Hi Yah's Content

There have been 251 items by Hi Yah (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#227808 Ls Help

Posted by Hi Yah on 03 May 2009 - 12:49 AM in Modifications

I use stock darts.

When in doubt, go with thick wall.

#227564 The Better Supermaxx 3000 Thread

Posted by Hi Yah on 01 May 2009 - 09:39 PM in Modifications

It looks great, but it must be a pain in the ass to ram rod all those barrels.

#227543 Brit's Paint Tutorial

Posted by Hi Yah on 01 May 2009 - 08:21 PM in Modifications

You probably should sand the gun first, so that the paint doesn't affect the moving parts of the gun.

#227375 Nb-2k

Posted by Hi Yah on 30 April 2009 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

Great use of a shitty gun. Looks great too!

#226952 Topic Outline

Posted by Hi Yah on 28 April 2009 - 07:40 PM in Site Feedback

When I went on here today and went in a topic not only that I've seen but also posted in, I saw only the original post. I thought, "that's weird. What happened?" Then I looked at the bottom and noticed this weird outline thing at the bottom. It looked just like the homework I was supposed to be doing, except about Nerf. I clicked around a bit, and realized that you had to click to see each post. I thought "man that's weird. Is there a way to get it back to normal?" Well I haven't found a way. Is there? And am I the only one who noticed this? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I just logged out and noticed this wasn't an issue. How do I fix this?

No, I happened to me also.

#226920 Hornet Mods

Posted by Hi Yah on 28 April 2009 - 06:36 PM in Modifications

Thanks guys ill just reasemble my hornet and find another gun... What guns are good for practicing, ive modding a magstrike, two crossfires and a nightfinder.

Get a Pistolsplat. It's easy to mod, gets great ranges, and looks cool.

#226864 Lock N' Load Problem

Posted by Hi Yah on 28 April 2009 - 04:20 PM in Modifications

Have you lubed the plunger head yet? If not, that is most likely your problem.

#226673 Stefan Dart Tutorial Video

Posted by Hi Yah on 27 April 2009 - 07:45 PM in General Nerf

I wouldn't recommend using Frost King foam or using scissors to cut your foam. If you use a razor blade your cuts will be cleaner, straighter, and the darts will fly better. You might also want to put your cut blanks in the dryer then proceed on making the dart. Other than that it was a good tutorial with clear and concise directions.

#226281 Short Bans

Posted by Hi Yah on 26 April 2009 - 05:55 PM in Off Topic

I think when you are registering your account the admins should have the COC stay up on your screen for a period of about 2 to 3 minutes so you have nothing better to do but read it.

#226277 7 Shot Scattergun Attachment

Posted by Hi Yah on 26 April 2009 - 05:51 PM in Modifications

Thanks for all the support, guys! I actually prefer not to plug pumps on my air guns because I don't really trust myself. I thought about it and I'll probably plug up the 7th barrel. I want bettter ranges, dammit!

While at it you might aswell do a tank expansion.

#226262 The Cyclops

Posted by Hi Yah on 26 April 2009 - 05:07 PM in Modifications

Why didn't you just run the tubing from the tank below the trigger and place the pump in the handle? This way you can have the nf and the at3k.