themessiahpsg1's Content

There have been 229 items by themessiahpsg1 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#153974 Attention Newbies

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 30 April 2008 - 07:47 AM in Off Topic

Posted Image
on the left, a clip off .303 British for a Lee-Enfield.
on the right, a magazine.

there is a difference.

it seriously bugs the hell out of me when something is labeled what it is not.

class dismissed.

#116733 Birthday

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 21 July 2007 - 10:29 PM in Nerf Wars

What was the point of posting this?

What is the point of this thread again?

fuckin' hell. nevermind and someone delete this. the birthday didn't even happen and i was interrupted mid- pos on the first post. i was gonna say; "anybody in the south paul area should come to this and ambush noobs on their way to the party" or something along those lines, but fuck it. it was a waste of time.

#116424 Birthday

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 19 July 2007 - 10:55 AM in Nerf Wars

my stepbrother is having a birthday bash ad nerf will be the theme, it will be kicking rad! and i am invited and i am finally presented with an opportunity to see my beauty in action.

#178481 Brief Contact

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 20 September 2008 - 07:49 PM in General Nerf

Hey all you party people.

To the guy who dissed me at the start of this thread; it's okay, you didn't get the OP, that's alright.

To my comrades that slammed him down; thank you for your support, but kindness is a virtue. even us killers can be kind.

Anyway, yeah, basic was the shite. I went to Fort Jackson in putrid South Carolina during one of the highest recorded heat waves on record. Yay. I am currently training in Alabama, which is the same thing, but with hurricanes. double yay.

Funny story about nerfing on base: My drill sergeant, as a joke, woke up our platoons very own gomer pyle with a shot in the pills with a titan. I woke up, rolled out of bed laughing, then went back to sleep.

My graduation schedule is FUBAR, so I can only tell you i will be back before halloween (probably the 16-23rd?), nic-fits and all.

Hell yes, I will be at whatever war Venom is hosting.

So...Judging on the enthusiastic feedback, I'll be receiving Rookie Of The Year status when I return? :rolleyes:

Seriously, don't hesitate to call or text me, anybody, I'm dying of boredom! 612 845 7510

Until next time, This Is Tango-Hotel-Echo-Mike-Echo-Sierra-Sierra-India-Alpha-Hotel-Papa-Sierra-Golf-1

Over and Out.

#177095 Brief Contact

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 13 September 2008 - 01:38 PM in General Nerf

I'll be back (for a while at least) mid october, if I don't deploy immediately.

Did I miss anything?

text me at 612 845 7510

hope to pop out retirement soon.

#129760 Buzzbee Rfr

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 15 November 2007 - 09:13 AM in Modifications

Put it back together and return it. If you decide to mod the next one you get, make sure to reinforce the catch.

any ideas on how to do that? i just got out of chemo and my head isn't working that well, so, enlighten me.

#129078 Buzzbee Rfr

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 08 November 2007 - 11:00 AM in Modifications

i bought one of those buzzbee rfr's and the dirt pos broke on me. more specifically, it wouldn't cock. so i took it apart to find that something was connected to the trigger(release switch methinks) near the funky air piston.

who has one of these and can help me? shematics would be appreciated. pics would be orgasmic.

#100528 Cheapest Homemade Ever!

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 February 2007 - 10:37 PM in Homemades

the kid may have been a bit lax in his grammatical skills, but y'all didn't have to shit all over his simple idea. what was wrong with it anyway? i build similar things in class out of old pens and mechanical pencils, and they work fine.

#100530 Cheapest Homemade Ever!

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 February 2007 - 10:57 PM in Homemades

;)
yeah, you're right, I'm sorry.

#107047 Clip Tek

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 22 May 2007 - 08:09 AM in General Nerf

Homefully, NERF will rip off the concept and bring us a smaller clip pistol, with reload clips separate.
I can only hope.

hopefully, it's mag will be interchangeable with the longshot's. now that would be cool.

#136868 Cloverfield...

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 22 January 2008 - 03:24 PM in Off Topic

it looks stupid, but i might see it this saturday. (cough godzill knockoff cough)

#116533 Computer

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 20 July 2007 - 11:07 AM in Off Topic

iMac.

Core 2 Duo (Merom) 2.33 GHz
2 GiB (2x 1 GiB) 667 MHz SDRAM
ATI Radeon X1600, 256 MiB VRAM (Not a gamer.)
1680 x 1050 LCD (Built-in)
250 GB HD
Dual-Layer DVD-RW

Et cetera.

(Please, no cross-platform flame wars.)

same, but tower model g5. bah.

#102003 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 09 April 2007 - 07:02 PM in Darts and Barrels

what i do is convert all the non-longshot-capable darts int longshot-capable darts by taking of whatever headpiece already attached, glue in whatever fits(erasers, plastic bolts, thumbtacks B) , 6mm paint, airsoft, or bb's.), and, if need be, shorten the dart to my heart's content.

easy, cheap, tastes like chicken. ^_^

another thing i saw somewhere is reinforcing the dart with a straw. it kinda works.

#89872 Don't Laugh

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 17 September 2006 - 02:54 PM in Site Feedback

Can anybody tell me what micro stefans are and wether or not they are a way of restoring shitty darts?

And yes, I'm a noob...

#148535 Everyone Should See This, Mnsb War Recap

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 01 April 2008 - 08:19 AM in Nerf Wars

shit. i ship to AIT when school ends, june 5. i'll just rule MNNO, then.

myah.

#146415 Everyone Should See This, Mnsb War Recap

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 23 March 2008 - 10:11 AM in Nerf Wars

-Ganging up on Messiah with all the vets
-Watching Messiah be completely ridiculous
-Seeing Messiah completely waist a full RF20 turret

I should have got the Rookie of the Month for that war, Bitch. <_<

that was a lot of fun though, thanks guys!

#145448 Everyone Should See This, Mnsb War Recap

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 16 March 2008 - 06:29 PM in Nerf Wars

"I wonder what Messiah would be like if he didn't pretend he was in a combat zone?"

no different. i take what i get.

"Messiah, holy shit. This guy came to the war in full camo and decked out in guns. I had to chuckle to myself a bit upon seeing him. I don't think anyone took him seriously before the war actually started. This guy wasn't going to hit anything today. I couldn't have been more wrong. Call it military tactics, call it what you will. His dual longshots and maverick, both of which may hit 30-40 ft a shot, dominated most of us going up against him. Props to you."

That was wonderful, and just what i needed. that's going in my sig.

LONG LIVE THE MAVERICK.

#145538 Everyone Should See This, Mnsb War Recap

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 17 March 2008 - 02:39 PM in Nerf Wars

venom, get the video from your sister to complete the recap.

videos are a must, at least someone thought to bring one.

#145518 Everyone Should See This, Mnsb War Recap

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 17 March 2008 - 09:03 AM in Nerf Wars

for ten points, who can tell me how much their big blast cost?

#155782 Favorite Older Computer Game.

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 14 May 2008 - 11:24 AM in Off Topic

Bungies 'Marathon' series.

Best fps ever.

#155784 Fiction

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 14 May 2008 - 11:37 AM in Off Topic

Crimson

This is a story I've been working on for some time now. I hope that you all will enjoy reading it as much I enjoyed writing it. I'm open to criticism and it's still a work in progress.

I'm looking forward to your reviews!

#155998 Fiction

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 16 May 2008 - 04:40 PM in Off Topic

What do you mean by class such and such?

well, the story got started back in my RP'ing days.

#152900 For Those That Think I Seem "mean"

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 24 April 2008 - 11:13 AM in Off Topic

(applause) I think we should all be grateful CaptainSlug is sharing his acumen and experience with us. just as I look up to my commanding officers, I believe we could all benefit from his knowledge, and see him not just as a senior member, but as a big brother of sorts.

not to be kissing ass or anything...

#108523 Future Nerf War Crime

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 31 May 2007 - 08:18 AM in Homemades

Two people calling somebody else a "dumb shit" have both misused the word "your".

So:

You're
all dumb shits.

lol.

to summarize everybody's opinion: Put your brain back in your head, by a Co2 powered rf20 (or magstrike if there is one), and give up this ludicrious, useless cannon idea. and when did your train of thought skip past paintball tanks?

son, you may be well on your way to acquiring a Bachelors in Failure.

(scuba tanks, wtflol.)

sorry for the 1337speak, but it seemed necessary.

#153431 Grindin?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 April 2008 - 02:31 PM in Off Topic

not saying that dry-humping isn't fun, but clubs were built to DANCE in, not shag.

#153419 Grindin?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 April 2008 - 01:29 PM in Off Topic

i can't remember exactly when rhythm was replaced with spastic fits.

#99403 Hasbro Reveals Nerf N-strike Disk Shot (nerf Skeet Shooting)

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 06 February 2007 - 04:14 PM in General Nerf

Maybe it's go with the pro skeet tradition and use something like this:
http://www.buzzbeeto...2005/05040.html
or:
http://www.buzzbeeto...2005/04630.html
God Forbid:
http://www.buzzbeeto...2006/04360.html

as for the actual trap, i fit isn't portable stock, just switch out the motor (if neccessary) and integrate it with a good-sized battery.

#306458 HellaWeen Warfestravagasm 2011!

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 24 October 2011 - 01:06 PM in Nerf Wars

So, assuming your melee rules are airtight to those two options, gun taps are out of the question?

#304949 HellaWeen Warfestravagasm 2011!

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 24 September 2011 - 12:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, Venom said he'd have a spare for me to use, so now all I need now is to attempt to unfuck my Stampede's internals, and maybe convert my magazines to stefan compatible. Oh, and ammo...damn.

#306499 HellaWeen Warfestravagasm 2011!

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 25 October 2011 - 08:21 AM in Nerf Wars

Loaded as in having a round in the chamber, or just having the weapon cocked?

#152014 Help

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 19 April 2008 - 01:13 PM in Modifications

show me a picture of the hexagon coupling(where the thing that spins when you squeeze the trigger) meets the similar part on the magazine.

#286622 Help With Stampede?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 06 October 2010 - 01:22 AM in Modifications

Well, after watching his shit closely over the past few days, the missing piece has turned up MIRACULOUSLY intact.

Thank you, everybody, for your input.

#286478 Help With Stampede?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 03 October 2010 - 02:21 AM in Modifications

I wish it were that simple and that I had the tools and time to fully experiment with this.

Just screwing a washer onto it might work, but I'd have to cut it to not exceed the diameter of the chamber in any direction...I wish I had more than a dremel to work with. I believe, the piece was 1/4" thick, including the rubber stop on the catch side. I'll see what I can come up with.

Oh, and by the way, I'll be piping 19.2 volts through it's 6 volt motor when this is finished. Wish me luck.

#286577 Help With Stampede?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 04 October 2010 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

That's the post damn post I've ever read...

...but money doesn't grow on trees. Yeah, it's only fifty, but I can't spare that.

Who could machine me one of these and how much?

#286377 Help With Stampede?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 01 October 2010 - 07:35 PM in Modifications

...And all they really need to do is post. :D

#286318 Help With Stampede?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 30 September 2010 - 11:44 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

The circled piece will probably turn up when the dog pushes out it's morning glory, and will most likely be chewed up and inoperable, so I am looking for a replacement or ideas on what to do here. Any and all input is welcome. Hasbro replacement part support probably doesn't want to hear that I have taken their blaster apart, so that's out of the question.

#102090 High School Pranks...

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 11 April 2007 - 05:24 PM in Off Topic

it's just a prank, let the guy have some fun. ^_^

try screwing or super gluing the bathroom stalls doors shut. (done by yours truly)
- or -
taking the pins out of the door hinges. (attempted, caught.)

you could even pull my Sadie Hawkins classic and use a big ol' stink/smoke-bomb on the dance floor.

slap the end of a roll of tape to a car and run around the row till you're out. or just slather the one car with tape.

go nuts with Pam on the railings.

ha ha, Crisco. that'd kick ass.

#253946 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 19 October 2009 - 02:50 PM in Homemades

ABP5K, currently lost to the ethers of Canada. Don't know when I'll get around to making another one (if ever).
Posted Image

Every time I visualize a 35-round drum in that thing, I jizz. you owe me underwear, Slug. :D

#253649 Inver Grove Hieghts Skirmish

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 15 October 2009 - 11:38 PM in Nerf Wars

That's just the thing, I'm not hosting it, just advertising it.

I digress, and compromise by posting the group's rules:

NERF Rules Of Engagement. Version 1.00

Administrative note

All combatenants are required to have a Nerfhaven account or to join the Death By Foam group. (www.nerfhaven.com) Combatenants do not need to maintain the account, but it is suggested to maintain contact sporadically.

Section Two: Basic Combat

(Note: rules regarding life points may be subject to change, depending on combat situation, perks, and number of players.)

Life points: You start every game with Three (3, Tres, Drei, E'saj) Combat Life points.* Once these are gone, you are dead, and are to return to the berthing/start area. Any supporting your team, foul play, or hints will get your team disqualified. Corpses do very little, and we are granting them the priveledge to walk. (Note: The gamemaster may decide to enforce this with a spiked bat to the groin.)

Weapon Damage: Every weapon that is of Sonic micro, Streamline, Tag Dart, and Sucker Dart caliber will take away one life point per round fired per hit. (Note: hits above the plane of the collarbones will count as two hits, and two life points taken away. large caliber weapons, such as the Titan AS-V, Big-Blast, Big Bad Bow, And any other non-standard caliber weapons have a damage of 2 life points, regardless of range or area of impact.

Melee Combat: When a player has run out of ammunition and/or is within striking range of the opponent, he may engage him in Close-Quarters Combat. the rules of this are as follows:
1. Successful contact consists of ANY part of the weapon coming in contact with anywhere on the opponents body, minus the hands. A defender may grab his or her opponents weapon. a legitimate hit would be contact above the wrist, technically the forearm.
2. Swords, halberds and other, non-projectile, single-purpose weapons are an instant kill, Regardless of the area of impact. All single purpose weapons must have some for of impact dampening device, preferably foam. No Lead pipes or felines.

Duel/Challenge: When a player is equipped with a sword or other melee weapon, he can call challenge to any player on their team with a single-purpose melee weapon. should the challenged accept, the combatenants then strip themselves of all other weaponry, but not necessarily ammunition. (Note: during this duel, the rest of the players can resume their own battles.) The duelists start with three lives, (Not to be merged with points left over from combat.) Every sword hit deducts one life point, regardless of area of impact. once a victor is declared, the winner shall resume combat among his teammates with the same amount of life points the player had prior to engaging in the duel.

And the link in the first post is the details of the operation. call for directions. 612 559 4894

#253574 Inver Grove Hieghts Skirmish

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 14 October 2009 - 09:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Don't knock it until you try it. I will try to come to the Halloween one as well, I've been away for so long, I must flex the nerfing muscle...

C'mon guys.