munson20's Content

There have been 166 items by munson20 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#85979 Next Line Of Guns

Posted by munson20 on 29 July 2006 - 01:20 AM in General Nerf

This post is mainly to give ideas for guns we wan't next time and what we think Nerf will come out with next. I know the '06 blasters just came out, but that isn't a reason not to brainstorm what is next! Please give explanations of a gun you would like to see come out or what you think they will come out with.

-I will start it off...

I think they should make a clip fed gun, which is small and like a pistol-like the size of the gun on the front of the longshot. It should be like that gun but with a clip. It would be so easy to shoot! Also I think they will come out with a new N-strike pistol. I also think it will have a clip... I have noticed Nerf is starting to do everything with clips, it is their destiny...

Now, Beginnnnnnnn.....

#85978 Longshot In My Possession

Posted by munson20 on 29 July 2006 - 01:13 AM in General Nerf

I just got the longshot!! I like it a lot. Unlike all other nerf guns, it doesn't have a very cheap, breakable feeling!!! Instead of painted on everything onto one shell, this gun has different parts. I like the feel a lot also to the gun. It is pretty heavy yet comfortable... I love it. The only bad part of the gun is the ranges, but that isn't why I got it. I am more of a collecting less intense nerfer, rather than hard core modding and playing. Bottom line is this gun will do great. It is absolutely perfect for kids!!!

#85887 Do You Remember?

Posted by munson20 on 27 July 2006 - 05:54 PM in General Nerf

Heres the story... It all started when I got the green secret shot for my 9th birthday. I loved it (I still have it in mint condition), and ever since, for christmas, I have constantly getting one or two. I just started getting into Nerf Religously like a year ago.

#85877 Longshot In My Possession

Posted by munson20 on 27 July 2006 - 02:38 PM in General Nerf

I just want to know the ranges of a standard Longshot with a standard dart!!! Please take the time to get these to everyone!!!

#85834 Magstrike On Nerf

Posted by munson20 on 26 July 2006 - 10:46 PM in General Nerf

I was looking on Nerf.com, and they have the Magstrike on it to buy! This shows that it is probably going to come out faster than the longshot. Even though the longshot is out in NWERK (New York), I still think the Mag will be out earlier. Hima Bliven Deusth MCnaven Onz Des Nostinv Marxver Beaschg Gempzve Deusth
Le Monz!!!!! Pardon My Fugnarvigati

#85795 Longshot In My Possession

Posted by munson20 on 26 July 2006 - 04:34 PM in General Nerf

What is the scope like? Is it removeable? Is it glass? DOes it help? Also what are the ranges on that gun? Is it heavy?

#85672 Online Source For The Long Shot

Posted by munson20 on 24 July 2006 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

I bought it a minute ago. I know it is a lot, but i have been waiting for it for a while, and it costed about the same price in all as the magstrike! Critisize all you want, but I am very excited for it!!!

#85606 Longshot Is At Super Target

Posted by munson20 on 24 July 2006 - 12:41 AM in General Nerf

I could maybe believe the longshot and magstrike thing, but not the titan separate thing! NO WAY!!! WHy would he lie though???

#85557 Co2 Powered Gun

Posted by munson20 on 23 July 2006 - 04:00 PM in Homemades

what is your feeding system? Is it a clip or just load one by one? One by One would defeat the purpose of the c02 system! What kindof bb gun? How did you make a nerf gun out of a broken bb gun? there are flaws in your post!

#85523 Yet Another Longshot Topic

Posted by munson20 on 22 July 2006 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

Not a pointless topic, I think it is a good discussion about when it is going to come out! It looks very cool in the pictures, don't you all think so? I was more excited for the longshot than the magstrike becuase I just got a magstrike, and I expected more than what I got! I think the Longshot will be easily moddable! What do you think?

#85361 '06 Blasters Mod Ideas

Posted by munson20 on 19 July 2006 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

Hello, as we are all very excited for the new blasters, we need to start brainstorming for apparent mods on the longshot and magstrike! For this topic, come up with ideas for mods that you think may be possible, and state them. Do not criticize because we cannot be sure about anything and we dont have the guns. Be nice!!!

#85234 06' Blasters Situation

Posted by munson20 on 17 July 2006 - 10:05 PM in General Nerf

When will the longshot come out? Will it be soon, like a week, or like a month? I would think soon because it is in the back of stores already.

#85227 06' Blasters Situation

Posted by munson20 on 17 July 2006 - 02:14 PM in General Nerf

Hello, this is my first post in a while, so bare with me. I am a little confused on the situation of the new guns, the magstrike and and the longshot cs-6. In this topic, I would like you to state the availability and release dates of each gun. Are they in stores, how much, and if not, when will they be released?

#80500 Cubs Make Me So Depressed

Posted by munson20 on 20 April 2006 - 09:12 PM in Off Topic

First of all, Black Wrath, this is an off-topic section, so why are you degrating it? He put something not about Nerf in the off-topic section! I don't really see why that needs a flame...

Also, you commented on how they are bad and you don't care. That is very telling of how all you care about in life is Nerf, and frankly, that is pathetic, yet so sad. You take advantage of people on the internet so you can feel good and big, am I right? Thats probably the only thing from keeping you from killing yourself.

I like the Cubs, so unless you have facts to prove your views, then don't post.

#79661 Atomizer

Posted by munson20 on 11 April 2006 - 10:44 PM in General Nerf

No, not that!!! I got the name wrong, it is called the cyclotron! I just saw it on ebay and I don't see why no one around here likes it???

#79659 Atomizer

Posted by munson20 on 11 April 2006 - 10:33 PM in General Nerf

When I looked on the box of my at2k, I saw a strange gun called the atomizer. It was very large and it had a motor in it which made it shoot. The color scheme was silver and blue. I couldn't get any pictures of it but I am still looking... Why doesn't anyone talk about this gun? I have never even heard of it until I looked on the box and it comes as a real shock to hear nothing about it!!!

P.S. - I'm not talking about the pump ball shooter that is orange!!!-the reactor or something weird...

#79631 Buzz Bee New Guns!

Posted by munson20 on 11 April 2006 - 08:01 PM in General Nerf

Where can you get these guns? Online or what? I have searched every where but can't find anyhting.

#79379 At2k Barrel Relocation

Posted by munson20 on 09 April 2006 - 10:41 PM in Modifications

I just got an at2k and I love it! It gets around 120, actually, with 8-9 pumps, and it is my main weapon. The only thing is, I can't find a sure way to keep my barrel straight. Right now, it is glued to the shell of the gun, but I won't another way!!!

-Nice job petrie! I like it!

#79234 Any Other Pistol Finatics

Posted by munson20 on 08 April 2006 - 11:39 PM in General Nerf

The only way a grip fed clip pistol would work would be if it had little disposable compressed air shells behind each dart, to propell it. Speaking of compressed shells, they should have large clips, where before the game, you use an intense compressor, Nerf company Made, to pump it up. This would be amazing because no pumping in the game, only changing the clips. Does anyone agree, I think it would be amazing.

#79158 At2k Mod Problems!

Posted by munson20 on 08 April 2006 - 02:47 PM in Modifications

Ok, I just got a new AT2K from Khols for 10 dollars, and after opening it up, and using it for about 20-30 shots, the metal rod that release the air won't keep the air inside it. It leeks! Has this happened to anyone and is it a hopeless problem or has it been fixed? Please help me!!!

#79082 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 10:43 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know the Nerf company's guys name? If so, maybe we can ask him a few questions!

#79070 Clan Directory

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 09:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I have a 3 person clan in Chicago! Were not known or anyhting like other clans, but we are clan. murakumo32, Where do you live in Chicago or near it? I live near Winnetka, Maybe we could have a match sometime?

#79069 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 09:36 PM in General Nerf

I just realized something. The pistol that disconnects from the front bottom of the longshot looks like a Lock'N'Load. I have come to this conclusion because the triangular object that comes down from the trigger guard. It resembles it exactly! My theory is that there is a LNL type gun in the bottom and they are going to surprise all with that! They know we loved the LnL so much that they put it in a new gun! They probably just uprgraded it a little!

Coinsidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

-Does anyone else agree with me about that stub on the rigger guard resembling a LnL?

#79042 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 05:51 PM in Modifications

No, I extended the barrell wiht brass, and I shoot dart tag bullets. I dont put them down the barrell, i just put them in the front, besides, the rubber wont fit down the barrell. Since I am new to nerf, I havent made a breech barrell or something like it where you put the dart down the barrell, thats why I am asking so many questions.

#79033 Sm1500

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 04:50 PM in General Nerf

They are mega's.

Dude, If you don't wan't to get banned, don't post a stupid thread like this. Search and bring back another threa because you are filling this site with crap.

Not only was this stupid, but you picked the worst time to do it. Many people are getting executed and you are probably one of them just for this.

I Know you are new, but this is just a heads up for you if you wan't stay a member on this sight.

#79030 I, For One, Welcome Our New Ass-kicking Overlords

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 04:42 PM in News

Cxwq, how many members do you think you will be getting rid of? If you are getting rid of many, what is the rubric you are going by to choose which ones?

Also, Congratulations to all of you... Happy exocutioning.

#79026 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 04:16 PM in Modifications

Im not an idiot, I extended it in the front with brass, but still I only get about 55-65. My quesiton was why arent i getting 80-100 like everyone else.

#78903 Extending Barrel Tip

Posted by munson20 on 05 April 2006 - 07:40 PM in Modifications

I may try to fill my gun in the areas where there is no motion of parts just to silence it!!! Im first going to try it on a cheap gun. Then maybe move onto bigger fish...

#78890 Lbb With A Mounted Scope

Posted by munson20 on 05 April 2006 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

I love the scope, it looks awesome, I just have a few questions:

1.) How does your loading system work. Breech barrell or do the darts slide down?

2.) How tight are the darts you use in the barrel? Do tighter darts make this a better gun?

3.) What types of darts do you use? Are they stefans or Nerf darts?

#78768 Clan Directory

Posted by munson20 on 04 April 2006 - 06:53 PM in Nerf Wars

If any of the leaders read this... We should really take this idea in so that we can make something like this!! If you are unsure, we should take a vote, and truly see how good of an idea this is. My clan dousnt have a name, but only has two other hardcore nerfers:

Munson20, Ristrictor-distructor, and HokieFan075

#78683 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 11:05 PM in Modifications

I linked it by just dabbing some glue in the brass then sticking the marker in... then taped over it, thats all...

When you say semi loose, do you mean, sliding down to the bottom, or able to push down the barrell easily?

Also, should the removeable barrell that fits into the stable barrell be pretty tight, or tight enough it wount slide off. Also, should the dart be loose in the removable barrell, or jsutstable enough to stay wihtout moving?

#78678 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 10:54 PM in Modifications

Looking at the crossbow mod, I see that the airway connected to the air chamber is a 1/2" pvc, and I was wonder, Is there anything under this? My crossbow has 9/16 brass connected to the air valve and I was wondering whether this was the best material to connect? If not, what did you guys use and what would you recomend. Basically, explain your whole crossbow barrell system...

#78653 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 09:40 PM in Modifications

But having it as far away as I do, I still don't get the apropriate range. I even push a dart down there to test it, and it still doesn't go very far. When I shoot it, it just rises a lot!!!!!!!

#78651 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 09:28 PM in Modifications

Do all of you do the breech barrell type? See I just stick the dart in the top and shoot... maybe that is my problem?

#78649 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 09:25 PM in Modifications

from the cylinder to the outside, it is about 4-5 inches, but it only stick out of the gun 1 or 2 inches. The reason it is small because the crayola is usually there, however, I wanted to use stefans, and the marker isnt good for it.

#78646 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

I added a brass part to the cylinder (taking away yellow tubing and top barrell) then added a crayola marker to that... and shot dart tag bullets, but it went only around 50'. Can you explain this??? Once I took off the marker and just shot a dart, and it didn't go as far as it would with the crayola barrel and it rose up a lot??? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

#78642 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 09:10 PM in Modifications

I have been wondering every second reading posts about thed ranges other people have been getting, and I wonder, How do they get around 100'. I even pulled out a measuring tape that stretched 60' and my crossbow, with an extended barrel mod only went about 54'. I was shooting dart tag micros but even if I shot good stefans, it wouldn't make a 46' difference, or double the range! I dont know why my mods suck so much? Is it that I am honest with my ranges, or is it that I just do suck at modding. I will soon have pictures up of my crossbow mod to see whether there is something wrong with the gun, but please, everyone, enlighten me!

#78543 Bbb Question

Posted by munson20 on 02 April 2006 - 10:14 PM in Modifications

I still dont understand where you can get them or if they are still being sold... What the frick is TRU? I guess im not up to date on Nerf jargon...

#78542 Extending Barrel Tip

Posted by munson20 on 02 April 2006 - 10:11 PM in Modifications

A marble wold most likely double or get 175% greater. I have also thought of spraying SHI*T load of this stuff into the gun, letting it dry, then removing the parts which stop the motion of the gun, then cutting it in two... This would act as an inner protective shell and silencer. then the plastic shell would go over this because it was molded to it.

-It costed $4.17 for me at home depot, but it probably differs. the can is big so it is a great deal... I used up about 2% on my crossbow.

#78530 Bbb Question

Posted by munson20 on 02 April 2006 - 08:58 PM in Modifications

Where can you get this new BBB and how are they different from the old ones? Why isn't there a BBB mod on the modification page?