munson20's Content

There have been 166 items by munson20 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#93111 Another Nite Finder Color Change

Posted by munson20 on 27 October 2006 - 07:12 PM in General Nerf

I actually really like the Nitefinder, Maverick, and Firefly. In person, they look so... ELECTRIC. I dont know about you, but I am picking up me one of them Firefly's!!!

Is the Firefly's box going to be those colored guns on the front, or the same as the old one, but with a different inside gun?

I think you could try switching the new maverick stuff, like the slide, and the loading chamber, and put it on the old one. That would be cool. Black, on blue, on silver, with some orange.

#92654 Stefan...?

Posted by munson20 on 22 October 2006 - 08:17 PM in Modifications

A stefan is a homeade dart.

#92070 Usb Missile Launcher

Posted by munson20 on 17 October 2006 - 08:53 AM in General Nerf

I think I will get one because in where we nerf, my basement, is very small. We also play with all thed lights off so it wouldnt be visible. This reminds me of like a computer gun from a videogame that you plant somewhere. Is the rotations with the remote control fast?

#91171 Clip Magazine

Posted by munson20 on 03 October 2006 - 07:50 PM in Homemades

Hey, maybe you have something there! Try it yourself instead of asking others. You could develop something great!

To answere the question, other materials are expensive, so they use balsa. It is maluable and can do the job. The next step up would be a gel deoderant container. The next step up which you are looking for is probably plexyglass constructed into a clip. This would be sort of dificult, but possible. Good luck!

#90890 Homemade Wars

Posted by munson20 on 30 September 2006 - 02:43 PM in Homemades

hey 3DBBQ, what ranges do you get on your homeade pump guns? Do you mod the guns you don't make?

#90827 Magstrike Video

Posted by munson20 on 29 September 2006 - 06:25 PM in General Nerf

So I was watching cartoon network, and a nerf magstrike commercial came on. I was so surprised because the video isn't even in the site. Try to watch kid chanels and maybe you'll see one.

#90655 Lightning Blitz Gone Wrong

Posted by munson20 on 27 September 2006 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

Hey, I got a lightning blitz a while ago, and I just got around to modding it. I plugged all the airways so that only one dart shoots and I plugged the pump. But when I closed it, there was a leak when I pumped. Is this just the seal is bad or is it what I did?

#90542 Video: Decatur Area Nerf-out

Posted by munson20 on 26 September 2006 - 05:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Was boltsniper there? I was wondering because there were like 5 FAR's. Or did you guys make them?

#90427 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 10:16 PM in Modifications

carrying around a pencil isn't too much trouble general.

#90418 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:48 PM in Modifications

Nice mod, the only bad part is the barrel is not removeable, so you've got to ram rod it, and you can't switch barrels around.

It is 2 barrels in 1, micro and rocket. Ramroding is easier than breech loading in my point of view.

#90417 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:46 PM in General Nerf

No thats not what I said.

1.) I said we should compile real myths to post on the site and have them do a skit on them.

2.) For all of you who think it is a bad Idea, especially you general cole, why not try it? You all are like arguing not to do it. Are you saying that you wouldn't want to see it? I don't see why you take the time of day to argue why not.

Why wouldn't you wan't to see the mythbusters build a nerf gun?

#90412 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:37 PM in Modifications

General cole, filling it with foam wold be ok, but most likely not removeable. A while ago, I posted about foam. I used GREAT STUFF on my crossbow, and it was fine, but stick with nunchucks and foam for the titan. It is all removable except the brass barrell.

#90408 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:32 PM in General Nerf

I think we should compile a few myths that you actually have heard of, and atleast try and post a few of them on the mythbusters fan site. You may not see it possible or even plausible (Haha) but we should atleast try and get it on the show. Like I said before, we could watch adam and jamie have a competition to build the most powerful nerf gun. They have so many resources, they could build a great gun!

#90400 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:19 PM in Homemades

puggy, I was looking at a picture, and it looked like there was two places to put things,like tubes.

Posted Image

Also, I don't really understand sprinkler valves. I know they are electric, but how do you open and close it-is there a button?? Can you regulate the time of openeing and closing? Please someone explain how they work!

#90382 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:44 PM in Modifications

Funny Uncle, I've been in a bad streak. This is my breakout!

#90377 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

Yeah,its more a gold color. If brass fits snug, and it fits inside the orange part, than they are fine! I got them at nickel city- they costed 1000 tokens-totally worth it.

#90375 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:13 PM in Modifications

I just got a Big Bad Titan, and I did a similar mod to Ompa, but a bit different.

First, you need to get 17/32 brass for it to shoot micros. Once you have this, take the rocket barrell exstension off from the titan. You need to cut the grill on this off. Smooth it out, then put it to the side. Now, you see the second grill in the orange nub coming out of the gun. Drill a hole in this to make a hole for the brass. now, cut your brass. You need it just long enough for it to go from the orange nub, to the end of the orange barell. Glue that onto the nub. I put it inside it an inch agains the wall, but you don't have to. Glue it with epoxy because it will hold better. To keep the barrell straight, screw the orange barrell extesnion on while glueing. This will help you hold the barrell in the right place while glueing and it will make a mold for the glue so that you can remove and screw on the barrell.

here is a picture after the glueing.
Posted Image

Once the glueing is done, you need to get some foam that fits in the orange barrell nicely with a hole in the middle where the brass can go. I used the foam on some nunchucks I had because it was a perfect fit. It should look like this on the brass.
Posted Image

Now, take the foam off, and cut it so that it goes from the white screw on part in the barrell to the end. The brass should extend out a bit farther so darts don't get caught in the foam. The purpose of the foam is to secure the brass in place. You can use the foam to keep the crass straight while glueing. screw the orange barrell on, and then put the foam in that over the brass.
You are now done, it should look like this.
Posted Image

Posted Image

I also plugged the pump air restrictors, so it takes many more pumps.

If you have any comments, concerns, suggestions, feel free to say! Please,comment!

#90370 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 07:48 PM in Homemades

I was wondering, do sprinkler valves have places where you could hook up co2 adapters or something like that? If so, is there a link? Thanks

PINEY EDIT: I'm throwing this to homemades.

#90361 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 06:24 PM in General Nerf

Its funny buttland, you only hate me to be liked among the others, excpet you agree with my idea of nerf on mythbusters.

WE ARE DONE IN THIS TOPIC!!!!

#90358 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 06:17 PM in General Nerf

I don't come here to make friends and be cool among you guys, I come here to get Nerf advice. Im not going to stop posting, and even if you guys don't respect me, I expect you to atleast be cool about it and just focus on what the question about nerf is. Sorry for making you guys hate my guts so much.

No one else post here because we have obviously gotten off the point of the topic. This topic is done!

#90355 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 05:32 PM in General Nerf

Everyone on this site except a given few are assholes. You all must feel so empowered to bully someone on an online forum! Just because your life revolves around nerf guns and I mine doesn't does not mean you need to make fun of my posts.

I was just trying to post an idea I had that no one has posted about before. If you are just going to degrate it, than don't take the time to post in my topic.

#90348 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 04:34 PM in General Nerf

I was thinking that they would find out, I was just wondering who thinks that would be a reasonable idea. I was just suggesting somehting.

-Think about it, two geniuses making all metal amazing nerf guns! SWEET!!!

#90343 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 03:18 PM in General Nerf

Hello, I love the show Mythbusters, anyone else? Well, I was thinking that if we all posted a myth about a nerf gun so powerfull it stopped a heart or something like that on their fansite, then they would do it on the show. Whoever watches it, you know that they would have like a contest to make the best gun and probably have a waron the show! I think it woould be great because we could see some very smart inventors making nerf guns from scratch! anyone agree? I think we should make a myth to get it on the show!

#90339 Jac Pac Portable C02

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 03:13 PM in General Nerf

Thats a really cool idea. Many have suggested this but you actually have a specific item to use. Ive always wanted to do something like this but havent had time, money, or care.

I have a few questions and suggestions, what are you going to hook it up to, a homeade gun or an actuall nerf gun? I think you should hook it up to a homeade one, using a sprinkler valve system to release to air and a pvc body. If you have good pvc skills, you could really make a nice hand gun or fully auto gun! Good luck!

#89723 Paint Jobs

Posted by munson20 on 14 September 2006 - 09:24 PM in Modifications

I agreed with him saying it was legitimate, but he was critisizing in the first part. Nitewalker, I dont go to NHQ, one nerf site is enough. This isn't your place to critisize me. Also, I agreed when I said someone hasn't posted like this in a while. I still think it is a good post. B)

#89712 Paint Jobs

Posted by munson20 on 14 September 2006 - 06:14 PM in Modifications

There has been a mod thread which has paint jobs, however, it doens't show up on the most recent board, so most people wouldn't post new paint jobs if he posted in the thread saying they should. There you are again critisizing people. I think it is a great post for your first time. Someone hasn't done a thread like this in a while.

I sold some painted Nitefinders a while back that were silver and black. I made some dough!!! Well Ill get pictures up soon...

#89562 Recent Topic Section And Mod/homeade Update

Posted by munson20 on 11 September 2006 - 10:25 PM in General Nerf

This should be under site feedback.

If you want mods go here. http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7150

By the way, it does change the order. This thread/post was at the top of my "view new posts" section.

I know forsaken, but I mean under the actual link. Whatever though, if it is pointless, then so be it.

And flaming, I didn't know that, thank you, I didn't know that, but Ill try it. You like the format now? I just absolutely hate it! (sort of kidding)- Thanks, Munson20

#89556 Recent Topic Section And Mod/homeade Update

Posted by munson20 on 11 September 2006 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

The recent topic section has been like this for a while, it just adds whatever is newest and doesnt change order. I like it when the topic which had the most recent post would go to the top of the order. If you don't understand what I am saying, I understand because it is hard to explain, but if you understand, please say, so whe can have it changed.

Also, in the modification and Homeade section, we haven't added new ones in a while even though many more mods and homeades have come out. I think we should update both! (Ex.- Modification doesn't have the longshot, or even some other good guns, and Homeades doesn't have the SCAR.)

#89547 Longhot Front Gun Mod

Posted by munson20 on 11 September 2006 - 08:19 PM in Modifications

squigs, now your picking on someone by calling me a douche! Do you know what that is? Everyone stop picking on eachother! If you don't have something appreciatable to say about this topic, don't say it.

#89535 Longhot Front Gun Mod

Posted by munson20 on 11 September 2006 - 06:26 PM in Modifications

I agree with Hokiefan, Nerfmonkey, chill man. Maverick x is new so give him a break. He probably is very new and unexperienced to modding. Maverick x, dont listen to guys like Nerfmonkey, hes just likes to pick on people on internet forums. Hey, just get some nitefinders and practice, then move on.

#89398 Is It Possible?

Posted by munson20 on 09 September 2006 - 02:57 PM in Modifications

Please dont always mention when your searched or not. I hate it when newbs do this! If you seareched you searched, but don't tell us! It obviously means you've gotten flamed before for being stupid. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean, but I am just saying what is on my mind.

About the crossfire, You probably can. My friend had a crossfire, but he didn't do a mod to it, only opened it up and saw the insides. With the proper cutting, im sure you can.

#89397 We Need A Longshot Write-up

Posted by munson20 on 09 September 2006 - 02:52 PM in Modifications

I think he means a writeup un the modding section. I Also agree that there are no new mod writeups in this section. I know there is a mod directory, but most dont know how to find it.

#88429 Six Flags Bazooka Rocket Launcher Xxl

Posted by munson20 on 27 August 2006 - 05:04 PM in General Nerf

My friend went to a KB Toys in the Gurnee Mall in Illinois, and he got me a Six flags bazooka rocket launcher XXL for 24.99! I had this gun once and it broke, but now I have it again! I am so excited! Are there any mods on this gun?

#87588 Nerf War Tips

Posted by munson20 on 15 August 2006 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

NerfMonkey, you can shove it. Dont get so worked up over a comment. It doesn't matter about the posts, but even then it isn't his place to tell others what not to do on the site. He obviously doesn't have much experience seeing that he joined a few weeks ago. Pick your battles NerfMonkey.

#87540 Electronics + Nerf

Posted by munson20 on 15 August 2006 - 02:28 PM in General Nerf

You can easily make a nerf gun using the same idea as a AEG airsoft gun or Tokyo Marui airsoft gun. If you got a strong enough motor, you could hook it up to a piston and make a great electric nerf gun. This is what nerf should try some day.

#87537 Nerf War Tips

Posted by munson20 on 15 August 2006 - 02:23 PM in General Nerf

Wow. I've seen you post a lot in the last few days, and all of your topics have been, dare I say......Noob-ish?!?! You're new, so we should be somewhat understanding. But seriously penguin, research your topics, and read the code of conduct where it says "Don't post unless you have something to say." I know I'm not an administrator, and its not my place to get on your case, but it does bother me to be scanning through new posts and end up wasting my precious spare time checking out a ridiculous post. Just use the search engine, thats what its there for.

Steveep, you are no more a veteran then him, he has more posts than you. I really do not think it is your place to critisize. Its OK penguin, just think before you post.

I like playing in the dark. My basement has no windows so we make it pitch black and have 2 sides. For that, you dont need powerful guns because it is a 20 ft by 50 ft basement. It is still really fun. You need great stealth techniques and you haveto be very quiet. It is great!

#86414 Favorite Music Style -poll-

Posted by munson20 on 03 August 2006 - 01:09 PM in Off Topic

I voted classical. I love John Williams and mozart, even a little charles munch

#86139 Longshot Assembly

Posted by munson20 on 30 July 2006 - 11:19 PM in Modifications

I did cartoons mod to the longshot and now I dont know how to put it back together. I have just about everything except the "ready, red" thing. It is the thing that tells u when it is ready to shoot. I dont know where that thing goes or where the thing that turns it goes. Also, where do the silver screws go? please give pics with detailed explanations... thanks!!!

#86034 Next Line Of Guns

Posted by munson20 on 29 July 2006 - 10:36 PM in General Nerf

Here is my gun Idea... Notice it is like the front of the longshot, but clip fed!

Posted Image

Here is the inner part... It is complicated so bare with me.

Posted Image

Ompa, I am just talking theoretically... no need to shut it down. Trust me, I have heard many times in my day that they just make them for kids. I think they would make more business because nerf wouldn't be looked like a totally kiddish toy, but for 12 and 13 year olds too. That is what they are doing with the longshot and magstrike... making their guns more grown up.

#86030 Next Line Of Guns

Posted by munson20 on 29 July 2006 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

I really wish Nerf would just make a 50 foot ranged gun. If only they make a huge cylinder to make the gun powerful! If they did this, Nerf would no longer be a pathetic toy, it would be a lifestyle!!! Kidding about the lifestyle.