Phree Agent's Content

There have been 220 items by Phree Agent (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#262374 Would This Modification Do Anything?

Posted by Phree Agent on 19 January 2010 - 02:55 PM in Modifications

To answer your question directly, yes it will work. People have made these sort of "stubby" barreled doubleshots before. I have infact seen one in action. It kills the aesthetics of the gun though, I think, but does make the gun more useable.

#262185 Md / Dc War Planning

Posted by Phree Agent on 17 January 2010 - 06:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I would be in for a war in February even if Dizzy is doing one in March. The more wars the better. I am open pretty much any Saturday as long as I have some notice in advance.

#261677 M3 Take Two

Posted by Phree Agent on 13 January 2010 - 04:14 PM in Nerf Wars

I am a maybe for all the dates. Sounds like a blast. Thanks for stepping up and hosting Dizzy

#261173 Skype Group Chat

Posted by Phree Agent on 08 January 2010 - 12:05 PM in Off Topic

Phreenerf
Not important
Phree

#260686 Supermaxx 3000 Overhaul

Posted by Phree Agent on 04 January 2010 - 06:20 PM in Modifications

I'm not sure if all these guns are like this, or if the previous owner of mine was just violent with his blasters, but the screw post that goes through the pump (the one that actually pulls/pushes the pump) is broken. I'm sure there is an easy way to reinforce this piece. Just thought I would share this prior to it possibly breaking.

Other than that, excellent work as usual. The aesthetics of this gun are what push me away from even wanting to mod mine (and the blue one is even uglier) *cringe*.

#260340 At2k Help Needed

Posted by Phree Agent on 01 January 2010 - 11:46 AM in Modifications

I got my replacement at Petco. It was for fish tanks and hooked up nicely with the stock tubing. I just cut out a section of the stock tubing and conneted the split ends of the stock tubing to the valve. Make sure the arrow on the valve indicating direction of flow points from the pump to the tank.

#260281 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Phree Agent on 31 December 2009 - 04:22 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

My K9 special-ed PAS. Internal reinforcements and longshot spring added. Universal coupler system so I can single, use a breech, or use the RSCB set up. Extended stock can be pulled off if mobility is key.

Blastfire is just CPVC couplered. No leaks; shoots like a champ.

PM me if you have questions. Happy new year.

#260212 At2k Help Needed

Posted by Phree Agent on 30 December 2009 - 08:55 PM in Modifications

Mine did this after I plugged the pump as well. The pump would push air into the tubing, but then it would push the pump handle back out. I spliced in a new check valve and it works like a dream now. I hope this helps.

#259294 Christmas Nova

Posted by Phree Agent on 18 December 2009 - 04:37 AM in Nerf Wars

Same here. Maybe try again in January?

#258758 Christmas Nova

Posted by Phree Agent on 12 December 2009 - 06:31 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll bump this.

Anyone have more solid details yet about date or numbers?

Still looks to me like a handful of maybes.

It would still be me plus 1-2 for practically any day that is not the 26th I just need to know in advance.

#258402 Christmas Nova

Posted by Phree Agent on 08 December 2009 - 08:59 AM in Nerf Wars

Numbers look a little lacking at the moment, but I will be bringing 1-2 people in theory. So I hope that helps.

#257994 Christmas Nova

Posted by Phree Agent on 04 December 2009 - 02:45 PM in Nerf Wars

The 26th is definitely not going to work for me. Also, all the weekdays are possibilities for me.

#257472 Nova Thanksgiving War

Posted by Phree Agent on 28 November 2009 - 07:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Overall, it was a fantastic war. It was my first real organized war so I don't have much to compare it to, but I had loads of fun so I think that counts as a success.

Quote of the day: "Hey Slug....You're not fat?" -imaseoulman

My 2k served me well, but I wish I had packed more to play with. It was nice to meet a handful of new people, and I would nerf with any of them again.

Chipotle was the icing on the cake. Burritos the size of small children are always delicious.

Edit: Saw the picture, I laughed.

#257161 Nova Thanksgiving War

Posted by Phree Agent on 23 November 2009 - 10:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Weather looks perfect. Sunny, in the low fifties.

By the way, I will have some blasters (nerf and vortex) for sale at the war so bring some extra cash if you are interested. I don't want to give details yet, but just keep that in mind when you pack your wallet.

See everyone there.

#257083 Nova Thanksgiving War

Posted by Phree Agent on 22 November 2009 - 11:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I CAN commit to being there, but if the attendance doesn't increase much, I may not come either. Do you have a cut off number in mind, or will this war happen no matter how many people say they are coming?

Edit: I will be there for sure. Numbers are looking better by the day.

#257081 Ballzooka Mp150

Posted by Phree Agent on 22 November 2009 - 11:09 PM in Modifications

The concept and craftsmanship alone make this project awesome. I love the casing and the placement of the battery. Excellent work.

#256752 Nova Thanksgiving War

Posted by Phree Agent on 19 November 2009 - 03:04 AM in Nerf Wars

Me plus one would be a VERY tentative maybe depending on location, date etc. It doesn't really matter which day because honestly I have no idea what the family has planned for either day. But, if the stars align and everything works out, it will be me plus one.

#254935 Dt3 Pistol Catch Help Needed.

Posted by Phree Agent on 30 October 2009 - 12:52 PM in Modifications

As stated you could check to make sure the plunger rod has the right side up as the top and bottom look very similar. Also, you were saying you were having trouble finding the right size spring correct? Make sure the replacement spring isn't too long so that even when fully compressed the catch won't reach the catch slot on the plunger rod. I have just recently made this mistake and spent too long trying to find the problem.

#251841 Fall Dcno

Posted by Phree Agent on 27 September 2009 - 02:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Me +1 will most likely be there

#249998 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Phree Agent on 09 September 2009 - 10:36 AM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Maverick with Mega Missile inside. The MM pump is linked to the Mav slider bar. The trigger pin is also linked to the Mav trigger.

Barrel length is not final yet. Cosmetic work soon to come.

PM with questions, suggestions, etc.