saying I don't like this, infact most of my blastrers have some sort of attachment of fanciful thing.

#261243 Pow! Pittsburgh Offseason Wars!

Posted by princexbuster on 09 January 2010 - 08:55 AM in Nerf Wars

Since jmwasko is on a hiatus there is noone to run this tread. The war is the info on the are copied for the pnc nerf site. I minimizeed it but all the info is here for everyone I just didnt want to have a giant assy post. IF you really want to stay connected I suggest joining the site
SITE HERE

POW! December

Hosted By: karpenter63

Date: 1/16/10

Time: 10:30AM-??:??PM

4048 Brownsville Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15227

Backup Location: None needed

Special Info: Down Time: In a attempt to reduce downtime between rounds, I am requesting that whomsoever wishes to trade guns and or swap yarns about modding guns or previous wars to either arrive early, or save such activities for lunch and the end of the day.

Special Info: Bandana: All attendees will be required to bring a bandana to be used for team identification. Any ripped up piece of fabric will do just as long as it is kept on your person for the entirety of the day. This should speed up the process of switching teams because all one will have to do is remove and pocket their bandana or vice versa.

Special Info: Lunch: Packing a lunch is recommended though there is a well equipped shopping center right across the street from us. There is a Chinese Joint, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, and a Giant Eagle.

Special Info: House Rules: Being as this war will be held at an indoor location, and a church at that, it is to be expected that we have some house rules. They are as follows:

Respect – We will be nerfing in a place designed for worship, so I ask that you all respect the property. This is a no brainer and I know that I won’t have to worry about anyone punching holes in walls, breaking tables, etc.

Doors – In order to keep everyone in the allowed field of play we have a simple rule: Do not touch the doors. In other words, if a door is open, don’t close it, and vice versa

Allowed Weapons – When SCN was just starting out, the only place we ever nerfed was in this church. Because of this, as we started to modify more and more of our blasters we continued to use them in our little battle field. So basically anything flies in this location, besides the usual banned weaponry.

Special Info: Required equipment: Besides the bandana, you should also make sure to bring a flashlight that can be attached (taped) to your gun for a lowlight round requested by Solscud, a melee weapon for Swashbuckler’s Heaven, some stock weaponry for the zombies rounds, and of course your usual primary and secondary.

Game Types to be Played:

Deathmatch – 3/15, 5/0 (2 and/or 3 teams)

Heaven – Gunslingers, Swashbucklers

CTF – 2 flags 2 teams, Single Flag (2 or 3 teams)

Zombies – November POW! Variant, and possibly a scenario based round

Attendance

Definites:

BoOogers

Jew Fro

Solscud007

flamincows

Sublimedom777

PrinceXBuster

Bowser

karpenter63

Connor

Jwasko

Maybes:

BenDoug

Frances

Omega_Dragoon_Wolf

#260877 Reverse At2k Turret

Posted by princexbuster on 05 January 2010 - 11:14 PM in Modifications

Ahhh Black Fox, he had excellent taste in avatars and I'm assumeing music.

on topic: I'm very glad you braught this from the depths of the mod paintjob thread. It may bring a larger desire for 2ks/ turrets among the noobs but hey this is a sweet mod and if you pull it of you have a nice little modular turret.
Are you possitive it still seals?

#259477 Need Help With Longshot Disassembly

Posted by princexbuster on 21 December 2009 - 06:33 AM in Modifications

Ok guys i have all of my screws removed, the next step i need help with is removing the cocking handle. Stupidly put them on there before realizing i needed it off to take the gun apart. So can some please reccomend an easy way to take it off. Thank you ninja.

Read this.<-- Not the code of conduct but dude seriously its like three clicks off the homepage.

#259354 Funny Video

Posted by princexbuster on 19 December 2009 - 09:38 AM in General Nerf

The video from when he went to cfnf was just sad. I think that the name. I'm slightly concussed.

#259271 Crossbow Longshot

Posted by princexbuster on 17 December 2009 - 08:00 PM in Modifications

Can we get a picture of this next to a yard stick or something of the sort? I have got to say that is not how I thaught you did it.

#259026 Rscb Bow And Arrow

Posted by princexbuster on 14 December 2009 - 11:01 PM in Modifications

In both of the ones I have the seal goes bad at the last inch so that is most likely normal. Thats really clean though. Congrats.

#258614 Specific Nightfinder Question

Posted by princexbuster on 11 December 2009 - 12:00 AM in Modifications

You could use some a' dat dare epoxy putty if I'm understanding you correctly. It paints pretty well, at least the stuff I use does.

You can bondo however small an area as you want. Just mix a really small batch.

#258451 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by princexbuster on 08 December 2009 - 09:11 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
Effeminate holsterness! Sweet idea for the phone case Flamin.

Posted Image
It's not what you think.

Posted Image
Fuck the What!?!

Posted Image
Can the jobar and cobra do this?

... It's ORANGE!

@ numat49: secrets don't make friends. They DO however get you torchered by russian eco terrorists.
Aslo PAS = way better than doubleshot! But in all seriousness a rapid fire would be crazy to weild.

#258063 Official "show Off Your Longshot Thread"

Posted by princexbuster on 05 December 2009 - 10:14 AM in Modifications

From this
Posted Image
To this
Posted Image
Posted Image

#258006 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by princexbuster on 04 December 2009 - 05:25 PM in Modifications

I LOST!
Fires all kinds of ammo! Longshot barrels fit nicely into bbb arrows.
Posted Image

My first nitefinder. Had no handle, now it does(bbbb handle). Super minimized.
Posted Image

Watch out pittsburgh nerf here comes a beast!
Posted Image
^The original mega mav revamped. In the process of taking of the 2'' pvc and putting on inch and a quarter. Scatter shot and sm3k pump (5 pumps to glory 8 pumps to scary power that I'm not useing because im scared to break my blaster ya know one less and all that crap)
This isn't a nerf gun but is a sweet t-shirt design I'm making.

#257858 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by princexbuster on 02 December 2009 - 07:40 PM in Modifications

^ SEXY! I may just have to make me one of those. It's good to see more people bondoing their blasters. Keep up the good work guys.
Just a pic of the good ol' powerclip.
Posted Image

I guess it won't hurt throwing this up here.
Posted Image
Single barrel AND inline clip!

#257245 Inline Clip

Posted by princexbuster on 25 November 2009 - 01:48 PM in Modifications

Something that I have found quite sucessful is doing what Fome said but putting a little nub of cpvc inside the end fitting flush with the back of the pvc that goes into a half inch pvc coupler for easy dart loading and swapable clips. But that depends on the single barrel material you want to use. (nested brass or petg vs. cpvc)

#256899 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by princexbuster on 20 November 2009 - 11:44 PM in Modifications

(Cough)
Posted Image
Q's? F's? C's? CF's? Shoot me a PM.
Damn does this thing need painted.

#256668 Pow! Pittsburgh Offseason Wars!

Posted by princexbuster on 18 November 2009 - 07:08 AM in Nerf Wars

Can none of you girls cook? Jesus, I'd better have some time to get some baking done or this is going to be the worst feast ever. Also, Gabe, purple drank is most commonly made with prescription cough syrup. I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're referring to something else as I'm pretty sure that nerfing under the influence of a disassociative drug would not be a great idea. But I mean, you know, if that makes you happy.

Yeah, man I'm talking about the stuff you buy at the store in gallon jugs. I figure it's in the spirit of nerf that we drink silly colored drinks with tastes that confuse the tastebuds (the best way to describe it is it tastes like purple). There is also blue and orange and red drink that exists, I may I may get blue aswell.

#256411 Firefinder

Posted by princexbuster on 15 November 2009 - 10:41 PM in Modifications

(Caugh) copious amounts of FF turrets being used on other guns (caugh)
I am actually about to do this same thing with a crossfire shell. I see exactly where you are coming from with the having the extra parts. Congradulations for beeting me to the post.

#256345 Pow! Pittsburgh Offseason Wars!

Posted by princexbuster on 15 November 2009 - 12:48 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be there. I'ma bring the most awesome apple crisp you've ever had in your entire life and PURPLE DRANK if I i can find any. I'm also bringing my atomizer so you all better watch out. Also, if my glasses protect me from flying shuriken they can be counted as eye pretection right?

#255658 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by princexbuster on 07 November 2009 - 11:19 PM in Modifications

I've been bored lately
Posted Image
That is a 3k turret and no it is not rear loading.
Posted Image
Kickin' it old school!
Posted Image
Gets better range than the nitefinder ( nitefinder gets around 60ft)
Posted Image

That is sweet, three of us posted at the same time.

#254557 Pow! Pittsburgh Offseason Wars!

Posted by princexbuster on 25 October 2009 - 09:05 PM in Nerf Wars

I agree! That was the most fun I've had in a long time, nerf or otherwise.

#254416 Happy B-day To Groove!

Posted by princexbuster on 24 October 2009 - 09:13 AM in Off Topic

Happy birthday and much love from some artsy white kid you've never met.

#252350 Pow! Pittsburgh Offseason Wars!

Posted by princexbuster on 01 October 2009 - 10:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm about 99% sure I can come so count me in man(s?).
I also want to apologise to sublime for when he invited me to that war a while back and I couldn't come but forgot to say something.

#248520 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by princexbuster on 25 August 2009 - 12:08 PM in Modifications

Damn, it's been a while since I've visited the Haven.
Also BritNerfMogul just looking at that makes me feel funny in my pants.
Anyway, this is what I've been up to.

Posted Image
The breach is a little to long so it'll need cut down to get better range.

Posted Image
Any questions?

Posted Image
This thing works like a dream! The tek6 is definatly more gooder than the maverick in this situation. This will definatly get some bondo to make it look pretty but I got a new girlfriend and I've been somewhat destracted.

#239524 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by princexbuster on 30 June 2009 - 11:45 PM in Modifications

Alright first I would like to ask everyone here to please do something pretty and put it on here, I get bored.

Alright now for every wakeing hour of my last week... I meen my new guns.

This was a graduation present for a power hungy airsofter. All that damn dead space is filled with some 3/5'' foam and some hot glue.
Posted Image

This is a Thor's hammer theme ( Mjolnir) bbbb I made for the brother of the power hungry airsofter also as a graduation present. ( they are twins)
Posted Image

This has a hidden dart holder in the front. If you have questions about this PM me. It's to pm here to post alot.( jokes are funny at night)
Posted Image

More on the dart holder. I made this because I have a friend that will run up and take your darts right out of your gun, the same with the "flash guard".
Posted Image

You push the pin and it pushes up a piece of plastic and pushes your dart out.
Posted Image

#237124 Raider Preview

Posted by princexbuster on 18 June 2009 - 12:13 PM in General Nerf

How wide is it. It's hard to tell but it looks like theres room to integrate an AT2k, hornet or salvo tanks (I don't own a hornet or big salvo so don't fire ball +2 me)or at least a SSPB in there. Am I correct in assumeing that the raider is a wide as the longshot and recon?

#237113 The Guns You Don't Use Anymore

Posted by princexbuster on 18 June 2009 - 11:27 AM in General Nerf

Currently sitting in my bowl chair

x1 longshot (ar's removed and aditional spring( hatred))
x2 recons ( one basic mods one broke so its singled)
x1 RFR (piece of shite(intentional misspelling))
x1 canibalized nitefinder
x3 mavricks (one singled, one drop silinder, and one russian rullet)
x2 doubleshots (basic mods)
x1 bbb (breeched with doubleshot glued to the bottom for fun)
x3 bbbbs (one is being fixed and two are being customized as grad presents for friends)
x1 firefly (basic mods)
x1 vulcan (basic mods)
x1 of the last at3ks in a twin pack sold at my walmart (got fot $7 i was stoked)(rebarreled)
x1 Wain tech tri-fire blaster (barrel replacements)
x1 inline cliped reactor
x1 Mega mav

Also AssasinNF makes me feel inadequate.

#236814 New Big Blast Trigger Fix.

Posted by princexbuster on 16 June 2009 - 06:33 PM in Modifications

I was originaly going to do your fix bob, but i couldn't find the rest of my trigger.

#236609 Raider Preview

Posted by princexbuster on 15 June 2009 - 10:02 PM in General Nerf

Is the stocks for the recon and the raider interchangable? I didn't see anyone ask, but im running on 2 hours of sleep from like 20 hours ago. If someone already asked ignore this post.

Edit: Damn, I knew i should have checked for a video first.
Also, YES! I love being left handed! The getting in my way was my main consern with the clip.

#236465 New Big Blast Trigger Fix.

Posted by princexbuster on 15 June 2009 - 03:42 PM in Modifications

I forgot about that and its actually a hook you put in pegboard. Im not sure there is enough plastic there for the lbb trigger catch... thing replacement to work propperly.

#236447 New Big Blast Trigger Fix.

Posted by princexbuster on 15 June 2009 - 02:27 PM in Modifications

So a couple months ago the trigger to my trusty bbbb broke. I repaired it useing one of these.
Posted Image
Through trial an error i came up with this.
You first drill two holes, one from the front of the trigger and one from the bottom for the hook to come up through. It takes a little feness the get the hook through the hole but it should go.
Posted Image
The cutting down on the trigger made it so i couldn't use the return spring. My solution was a cut up hair tie (i have long hair) strung through a gole drilled in the side of the trigger and then glued in a way so it makes the trigger return. Also it would be better to use super glue.
Anyway, the new trigger (being made of metal) wont break and takes alot more stress.
The only downside, it now breaks here.
Posted Image
I need to fix this but im pretty much stumped. The only thing I can think of is maybe a small eye bolt but I dont know if that will hold.

Any suggestions? Questions? Cheesy pickup lines?

#236374 Wildfire

Posted by princexbuster on 15 June 2009 - 02:33 AM in Modifications

First of all , thats what she said...ew. Now for the on topic. The staggered barrels on the wildfire/rf20 confuses me can someone please explianthis? Or am I wrong all together.

#236372 Mega Missile/ Maverick Integration

Posted by princexbuster on 15 June 2009 - 01:38 AM in Modifications

Sorry for bumping this but I realized I forgot to mention that the ranges are unpluged and the over pressure release goes at 8 to 10 pumps depending on how fast you pump. Also posting on a psp takes a really long time. That is all.

#235704 What Do You Do With Wet Internals?

Posted by princexbuster on 11 June 2009 - 08:19 PM in General Nerf

Chefdave: Dont be an ass, it didnt look like it was going to rain.

Just Some Bob: Thank you, I wasn't sure if the fan would help or hurt. I was afraid of oxidising and rust. Unfortunatly I don't know if my At3k will ever be the same.

Lt. Stefan: I was painting the black parts and I took them out of the blaster and the Big Blast is a guled back together because I minimized it and then changed my mind, so it was taped up pretty well.
Posted Image
And yes, before anyone says anything about it, that is a kitten on the mouse pad. What ya gonna do about it?!?!

#235682 What Do You Do With Wet Internals?

Posted by princexbuster on 11 June 2009 - 06:00 PM in General Nerf

Not sure what topic to put this under but im kinda in a hurry.
Today I was painting my Big Blast and my At3k in my driveway (I have no room with adequate ventilation). I had to run to the store for about ten minutes. As luck had it, it began to rain while my Big Blast and most of my At3k internals were hanging in my driveway. Needless to say, they got quite wet.

My question: What seems to be the best way to dry out you blaster with minimal damage?

My solution: Get very pissed off at myself and the proceed in opening up the blasters, dry them with a towel/rag, and then put them under a fan to get rid of any remaining water.

Is this a safe route or should I dry this by some other process?