nerfer34's Content

There have been 1000 items by nerfer34 (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#101767 Some Lbb Troubles

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 April 2007 - 03:36 PM in Modifications

Thanks for the advice Flaming Hilt.

My trigger is fine. The plastic seems to be holding strong.

I may have a leak or somewhere have a bad seal.

#101810 Some Lbb Troubles

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 April 2007 - 01:08 PM in Modifications

So we have to come up with a good trigger mech mod for this thing.

#97429 New Gun!

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 December 2006 - 06:28 PM in General Nerf

I think I may get the buzzsaw when it comes out, for the sheer novelty of killing someone in a rain of balls, then screaming out "BALLIN!!!" as I run past them.

Haha, We Fly High is a great pump-up song.

#71054 At 4000

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 January 2006 - 06:32 PM in Modifications

I agree I have an At4k and mine are about 5 inches

#98043 New Reactor Paintjob

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 January 2007 - 08:36 PM in General Nerf

Oh, then nevermind.

#98039 New Reactor Paintjob

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 January 2007 - 08:10 PM in General Nerf

Could they have picked any worse colors? :blink: :wacko:

Well that is what a lot of people think. I bet you think an all black gun or dark camo is cool right? Well nerf isn't about that. First off, Hasbro can't produce all black guns(for obvious reasons). It is good to have a little color too. I don't expect you to paint a gun all pink but just SOME color. Look at Baghead's paintjobs.

#78321 Nerf Like Pistol Found In My Basement

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 April 2006 - 05:25 PM in Modifications

Ya the plastic quality isn't the greatest but I think it is durable enough to hold a slightly stronger spring.

#78317 Nerf Like Pistol Found In My Basement

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 April 2006 - 04:56 PM in Modifications

Ya, I don't really know which kind of spring to slap on there. The air output is great already so I have high hopes.
Should I put on 2 springs?

#78372 Nerf Like Pistol Found In My Basement

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 April 2006 - 09:42 PM in Modifications

Sorry about the double post but does anyone have any sugestions on what spring I should use? Thanks

#78312 Nerf Like Pistol Found In My Basement

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 April 2006 - 04:18 PM in Modifications

OK guys here are some pics-

the shell

the tiny plunger

the spring and cocking rod

LOOK HOW TINY THE SPRING IS

the tiny spring compared to a NF spring

THIS GUN HAS POTENTIAL! How do you think I sould mod it? I will definilty replace the spring but should I replace thee plunger too?

#78376 Nerf Like Pistol Found In My Basement

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 April 2006 - 09:52 PM in Modifications

OK thanks Flaming.

#78310 Nerf Like Pistol Found In My Basement

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 April 2006 - 04:05 PM in Modifications

I went do some spring cleaning today with my family and while in the basement I cam upon this gun that shoots nerf darts and sprays water. This gun got about 30 feet. BUT WAIT after a ton of hacking I opened it up and found a TINY spring. I will get some pictures up in like a few minutes!

#122720 Happy Birthday Crankymonky

Posted by nerfer34 on 11 September 2007 - 07:36 PM in Off Topic

It was also nerfer34s birthday. He forgot to put it down when he registrated. That fool.

It was seriously my bday though.

#87047 Magstrike Bladder Mod Info

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 August 2006 - 02:31 PM in Modifications

You can only get off 2 clips? Hmmm... I've heard of people getting off 2 clips with a stock magstrike bladder.

Well still a great job! NIce!

#106618 Ringtone

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 May 2007 - 08:36 PM in Off Topic

Thanks RAMBO.

Oh, also yea the RAZR didn't come with any installation disks... Wierd.

#106610 Ringtone

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 May 2007 - 08:21 PM in Off Topic

Yea, I figured it would have come with a disk, but I serached my brothers box and there was nothing. I even read the box and it didn't mention an installation disk.. So I'm not sure if they even come with a disk. I'll have to look a little more

#106304 Ringtone

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 May 2007 - 02:41 PM in Off Topic

To make a long story short, my younger brother and I are in different cell phone plans. Since he is only 10, he is roling with a Prepaid plan. He is looking to download ringtones to his phone.(from the internet).

Specifically he is looking to download "The Office" theme song to his phone.

Does anyone know an effecient way to do this?

THANKS

#106550 Ringtone

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 May 2007 - 05:03 PM in Off Topic

Buying a Bluetooth USB dongle for the phone will enable him to talk wirelessly with his phone from the computer.

Instead, I recommend he use the USB mini-hat cable the phone probably came with, or any old one he can find lying around, and download Motorola Phone Tools.

Posted Image

Using motorola phone tools is much more powerful than any other third party software, and you simply click on the multimedia centre and drop your mp3s into that folder.

All he really has to do is find a good .wav or .mp3 from the office.
Download it to his computer.
Sync with his phone (bluetooth or cable).
Transfer the file.
Go to ring settings, set it as a ringtone.

Ok I have a cable that connects it to the PC but there is no software....What do I do from here?

Thanks!

IS the phone supposed to come with an installation CD?

#106316 Ringtone

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 May 2007 - 04:30 PM in Off Topic

He has a Motorola RAZRV3 with T-Mobile prepaid service.

#106607 Ringtone

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 May 2007 - 08:16 PM in Off Topic

I have the USB cable and I have the ringtone downloaded onto my computer. But I'm wondering how I tranfer it? When I plug the phone into the PC, it reads nothing since there is no software in the drive....

Thanks for the help so far.

#106370 Ringtone

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 May 2007 - 08:18 PM in Off Topic

Yea I just use my cds to make my ringtones also.

Can you explain how you do that? Thanks

If the phone has Bluetooth capability, you can buy a little bluetooth usb adapter. Something like this. Then just download your music and send it over. Works really well.

I don't know much about the RAZR/Bluetooth, but his Razr is bluetooth capable. WHat is bluetooth? HOw does it work?

Thanks for the help!

#117821 Lotsa Questions

Posted by nerfer34 on 31 July 2007 - 09:12 PM in Modifications

I'll answer as many as I can

1) What is the recommended number of pumps for an SM5k without tank relocation?

DON"T KNOW

2) When I pump my SM5k w/ pump plugged five times, and fire, it releases some air and then closes the valve. It requires a second trigger pull to release the rest of the air. It does this mainly when dry firing. Why does it do this?

DON;T KNOW

3) Is there a reason that the R.S.C.B. writeup here only uses 11 inches of SCH80 PVC? I am planning on doing it for my SM5k, but I want it to be the full length of the gun. Does it reduce range if the clip is longer?

WELL, YOU GET MOST RANGE WITH THE SHORTEST "CLIPS". I HAVE SO MUCH TROUBLE MAKING THESE THINGS AND FIND THEM TERRIBLY INCONSISTENT.

4) Are SM1500 turrets more efficient to use as opposed to 2k turrets on a different gun? I am asking because the SM1500 turret hole is much wider than the 2k.

THE HOLE DOESN'T REALLY MATER, THE AIR FLOWS ABOUT THE SAME THROUGH THEM BOTH. AT MOST YOU MAY GET A 5' DISTANCE.

5) After removing the AR's from my Double Shots's shells I saw a noticeable loss in range. I didn't CPVC them yet. Is this normal?

DUNNO

6) Does using tightening rings in air pressure guns affect range (in an SM5k)? I want to know if I should buy more brass.

YES IT WILL HELP. THE TRs MAKE ALL OF THE PRESSURE BUILD UP, in air guns all the air eleases at once, so you should only use TRs, if your darts are a little loose in your size brass.

7) After my SM5k check valve broke, I replaced it with one from a Blastfire. The Blastfire pump didn't fit as perfectly as expected and sticks out a little. For those that own an SM5k, know that the pump handle can only go so far as the green shell of the gun. Am I losing a noticeable amount of range by this loss of air volume?

DUNNO
8) Can you really get 120' from an At3k? I have seen two cases where people claim to have gotten around that range, one with the turret and one without.

I say No. CERTAINLY NOT WITH THE TURRETED ONE. I THINK THE 2K IS MORE POWERFUL.

9) My Secret Shot 2 valve is being a bitch. It was working pretty well for a while until it developed a leak. I started putting lubricant down the pump, and pumped it, as prescribed by other topics. Then, it started leaking so badly, that you can't even pump it twice without the tank being empty. I opened it up, lubed everything, and gooped it back together. It is still leaking just as badly. Is there any hope? Or is someone willing to sell me another?

SS2 vlaves are always a bitch, never overpump them. I DUNNO.

10) Why does my BBB suck with brass barrels? I used 12" of brass, and my darts were a perfect fit, but the darts didn't even leave the barrel. I use around 9" of CPVC and they go 100'.

I found the same exact problem today. I really don't know why. It has to be something with the air output on the BBB. I found that PETG works very well.
11) How much are NIB Eagle Eye's worth? I have the oppurtunity to obtain two, but don't know how much I should offer.
Well since its NIB I'd say around $15-18. They're solid guns, nothing special.

#86168 Home Theater Projectors

Posted by nerfer34 on 31 July 2006 - 10:44 AM in Off Topic

LCD and DLP are the 2 best TVs out there. They both are better than plasma. I have a 62 inch Sony Wega and that is my favorite. I also have a 27 inch plasma which is okay but I would recomend LCD. The newer models of LCD are amazing. $700 is a great deal for DLP and LCD tvs. TVs get cheaper each day. If I were you I'd invest in a Sony Wega Tv.

#86300 Home Theater Projectors

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 August 2006 - 07:55 AM in Off Topic

O ya sorry I didn't read all the way. Nevermind my post.

#280386 Golf Putter For Sale, Cheap

Posted by nerfer34 on 16 July 2010 - 11:53 AM in Off Topic

I know it's a nerf forum but I'm just trying to get rid of my old golf putter for cheap. It's an odyssey 2 ball putter that's been cut down 2 inches off the shaft. They retail for about $120, I'll let it go for $30. If anyone's interested let me know.

Also I'll be clearing out a few of my many blasters shortly, stay tuned in the trading section.

#108956 Hey, I'm Back!

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 June 2007 - 06:12 PM in General Nerf

Ok General Cole, you have left and joined Nerf like 6 times. We're not going to have a national ceremony for you. Either stay with nerf like a real man or leave.

#81205 Kmart Dart Gun?

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 May 2006 - 01:51 PM in General Nerf

Do you know what brand? It may have been a gun that makes those sounds or something.

#80995 Janga's New Halo 2 Video!

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 April 2006 - 09:43 PM in Off Topic

#144470 Need Some Zaxbow Support

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 March 2008 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

There's no way in hell that Gorilla Glue won't hold up.

That is the perfect situation to use Gorila Glue.

Follow the simple instructions of the bottle and use a can to clamp it.

#70351 Overall Gun

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 January 2006 - 08:32 AM in General Nerf

Why don't you believe me?!
Thanks for information.

#70332 Overall Gun

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 January 2006 - 09:38 PM in General Nerf

What, some one posted under my name!!!! Sorry guys , someone else wrote this . Sorry
Can you change your password??

#70418 Overall Gun

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 January 2006 - 05:18 PM in General Nerf

Oh well I haven't logged out yet. Maybe I shhould do that.
Oh ya and Infinite SHindig do you go to Virginia Tech or are you just a big fan of them?

#70167 Overall Gun

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 December 2005 - 07:16 PM in General Nerf

What do you guys think is the best overall gun including range, ROF , and a little accuracy? (I am kind of looking what gun to get next.)

#70298 Overall Gun

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 January 2006 - 04:29 PM in General Nerf

Hey guys i dropped by the mall the other day and I saw some real nifty nerf guns and i wanted to get them, but they were too much, so i started to build my own. I started to modify all my guns and make some sweet homemade barrels i am awesome at it and u guys cannot even come close to believing my sweet gear and paintjobs.

#85275 Iblaster

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 July 2006 - 01:12 PM in General Nerf

O wow that made me laugh...

#71423 Stefan Sizes

Posted by nerfer34 on 21 January 2006 - 09:57 PM in General Nerf

OK I just read a thread about different sized backing rod so I need your help.
What are sizes of stefans 5/8, 3/4 etc?
Which size fits best into cpvc?

#71560 Stefan Sizes

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 January 2006 - 09:13 PM in General Nerf

So what fits the best
1/2" into 1/2 cpvc
1/2" FBR into PVC
5/8" into 1/2" PVC

#71447 Stefan Sizes

Posted by nerfer34 on 22 January 2006 - 11:17 AM in General Nerf

OK thanks guys ya it was 1/2 FBR.

#118436 When You Break A Magstrike....

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 August 2007 - 10:43 PM in Modifications

You should try something like this: http://nerfmodders.t...utnerf/id7.html . Unless you already did, and I didn't understand.

I'm glad to see you didn't leave because you thought other people wanted you to. That would have been pathetic.

That's cool blister. I don't have that gun though unfortunately or I would be doing it.

Well that gun (Powerclip) is literally basically the same exact thing as a magstrike. I'm sure you could do that mod to the magstrike, you'd just need to cut the shell down a little.

Oh and precision nerfer, my friend was looking on ebay and goes, "oh that gun is sick" and I looked over to the computer to see your camo painted NF.

He is really thinking about buying it....

#71662 Possible Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 January 2006 - 06:05 PM in General Nerf

Its an okay idea because of a couple of flaws

- I go paintballing a lot and co2 is very dangerous stuff and there isn't a way pvc will stop it from exploding but I bet you could find a way to make it safe
- This is more of like a claymore type thing because the ground must activate the trigger. Are you planning to throw this thing??