Pearson2's Content

There have been 138 items by Pearson2 (Search limited from 04-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#218003 Massacre 3

Posted by Pearson2 on 15 March 2009 - 12:29 AM in Nerf Wars

Still awake eh slowguitarman? I'm really glad that you and CNP came up, great way to spend a day. It'll be sweet to see you two in a month or so.

Only the second war I've gone to but from what I've seen Mike always makes em memorable.

Highlights

- Winning the royal rumble
- Winning the royal rumble with a barrel tap, or should I say bayonette stab
- Getting to team up with dumpster, spencer, slowguitarman.... ok everyone for that matter.
- My first ever mod lasting the test of a war and working better then I could have imagined
- Getting compliments from seasoned vetrans on my first ever mod
- Getting Gunned down repeatedly by CNP and nerfmomma (I say this is a good thing because both of these women were fearless and had an evil way of sneaking up on you and hammering a dart right between your shoulder blades. Kudos)

Con's
- Due to my own stupidity I took probabally about half a dozen darts in the back just because I was retreating or turned away from the action in Royal Rumble or Wingman
- My Bbbb shotgun mod which I had lent out to K-10 had a stuck shell for half the day and started falling apart. That gun needs some serious work
- Realizing how much more work I can do to my PAS chaingun and K-10's Bbbb. Ok so not really a bad thing but its going to be keeping me up until I fix them
- That I have to wait a whole nother month for MASSACRE 4.

All the best guys. Hopefully see you all in a month.

#217671 Modded Bbbb Plugging Question

Posted by Pearson2 on 12 March 2009 - 05:16 PM in Modifications

Fairly new to moding, I just finished moding a Bbbb into a quad shot shotgun. I'm contimplating now weather I should plug the air release valve or not as was recomended in some of the modding posts.

If I do descide to plug the air release how many pumps is a safe ammount? How many is Cutting it close and how many will either cause the chamber to explode or would end up hurting someone?

Keep in mind I'm firing 4 darts at once instead of one (only really relates to the last question).

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hey, Im not sure if you remember me from massacre2, I was the dude with the crossbow who took the cross gym headshot, anyway, Hi. As for plugging the BBBB, I would stick to 15 pumps. I blew one of mine apart with 18, but it had tank issues from the beginning. I would definitely plug it though, it would be worth it for the 4 dart spread+ decent range instead of 4 dart spread+NF range. As for hurting someone, don't shoot them at less than 30ft with it, and you will be fine. I shot my buddy with my 3 shot titan (plugged) at 35ft, he barely had any welts (2 0f 3 hit him). He was fine. Titans are more powerful than BBBBs, this had 3 shots, not 4.
Hope that helped.

You coming to massacre 3 MSDFS?

#217670 Modded Bbbb Plugging Question

Posted by Pearson2 on 12 March 2009 - 05:15 PM in Modifications

Thanks for the help guys. Mike said it would be cool to bring a Bbbb if it was quaded to the war. I didn't ask him about if it were plugged or not. Personally I think it would be cool to see what kinda range it could dish out.

#217637 Modded Bbbb Plugging Question

Posted by Pearson2 on 12 March 2009 - 02:12 PM in Modifications

Fairly new to moding, I just finished moding a Bbbb into a quad shot shotgun. I'm contimplating now weather I should plug the air release valve or not as was recomended in some of the modding posts.

If I do descide to plug the air release how many pumps is a safe ammount? How many is Cutting it close and how many will either cause the chamber to explode or would end up hurting someone?

Keep in mind I'm firing 4 darts at once instead of one (only really relates to the last question).

Thanks to anyone who can help.

#217400 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by Pearson2 on 10 March 2009 - 08:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Canadiannerf, if you're not planning on coming, get the fuck out of this thread. You're very annoying, and the sad part is, I think I might know you (I hope not).

Be good to see you again K9. If you show up you and my buddy should team up. His name is Keitan (Prnounced K10).

#217283 The Domsayer - Gow Inspired Rfsg

Posted by Pearson2 on 10 March 2009 - 09:08 AM in Modifications

oh great there are going to be 2 doomsayers at massacre 3?

(shoots self in forehead).

#217223 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by Pearson2 on 09 March 2009 - 08:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Gun isn't a problem and as far as I can remember I don't think the date is a problem right now. (keyword is think). As for the darts I'm going to need FA or crooked to teach me how to make em. I think Crooked was planning that for this thrusday anyways.

#216987 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by Pearson2 on 08 March 2009 - 06:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Applefury I don't think I asked, is there a cost for this war? If so what is it going to be.

Also I havn't been paying tons of attention did we make a definate date?

#216980 Massacre 3

Posted by Pearson2 on 08 March 2009 - 06:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay, I need a bit of clearing up here. I'm coming and am on the Guest lit and stuff, but what's with this "ticket" buisness? DO I just show up and tell you I'm Glint, or should I have a number or ticket or something already (which I don't)?

Disclaimer: This is all in joking. If you don't know sarasam don't read the following statement.

You show up at the door. Forsaken angel asks who you are then headshots you. If you are still standing and havn't broken down into tears you're in.

I have a cool mod I want to show off at this war coming up. Its not as cool as FA's countess but considering its my first mod I'm pretty happy. I'll do the write up after considering I don't have all the pictures I need yet for it.

#216967 The Countess

Posted by Pearson2 on 08 March 2009 - 05:47 PM in Modifications

By some miracle and luck of timing I actually got to see the couness in person and I have to say the photo's do not do it justice this is one fine scary ass piece of work.

What, for me anyways, was probabally the most jaw dropping was the fact that it is possible to either fire one stationairy shot or, as mike showed me, you can load up to 5 stefans, they won't go as far but its almost like hammering off a shotgun. Excellent for close range multiple targets or if you have horrible aim.

#215473 Massacre 3

Posted by Pearson2 on 28 February 2009 - 12:52 AM in Nerf Wars

Sounds good SGM. I thought your comment was pretty funny.

The Vulcan has been put on the back burner due to the fact that it will be too good.
I just don't want to spend the money and time on something I cannot use at a large scale war.
I honestly don't know if I am even going to look at the Vulcan again.

Before I state who I am going to lend it out to, I need to modify it first. It's in the final concept phase.
I have all the parts I need and now I just need to finish it.

I am finishing a beast of a Maxshot currently. Once that is done, I can start working on this ultimate project.

My Doomsayer will not be lent out to just anyone.
There is only one person I would lend it to and that is Vacc.

Legends tell that when an Alpha male Nerf warrior. Possesses an unmatchable Nerf weapon. Made by the Alpha male of modifications, that something will happen.

Prophets have spoken of this day as "The end of foam"

For this reason and this reason only. I will lend it to Vacc. So I may bear witness, to the end of foam.

He's going to start firing BB's out of it? Or explosives. FA I've got a question actually that might help me put my project back in the right direction. I'll ask over facebook though.

#215422 Massacre 3

Posted by Pearson2 on 27 February 2009 - 06:58 PM in Nerf Wars

If anyone could supply me with a stock pas at the war I would be grateful. I have cash, PM me. I would get one myself but the father doesn't want me to buy any more nerf guns. So I flipped him the bird and need someone to supply me.

PAS are $35 before tax.
I might be able to pick one up for you.
Basically $40 for one stock.

Be careful when flipping the bird to your rents.
Morning of the war, you could be like "Hey dad lets go!" Then he flips you the bird and tells you the bird and tells you he is not driving anywhere.

1337. Just tell them exactly what you are doing.

So where are you going?
Scarborough.

What is the purpose of your travel?
We are going to an organized Nerf event.

What is that like some kind of paintball or something?
Yeah something like that.

Enjoy your trip.

EDIT: One more thing, this secret weapon will be lent out to a few select players throughout the day.
I will not be the only one using it.

Please please please please please. Either that or if I could try the doomsayer for one round that would be sweet too.

Sadly there is no way my PAS mod is going to be ready for the next war just due to lack of funds and that fact that I need your or Jay's advice before I go further. If we have free time at the war can I have you look at what I'm thinking of doing?

#214286 Massacre 3

Posted by Pearson2 on 22 February 2009 - 07:58 PM in Nerf Wars

We will be playing games according to the turnout and such.
If we play Royal Rumble and have 40 people we will introduce a new player every 15 seconds.
So I am not standing there for 40 minutes counting people off before I go in.

Big news!

I am working on something.
A large scale modification.
If I could briefly describe it. I would say it is definitely, "Next Level Nerf Weaponry"
Does anyone else remember the last time I said that and what had followed?"

I am hoping to finish it in time for Massacre 3.
If it can be done then there will be an official unveiling.

Also if anyone needs modding supplies and would like to pick them up at the event. Contact me ahead of time so I have time to pick up the parts for you.

If its better then the doomsayer I'm running for the hills now. That is one impressive piece of machinery. And here I thought if I got it done in time my PAS mod would be the highlight of this war. I should know better though.

#213342 Massacre 3

Posted by Pearson2 on 18 February 2009 - 07:47 PM in Nerf Wars

If 40 people show up are there going to be any changes to royal rumble and to wingman? Lot less places to hide, which might be kinda sweet.

#213169 Massacre 3

Posted by Pearson2 on 17 February 2009 - 10:55 PM in Nerf Wars

I guess my post didn't make sense...I will most likely be bringing two girls with me. I was just trying to ask that no one take it out of context and jump on me for doing something wrong, which seems to happen to me in forsaken's threads sometimes.

EDIT: Now there might be three chicks with me. I guess we'll see how this plays out. I could have as many as five other people with me, and as little as one. They're all supposed to confirm by next week, so hopefully that won't be too late.

Same with me, minus the women part. With a little luck I could have as many as 4 people coming with me, at worst it would be just me.

#212432 Massacre 3

Posted by Pearson2 on 15 February 2009 - 01:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Does this mean you won't be bringing two women with you? :(

#212268 Massacre 3

Posted by Pearson2 on 14 February 2009 - 06:07 PM in Nerf Wars

I was talking to a friend of mine in Ajax who might be able to come if it isn't filled up by the 14th. Now for the shocker, the friend is a girl. Dun dun dun.......

#212135 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by Pearson2 on 14 February 2009 - 12:23 AM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a maybe too applefury. Have to see how much free time I have in march.