nerfer34's Content

There have been 1000 items by nerfer34 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69807 Triple Strike Trouble

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 December 2005 - 03:25 PM in Modifications

you know the three shooters with the white air tanks well I mean the yellow piece that separates them with the little ridges on it.

#69722 Triple Strike Trouble

Posted by nerfer34 on 22 December 2005 - 07:49 PM in Modifications

Does anyone know how to put the Triple Strike back together?
I am having lots of trouble with that yellow piece of plastic.

#98653 Triple Strike

Posted by nerfer34 on 22 January 2007 - 07:40 PM in Modifications

The triple strike is a wierd gun.

It's very cheap and unreliable.

You probably over pumped it when you had the OPRV plugged. Which means you gun is dead.

You also could have possibly assembled it wrong. Reassembling that thing is hard.

#98671 Triple Strike

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 January 2007 - 03:59 PM in Modifications

I have perfectly working internals.

If you pay me for shipping, I'll send them out you.

This is of course if you really like the gun.

I don't know what your Triple Strike's problem is.

#77602 Triple Mech Questions.

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 March 2006 - 10:35 PM in Modifications

The gun is PATHETIC. It fires like 10 feet.

#99819 Trade Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 February 2007 - 09:04 PM in General Nerf

Okay I don't know exactly the amount of cash I sent because its been so long.

Here is what I sent
-at3k
- 2 scouts
-blastfire
-Eab
-sm 750(my friends)
-mav(my friends)
-FF(just to reasemble it)(my friends)
-maxshot
-BBB

I sent him AROUND $40-45-50

BUT that inlcuded the cost of 10' of PETG that he was SUPPOSED to buy from Viper. But later he pmed me and said that he didn't get the PETG.

I am usually patient, I just like to be updated.

This was a very frustrating process and still his.

Here are some of his PMs sent to me:
This was dated on May 31 2006
"Alrighty...

I'm adding the clip mod to the Maxshot tonight. I'll finish up the EaB in the morning and paint it. Everything should be done by this next Monday if everything goes to plan! Thanks a lot.

Starbuck, The Noid,
Artemis Arms"
This was dated on May 8 2006
Hm...

It'll be about another week at the most. I'm pretty busy with stuff so no more than a week. (he is talking about when the guns will be shipped out.

And when he was here on NH like a month ago he promised they'd be shipped out by January 16th.

The ONLY pictures he sent me by pm were a picture of my 2 modded scouts.

I know you guys probably don't really care but if this happened to you, I'm sure some of you would be pissed off.

#101006 Trade Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 11 March 2007 - 06:12 PM in General Nerf

Starbuck is honest. I know that he doesn't intend to rip me off.

He's just being inconsistant and apparantly going through rough times.

Substance Abuse- Like I said for the millionth time, I was 2 weeks old on the forums, I was influenced by Starbuck's Amazing modding ability, I didn't have as many tools as I have now, I didn't know I could mod a gun.

Andd as Wrath said Starbuck was active back then.

#99497 Trade Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 February 2007 - 09:00 PM in General Nerf

Did you already pay for him to do it?

Yes I already payed him.

Yes, I sent him my guns on January 10, 2006.

I have his urrent email because he was actually posting here about 2-3 weeks ago. I'm assuming now, he is back at college.

This is getting ridiculous though.

#99477 Trade Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 February 2007 - 03:24 PM in General Nerf

So, as most of you know, Starbuck was back for about 2 weeks. In that time span, I sen him a bunch of PM's and he responded. He said he will definitly have the guns shipped out on SO AND SO.

So, he never sent out the guns. Here I am waiting 1 year and 1 month, and still haven't recieved them. Does anyone know when he'll be back on the forums? He also isn't responding to my emails. I'll admit, I am getting kind of fed up at this point.

I even said, "If you haven't modded some of them, Just please ship them back anyway ASAP".

Starbuck is a great guy, but his priorities are getting a little mixed up.

Any advice?

Thanks.

#101077 Trade Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 March 2007 - 06:03 PM in General Nerf

Nerfer34 - Did you get your guns back? You said Starbuck sent you an email a while ago, so I'm assuming you did? If not, has he stopped replying to your emails and such again?

Nope not yet, but today, I got an email form Starbuck that he will send them out tomorrow!

I hope this comes true!

#100003 Trade Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 February 2007 - 06:49 PM in General Nerf

Lol, still the fact that you would want to mod a Scout. Or even how about the fact that he cared enough about the $2 it's worth. If you're going to try a mod, try a POS like the Scout, what do you have to lose?

Just because someone doesn't post their mods, doesn't mean they're not capable of simple tasks like using a screwdriver and glueing some barrels together, which are convinently posted in many retard-proof(or so I previously thought) fashions.

But good luck with getting your guns back.

The Scout is my favorite gun.
It is not good for outdoors, but I only nerf indoors, although the place I nerf is large, the scout is still a great pistol.
Its durable, compact, has ammo holders, can attach to a titan, can install the mini maglite into the ammo holder, and it has the slider cock.

Alpha- According to Starbuck, he has been plating college football, been in the hospital 4 times, and have been in college. So those are his "delays"

#99600 Trade Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 11 February 2007 - 08:32 AM in General Nerf

Well, last time a posted, Carbon gave me great information. I sent a letter to Starbuck's friend who is in the business with "Artemis Arms", because Carbon looked up and found the adress.

I bet some other people have dealth business with him. Possibly they know any information?

I understand busy.

But if you say, that you have a modding business and WILL mod your guns then DO IT!

It should trake 2 months AT THE MOST to mod some guns. Even if you are busy.

#99610 Trade Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 11 February 2007 - 12:25 PM in General Nerf

You sent him guns snail mail right. From all your posts not once do I see that you've sent him a letter. Technology is not always the answer.

I have sent Starbuck and his working partner a letter, a while a ago(atleast 5-6 months ago). Neither have responded.

Uncle Hammer, you are right. But this was back when I was a member here for like 2-3 weeks. I didn't think I was capable of modding. Plus this was when Starbcuk posted all of his amazing mods, and I wanted him to mod them.

#99968 Trade Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 February 2007 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

Should have tried to mod them yourself... (right now the word "noob" is repeating itself in my head)

OK smartass. Can I see all of your awesome mods? It was like 2 weeks after I joined the forums. I had even a more limited supply of tools I have now, I didn't know how to/or if I was capable to mod a gun.

Back on topic, I recieved a friendly email today from Starbuck, He said they should be shipped out in a coouple of days, hopefully this will be actually true. Third time is the charm!

#174135 Tour Of The Workshop.

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 September 2008 - 11:24 AM in General Nerf

I wish my workshop was like that.

I can't believe how much brass you have.

Also I have the same black toolbox and I keep all of my stock darts in there too. I think it came with paintballs.

#110532 Top 5 All Time Best Movies

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 June 2007 - 06:06 PM in Off Topic

I watched the "Pianist" Friday in school. I thought it was good but not top 5 worthy.
This list isn't in order
1)Forrest Gump
2)ZooLander
3)Happy Gilmore
4)Good Will Hunting
5)Remember the Titans
6)40 year old Virgin(Steve Carrel is the man)
7)Gladiator

#110868 Top 5 All Time Best Movies

Posted by nerfer34 on 12 June 2007 - 01:19 PM in Off Topic

I finsished Pan's Labyrinth today in Spanish class. It is a good movie. That Captain guy is a physco.

Finally, someone else with Forrest Gump, for a minute I thought I was the only one.

ANd I completely forgot about Gladiator. I believe that was the first R rated movie I saw.

#110572 Top 5 All Time Best Movies

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 June 2007 - 07:26 PM in Off Topic

Ok, I don't watch many movies. I'm not that old. I like movies that are generally funny. Aren't movies supposed to entertain you?

#110558 Top 5 All Time Best Movies

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 June 2007 - 06:51 PM in Off Topic

nerfer - Ok, let me get this straight, you have Zoolander in your top 5 as well as Happy Gilmore(I like it, but it's not a great movie) and you're critiquing others on their picks, which actually won awards worth mentioning? I'm not going to say that there are no good movies that didn't win Oscars, but come one, get centered.
Flurry - Same goes for you - Harry Potter, Napoleon Dynamite?

It's not personal guys, but none of those four movies surpass The Pianist. It's not on my top 5, but it's for sure above those 4.

This is a very tough decision for me and may need to be edited many times:

1) Charlie Chaplin and Lon Chaney films(My two favorite black and white stars. A lot of their movies are two short to really consider movies. Plus, I don't have any particular favorites.)
2) Citizen Kane
3) The Shawshank Redemption
4) The Last King of Scotland
5) The Boondock Saints

Edit: Shit, I guess I have to go 6

1) Charlie Chaplin and Lon Chaney films(My two favorite black and white stars. A lot of their movies are two short to really consider movies. Plus, I don't have any particular favorites.)
2) Citizen Kane
3) The Shawshank Redemption
4) A great majority of Kubrick's films
5) The Last King of Scotland
6) The Boondock Saints

Wait, isn't this based on personal opinion?
So I can vouch for myself. Who cares about awards, thats what OTHER people think of it. Isn't all that matters is what ourselves think of it?

By the Way Rambo, I haven't heard of one movie on your list.

#110581 Top 5 All Time Best Movies

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 June 2007 - 07:45 PM in Off Topic

Come to think of it, I have heard of the Shawshank Redemption.

Oh, I forgot about Saving Private Ryan, that's a great movie.

Does anyone think Raiders of the Lost Ark was a good movie?

#74242 Titan Pump

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 February 2006 - 08:42 AM in Modifications

SG Pilot- Renegade minimized his titan and there is no pump relocation writeup. I think I know what to do but I don't want to ruin my titan.

#74155 Titan Pump

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 February 2006 - 04:28 PM in Modifications

I know that there are posts about the Titan but this post is different.

So basically I HATE the Titan's pump location if I'm in a war what am I going to do drop the titan step on it and start pumping? I want to pump on the run. So is there anyone who has a write up for a pump relocation because I have no idea how you would do it.
Thanks

EDIT- fixed a little spelling

#82024 Titan Indoor Mod Not Going Well...

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 May 2006 - 04:52 PM in Modifications

You can't even shoot that thing. There is no air running through the Knexes to propel the darts.

#86067 Think Geek!

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 July 2006 - 12:39 PM in Off Topic

Greatest, thing, ever!

http://www.thinkgeek...s/warfare/750a/

Hahaha I''ve never seen ANYTHING like that.

#140492 The Vulcan

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 February 2008 - 08:19 PM in General Nerf

This gun looks really cool.

I'll be picking up atleast one for sure.

For some reason, I just keep seeing this thing mounted on like the top of a gocart and 2 people just driving around mowing people down....

#121381 The Tools Of The Trade.

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 August 2007 - 12:10 PM in General Nerf

Yes this has been done before and even noobs aren't retarded. I think we all knew this....

If you're going to post this, atleast show SOME effort in making this topic....

What about hot glue, pipe cutters, glue, pliers, etape, etc

#105504 The Tec 9

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 May 2007 - 06:29 PM in Homemades

Wow. That is creative.

What are the ranges like with that plunger?

Good to see ya.

#119877 The Spidey Dart Tag Guns Thread (warning Big Pics)

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 August 2007 - 08:41 PM in Modifications

.n

You can't really use a pull ring or coat hanger for a trigger because the valve on the tank gets pressed inward not pulled out like in the airtech tanks.

Maybe the long awaited nerf GRENADE can function with this gun!......

I need to get one of these now....

#101880 The South Shall Rise Again!

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 April 2007 - 07:21 AM in General Nerf

Fuck that. I am super competitive! I'm the most thirteen thirty-seven-est guy to ever pick up a plastic gun. RESPECT ME or feel my wrath! For god's sake I ATE A FUCKING CLAN! FEAR ME!

Maybe it's just me, but can't you HEAR how asinine that sounds just reading it? Yes. Really I'm just a teddy bear who likes to yell a lot. I'm not going to lie, I think I'm a good nerfer, but I wouldn't say that an ENTIRE TEAM needs to come and deal with me when someone yells "Hersh is coming this way." Happens all the time.

That just inspired me to get out to a war. I definitly agree, I don't relly see a point in nerfing if it's not competitive. It's fun competition.

#101768 The South Shall Rise Again!

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 April 2007 - 03:39 PM in General Nerf

I nerf indoors like once every two weeks.( Yea I have a big house)

But I gotta get to one of these EAST COST WARS!

East Coast For Life.

#230890 The Soulreaper

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 May 2009 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

This is the nicest breech that I've ever seen to date. Sick job. I'd buy one of these if you sold a few.

#118242 The Snap-turret

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 August 2007 - 11:55 AM in Homemades

An update on the finalizing progress of the turret:

I sealed in the barrels today, and discovered that my ranges were pathetic...

Hey atleast you're being honest.

It's amazing how the 2k turret is so small, compact , and simply made. But performs with perfection.

Also do you think you could edit your first post and move one of the first 2 pictures below the other one? SO that way we don't need to side scroll?

Thanks

#138282 The Snap-duo

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 February 2008 - 07:56 PM in Homemades

That's beastly, but I'm not a fan of pink. Also, I realize I have no authority to point out a mistake, because you've probably fixed it without me knowing it, but why didn't you integrate the pump?

These are 2 spring plungers that Carbon's working with. There's no pumping involved. Is that what you meant?

Carbon, I was going to say inline barrels too. I'm going to break down the pros and cons

Well if looks like with this gun that you may be running with it(in war situtation) with the barrels facing the ground or below hip level. So you certainly don't want your darts to fall out...

i think you best bet may be tight fitting barrels on the turret. the inline may run into problems if it will be facing the ground a lot of the time. Either that or stick with your dog bones. In this mod, I think inlines may not be the way to go(it's tough for me to say that...).

this is going to be one cool primary.

#138220 The Snap-duo

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 February 2008 - 01:37 PM in Homemades

That's really cool.

I like it a lot.

I think it would be even better if you turreted them. THAT would be intimidating.

#142324 The Snap-3m

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 February 2008 - 09:35 PM in Homemades

I love how it primes like a maverick.

You're really really progressing over the years at NH. Look at your first homeades and now look at these newer ones.

Really cool.

Sorry that I can't ask a question about the homeade itself. :unsure:

#116333 The Razorbeast

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 July 2007 - 01:36 PM in General Nerf

I just got a razorbeast with 20 chains and I love it.

I have a couple of questions for those of you chain gunners

1. How does putting PETG into the chainds work out?
2. I'm sorry, I really should go to HD and check but just in case if anyone knows.... do mega stefans fit into these chains?
3.This is the only gun that I'm kind of timid to open, because it is so rare and I don't want to mess it up. SO are the internals simple or complex?

Any warnings of this gun?

There really aren't many threads of this gun and I can't even find internal pics. I'll get some internal pics up soon, after reading your feedback.

Thanks

#118071 The Razorbeast

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 August 2007 - 07:26 PM in General Nerf

Sorry to revive this thrad but my rotation mech wasn't working anymore, so I had to open it up......

These internals look so simple but are so complex at the same time.

Blister I have a question for you. Did drilling out that white piece really add range? I don't think it would.....

Also do you think there is any way to deaden the noise? Maybe fill all the internals with foam?

I'm going to try to assemble it now. THANKS for the pics!

Edit- yea that piece is a bitch, but I can get it. I think I have a decent mod for it. I'll post a little write up for it tomorrow!

I completely understand the internals. It's a brilliant gun!

#116363 The Razorbeast

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 July 2007 - 06:01 PM in General Nerf

Wow. Thanks a ton!

What are the ranges you're getting with CPVC?

For the mega question, I meant, Do mega STEFANS fit into the chains nicely?

Yea, the gun is loud, I would really like to improve on that.....

#79576 The Power Of A Titan In A Pistol! (idea)

Posted by nerfer34 on 11 April 2006 - 03:14 PM in Homemades

Um. okay. This won't be close to the power of a titan. Can you please explain how you think it will? You can also do this with any gun(not just the mav). I think your prabably better off buying a pump gun....

#173831 The Official 2008 College Football Thread

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 August 2008 - 10:49 PM in Off Topic

HUGE College Football fan-

Here are some of my predictions:
The heiman race s between Chase Daniel, Tim Tebow, and Knowshon Moreno and Tebow wins it again!
USC finished undefeated and will be the #1 team in the country
Expect huge years from
-Mcknight
-Spiller
-Alabama's rookie rb(fogrget is name)
-Maclin
-Rainy
-Juice Williams
-Foster

I also like Jake Locker from Washington.

I was very surprised that Bama beat Clemson.

I'm also anxious to see terelle prior.