OmegaTofuNinja's Content

There have been 13 items by OmegaTofuNinja (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#93093 Yet Another Longshot Mod...

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 27 October 2006 - 12:57 PM in Modifications

How exactly did you make the barrel extension? Did you just remove the barrel from the pistol and stick it in a piece of PVC?

#98379 So, Best Place To Find Plastic Sheets?

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 16 January 2007 - 06:01 PM in Modifications

I've searched a few times, haven't been able to find anything. I have a feeling that I'm not searching hard enough, but I figured I may as well ask.

Where's the best place to find cheap plastic sheeting? I just need to cut some pieces to finish off this project I'm working on. I hate to ask, but any help will be appreciated.

#98437 So, Best Place To Find Plastic Sheets?

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 17 January 2007 - 06:13 PM in Modifications

Thanks for all the answers. I'm currently in the process of heavily modding a maverick, mainly cosmetic mods, though in the course of said mods I'll probably end up having to modify the cocking mechanism and some other things. Thanks again guys.

EDIT: Also, will I need specialized tools for cutting said sheets? Right now I only have a Dremel, hacksaw, and sand paper. I've made it about halfway into my project, but I figured the sheets might need different tools for cutting.

#100023 Semi-auto Longshot?

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 18 February 2007 - 09:18 PM in Modifications

Those are some damn good points. One of the few things I can think of for this would be some sort of blowback system specifically for the bolt. It would probably be way too complicated to be feasible to do though.

#100046 Semi-auto Longshot?

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 19 February 2007 - 02:47 AM in Modifications

Hmm, makes sense. Oh well, just an idea I guess. Back to the drawing board I guess.

#100016 Semi-auto Longshot?

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 18 February 2007 - 08:50 PM in Modifications

That's more or less exactly what I was thinking. Take some ideas from the Magstrike and implement them in the Longshot. The magazine system might still be used, but I can't see the bolt system being used. As for the time it would take to load and pump and such, it might be around the same time to prep a Magstrike. Considering you have to do basically the same things, load a clip and pump. I was planning on working on something like this over the summer, since it always gets boring when one doesn't work.

#100013 Semi-auto Longshot?

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 18 February 2007 - 08:38 PM in Modifications

Would it be feasible/possible to make the Longshot semi-auto? I was trying to figure out how it may work, but I wasn't quite sure. I figured I'd ask some of the more experienced modders around here before trying anything though.

#101402 Has There Been A Brass Barrel Mod For The Maverick?

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 25 March 2007 - 01:59 PM in Modifications

Ah, gotcha.

#101405 Has There Been A Brass Barrel Mod For The Maverick?

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 25 March 2007 - 02:26 PM in Modifications

Yeah, the restrictor removal was going to be done today anyway, I was just looking for something more to do. Oh well.

#101399 Has There Been A Brass Barrel Mod For The Maverick?

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 25 March 2007 - 01:32 PM in Modifications

If so, whoops for making this topic. I did a few searches, nothing really came up. If not, would it be practical at all? I've got free time today, some brass, and an old Maverick, so I'm thinking about doing it if it'll help at all.

#92621 Integration Question

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 22 October 2006 - 05:12 PM in Modifications

If only I had two of 'em....

#92734 Integration Question

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 23 October 2006 - 04:31 PM in Modifications

Yeah, that's what I figured. I wasn't interested in using the whole cocking mechanism, just the pumps. But oh well, I guess I'll always have a few smaller springs and screws laying around for spare parts. Thanks for the help.

#92486 Integration Question

Posted by OmegaTofuNinja on 21 October 2006 - 06:10 PM in Modifications

Well, this is my first post, but I've been here awhile. I've searched through the forums and haven't really seen anything answering my question.

Awhile ago I bought a Doubleshot, but now it's broken. I've been saving the parts in hopes that one day I may be able to use the remaining pieces to modify one of my better guns. The question I have is this; would it be feasible, or practicle for that matter, to use the air pump from the DS in another Nerf gun? Thanks for any help in advance.