Glint's Content

There have been 251 items by Glint (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#226184 Doomsayer Problem

Posted by Glint on 26 April 2009 - 03:09 PM in Modifications

Alright, so I am a tiny step away from compleing my Doomsayer. I just have one small (well, hopefully small) problem.

When I put it together and shoot a dart, the dart comes partway out of the barrel and then just stops. I just can't figure out what it is. Here's what it can't be:
- Can't be rotoation. The turret's rotating perfectly
- Can't be dart fit. if anything, my darts are a bit loose.
- Can't be plunger head seal. I have a great plunger head seal with the E-Tape

The only thing I can think of would be plunger tube to turret seal. But that doesn't make any sense. I have a rubber washer in there that fits perfectly. Before the washer I had an O-Ring that was too thick so it pushed too hard against the turret, so I had sanded down part of the plunger tube. It still didn't work. Then when I put on the rubber washer, the plunger tube moved back and forth. So I built up the end with epoxy putty then sanded it down until the plunger tube length was practically good as new (lengthwise).

So the only thing I can think it would be would be the seal (which doesn't make any sense to me) and the plunger tube may be too long or something (but I don't want to sand down the putty too much and then have it too short again). Can someone pelase help me?

I can post internal pics if needed.

#226046 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by Glint on 26 April 2009 - 08:57 AM in Modifications

Alright boom13, thanks a lot for the help. I remember seeing that recomendation somewhere in the Modifications Directory for BBB's, but didn't really think anything of it. I guess I was being ignorant.

Hopefully this fixes the problem and we can get on to testing ranges and such.

#225634 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by Glint on 24 April 2009 - 10:02 PM in Modifications

Alright, thanks Tantum. I realise that it's not all the camera's fault. In fact, as you pointed out it's barely the camera's fault at all. I'll keep those points in mind next time I need to take pictures. Hopefully they'll turn out better. Thanks for the tips!

#225623 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by Glint on 24 April 2009 - 09:45 PM in Modifications

I leave 3/8" of the original barrel, drill two holes opposite to each other through it, insert piano wire and goop this is to act as a dart stop (my BBB's have a tenancy to eat darts), then I glue a 1/2" to 3/4" CPVC coupler over/to that, done.

That's one thing I didn't do, was create a stopper so it doesn't vaccuum darts or anything. If I ever get another crack inside this thing I'll be adding that just to be safe.

#225618 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by Glint on 24 April 2009 - 09:17 PM in Modifications

Yeah, as yours does, mine came out really clean as well. I have no pics currently, but I have a bulk mods/paintjobs thread post coming up some time soon, so it'll be there. Alextwin007 can attest for its cleanliness.

I'm honestly not entirely sure what mine hits rangewise, but I know it's powerful enough to use a full 12" barrel.

Ah, that's probably why I hadn't remebered seeing anything BBB-wise that you made when Alextwin007 mentioned it. But I can see the similarities in looks the way you described yours.
And I was pretty comfortable going with the foot-long barrel. I hadn't actually read what anyone else was using, but judging by what I knew and had heard about of the air output of BBB's, I thought it could handle a 12''.

#225612 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by Glint on 24 April 2009 - 09:10 PM in Modifications

Nice job Glint, looks really clean. Similar to what Diamond back did to his BBB.

Thanks. Clean is soemthing really close to my heart when it comes to mods. I understand it doesn't have to be clean, but I like it so much better when they are. Means a lot.

Is it just me, or does the barrel look crooked?

Nah, that'd just be the angle of the picture ( see what you mean by the picture). The coupler's perfectly straight on the barrel, and the barrels and find in the coupler. It's probably just the e-tape and that black shadowy part at the end of the barrel that's in the coupler. Really, the barrel's perfect

This actually is kinda similar to what I did. However, there were a few differences.

"Differences"

But visually and essentially, it is pretty similar. I'm interested to see what ranges you get out of it.

Seeing as you did a bit more than me mod-wise, yours'll probably be getting a bit better ranges that this one. I really like the cleanliness of both of them, it makes the BBB look really good and proffesional.

#225587 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by Glint on 24 April 2009 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

Alright, so my friend (hardshot, if anyone knows the name; he's new to the Haven) and I were modding a BBB and realized that we couldn't find a coupler mod in the directory to go by. Me being the person I am, I said screw it, it can't be that hard. So I just took some existing knowledge and mixed it up with some existing mods, and voila! A BBB coupler writeup!

Okay, so starting off I want to make it clear that I'm using ¾ CPVC in this writeup. Or at least it looks that way. Really, I have PETG nested inside the CPVC using electrical tape and some plumbers goop, and the CPVC is there for speed loading and couplers. I've heard this called a bone marrow-style barrel, so that's what I'll refer to it as. If you are using ½, it's the exact same thing except your finished product will look a touch different.

I'll be running through some basic mods here that I collaborated from existing ones, just for the sake of actually knowing what I did.

First off, you want to saw/shave down the existing orange barrel part until it's flush with the big orange part that holds the AR.
Posted Image

Next sand/cut down the inside of the AR ring itself until it's just a ring, with no ridge on one side or anything. The inside should be completely smooth.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now you can take your CPVC coupler and cut it in half (if you want, not necessary. It just makes for a smaller more compact look, and you get two couplers for the price of one). Sand down the side you cut with a Dremel sanding bit until you can eyeball it's fairly straight, then manually sand it until you know it's perfectly straight (shove a piece of CPVC in there and let it rest on the orange barrel part we trimmed down before then take a ruler to it). It is extremely important this side of your coupler is perfectly straight, or else the whole barrel itself winds up crooked, and that's a practically completely useless gun right there.

Here comes the part where my writeup differs a bit from the rest. This might be the way people did this, but I don't exactly know so I'll show you what I did. We'll be getting rid of all the dead space in the barrel/AR area and creating a new, safer place for the the plunger head to hit so your gun can be durable over time.

Stick your AR ring inside the barrel area the way it should go. Now take a piece of PETG (or CPVC might work better, the PETG was a little wobbly but worked nonetheless) lube it all over one end. When I mean all over, I mean go crazy. Get like 5 or more inches of the barrel insanely lubed up, and a bit inside just for safe keeping. Go absolutely nuts without worrying. Once that's done , put that lubed side of the PETG in the barrel area and hold it there with your hand like this:
Posted Image
So that the lubed side of the PETG is all inside the barrel area, and some it protruding out also.

Now completely go to town with hot glue in there. Keep on pouring it all in there until you have a hot glue that's flush with or a bit above (enveloping the top) of the AR ring. Leave the hot glue to dry for a while, as multitudes of hot glue take longer to dry upon themselves. Once it's dry, pull out the PETG barrel. I had a really hard time with this and had to spray some lube on the top of the hot glue plateau and hope it got down in there. After a lot of pushing my PETG finally same out, leaving behind a fairly clean hole down the centre of the hot glue. Just to make it cleaner I took a sanding bit of a Dremel and put it as far as I could down both sides of the hot glue/barrel end so make it perfect.
Here's the final product:
Posted Image
Warning: I had to cut off about 4 inches of the end of my PETG because there was hot glue still stuck to it that I couldn’t get off. So if you're sexually attracted to your PETG or something and don't want to waste like 4 inches of it, find something else to use. Just warning you.

Now all you need to do is add your coupler on the top of the barrel end with all the hotglue in it now. On the end where the old, arrow barrel used to be is where it goes. Epoxy it down, and then spread some Plumbers Goop around the edges where it meets the barrel end. Leave it to dry.

In the meantime do whatever other mods you want/can find. The only other thing I did was reinforce the washer on the end of the plunger rod:
Posted Image
Even though I didn't add a new spring, I just did it to be safe and to keep the gun stable and durable.
Now would also be a good time to make your speedloader and bone marrow barrels.

Once you're all dried up slap 'er all back together and you've got yourself a clean, durable and great working BBB with a higher RoF than most. Simple mods that don't really deserve a post this big, but they have it anyways.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd like to thank boom13 and joeyaglr444 for their BBB mods, and FA24 for his post in joeyaglr444's mod showing a better way to use the hot glue mess. His way of hot gluing a spring in the Doomsayer mod also gave me the idea to sue PETG to keep the hole in the barrel end amid all the hot glue.

Hope everything was clear. Sorry if the pictures were a bit blurry, my camera's not the best. But hopefully my explanations got the point across.

#225304 Sm 1.5k Trigger Reinforcement

Posted by Glint on 23 April 2009 - 04:05 PM in Modifications

Woah, woah, woah, hold on there, partner. Did you:
1) super glue the broken pieces together?
2) use the coat hanger method WITH a liberal amount of epoxy?

I'm fairly certain that will hold. Be sure that the coat hanger has enough space beyond the break. Also, don't use hot glue. It won't work for this.

But if you still can't get it to work, I remember seeing someone recently putting a snap into a new style 1.5k shell because his 1.5k broke. Search around and PM him about the trigger once you find him.

I superglued the pieces together at the snap point, waited for it to dry and then kinda brushed/dabbed some hotglue around the sides of the crack, then built up Epoxy putty around it all, along the side and up on the sides of the trigger and everything. Turns out the Putty was built too high, so it wouldn't pull, the shell wouldn't even come together. I sanded it down a bit, but it still scratched and had a lot of resistance along the shell. After a couple pulls it the Putty just ripped right where it had snapped before (I probably sanded it down too much, and then the extra resistance just finished it)

The coat hanger method works, I found multiple places to put them. The problem was the weakness caused by the already-existing fracture. The coat hangers work well. Thanks.

What I think I'll do is take the part that hold the pin and slides along the ridge in the shell and just attach a key ring to it in some way. It's a large piece. The only part that's really missing if I do that it the actual trigger that sticks out of the shell (a bit more off

#225302 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by Glint on 23 April 2009 - 03:50 PM in Nerf Wars

RoF is for sissies.
That's right, i said it, bring it on (crooked).

Don't mean to start an argument, but many people would say that RoF is what nerfing itself should be based upon. Not camping behind some trees and "Sn1pz0rsin" people with you "Sn1pz0rs R1f73" (not attacking anyone in particular, just giving examples). In my opinion, RoF should be the heart of nerf.

But anyways, I might want to pick up a stock AT2K or a set of AT2K internals off of someone at the war if I have some extra cash by then. PM me if you're willing to sell one of the two.

#225176 Sm 1.5k Trigger Reinforcement

Posted by Glint on 22 April 2009 - 09:39 PM in Modifications

They are getting there. They still fetch $25-$30 stock.

Ah, alright. Cool.

Well I just put a few pieces of coat hanger wire onto some places on the trigger and tried putting it all back together. Turns out I built the Epoxy Putty too high. After I sanded it down a bit, it was still a bit scratchy against the shell, but it worked nontheless. After a few trigger pulls at like 1 or 2 pumps the trigger fractured through the epoxy putty and the hot glue along the same line as before.

Dang. Turns out I'll go hunting for a replacement. Thanks for the help anyways.
The thread can die now.

#225157 Sm 1.5k Trigger Reinforcement

Posted by Glint on 22 April 2009 - 08:36 PM in Modifications

You shouldn't take it above 4 pumps. imaseoulman and OMC can attest to that. I know some people say you can take any nerf part to 70 psi, but it really just depends on the blaster. Some guns can take it, others can't. It's not worth the risk for something as rare as a 1.5K.

Alright, thanks for the advice. I'll tell my friend that when I return it to him.
A bit off topic, but is an SM 1.5k really "that" rare?

#225153 Sm 1.5k Trigger Reinforcement

Posted by Glint on 22 April 2009 - 08:28 PM in Modifications

I might be able to find some good places on the trigger to put something like that in place, thanks.

I told him 5 pumps max. I took it up to 6 and 6 and a bit testing it, so it had the capability to go farther, but I didn't want him hurting anyone too bad, or the gun itself (too late now). Maybe.

It was a really tough trigger pull at 5, so it was understandable that the trigger broke. It's mostly my fault, and I'm trying to make up for my mistake now as best as possible.

#225042 Diplomat Update

Posted by Glint on 22 April 2009 - 04:39 PM in Modifications

Well i cant get feedback there can i?

It doesn't matter if you can get feedback or not. This gun doesn't deserve it's own thread. Some normal mods and a sharpie paint job. Great... goes in the Mods/PJ thread, unelss you've done somehting new we've never seen before to it. You got all the feedback you needed on the previous illegal thread you posted about this. Give it up.

#225033 Sm 1.5k Trigger Reinforcement

Posted by Glint on 22 April 2009 - 04:23 PM in Modifications

I recently modded a SM 1.5k (new style) for a friend and was quite proud of it. After I closed it back up my mind was nagging me to do some reinforcement, because I've heard that because of increased air pressure of plugging a pump there's way more pressure on the trigger. Regretfully, I ignored it and presented my friend with a shiny SM 1.5k which he hadn't used in months, if not years.

He gave it back to me a few days later with a snapped trigger. Luckily for me, the trigger snapped right above where the actual trigger part (where your finger rests), not up where it pulls the air tank pin. After super gluing the sides together, dabbing some hot glue on there and then spreading Epoxy Putty around on top, it's pretty sturdy.

My only question now is, how can I reinforce up where the pin is so it doesn't snap again? I know cxwq did something here. but I don't really understand what. Has anyone done any reinforcement to theirs?

#224874 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by Glint on 21 April 2009 - 07:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright, I'm pumped for this.

Now all I need to do is finish up my Doomsayer.

#224860 General Blow Gun Stuff

Posted by Glint on 21 April 2009 - 07:37 PM in Homemades

You're making the design of a blowgun completely ridiculous.

For one, you stated that it's 40 inches long. Personally, I wouldn't really call a 3 foot long barrel

blowgun is light, compact, versatile

now, would you?

Second off, you said you used PVC. Since it's a blowgun, and a blowgun is really just a barrel and you stick a dart down it then blow. SO if you really wanted to keep you oh-so-godly blowgun "design" a secret (which was pointless in the first place) then you wouldn't have told us the barrel material, because if someone really wanted to rip you off so badly, they could just go out and buy some PVS that fits stefans (because stefans are better than stock micros) and cut it to three feet. There ya go, a blowgun. Not that tough.

And don't try selling them. Absolutely preposterous idea.

#222281 My Brute

Posted by Glint on 07 April 2009 - 08:23 PM in Off Topic

Man, my guy sucks. 62 HP at level 4 with 5 speed, 4 agility and 2 strength. Has a dog, a spear and a knife.
Friends that I send the link to beat me at Level 1... it's pitiful.

FA_24, joined under Glint Zerker.

Awesome clan name by the way.

#222248 Doomsayer Questions

Posted by Glint on 07 April 2009 - 06:35 PM in Modifications

Alright, so I superglued the larger O-Ring onto the lip and got my RFSG back together. At first the plunger rod wasn't going back in straight, but I think I fixed that.

Now the turret isn't rotationg when I pull the handle back. I'm pretty sure it's because of the extension the O-Ring makes to the plunger tube, making it too tight against the turret, because I can hear the rotation arm clicking back in and out, but the turret doesn't rotate.

Any way to fix this? Also my plunger rod may not be straight, but I think it might be. When I put the front in first, the back wouldn't go fully in.

Did anyone else have this problem? Should I Lube the O-Ring?

Nevermind, fixed it. I just sanded down the back of the plunger tube a tiny little bit so it would fit in front of the pieces in the shell that keep it in place. It can go backwards a bit now, making the seal move back from the turret, so I'll probably just dab some superglue or epoxy in the teeny gap between the tube and the plastic walls in the shell once I'm all done.

#222231 My Brute

Posted by Glint on 07 April 2009 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

Weird thing is I stumbled upon this 2 days ago... before you posted this.

My Brute

#222224 Doomsayer Questions

Posted by Glint on 07 April 2009 - 05:02 PM in Modifications

Alright, so since this topic is already open I decided -instead of making a new one- just to ask here.

So I've been trying to get an O-Ring onto the plunger lip but it's not working. Here's what I'm working with:

Posted Image

The bigger one:
Posted Image
When I put the one on the right on (the bigger one), it fits over almost perfect without any streaching or anything, but it falls off when turned over or any movement makes it shift. SO it's a bit too big, but by like less than a hair. It's practically perfect:

Then the other one doesn't fit on at all:
Posted Image

The smaller one doesn't fit on, and I've been trying to streach it over the lip and it's not really working.

So my question is, should I use the bigger one and just use a tiny little dab of superglue or something to keep it in place, or should I try and fit the smaller one over the lip?

What I want to know is how an O-Ring can manage to stay on a ridge/lip this tiny:

Posted Image

#222001 Massacre 3

Posted by Glint on 06 April 2009 - 03:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow. Just wow. Makes me want to do it all over again, battle scars and sores the next day and all.

I was laughing pretty darn hard at the one part when you just barely see my throw myself downwards for a slide kill at the bottom of the screen. I forget that one, but it looked pretty silly caught on camera at that angle.

Great video(s). I'll probably watch them all another good 5 times or so just to soak it all back in. Can't wait for the 4th and final.

#221860 The Mauler

Posted by Glint on 05 April 2009 - 06:47 PM in Modifications

Wow, great job as usual dizzy. I especially love the paint job (once again).

But when is Widget gonna be back? Hector unnerves me...

#221625 A New Kind Of Stefan

Posted by Glint on 04 April 2009 - 07:37 PM in Homemades

Alright, so I had a couple of broken stefans laying around (hot glue domes partially ripped, so I tore them fully off), so I decided to actually do something with them.
Then I saw the head of a badmintion birdie sitting there.

Yeah, you're probably thinking "Oh no..."
Oh yes.

Posted Image

So since the birdie head had a practically perfect 1/2 inch little circle in the middle of it (where the actual body of the birdie attaches to the head), so cut that down a little bit so it was a small little crater in the middle of the birdie head. Then I took an extra weight I had laying around, put it in the already-formed dent in the end of the foam, then took my hot glue gun and put some glue in the bottom of the dent of the birdie head and around the walls of the dent and shoved the stefan in there (gently of course). Then I put some glue around where the part of the foam met the birdie head. Now I have this.

I was debating wether or not to put the weight back in or just have the birdie head act as the weight, but after some each-object-in-one-hand weight guesses, the birdie head just seemed too light. SO I threw the weight in there.

Now I have basically a completely pintless stefan which looks absolutely retarded. And I would laugh my freaking face off if it got better ranges than a normal non-ramrodded stefan.

#221528 Massacre 3

Posted by Glint on 04 April 2009 - 08:38 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow, brings back all the good times! Can't believe that CNP shooting BoneRiot in the foot was actually caught cleanly on camera! Awesome!

Only one of my slides was on camera though, and it was one on Chuckles. I don't remember if i actually got him or not, but I defiantely got shot because I sit there defeated on the ground afterwards. There's a picture of me like kneeeling on the floor, and I think that's after I slid and shot someone and I'm ready to jump up and bolt back. I know for a fact that once, and only once I managed to actually not get shot doing a slide kill, and ran back behind a barricade after I shot someone (think it was one against FA24). I really hope that's on camera.

But really, how much footage do you have?! 4 parts!? Sweet!

#221453 Automated Foam Cutter - New Pics/vid

Posted by Glint on 03 April 2009 - 05:23 PM in Darts and Barrels

Oooh mystery switch, what does thaat do?!

But really, that's a cool addition. What did you have to do before, sit there counting? Or did you know how many blanks/minute or whatever it made and time it right?

#221244 New Longshot Spring

Posted by Glint on 02 April 2009 - 03:41 PM in Modifications

I have the new black spring, and this thing is fucking beastly with an AR-15 spring under it.

Practically anything's beastly with an AR-15 spring under it. And this spring's weaker than the original, so think about stronger LS spring + AR-15 spring. Even better.

But this really makes me sad. But also happy at the same time that I have a silver spring.

#220896 I Have A Question.

Posted by Glint on 31 March 2009 - 03:22 PM in Modifications

Maybe You Should Try The Modifications Directory Next Time. Here's Something I Found:

Look Next Time

And Have You Noticed What A Pain It Is To Hit The Shift Button Every First Letter Of A Word? I Sure Have With This Post.

It's so much freaking easier not doing that. And you don't look like a retard either.

#220705 Massacre 3

Posted by Glint on 30 March 2009 - 03:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Really? Ah whatever, I don't keep track of all the music FA24 uses (not saying you do). I just thought it would be fairly suitable.

#220703 Massacre 3

Posted by Glint on 30 March 2009 - 03:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Separation Instrumental by As I Lay Dying.

Not that intense, but I thought it could be used for an intro or a quiet part or something. Not that long either.

Also, I can't stop laughing at Crooked's face in that group shot. Awesome.

#220582 Successful Rear-loading Maverick.

Posted by Glint on 29 March 2009 - 08:46 PM in Modifications

SGM: I'm not trying to rip you down or carry out an argument here. I respect and appreciate the work you do and you're very talented, but I just personally don't see the point of a rear-loading Mav. I respect that you worked hard and figured out a way to accomplish something that has been tried for a long time now. I would have said the same thing if anyone else had made it. Sorry if I came across harsh or acting like you didn't do anything great; because you did.

So... good work. Let's take it to PMs if we need to add anything more.

#220558 Successful Rear-loading Maverick.

Posted by Glint on 29 March 2009 - 07:44 PM in Modifications

Buuuuuuut, the barrels in any given maverick usually won't be long enough for this to be much better than loading from the front of the barrels.

Exactly what I was thinking to SGM's reply CS. Ramrodding doesn't really do anything with Mavs...

So again, I don't really see the point. But whatever, good thinking and even better work. I respect that you actually pulled it off.

#220542 Guru Mk. iii

Posted by Glint on 29 March 2009 - 06:56 PM in Homemades

I feel unqualified to comment on this gun... An overwhelming sense of mortality envelopes my soul whenver I simply glance at this thread.

But I actually did love the way you explained all the materials. Musta taken a lot of thought... err... work to gather all those rare objects to form into a god.

#220539 Successful Rear-loading Maverick.

Posted by Glint on 29 March 2009 - 06:46 PM in Modifications

Meh. Personally, I don't really see the point. The Mav is small enough to not really be a bother to front load, and this doesn't allow any more acess to more barrels (even with the roulette mod you have to spin the turret to front load all the barrels).

But this has been attempted to be accomplish many, many times, so I applaud you that you actually pulled it off. Good work.

What are your ranges? I'm expecting it increases ranges...

#220168 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by Glint on 27 March 2009 - 03:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Oooh... the 9th may or may not work. I may have something pretty big in the way that day that can't be avoided, but it might be blown off because of circumstances. So if it's the 9th I'll have to wait and actually confirm when I know for sure.

The 2nd worked great for me... But the 9th might work... maybe.

#220125 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by Glint on 27 March 2009 - 09:12 AM in Nerf Wars

Ah! In that case I'll most likely be able to make it.

Frankly, I'm gonna have to agree with your desicion to change it. It was too short a time from Massacre 3, and a lot of people were rushing to pull things together. This gives people a bit of breathing room to work on things or get things set up to go.

Also, this'll give me time to work on my RFS!

#220123 Your Worst Nerf Related Injury

Posted by Glint on 27 March 2009 - 08:58 AM in General Nerf

War-related for me isn't that bad. My worst is practically melting/scapring all the skin off my left kneww from sliding around so much at Massacre 3.

As for modding it would either be when I was holding my Recon still with my left and and using a flathead screwdriver to pry of hot glue when the hotglue came loose, flew up and the screwdriver kept going and left a massive, long gash in me left thumb.
Or it would be attempting to compress a DTB spring and having it pop out at me and slice open a huge cut on my right thumb.

My poor thumbs they take such a beating :P

#219998 I Give You The Minifinder

Posted by Glint on 26 March 2009 - 06:30 PM in Modifications

I'm not saying you're like a freak with small hands or anything... im just saying that you've got pretty darn small hands and it's weird for me for hands to be that small. I guess I'm just not used to it.

#219993 I Give You The Minifinder

Posted by Glint on 26 March 2009 - 06:18 PM in Modifications

Dude... If i really squeeze my hand tight my pinkie can fit into that third little groove (on right below the trigger and then two underneath that) on the handle... I can't even freaking imagine how small your hands are.

But anyways, this is really just normal mod apart from curring down the handle and adding a keyring (which i don't really understand... tha'd only take off like maybe an inch or space and the arm still stick out of your pocket anyways, wouldnt it?). Good job anyways.

#219758 Frostbite

Posted by Glint on 25 March 2009 - 07:29 AM in Modifications

Ranges? :P

But all joking aside, that is one awesome paintjob. And I just hafta say, your Mod writeups are by far the funnest to read out of anything. The sketches and the non-computer-text explanations make it fairly easy to understand for those who don't really get all the air connections and how it works and stuff just yet.

Really great work. Freaking awesome paintjob too (I think I already said that... whatever, it is!)!

#219427 Ertl Rapid Fire Shotgun

Posted by Glint on 23 March 2009 - 03:23 PM in General Nerf

I've been sniffing around to get my hands on an ERTL Rapid Fire Shotgun, but it seems no stores around me sell them. I've found a couple avaliable options online, but I dont know if they're too expensive in comparison to the store-bought ones.

I've heard they're sold in Bass Pro Shops, and I'll be passing one of them on a small little trip I'm going on in a couple weeks, so I'm wondering if it's more worth waiting and buying it in-store (and maybe risking they don't have it), or ordering it online and paying a little extra money.

So what prices can they be found at in-stores?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I figured this was the most logical place to put it.