kdizzle1533's Content

There have been 61 items by kdizzle1533 (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#191144 Mega Missile Mod

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 21 November 2008 - 06:12 PM in Modifications

check it out...

#190350 Sjno

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 17 November 2008 - 08:23 PM in Nerf Wars

more people not invilvoed with nerf haven are interested in coming, so it looks like there are going to be a lot of people here. Specific names to come once they are confirmed.

#187508 Sjno

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 04 November 2008 - 06:26 PM in Nerf Wars

-Since it is a night war and weususally get done fairly late, AJ.Z if you want a place to crash for the night since you would hve a 2 hour drive o your hands pm me and we can work something out.

-redmark I'm glad you can make it and hopefully you were able to fix your eliminator

-bob does have a point with limited pumpson the sm5k but I just want to avoid any "whoops I didn't relize it was pumped that much" and have someone end up hurt.

#187400 Sjno

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 04 November 2008 - 02:01 AM in Nerf Wars

Interested. Might bring a few friends too. Depends on what you think about plugged SM5k's, as they are a staple of my arsenal.

I would prabably have to say the sm5k would be a no. Really the people that are on the list as theyre real name are people that I nerf with often over the summer. Most of them don't mod or do very little. I might work on a few of theyre guns but really they're just into playing and are very tacticle. They type of play is specific to theyre guns. So having long range will not be too muh of a must for this war. Hopefully it will not put a damper on your intrest.

#187395 Sjno

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 04 November 2008 - 12:39 AM in Nerf Wars

What are the rules on stefans, do you have to bring any?

good question. As of right now me and my team use stock streamlines and converted taggers, it would be very expecsive for us to supply a mass amount of those darts. I would suggest since I don't know what type of barreling system people will be using (cpvc, petg, stock, brass, ect) it would be best to bring a good amount, I'd say 50 or so of darts on your own that work best for your specific gun. Because of the battle ground there is more hiding and little spurts of shooting rather then in an open area where there could be steady fire, thus using less darts. If your in a bind and really can't bring darts pm me and let me know and we can work things out.

#187215 Sjno

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 03 November 2008 - 03:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, (and even those who use mavericks as their primary) come one come all to the offical SJNO

Date: Saturday December 13th

Time: 8:30pm

http://maps.google.c...007607&t=h&z=18

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The square middle part has a fountain and some benches, that will be our staging and "out" area. The front side is full of pillers coves and lots of tacticle places to hide.

Posted Image

Posted Image

around the back are big open parking lots

the who:

For sure:

-team supernova
+kdizzle
+jboogy
+camizzie
-Bill
-John
-Erick
-Janessa
-Nick
-Ryan
-Keith
-Rachel
-Lani
-Talia (+ friends)
-Just Some Bob
-Radio (+1)
-Redmark
-Blue

Maybe:
-Oscar
-King
-Blister (+ friends)
-AJ.Z
-RSpwnsMS
-nerfman600

The Rules:

-eye protection is at your disgression regardless of age. You should know what your getting yourself into and you play at your own risk. We are not going to baby people and make them wear protection if they don't want to.

-banned guns are on a case by case basis. If myself or one of my teammates feels your gun would be potentially harmful it will not be allowed so as always bring a back up. Because of the unique perameters of the site close combat will happen often so it's recomended to have a secondary or intergration ready with shorter ranges for close quarter hits.

-games and specifics to each game will be determined on site.

-Bring your own darts that work best in your own gun (recomended about 50 or so). All weights for stefans have to be covered completely.

This war promises to be unlike any other due to the uniqueness of the site and the personel. We already have several girls comitted and many more that plan on attending. Our goal is to not only have a kick ass war but have this be the war with the most girls in all the history of organized NH wars. Get ready, get set, nerf.

This has been a supernova production.
Posted Image

#187207 Egno Christmas?

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 03 November 2008 - 02:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Me and my team have in the works a SJNO that we planned for dec 13th. We are working on getting offical permission to nerf at our regular spot and we are seeing how many of our regular kids we can get to come out. Theyre all in college so we are in the process if finiding out who will be back for the holidays by then. So far we have comitted 5 people and I was waiting to get a few more before I made a thread here. Here is a link to some pics I had previously posted.
http://nerfhaven.com...topic=13381&hl=
It would be a night war and be at the most kick ass site youve ever imagined. So if you want another EGNO repeat go ahead but if youre ready for some thing bigger and better, and with more girls SJNO is for you. Be on the look out for a thread and save the date.

#186289 New Rapid Fire 20

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 29 October 2008 - 05:32 PM in General Nerf

Yea I just went out to Toys R Us and bought one like 20 min go, theyre 29.99 and come with a free vortex howler football. They are the ugly yellow ones though, so I'm not sure if the amzon rf20's are the older red version or not.

#185926 Egno Recap Thread

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 27 October 2008 - 07:54 PM in Nerf Wars

don't worry bob the blacksunshines didn't work so well in our guns so we're going to sick with what we got. Although the purple is really badass!

the good:
-It was awesome to come out and meet fellow nerfers who know what I'm talking bout when I say my primary is a LS DTB intergration. When I showed up a while ago with my CPVC'd nite finder at a nerf session with my friends that I nerf with around my house they like flipped out because most of them don't mod or know very little. So chatting it up with other nerf enthusiests was probably my favorite part.

-The dirve up and back wasn't bad because I was in good comany

-winning the games was also a plus

-Our guns working flawlessly through out the day (fixing the singled longshot's dtb on site was sweet.)

on the down side:
-There was a lack of profesionalism

- getting shot at point blank for no reason

-not stopping at the basss pro shop on the way back because we were too tired

#185847 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 27 October 2008 - 03:24 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
The past month I have been working diligently on those 3 guns in preperation for EGNO. Me and my team called SUPERNOVA wanted to upgrade our longshots for the war. Since my friends only know how to do really basic mods like AR revoval of a maverick I took it upon myself to create the bad-assness that is these guns. (paint jobs we done by them, modding was done by me)

The first is a singled lingshot with darttag blaster intergration. AR removal, CPVC barrel, singled, added spring, re-enforced catch spring, cut stock. Painted red and black with a lot of detail that dosent show up well in the picture and covered with a matte clear coat
Posted Image
paint by camizzie

On this gun I wanted to do an intergration but only bought one DTB set and though "a maverick intergration would be really easy also". Longshot maverick intergration. AR removal, added disk shot spring, plugged hole in breech, re-enforced trigger and catch spring. Painted basic purple and black and now covered in glossy clear coat.
Posted Image
painted by jboogy

The last of the trio is my gun. Lonshot darttag blaster intergration. AR removal, added streched NF spring, re-enforced trigger and catch spring, plugged hole in breech. Painted brushed metal with black accents and red highlights.
Posted Image

Posted Image

At EGNO we owned going 3-0. team supernova!
Posted Image
camizzle.................................................jboogy........................................................kdizzle

(pvc and cpvc pieces were added only to cover up the intergration and make it look cleaner. Also our shirts have each one of our guns on them, but you can't see my shirt cuz my gun is in the way)

#185304 Egno (in Cali) (elk Grove Nerf Off)

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 24 October 2008 - 01:12 PM in Nerf Wars

vulcans? psh, thats child's play. Last night (or this moring whatever you want to call it) at 3:30am, I completed that last of my trifecta. The supernova team will be fitted out with 3 longshots. Camizzie will be using a singled DTB intergrated longshot. J-boogy will be armed with his maverick intergrated longshot and finally your truely will be causing hell my longshot DTB intergration. I wish you guys luck, you'll need it.
-Kdizzle

#184766 Egno (in Cali) (elk Grove Nerf Off)

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 21 October 2008 - 04:08 PM in Nerf Wars

weather looks sweet. high 82, low 51
http://www.weatherfo.../elk grove.html
I'm so juiced!

#181532 Egno (in Cali) (elk Grove Nerf Off)

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 04 October 2008 - 05:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok sounds good, Kdizzle will you be meeting us at wendy's? Sounds like this might be a promising war. We'll probably have one in december (before christmas) during the second week, so Falcon can come. Any questions about anything? Well, I've got to go to oakland tommarow, and I am sleeping over at a friends house so he can take me there, so I better get ready.

We'll be coming from hayward (because we're going to see Saw 5 on the 24th and then my friends are going to spend the night at my dorm so we can leave from here the next morning). Unless we hit some unexpected traffic that sets us back, yes we are planning on meeting at Wendy's. I just ordered a NerfSTRONG band so I'll have that on. Oh and for those of you who don't know, I'm a chick. There is also another girl on my team and a dude. See you guys!

#181244 Egno (in Cali) (elk Grove Nerf Off)

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 03 October 2008 - 03:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Both my friends will be coming with me. We sort of always play as a team, we call ourselfves Supernova (because when we were thinking of a name we were drinking Mountin Dew Supernova, kind of lame I know). Anyways team Supernova will be in full force. haha

#181064 Where's Your Spot?

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 02 October 2008 - 06:32 PM in General Nerf

So, do you guys have permission to nerf there or do you just kind of sneak in like Splinter Cells?

We kinda just sneek in there, but people and even the cops often see us and haven't complained. I don't even know who I would ask for permission to nerf there since we go late at night.

Thats asking for trouble, sneeking into buisnesses late at night to point toy guns around, especially if they are painted flat black.

Who said the gun's were black? Although you are right, unlocked doors do not justify going in to play with toy guns. That does look pretty fun though.

our guns aren't black (that was sort of out of left field on that one), but I do agree. It probably isn't the best idea to be out there, but it's such a perfect place to nerf, sometimes we just can't pass it up.

#180739 Where's Your Spot?

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 30 September 2008 - 11:19 PM in General Nerf

So, do you guys have permission to nerf there or do you just kind of sneak in like Splinter Cells?

We kinda just sneek in there, but people and even the cops often see us and haven't complained. I don't even know who I would ask for permission to nerf there since we go late at night.

#180496 Egno (in Cali) (elk Grove Nerf Off)

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 29 September 2008 - 06:14 PM in Nerf Wars

I meant october 25th. Anyway, before the war we should go to a restaurant or something and meet each other.
By the way, what guns are you guys using? Im using my longshot, vulcan, and SS2

I'm probably going to use my longshot and a few night finders/disk shots. My friends will be using the same seeing as I mod their guns for them.

#179940 Where's Your Spot?

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 27 September 2008 - 12:05 PM in General Nerf

first off I decided to post this here obviously, instead of in the "nerf war" category to keep that strictly the organization of wars, where as this is more of a "show off" thread.

So putting the big wars aside, most people have local spots that they nerf at regularly. The place you go when you call up your friends and last min decide to go and nerf.

Posted Image
My friends and I nerf at this round about triangle plaza. The center has a huge fountian and a bunch of seating. Twice a week a farmers market is held there and various small community events. This is our staging area and also our "out" area. Its off limits durring play to keep people from crossing the street too much, because even though we do nerf late at night there still are cars that drive by.

Posted Image

Posted Image
accross the street from our staging area are a bunch of little shops and banks.

Posted Image

Posted Image
The back side of each of the little shopping centers are open parking lots. The pitcures are really dark because there wasn't enough light back there for my camera to capture it properly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
This place is sweet because for the most part its decently lit making it easy to find all of our darts, and there are a bunch of little coves and pillers to hide behind.

Posted Image
This is what we like to call the sanctuary.

Posted Image
Its always unlocked on one side so getting in isn't a problem.

Posted Image
Its basically a big hallway with stair cases on both sides. There is a dance company or something like that, that runs its business in here.

Posted Image
again more pillars to lean behind

Posted Image

Posted Image
and the bottom of the opposite stairway. We like to split up into 2 teams and each start at the bottom of the stairs on both ends and go at it.

This is where all the magic happens for me. So Lets make it easy, post only pictures with a breif description explaing what it is, unless your commenting on someone elses post.

(sorry for the large picture size but it makes it more clear to see)

#179772 Egno (in Cali) (elk Grove Nerf Off)

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 26 September 2008 - 05:52 PM in Nerf Wars

Count me in. I also will be able to bring atleast one other person with me, hopefully 2. It will be my first war and my friends as well but im looking forward to it. PM me with any additional info.

#175865 Through A Cop's Eyes

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 08 September 2008 - 04:25 AM in General Nerf

me and my friends play in this weird triangle shapped shopping center. Its almost like a park with shops, anyways all of our wars start at 9:30pm and have run easily past 12 on many occasions. One night a cop pulled up and got out of his car to use an ATM. My team was sneeking around the bend of a building to find the oter team completely aware of our position. Needless to say we were all killed. The other team said that the cop had pointed and told them where we were. I thought that was pretty cool of the cop to be so playfull. My longshot is currently painted like brushed metal, and my friends have all painted their guns too and we havent had any problems. Just lucky I guess.

#171973 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by kdizzle1533 on 24 August 2008 - 03:28 AM in Modifications

Springs are the most challenging things for me to find. The ones I found that are big enough would take the hulk to compress. If you don't want to order online, oddly enough I've found a wide selection of springs at the flea market.