nerfer34's Content

There have been 1000 items by nerfer34 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#84163 Dtg Integration

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 July 2006 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

Ompa I may still have a NF spring if your interested. I'll send it to you for free if I can find it. I wouldn't destroy a whole NF just for the spring.

Carrtoon you have also convinced me to get that DTG. Although I only want one gun not two. I was wondering Carrtoon what do you use to cut your brass? Also is the bike pump removable? IS a bike pump the same as like a ball pump? Thanks

#84155 Dtg Integration

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 July 2006 - 07:11 PM in Modifications

Carrtoon your PM box is full. I don;t want to waste this post so.....er.....
Great job Carrtoon!

#84150 Dtg Integration

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 July 2006 - 06:48 PM in Modifications

Carrtoon does this industrial spring fit into a NF?

#231382 Hinged Double Barrel Pump Action Shotgun

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 May 2009 - 07:46 PM in Modifications

Wooaaa it's THIRST?!

Guy's like a living legend on here. I'd just like to say thank you Thirst for your semi auto concept. That was the first thing on the NIC that really got me thinking.

#97781 Turreted Big Blast...of Doom

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 January 2007 - 10:29 PM in Modifications

That thing is awesome!

Nice work connecting the springs to help manual rotation!

#152852 Reactor Modification.

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 April 2008 - 10:06 PM in Modifications

You're an animal! Great writeup and excellent mod. You're making a run for the most contributive member of '08.

What would happen if you ramroded the dart? I know that your cpvc is probably too tight, but I'm wondering what the ranges will be. Or did you ramrod them during your range test?

#105504 The Tec 9

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 May 2007 - 06:29 PM in Homemades

Wow. That is creative.

What are the ranges like with that plunger?

Good to see ya.

#156804 Favorite Video Game Weapon

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 May 2008 - 11:41 AM in Off Topic

Incinerary(sp?) grenades from Halo 3.
Plasma Grenades from the Halos.
Assault rifle from James Bond GOLDEN EYE.
Sni.per from Turok is also pretty cool.

#117433 A Sawtooth Named "jaws"

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 July 2007 - 02:23 PM in Modifications

Again, amazing mod.

I'm slightly confused about the sawtooth barrel setup.

Is this right?

Posted Image

Air flows around the stefans in the 3/4" pvc and hits the one stefan that's actually in the barrel?

#117482 A Sawtooth Named "jaws"

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 July 2007 - 09:28 AM in Modifications

OK I have a couple of more questions.

1) Does the 1/2" cpvc slide freely int the 3/4"?

2) So to load this thing, you point the gun up(weight slides all the way back, break barrel and load darts, point down, shoot, repeat?

3)What guns do you think this would work best on? Will it work for airguns at all?

Thanks

#118932 A Sawtooth Named "jaws"

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 August 2007 - 06:39 AM in Modifications

Don't post ebay auctions that aren't yours!

#86554 Magstrike Cpvc Clip Mod

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 August 2006 - 01:19 PM in Modifications

Good job but the whole CPVC thing isn't necessary for a magstrike( Unless your darts are really loose in the clip). Also I don't recomend banding the magstrikes bladder because my magstrike blew up when I did it. I openned it up and found water drops condensing in the interanl tubing. My magstrike gets 52 ish every time and all I did was remove restrictors and reangle the clamp on the bladder. BUt great job, looks like you spent a lot of work on it.

#86560 Magstrike Cpvc Clip Mod

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 August 2006 - 03:16 PM in Modifications

Have you seen this particular Magstrike?

Do you have this particular FBR?

Didn't think so. His gun got about 10' flat with Stefans with no pegs and a banded bladder, the CPVC was necessary.

Yea if you read my paranthesees then your post would be pontless. READ the post first.

edit- I also said that sunchip did a great job and was probably not a mod for other people to use but it suits him well and thats what counts.

#86645 Magstrike Cpvc Clip Mod

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 August 2006 - 05:03 PM in Modifications

Nerfmonkey I don't see how I was being a douchebag. I don't know what your talking about.

OK squiggs not sunchip.

Well personally I wouldn't do alll that work to get an extra 8'. I would need to find a PERFECT barrel material to keep good ranges and cpvc is way too tight on MY darts. ANd I'd be putting my gun on the line by banding its bladder.

#78279 Split-tech 2k

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 April 2006 - 08:48 AM in Modifications

OK falcon.... Did you say you were selling these? Well if so then if I gave you my SF, would you turn it into something like that? For $. I have been trying to figure out some plans how to auto rotate the barrel assembly........

#77957 Split-tech 2k

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 March 2006 - 08:08 PM in Modifications

AWESOME, I have been trying to find a way to improve my SF!
- BUt what about the air release ? So do you pump shoot one from each turret and then manually rotate them both?

-This is a little off topic but do you know how to fix the SF when you pump it air comes out of the barrels?

#78048 Split-tech 2k

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 March 2006 - 03:03 PM in Modifications

I may try this mod. How did you sturdy your barrels?

#77969 Split-tech 2k

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 March 2006 - 09:23 PM in Modifications

Thanks. I will try lubing the barrels. Because I used to get over 90' but now I get like 80'. I like your idea. I was going to just make a bunch of ammo holders but your idea is better.
How sturdy are the at2k turrets on the SF? Do they move when running with the gun?
Also another thing to consider is since you have made your SF larger(unholsterable) you MAY want to consider adding a stock and acessories and turning you SF into a rifle....Just a thought.

#78265 Split-tech 2k

Posted by nerfer34 on 31 March 2006 - 10:49 PM in Modifications

Falcon- I use Petg so no need for ramrod. Actually sticking 2 darts in and rotating two barrels take about the same amount of time. PLUS you must load all 8 darts before the match. Don't get me wrong I love your mod, just statin' the facts.

#78242 Split-tech 2k

Posted by nerfer34 on 31 March 2006 - 04:15 PM in Modifications

Hey falcon same here, the Sf is my favorite gun. Its just like a NF but with 2 shots!! And plus the Sf gets even better range! Um but your mod can't increase the RPF by that much right? Because you still must pump, rotate barrels and then shoot. Don't get me wrong that mod is awesome, especially how you didn't lose much range.
In my opinion, that Sf would be a better primary than secondary Because
-unholsterable
-ppurpose of a secondaary is to get off a quick shot
-too big

I also have a question...How many pumps do you pump your SF?

#129620 Naruto Mega Strike Shuriken

Posted by nerfer34 on 13 November 2007 - 04:57 PM in General Nerf

These things are pretty cool. We sometimes use the classic nerf ball( I hope some of you guys own that) or the nerf soccer ball.

YOU CAN STILL ORDER THE NERF SOCCERBALL ONLINE! I think its $10. Classical Nerf at its prime.

Nice find Bags.

#138366 Lock 'n Load Write Up.

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 February 2008 - 10:40 AM in Modifications

That's just a great mod, but I'm also curious as to why only 56'?

Mine hits around that and I didn't replace the spring or lube it or anything really. I think that your barrel may be too long for the LNL. Just a suggestion.

Nice Writeup!

#79654 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 11 April 2006 - 09:56 PM in Homemades

I also came up with a landmine based off of one of those earlier posts by...umm...nerfer34? I think...I'll post it later.

Woo! My idea has found some use. I now understand Cs's design...I think it is interesting and just gave me ANOTHER idea.

#79434 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 April 2006 - 03:28 PM in Homemades

Captain Slug I'd love to have 2 foldable frissbees for the baricade busters. How much would they cost? Thanks.

#79298 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 04:15 PM in Homemades

I am a complete noob at homeades. So what is PSI? I 've heard of it but never knew what it is. I know it is an amount of something but what is it an amount of? Co2 or just pumping air...? Thanks

#79303 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 04:31 PM in Homemades

So does a titan or any air powered nerf gun contain PSI? Thanks GeneralPrim.

Here is my quick sketch of the greanade I am attempting to make.

My Nerf grenade

The bottom right and corner says" this can be shot or thrown"

#79305 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 04:40 PM in Homemades

Thanks Flaming H. Can you or someone please explain this rubber band idea? it seems like a gret idea but I don't understand what the rubber bands will do....Propel the stefans??

#79286 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 03:14 PM in Homemades

I was also thinking of a grenade launcher to just clear out the whole area. My idea is to grab a titan and make a wide barrel where I could just dump in about 50 stefans or so and just prime it up and shoot.

#79284 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 03:00 PM in Homemades

I like Renegades grenade But I don't have any of those frisbies. Again no explosives used!(lets be realistic) I was thinking like a titan missle and you pump air into its orange"nose and you have stefans in the missle and and a cap on the back. When you throw it, it must land on the nose and then the stefans go flyin into the air. Does this sound reasonable?

#79220 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 April 2006 - 10:15 PM in Homemades

i REALLY REALLY want a nerf greneade. Ever been in a scituation when your oppent is ducking under a bed and you just can't hit him? Well I have SOOO many times and I want something to stop him. I was thinking of a making a "Nerf grande pump" (like a ball pump or a bike pump or an at2k pump) and having tubing go into the grenade's air tank. So then I just detach the grenade from the tube and it is ready to go. But I need some more ideas.......
Also I don't want to use Co2.

#79222 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 April 2006 - 10:22 PM in Homemades

I've already done that a million times but I want something foolproof.

#79308 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 04:54 PM in Homemades

OK so rubber bands would propel stefans uwards?

EDIT- also what about a pin pull grenade? Like you pull a piece of plastic or "pin" and that releases the air or power to prople stefans..

#79313 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 05:26 PM in Homemades

Hey wrath nice PM. Wow. Just wow. Yes you would get the special . YOu definitly should clear your mind about that one....

#79461 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 April 2006 - 05:25 PM in Homemades

Guys I just got an ingenius idea on a nerf grenade. I really think I can easily design a working one! I'll get up pics later and since I'm no good at making homeades maybe someone else can try it. But my Idea is fool proof so far and will have a VERY effective blast(no co2 or gas or anything).

Edit Okay Here it is
nerf nade(my best one yet by far)

The little "pin " type thing hits the wall triggering the realese valve which releases the air and making the stefans come out back.

#79517 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 April 2006 - 08:24 PM in Homemades

OK I had a dentist appoinment and now I'm back..... Well thanks for the comments. Anyone feel free to change my idea in any way. Yes I think the biggest concern is the trigger and how it pushes in instead of out. Grimevil- YOu say you can make a trigger design that will work? I'd be pleased to hear it..... Also Yes I think the pump would be detachable. You would just pump into the air tank and detach it and launch the grenade. If anyone has any ideas on the trigger or any other improvments please tell me! Thanks

#79354 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 08:21 PM in Homemades

OKay thanks

#79344 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 07:59 PM in Homemades

So are nerf guns considered to have PSI?

#79320 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 05:40 PM in Homemades

CS can explain your idea on your grenade?

#79326 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 April 2006 - 06:06 PM in Homemades

My second idea is

http://i51.photobuck...reneade2001.jpg

Wrath I know you like this one too.

#79577 Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerfer34 on 11 April 2006 - 03:16 PM in Homemades

CS- I'm a little confused with that pic.....

Lukeinator yes I would probably need a small valve but I believe the sell very tiny lightweight valves that wouldn't affect it much. Thanks for your comments.