nerfer34's Content

There have been 1000 items by nerfer34 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#79022 Making A Stock That Holds Air Guide-write Up Type

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 April 2006 - 04:07 PM in Homemades

OK great Carrton THANK YOU. I am putting the stock on a singled at2k.

Here is the picture of my stock(Carrtoon's ingenenius idea). I put it together in less than 10 minutes but I think it turned oout okay.....

STOCK

#90200 Talio

Posted by nerfer34 on 22 September 2006 - 07:14 PM in Off Topic

Uncle Hammer, there is no need to say that. Obviously we all have lives. Stop trying tyo act "cool" on an online forum.

#118621 Need Some Help With My Bbb

Posted by nerfer34 on 07 August 2007 - 10:03 AM in Modifications

AJAQ, do this mod right here, and I'll bet you anything you'll get ateast 55-60'.

Cut down stock barrel, so you can slip a 1/2" PVC coupler on it. The end of the stock barrel should be cut down, so it is located in the middle of the coupler. Glue the coupler in.

Now Nest PETG or brass or whatever into 1/2" PVC. The barrel should be about 6-7".

You're done.

I drilled a hole in the AR but that shouldn't make too much of a differnce.

#103813 Nf Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 May 2007 - 06:50 PM in Modifications

There are like 20 NF mods.

Look at the top right of your screen, click the Search button, and type Nitefinder modification or NF or NF mod. There are plenty of simple mods for it.

Good luck

#82916 Weird Mav Slider Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 07 June 2006 - 04:59 PM in General Nerf

YA the steel rod is bent. The slider part of the mav is kind of broken too. Ryan I am very interested in your parts. What parts do you have? Also my parts were painted red too, so perfect!

#82894 Weird Mav Slider Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 07 June 2006 - 01:49 PM in General Nerf

Well I have a very nice maverick and really want this to work. I have spent over $20 and over 2 hours working on my mav. I was shooting it and then it just stopped cocking correctly. It wouldn't catch. So I opeened it up and found the steel rod(holds both ends of slider cock togeter) bent. The little yellow hole that holds each end of the steel rod are ruined. I have tried gluing them but it just won't hold. I am intereested in a maverick steel rod and slider if anyone has some spare parts. Also can anyone help?

#79433 What Barrel Material For What Gun?

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 April 2006 - 03:26 PM in General Nerf

OK I am in a "dilema" I guess you can say. I have a very tough desicion to make. Here it is - Ok so I have a few guns I want to mod and I want you guys to help me decide which material should go on which gun.
OK GUNS NEEDED TO BE MODDED
-LNL
-EAB
-soon a BBB
-maverick(I have a mod which uses a lot of material)
-at3k( 6 barrels)

OK here are my materials
-baically unlimited brass!
- about a foot of PETG
-unlimited cpvc
- over a foot of this really nice material that is like PETG

I hate cpvc because my stefans really barely fit in after severe ramroding. I think Forsaken angel would agree with me. I wantt to make good use of my PETG and my other good material

SO WHICH GUNS SHOULD BE MODDED WITH WHAT MATERIAL?

#103043 Gun Lights

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 April 2007 - 06:56 PM in General Nerf

I'd buy a couple, I have night wars all the time.

#79441 What Barrel Material For What Gun?

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 April 2006 - 03:34 PM in General Nerf

Um I bought the pETG from some on nerfhaven and buying brass with someone on nerfhaven.

If you can help(which would be great) please list the guns and thewn the barrel material next to it- IE
LNL- brass

Thanks

EDIT- Shindig- I have used search but there aren't many PETG mods out there so before I cut my rare PETG up I'd like to know if PETG goes better with a certain gun. The gun I am mainly concerned about is the LNL because it is pretty expensive. I've seen CX mod it with brass but he said he didn't get too good ranges so I am wondering if something will work better.

#96798 What Gun Is This?

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 December 2006 - 02:14 PM in General Nerf

Piney, I have been waiting for that for so long!
Nicely handled.

I don't even want to know what that pictures was.

That is why we need active admins here.

#80016 What Paint

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 April 2006 - 05:59 PM in Modifications

I guess baghead uses "X metals" paint. It comes in a can. Anything like spray paint that satys well on plastic or metal works good.

#76651 Fort Nerf

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 March 2006 - 06:34 PM in General Nerf

Not 90 feet flat for a NF. 90 feet angles. And there is a POSSIBLE way to get an old ed NF to hit 90 with a new spring but not a chance with an EX-3. If you are so confident then can I buy a new spring off you to try it out?

#76625 Fort Nerf

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 March 2006 - 02:45 PM in General Nerf

Thats bull, your NF gets no 90 feet.

#103228 Airsoft

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 April 2007 - 06:39 PM in Off Topic

There is nothing wrong with airsoft, but I do think nerf is more intense. I think nerf is actually more painful too.

But this IS a nerf forum and I don't really get why there are so many paintball/airsoft topics. I can undertsand like 1-3 topics on them, just to see what gun everyone has. But there have been Atleast 30 of these topics......

#84162 Congratulating Ninjz

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 July 2006 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

I bow down to the all mighty Ninjz. OK now that I think about it, yea this thread is stupid. My B fellas. Sorry.
edit- stupid spelling

#84104 Congratulating Ninjz

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 July 2006 - 11:53 AM in Off Topic

I'd personally like to congratulate Ninjz for still helping the newer members here at NH even though he is kind of out of nerf. He has stuck with it and is really helping some members. Congrats to you!

A whole thread, to what, "congratulate NinjZ?"

:lol:

I'm not sure what the intention is, but if you're trying to get him to sell cheap/ give you his X-bow, you'd have to do better than that. Like send some money to him. :lol:

This is a first in my five years on Nerf boards. Congrats!

-Piney-

NO when did I say I want his Xbow?

#84075 Congratulating Ninjz

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 June 2006 - 06:34 PM in Off Topic

I'd personally like to congratulate Ninjz for still helping the newer members here at NH even though he is kind of out of nerf. He has stuck with it and is really helping some members. Congrats to you!

#98423 Secret Shot 2 Info Needed

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 January 2007 - 02:11 PM in Modifications

In Ompa's SS2 mod, he said he got 100' or so with 8-10 pumps.

You can usually tell how many pumps it needs by finding how many pumps it takes before the overpressure release valve kicks in.

No, Don't let the OP valve kick in. Ss2's are the most sensitive guns ever. Be VERY careful with how many times you pump it. I wouldn't go over 5 or 6.

#98438 Secret Shot 2 Info Needed

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 January 2007 - 06:23 PM in Modifications

Yea great guns but way too sensitive, ya really have to own one to see.

#71200 Anyone Still Have Wing Commander 1?

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 January 2006 - 09:34 PM in Off Topic

I wasn't even born then ...but my parents had it about 2 years ago and I played it. It was a true classic. I can't find it since! If I find it I'll PM you gys.

#174450 The Official 2008 College Football Thread

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 September 2008 - 10:28 AM in Off Topic

College football sucks. It isn't so much that I hate football, but my city goes to crap on game days. It is nothing but drunk drivers, drunk pedestrians and there is no parking. People can't even come to my apartment unless I get them a parking pass prior to the game. I wouldn't mind the least bit if my school didn't even have a football team.

Take it back. I'm kidding but what's not to love.

There are so many die hard fans that yes get drunk but they still love their team.

If you have ever been to a Patriots game, you'd know how intense it is. It's seriously ridiculous. 2 years ago I was at the Pats/Colts game in the cold and there were two colts fans with just jerseys on in front of a whoel crowd of Pats fans... These 2 guys got abused since play 1. People threw snowballs, ice balls, hot chocolates, hot cheesy nachos at them. I won't even get into the verbal abuse.

But It was awesome. No colts fans should be in Gilette.

#173831 The Official 2008 College Football Thread

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 August 2008 - 10:49 PM in Off Topic

HUGE College Football fan-

Here are some of my predictions:
The heiman race s between Chase Daniel, Tim Tebow, and Knowshon Moreno and Tebow wins it again!
USC finished undefeated and will be the #1 team in the country
Expect huge years from
-Mcknight
-Spiller
-Alabama's rookie rb(fogrget is name)
-Maclin
-Rainy
-Juice Williams
-Foster

I also like Jake Locker from Washington.

I was very surprised that Bama beat Clemson.

I'm also anxious to see terelle prior.

#74410 Sspb Big Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 February 2006 - 05:00 PM in Modifications

OK I openned my sspb and was just planning to do like my own mod without following any directions. So I plugged the pump and everything was going well until I sawed off the barrel. I sawed off too much of the barrel. I sawed off about 1/2 inch past the air restrictor. So I see that there is a little cap over a hole and when I pump fast the cap goes flying. I have no idea what to do from here. Does anyone know a solution?

#74583 Sspb Big Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 February 2006 - 09:47 PM in Modifications

Yea, there is a really simple solution...buy a new one, next time read a thread on modding the sspb :rolleyes:

- No-iD -

Um I was trying to make my own mod and was going to try to relocate the tank for a better fit in my NF.

Ya obviously I'd buy a new one it's 3$ BUT my TRU doesn't sell them anymore.

#74745 Sspb Big Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 February 2006 - 09:52 PM in Modifications

No problem No-ID

#71201 Any Magic Players

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 January 2006 - 09:39 PM in Off Topic

I'm 13 and I played about 2 years ago but like a month ago on a boring weekend I played my brother.
-To answer ForsakenAngel's question I guess I'd sell them now but they really aren't worth that much. There is a website that sells cards, you could probably get estimates there(google it)

#82422 Need Crossfire Modding Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 May 2006 - 09:52 AM in Modifications

What? YOu put the O Ring over the barrel? This what you do-
1. Open crossfire
2. Take the plunger-male and female
3. saw offf part of the male and replace your barrel with that
4. Glue the barrel to the outside casing(must be done)

#82435 Need Crossfire Modding Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 May 2006 - 01:17 PM in Modifications

Do you have an O ring!? f you don't have an O ring then that is your problem. If not I think you cut the stcok barrel too short. Maybe you don't have a good seal between the stock barrel and brass.

#75559 Kirby Puckett

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 March 2006 - 04:37 PM in Off Topic

Ya he was one of my favorite players, and its a shame. He gained way too much weight. He was like 360 pounds and you gotta watch your weight when you get that heavy.

#128057 Weird Airtech 2000 Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 October 2007 - 07:35 PM in Modifications

Cut the bic Pen shorter.

#97874 Golf? Anyone?

Posted by nerfer34 on 07 January 2007 - 07:40 PM in Off Topic

Pings are really nice clubs.

I'm hoping this year i can hit the 300 mark.

Yea 225 is average for kids around my age.

But iin golf, you have to realize a put counts the stroke as a drive.

And i literally can't putt. I usually 3 putt every hole.

#97929 Golf? Anyone?

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 January 2007 - 04:27 PM in Off Topic

or hit the wall next to me ;)

Haha that's always fun.

Here's my whole golf set
-clevland launcher irons
-Big bertha driver
-wilson Blackjack putter
-clevland lancher 3 wood

Has anyone ever eagled a hole or hole in oned? Or chipped it in from like 25 + yards away?

I was playing with my friend and he got an eagle, that's the closest I've seen I've chipped one in the hole form aound 25 yards away once or twice. You feel so cool when you do it...

#97871 Golf? Anyone?

Posted by nerfer34 on 07 January 2007 - 07:19 PM in Off Topic

YES! GOlf is awesome.

I'm not the best golf player. I shoot on avg. around a 46 on 9 holes.

It's a lot of fun though. I go like twice a week in the spring/summer.

I have clevland launcher irons and my younger brother has slingshots(hes only 12!).

But I am good at driving! I am 14 and I can drive it 285 yards last year when I was 13!

But sometimes it hooks into the woods......

Its a lot of fun.

#88917 O-ring Problems

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 September 2006 - 06:09 PM in Modifications

You should probably cut off a notch or two off the spring.

#116682 Member # 1

Posted by nerfer34 on 21 July 2007 - 11:56 AM in Off Topic

He's an ass kicking overlord named CXWQ.

#84062 Cadmond

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 June 2006 - 03:26 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know where the member "Cadmond" lives? PLease I need to send him a little money.

Edit- does anyone know his email or AIm adress or anything?
Thankyou

#70727 Where To Buy A Bbb

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 January 2006 - 03:44 PM in General Nerf

My Toys rus stopped selling BBB's and I don't know anywhere else to get one?
Did you guys' TRU's do the same?
Can you still get them?

#84078 Cadmond

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 June 2006 - 06:47 PM in General Nerf

Wait did you PM me?....

EDIT- Well I have his "old" adress but he told me he was moving, so I don't want to send it to his old house. Do you think I should write a letter to the adress I have and see if he still lives there?

#84097 Cadmond

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 July 2006 - 07:49 AM in General Nerf

OK everyone Cadmond pMed me and have have his adress. Thank you Carbon and Zero for your help!

#75557 Lbb Trouble!

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 March 2006 - 04:35 PM in Modifications

I have almost every single LBB part, so if you want to buy one off me that'll work.