ItalionStallion's Content

There have been 439 items by ItalionStallion (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70884 Ultimator Ammo

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 January 2006 - 09:25 PM in Homemades

http://tman89544.tripod.com/id14.html

Those things work great. Easy and cheap to make.

#70701 Best Member Of 05

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 January 2006 - 09:31 PM in Off Topic

Id vote just the entire admin crew.

TIS, CX, Talio all you guys for keeping shit straight.

#69831 The Luger

Posted by ItalionStallion on 25 December 2005 - 12:30 AM in Modifications

So wait...Does that actually work? Please explain how you combinded a 250 and an autogrip to create that masterpiece.

#69772 Super Soakers?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 23 December 2005 - 09:32 PM in Modifications

Not really.

You ask the guys on the soaker forums. Their price has dropped in the past few years. They now usually go for 100-175.

Infact here is a Soaker pricing list that is about a year old:

http://www.sscentral...ides/prices.php

#69757 Super Soakers?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 23 December 2005 - 03:10 PM in Modifications

If you ever get a CPS 2500 or 2000 sell them on ebay. I've sold a 2k for 105 and a broken one for 50 bucks. There are some serious soaker enthusiasts out there.

#68618 90 Celica Questions

Posted by ItalionStallion on 30 November 2005 - 09:47 AM in Off Topic

Yeah, for 1,200 that isn't necesarily a bad deal. Its just not a good idea to invest any money on it.

#68554 90 Celica Questions

Posted by ItalionStallion on 28 November 2005 - 11:52 PM in Off Topic

^^

You turned down a skyline?!? Thos things are much harder to find than old beetles. To each his own i guess.

Moosenukem, what type of celica is it? http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/Spec_Gla...&tab=2⊂=0

Go there to find out.

EDIT: Oh, its the 1.6l? Yikes.. 103hp. Its going to take alot of money to get that thing up to speed.

#68536 90 Celica Questions

Posted by ItalionStallion on 28 November 2005 - 07:45 PM in Off Topic

^^

Exacly my point, its OK to be just a daily driver. But its pointless to put any money whatsoever into it.

Ohh and Honda>Toyota.

#68521 90 Celica Questions

Posted by ItalionStallion on 28 November 2005 - 01:52 PM in Off Topic

As Talio has said its just stupid to drain a ton of money into a car that is likley worth less than 2 grand. If you really must spend alot of money on you're automobile then just get a better car. Its better for you in the longrun. I've got a nice, reliable car that i can play around with a little bit. Since you are still in school its stupid to pour a shitload of cash into a "race" car.

Sell the Celica, spend a little more money and get a better car.

#68468 Strongest Adhesive

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 November 2005 - 03:37 PM in Modifications

www.coolchem.com

Works for everything.

#68465 Carrying Your Stefans

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 November 2005 - 02:56 PM in General Nerf

My friends bought these army surplus shell holder thingies. If anybody is interested i've got one.

#68320 90 Celica Questions

Posted by ItalionStallion on 26 November 2005 - 02:02 AM in Off Topic

^^^

EHh, i guess. But its still a 90 celica. Its a waste to spend all that money and put a new engine in that. Get something like an MR2, integra, prelude, supra or something like that. Hes still got car thats been driven into the grown. The car's got an old tranny, suspension, etc, etc. im sure there is rust and all kinds of crap on it.

Im not one to be a jerk, but i wouldnt waste my money on a 90 celica.

#68299 90 Celica Questions

Posted by ItalionStallion on 25 November 2005 - 09:39 PM in Off Topic

187,000?????No offense, but i wouldnt really invest any money in that. Its likley only going to be around for more than 10 thousandish miles.

#66751 Bbb Arrows?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 28 October 2005 - 11:47 PM in General Nerf

If you want, i can sell you some. Ive got quite a few of the original ones.

PM me if you are interested.

#66165 Cars

Posted by ItalionStallion on 20 October 2005 - 06:24 PM in Off Topic

Umm, no.

The purpose of a blow-off valve is to allow pressure built up in the intake manifold to escape when the engine is no longer under load. If it didn't do this, the pressure would back up into the turbocharger and cause it to stop, damaging it. This is because when the engine isn't under load, the exhaust pressure is significantly less. That's why a blow-off valve releases pressure when you shift - if you take your foot off the gas, the exhaust pressure drops rapidly while there is still intake pressure. This isn't a problem in naturally aspirated engines, because you don't have pressure building up in your intake manifold. That only happens in forced induction engines, i.e. one with a turbocharger or supercharger.

Meh, never said i was a car expert.

#66102 Cars

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 October 2005 - 08:40 AM in Off Topic

Naww, but you can still get a blowoff valve. My brothers the one whos obsessed with it. After he saw some video online hes been looking ever since.

#66046 Cars

Posted by ItalionStallion on 17 October 2005 - 09:25 PM in Off Topic

About less then 6K I could get this. (craigslist is teh rules)
Posted Image
92 840Ci BMW. Hell yes.
But I really want a Jeep Cherokee. I dont really care, just so that I can get places, haul lots of things, sleep in it, get some subwoofers, and then I'll be happy. Thats all I need from the Cherokee. I'm in the searching mode for a car right now... so yeah.

BMW 8 series (and BMW in general)>EVERYTHING.

Ill get pictures of my Acura CL up soon. Im planning on doing some generic visual mods right now but am looking for something that will increase gas milege (v6=gass guzzler).

This is what it should look like by the end of the year:

Posted Image

I currentley need to get the stock fog lights, sunroof deflector and clear bumper lights to make it look like that. I am going to either black out the lights or get XENON bulbs. Id also like to get a chrome grille. Plus a slight tint job.

As for the engine id like to put a blowoff valve, racing chip and something that reduces gas milege.

Once football ends ill have a shitload of time to do what i really want to with my car

#65766 Broken Pocket Blaster

Posted by ItalionStallion on 14 October 2005 - 10:47 AM in Modifications

If there aren't any in you're stores then i could sell you one. I've got one NIB and one not NIB.

#64415 Where To Buy Guns?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 26 September 2005 - 08:07 PM in General Nerf

Why not buy them online? It's the only reliable way to get discontinued guns.

#64090 Ammo Belt

Posted by ItalionStallion on 22 September 2005 - 07:59 AM in Homemades

My friend bought an actual ammunition belt that holds something like 50 or so shells. Stefans fit perfect inside of it.

PM me if you are interested.

#63700 Your Armory

Posted by ItalionStallion on 15 September 2005 - 06:07 PM in General Nerf

If i never sold any guns, my arsenal would be almost as big as Orange's.

Orange, how many guns are you off from having EVERY Nerf gun ever? I know you dont have a Batman gun...

#62839 Gas Prices

Posted by ItalionStallion on 31 August 2005 - 07:37 PM in Off Topic

And why would we want all the oil companies to go bankrupt? We can't do ANYTHING without gas.

#62370 Other Nerf Guns?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 21 August 2005 - 10:49 PM in General Nerf

The Total X-treme air series is arguably the best foam blaster line still avaliable.

Over the Airtechs? No.

Please read next time.

Personally though, i think the MS is one of the most powerful guns of all time. Then you've got the blast bazooka which is ALSO very fantastic.

#62365 Other Nerf Guns?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 21 August 2005 - 09:59 PM in General Nerf

Lanard has quite a few guns out right now. They make the first shot, max shot, triple shot, fire shot, etc, etc. The Total X-treme air series is arguably the best foam blaster line still avaliable.

#60117 It's Nerf Or Nothing

Posted by ItalionStallion on 24 July 2005 - 07:51 PM in General Nerf

Whats the problem with non nerf guns? The Max Shot is more powerful than anything Nerf could put out, why should we not buy it just because its the "lesser" brand? Id rather give my money to Lanard because competition always makes for a better product as a whole.

I say, give non-nerf stuff a try. Just because its something different doesn't mean its necesarily bad. Infact, many times Lanard is BETTER than nerf.

#59357 Making A Mold To Replace A Small Part.....

Posted by ItalionStallion on 14 July 2005 - 09:28 PM in Modifications

Id reccomend just buying the part from someone off the fourms. Chances are someone is going to have a broken BBB that they are willing to scrap for parts.

Not only is it ALOT easier to get but you know the part is going to work.

#59294 Mazda Rx-7 1987-90

Posted by ItalionStallion on 14 July 2005 - 11:52 AM in Off Topic

I heard these were high maintenance cars. My friend who owns a Rx7 says that the 3 tips of the rotor or whatever its called, the main part of a rotary engine, well anyway, the tips of that wear out quick. He is always fixing his car and I think rotary engines are just too much trouble for a first time driver.

But if you do get a sports car, opt for a manual (cheaper too). I learned on an auto, and now that I know how to drive a manual, I really wish my parents put me on a manual first. Also, having an auto sports car is just so boring. I have an auto 'stang and it is very boring to drive and shifts at the worst times (for economy).

They came out with this new tranny, called a tip tonic or some stupid name like that, but the idea is cool. Its a manual when you want it to be, and an automatic when you want it to be. My buddy recently bought a Nissan 350Z, and the tiptonic was actually the cheapest transmission, even though he gets the best of both worlds.

Oh yea, have fun with your insurance haha.

Yeah, my dads 2006 BMW 530 I has tip tronic. BMW was the first company to actually have it on their cars, i didn't know Nissan had it yet.

Its really simple, all you do is click the shifter down to shift gears. It goes from gears m1-m6. The things just incredible. You can switch from m1 to regular drive with no problems.

#59264 Mazda Rx-7 1987-90

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 July 2005 - 09:55 PM in Off Topic

I'm willing to bet that the reason ItallionStallion's friend's BMW M3 breaks down so much is because his friend just beats the hell out of his car.

...Yeah the previous owner was a complete asshole to it. The dude took the fucking thing off roading for gods sake. The guy who owns it now does alot of drifting with it. M3's are practically made for that kind of shit though.

I personally am perfectley satisfied with my car. It's got 200 horses and handels very well. I was planning on doing some stuff to the engine but i don't really think its needed.

I drive my car in mostly short distance/stop and go driving so there wasn't a real need for a stick shift. If i can go fast, then i couldn't give 2 shits about a stick. Thats just my opinion though.

#59257 Mazda Rx-7 1987-90

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 July 2005 - 07:07 PM in Off Topic

^^^

It might just be his car, but since its a sports car you've got to keep ontop of everything. Stuff goes out faster, things break down more often. Shit like that happens, and it can be a bitch. I've actually got a friend who owns a BMW M3 whoc CONSTANTLY fixing the engine, and he drives a frickin BMW.

I've heared its a relitivley tough car to drive. Since its got so much power behind it it may be harder to control it. Especially since you're a new driver (no teenager is a perfect driver, i'll be the first one to admit that im not a perfect driver).

Plus, im sure insurance is pretty high on it. Since its a sports car and you're 16 i wouldn't be suprised if it was 2 grand a year. Insurance on a 3000gt for me was 2 grand a year and i had a good student discount and had taken drivers ed.

Sticks are overrated.

#59241 Mazda Rx-7 1987-90

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 July 2005 - 02:28 PM in Off Topic

I know someone who owns a Mazda Rx-7. Its a damn fine car but its got several downsides. First off, its a maintenance hog. Its a carthat requires alot of care. Second off, its a pretty tough car. Honestley, if you're a first time driver then it wouldn't be the best choice. If i were you id go with something thats sporty yet is cheaper and requires less maintenance. Something like a mitsubishi eclipse, honda accord, any acura or a toyota celica is something that still has alot of power but doesn't require all the care that an rx-7 does.

I personally have a 99 acura CL. I absolutley love my car. Honda's are frickin tanks so all i need to do is get an oil chance and do the proper switches and i should be able to drive it for another hundred thousand miles. My friends got a 97 accord with 65k and it drives like new. Honda is definitley a great first car.

#58466 I Hate Topics Like This

Posted by ItalionStallion on 30 June 2005 - 10:02 AM in Off Topic

Hah! That was awesome.

#58343 NO Returns... Again?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 June 2005 - 02:23 PM in General Nerf

^^^

Reload has been around forever. It used to be on the NO and NC links pages too. Its not necesarily something new.

#58330 NO Returns... Again?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 June 2005 - 10:08 AM in General Nerf

Who the fuck is Larry Chen and why was he in "control" of NO? Not that i care or anything, just wondering.

While you're at it, go to www.nerfwars.com. Its been around since 2001 and for some reason hasen't changed one bit. Im amazed someone would keep paying the domain cost for something thats not even doing anything..

#58225 Like The Fat Kid In Dodgeball...

Posted by ItalionStallion on 26 June 2005 - 12:58 AM in Off Topic

Good luck man. Boot camp sucks, but it will help you mature as a man.

Glad doing business with you, hope you enjoyed the ultimator i sold you <_<.

#57578 Replicas Of Nerf Guns

Posted by ItalionStallion on 15 June 2005 - 06:02 PM in General Nerf

Some company blatently stole the mono blast and packed it up exacly how nerf did.

I remember there were a few on ebay a little while ago, if somebodys got a link then that could help.

Thanks

#56835 Buxx Bee Toys

Posted by ItalionStallion on 06 June 2005 - 11:58 PM in General Nerf

So the double shots are bad? I really wanted to pick one of those up..

#56618 How Can I Get A Hold Of Andy Of Nerfcenter?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 05 June 2005 - 12:01 AM in General Nerf

It really is sad that he won't let NC live on. Its a travesty that NC is just sitting there collecting dust. Its been 3 years since the forums officially went down and threads are popping up monthly. Shows you how much intrest people still have in it. Hell, i still use their reviews all the time!

#56262 Lucky Finds

Posted by ItalionStallion on 01 June 2005 - 01:59 PM in General Nerf

Of all people, I should be the one who should be reporting the best deals. Unfortunatley, i have yet to be that lucky. My best deals were an ultimator for a buck and a crossbow, 750, super soakers and a few others for 2 leather belts (no typo). The guns were all in terrible condition though (thats where my famous "chipped" X bow came from).

#55645 Switch Shot Ultra

Posted by ItalionStallion on 25 May 2005 - 09:35 PM in General Nerf

You mean the switch shots max? The one with 4 barrels?

#55475 Rarest Nerf Gun Ever

Posted by ItalionStallion on 22 May 2005 - 10:39 PM in General Nerf

^^

Did you actually own those? Damn, you must have been really lucky.