Ragornocks's Content

There have been 369 items by Ragornocks (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5974 Nintendo Lock 'n Load

Posted by Ragornocks on 24 June 2003 - 01:17 PM in Modifications

Yeah, I saw that before. Weird, but funny, and gives the ol' NES a bit of much needed pizzaz.

#5970 East Side...West Side...

Posted by Ragornocks on 24 June 2003 - 09:40 AM in General Nerf

Well, you have a chance to go. I'm here on the East, twiddlin' my thumbs... Maybe a VANO or one of those NJ wars. That's the best I can do.

#5969 Music Choices

Posted by Ragornocks on 24 June 2003 - 09:34 AM in Off Topic

Huh. I'm still downloading some more FFX stuff...I love the songs from the Final Fantasy series. I would like to thank Nobuo Uematsu for devising such sounds.

Other crap: Linkin' Park, SR71. Green Day, The Gorrilaz, Tye Mie Shu, and other blah.

#5925 Guess Who?

Posted by Ragornocks on 22 June 2003 - 09:52 PM in Off Topic

I dunno. They all just started barging in and talking about brownies and crap...And music started playing, and drinks appeared in everyones hands, and we all had those Hawaiian flower necklaces, and...whoa. Ya, I think it's time too leave VACC alone. Let's all go crash another party......

EDIT: Word has it MADCOW lost posting provilages on NHQ. How many forums does he have left? It will only be so long before the fool will be banned from all Nerf forums permenantly...

#5896 Wha..? Ff8.

Posted by Ragornocks on 21 June 2003 - 09:29 PM in Homemades

This is kinda old for you NHQ people...

Homemade

Enjoy.

#5863 East Side...West Side...

Posted by Ragornocks on 21 June 2003 - 10:30 AM in General Nerf

[QUOTE]... Ontario, Canada... Where do you want me to click? [QUOTE]

Once again, I show my inability to include everybody...and, once again,I show my inability to quote. Just consider Licthenstein to be "Other". Sorry for all of you Licthenese...or whatever you call yourselves.

#5848 East Side...West Side...

Posted by Ragornocks on 20 June 2003 - 08:34 PM in General Nerf

So, where do y'all Nerf from? Most are NJ, SoCal, or Midwest. Is it VANO or LANO? Or...YANO? Apoc or Armeggendeon? Yeah, this is the same poll from NHQ, for those who have already voted...

#5847 Guess Who?

Posted by Ragornocks on 20 June 2003 - 07:48 PM in Off Topic

Daily consumption of NerfHaven is guaranteed to result in 100% fewer Madcow sightings than the leading competitor.[QUOTE]

Really? Where can I purchase this "NerfHaven? Can sprinkle it around my house to keep the virus away? Will it keep away other n00b p0s3rs?

#5832 Guess Who?

Posted by Ragornocks on 20 June 2003 - 10:22 AM in Off Topic

Ha. This is the new NO. And there's no damn MADCOW.

I'm here, too. I know most of you. Most of you know me. If you don't...I'm one of the friggers over at NHQ. But here....this is a freakin forum with no n00bs, just people who have been Nerfin for a while. And know how to. I'll see y'all around here...somewhere...