nerfer34's Content

There have been 1000 items by nerfer34 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#174450 The Official 2008 College Football Thread

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 September 2008 - 10:28 AM in Off Topic

College football sucks. It isn't so much that I hate football, but my city goes to crap on game days. It is nothing but drunk drivers, drunk pedestrians and there is no parking. People can't even come to my apartment unless I get them a parking pass prior to the game. I wouldn't mind the least bit if my school didn't even have a football team.

Take it back. I'm kidding but what's not to love.

There are so many die hard fans that yes get drunk but they still love their team.

If you have ever been to a Patriots game, you'd know how intense it is. It's seriously ridiculous. 2 years ago I was at the Pats/Colts game in the cold and there were two colts fans with just jerseys on in front of a whoel crowd of Pats fans... These 2 guys got abused since play 1. People threw snowballs, ice balls, hot chocolates, hot cheesy nachos at them. I won't even get into the verbal abuse.

But It was awesome. No colts fans should be in Gilette.

#174135 Tour Of The Workshop.

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 September 2008 - 11:24 AM in General Nerf

I wish my workshop was like that.

I can't believe how much brass you have.

Also I have the same black toolbox and I keep all of my stock darts in there too. I think it came with paintballs.

#173907 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by nerfer34 on 31 August 2008 - 01:05 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#173831 The Official 2008 College Football Thread

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 August 2008 - 10:49 PM in Off Topic

HUGE College Football fan-

Here are some of my predictions:
The heiman race s between Chase Daniel, Tim Tebow, and Knowshon Moreno and Tebow wins it again!
USC finished undefeated and will be the #1 team in the country
Expect huge years from
-Mcknight
-Spiller
-Alabama's rookie rb(fogrget is name)
-Maclin
-Rainy
-Juice Williams
-Foster

I also like Jake Locker from Washington.

I was very surprised that Bama beat Clemson.

I'm also anxious to see terelle prior.

#173350 Difference Between 1st Gen Bbb And Reissue?

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 August 2008 - 10:15 AM in General Nerf

1st Gen is stronger. I have both right here with me. I actually am not sure if the 1st gen has a stronger spring because I haven't openned it up in years but I'm assuming it does.

#169096 Semi Auto Firefly

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 August 2008 - 01:50 PM in Modifications

It's great that you went back and finalized it! Awesome!

#167110 Attention Weight Lifters

Posted by nerfer34 on 07 August 2008 - 12:52 PM in Off Topic

I took M5 and did sweat a lot the first 2 ays I took it but no big deal. I was never constipated.

#166165 Longshot Tactical

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 August 2008 - 01:00 PM in Modifications

Coolest Longshot ever. That must have taken you a while to build. Everything is so clean too. It really looks like you new what you were doing.

Welcome to NH!

#165670 Attention Weight Lifters

Posted by nerfer34 on 31 July 2008 - 01:34 PM in Off Topic

Well FA I did it. I weighed in at the doctors 3 months ago at 148, Now I am 168 exactly.

I have lifted every single day except 4. I've also been eating like a pig and taking muscle milk after every workout and once before I go to bed.

That is one thing that concerns me FA, I hope I don't lose my size, as I will be getting off of it in september.

But as for strech marks? Not untill I'm like 50.

#165525 Good Nintendo 64 Games

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 July 2008 - 07:45 PM in Off Topic

Pokemon stadium, no joke. Great multi player mario party type esque games.

Pokemon stadium was a great game. Plus-
Mario Tennis
Rayman
super smash bros
Kirby 64
James Bond Goldeneye
and obviously Mario Kart

#165524 Attention Weight Lifters

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 July 2008 - 07:38 PM in Off Topic

From what I understand Creative/this M5 business fucks up and scars your kidneys.

It hasn't been proven. Doctors can say that all they want but people at my gym have been taking creatince for 10+ years.

I'm just suggesting a supplement that has worked for me, just trying to help.

Noexplode gets you jacked yes but that's the stuff I've heard isn't good for you.

M5 does have cretien in it but you DO NOT have to drink a lot of water. I haven't felt dehydrated yet. It also doesn't make you bloat.

Blacksunshine-you can talk shit about supplemtns all you want but every big guy takes supplements no doubt.

Oh BTW, I take the powder form and the flavor is "island punch". It doesn't taste good at all.

This stuff is so strong that you only take 1 tablespoon a day and 1/2 tablespoon on off days.

#165368 Attention Weight Lifters

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 July 2008 - 11:03 AM in Off Topic

I have found by far the best supplement that I'd thought I'd share with whoever works out here.

M5. This stuff has had basically no side effects on me. I've been taking it for 3 months. I have gotten HUGE. I've gained 20 pounds in 3 months. You can lift everyday with this stuff. The best part is that you do not tire out. It's amzing stuff.

I know FA24 works out and FA get on this if you haven't already!

#163901 Starscream Blaster

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 July 2008 - 03:13 PM in Modifications

Nice work.

How do you prime this gun? Do you pull back that gray handle in the second to last pic?

#162499 What Is This Nerf Gun?

Posted by nerfer34 on 12 July 2008 - 11:05 AM in General Nerf

I've had 2 LNLs and sold them both to members here on NH for $45+. They're great pistols but honestly NFs perform better. But I must admit, LNLs are more accurate.

#162498 Sm5k, The Blue Tiger

Posted by nerfer34 on 12 July 2008 - 11:00 AM in Modifications

10 pumps??? Wow, I've only pumped mine up 5 before and even then it can break glass with a dart tag dart. I can't imagine going that far.

Literally, four pumps from my sm5k is big blast power. I'm amazed that you can safely pump yours up that far. I wonder what the difference is?

Did you do the hot glue on the trigger mod? So it lets all the air out at once?

The OP valve kicks in around 7-8 pumps.

I'm intrigued. Hot glue on the trigger mod? Like a BIC pen mod? Please explain.

The hotglue trigger mod is when you put hotglue on the trigger spring, basically making it the same thing as a bic pen mod.

So ya your right.

Edit- Really nice gun BTW. But it seems like loading the dart into the breech would be a little difficult. How far is the plastic from the brass breech. In the pic it looks like it's an inch, so what happens if you miss the breech? Or maybe the pic's decieving....

#162276 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 July 2008 - 06:40 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Work in Progress...and thats just an integration into another gun........
Posted Image

#161572 What Nerf Guns Would You Want Re-released?

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 July 2008 - 02:47 PM in General Nerf

Splitfire and Warthog.

#158404 Big Ebay Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 June 2008 - 10:52 AM in Off Topic

Just to let everyone know, I recieved it. Filing the dispute really must have scared him, he sent it out the day I filed it.....

But hey I can't complain.

Thanks for all your help.

#158256 Vulcan Firing Video Found!

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 June 2008 - 03:05 PM in General Nerf

I think this gun is going tosucks. Think about it. It's run by battery(mainly) and gets 5'. I could put a dart in my mouth flick a dart further than the vulcan shoots. Atleast all the other guns like the FF, mav, LS, DTG, stock got into the 20-30's in range. BUT 5'!?

The only other gun I know of that gets 5' stock is the at2k and that's a whole different story because its air powered. But this thing is gonna be a bitch.

But Obviously I'm still going to buy it. The gun looks pretty cool even if you threw 2 magstrike in there and just use the vulcan's shell.

#157922 Big Ebay Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 June 2008 - 05:19 PM in Off Topic

I'd just contact eBay and see if there is anything that can be done. Or you could tell the guy that if he doesnt contact you by a certain date, you'll file for mail fraud.

Ya I think I'm gonna see if I can contact ebay.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I've emailed him a bunch of times and he hasn't responded.

#157920 Big Ebay Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 June 2008 - 05:13 PM in Off Topic

So I bought a Tim Tebow jersey on ebay about 2 weeks ago. I paid via paypal around $50. I haven't heard from the seller and he lives fairly close to me. I have a feeling that he's trying to scam me.

Now I have the paypla receipt and eeverything. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do to appeal this?

I can give his username and whatnot if needed, It'd be awesome if someone can help me through this.

Thanks!

#157803 Nerf Outing Side Arms

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 June 2008 - 05:10 PM in Modifications

It's held up since January with few problems. The spring is a bit chopped down and there's a couple steel washers behind for reinforcement and extra compression.

If you want I could get a picture...

Oh, ok if it's cut down then I can believe that. BTW, I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk, I just didn't belive you.

#157793 Nerf Outing Side Arms

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 June 2008 - 03:40 PM in Modifications

My NF isn't silenced at all, it has a BBB spring and increased plunger draw. Still, I don't actually hear the plunger head hitting the end of the plunger tube/PVC coupler. All I hear is the dart's *thwoomp* when it leaves the barrel. It's a lot quieter than 80% of NFs out there and hits much higher ranges than a lot of them as well.

Bullshit you have a BBB spring in your NF. That thing will break after 5 shots.

#157416 Big Salvo Bull Shit

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 May 2008 - 07:43 PM in Modifications

Barrel material isn't your problem. Big Salvos are EXTREMELY powerful and will blast anything with great force no matter what barrel material.

#157415 Ballzooka Ammo Question

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 May 2008 - 07:39 PM in General Nerf

Thank you Badger.

#157390 Ballzooka Ammo Question

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 May 2008 - 05:19 PM in General Nerf

Update, after long searching I found 3 green nerf balls!

But.... They DO NOT fire out of the ballzooka.....

So Keks, are you just making this up or what?

#157384 Ballzooka Ammo Question

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 May 2008 - 04:54 PM in General Nerf

Can the ballzooka fire the newer green nerf ballistic balls? I know obviously that it can fire the older yellow ones.

But do the green ones improve/decrease range or do they not fire at all?

Thanks

#156804 Favorite Video Game Weapon

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 May 2008 - 11:41 AM in Off Topic

Incinerary(sp?) grenades from Halo 3.
Plasma Grenades from the Halos.
Assault rifle from James Bond GOLDEN EYE.
Sni.per from Turok is also pretty cool.

#156418 Bodega Shoe Store

Posted by nerfer34 on 20 May 2008 - 04:34 PM in Off Topic

Woa, never heard about that. I live right near here too. So is everything cheaper in there or what?

#156039 Slingshots

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 May 2008 - 10:52 AM in Off Topic

Jesus. Enough MA hate? So much for going to MIT. Is it really that bad? I'm from the nuclearly wasted flatland known as New Jersey, and I don't hate it really.. It's not great but damn.

I actually didn't know people above the mason dixon lines even used slingshots anymore..

If you were from MA, you'd know that you can never hate it too much.

No, I'm from the heart of MA and if you're intp sports MA is the best state out there. 4 Seasons, amazing sports teams, beaches, mountains, NE wiffleball, everything good.

#155373 Discussion: Comfortable Blaster Shells

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 May 2008 - 05:11 PM in General Nerf

Most comfortable pistol- LNL

I think the EaB is a comfortable "rifle" and the BBB.

Oh and by the way the SM500(yes 500) is comfortble along with the sm5000.

#155333 Cell Phone Internals Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 May 2008 - 01:01 PM in Off Topic

Those ribbon cables are very delicate. Are you sure you didn't mess up the speaker? Also, why didn't you take it to manufacturer/provider? Did everything come off smoothly with no tugging?

How long have you had the phone? If you're going to renew you could just get a new phone for free... Paying for a new phone is easier, however it's more economical to fix it yourself.

An this is another prime example why I will never willingly get a razor, they're too fragile. Providers need to make phones that will last more than the standard 2 year plan.

I had no warranty on it. A new pohone would be like $80, so I figured I could do it for cheaper.

I've had the phone for about 1 year and a half. I'll probably just upgrade to a better one if I can't fix this.

Where is the speaker located?

#154952 Cell Phone Internals Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 May 2008 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

what on the "circuit layer" is ripped? If it is a broken wire, you might be able to fix it, but if you're talking about something on the circuit board being broken, then it's probably fucked.

You need to take extreme care with today's electronics. As they get smaller and more complex, everything is much more fragile. The cover of the LCD screen on the outside of my Razr is cracked, but even as an ece major, I'm still not gonna fuck with it. Not worth the frustration.

Well the circuit layer is super flimsy and rips easiier than paper. It's just all yellow, there are no wires going through it. I'm starting to think that it's not the circuit layer that's causing this.

Does anyone know what part/what wires lead to the hearing part of the phone? That would be extremely helpful.

Thanks

#154946 Cell Phone Internals Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 May 2008 - 07:32 PM in Off Topic

OK My Razr's screen cracked. My warranty was up and I saw a screen on ebay for $20. I got the screen. I followed this writeup to replace it.
http://www.ryanbibbe...azr-lcd-screen/
It worked...kinda. The screen is beautiful and works....but I CANNOT HEAR WHEN PEOPLE CALL, THERE IS NO NOISE COMING OUT OF THE PHONE!

Can anyone help? It would be MUCHH appreciated. There is a rip in the "circuit layer" part that he refers to in that writeup, could that be the problem??

THANKS in advance.

#154580 The Brink Of Frustration

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 May 2008 - 01:28 PM in General Nerf

4.)VACC is not your master now.
Vacc shoots people with foam darts pretty damn well, and he does it with unbelievable style. If that's all that matters to you, then yeah, I guess he's a pretty awesome guy, but that's no reason to fear his punishment as you would fear your own death. The point is, if you're posting, "Uh-oh, vacc's gonna kick your ass now" then you've probably got to re-read points 2 and 3.

Um, you seem to miss why people people fear him.... it's not because of his skills, it's because he's sort of, well, a ADMINISTRATOR?

...This is what Badger is talking about. Langley is a veteran member and is probably good friends with VACC.

I say we just directly call out members who need to shape up.

Here's my advice to you, think BEFORE you post. That should keep you around here a bit longer.

#154173 Other Hobbies Aside From Nerfing?

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 May 2008 - 07:29 PM in Off Topic

-stickball
-wiffleball
-baseball
-football
-watching sportscenter
-video game tournaments(with friends)
-backyard football(not the computer game, just playing pickup football)
-collecting rookie cards

Ya I'm competetive.

#153401 Grindin?

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 April 2008 - 11:18 AM in Off Topic

Don't lie.

Haha. That was good.

Bustaninja- Are you seriously telling NH how you grinded with a girl? I'm assuming that most of us here have danced with a female.

I hope you were joking when you made this topic.

Not just one. Jeeze. Probably about 15.

But yeah, it was all in joking fun. This is off topic right?

Oh shit! 15!??

Your a pimp. End of Story.

#153398 Grindin?

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 April 2008 - 11:08 AM in Off Topic

Don't lie.

Haha. That was good.

Bustaninja- Are you seriously telling NH how you grinded with a girl? I'm assuming that most of us here have danced with a female.

I hope you were joking when you made this topic.

#153178 For Those That Think I Seem "mean"

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 April 2008 - 10:43 PM in Off Topic

Uhh, I thought Dark shrimp lived in Old New Jersey. Didn't America designate it a national landfill waste land in '69?

Sucks to be you.

Oh man...........

CS, I'd like to thank you. You've really helped me out a TON.

#153175 "steampunk" Longshot

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 April 2008 - 10:32 PM in Modifications

I had no idea what the hell steampunk was either. Here's wikipedie-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

The bidding for this is up to $455!