Foamfoot's Content

There have been 406 items by Foamfoot (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#224637 Foam

Posted by Foamfoot on 20 April 2009 - 08:57 PM in General Nerf

I have this, it's terrible. The darts are not durable at all. They don't go very far, and the foam is about as tight as (overtly sexual comment here) in pretty much every barrel you put it in. It's awful, I end up losing most darts after one shot with a med/high-powered gun.

Edit: But hell, maybe I just got a really bad batch.

#223933 Foamtalk: A Nerf Podcast

Posted by Foamfoot on 16 April 2009 - 10:44 AM in General Nerf

I'll help. I like pie, so I would be good for this.

#223858 Community-wide Mod Contest

Posted by Foamfoot on 15 April 2009 - 08:08 PM in News

Doing shit is hard work.

VACC

That was actually rather profound....

#221192 April 1st

Posted by Foamfoot on 02 April 2009 - 01:42 AM in News

I was planning to do a mod where I made a NF suck as much as possible, while still shooting out of the gun, but things got in the way.

#221115 April 1st

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 April 2009 - 06:59 PM in News

This isn't funny... Really. It's just upsetting.

I thought it was pretty funny until I read your post. Now I think it's hilarious.

I wonder if anyone got the fact that my post, in itself, was an april fools joke.

#221038 April 1st

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 April 2009 - 02:06 PM in News

This isn't funny... Really. It's just upsetting.

#220827 Valhalla

Posted by Foamfoot on 31 March 2009 - 01:16 AM in Nerf Wars

Oh my fucking god.

Effeminate

Screw Geddon. THIS is where all of my efforts will go. Geddon is great and all, but I feel that this needs support.

#220638 New Breach

Posted by Foamfoot on 30 March 2009 - 12:03 AM in Modifications

I seriously doubt his lack of ability to create an effective breach or use proper grammar is going to cause him to remain a virgin, but that's just me.

"Getting It" isn't "Owning It"

You support slavery?

#220629 Maverick To Magnum

Posted by Foamfoot on 29 March 2009 - 11:27 PM in Modifications

Im planing on getting all this within a month.

In the future it would be best not to post until you have some actual progress to show.

I actually detest this attitude. As annoying as concept threads are, it's good to sum up human knowledge in order to foresee any problems that might come up. Especially problems that are difficult to predict unless you have extensive experience.

I've done something like this before, and it made the gun look really cool, but it's performance really took a hit.

#220626 New Breach

Posted by Foamfoot on 29 March 2009 - 11:20 PM in Modifications

I'm willing to bet he will never "Own A Beaver"

I seriously doubt his lack of ability to create an effective breach or use proper grammar is going to cause him to remain a virgin, but that's just me.

But seriously. HOW DID YOU GET THE FUCKING BREACH TO LOOK LIKE THAT? That would take me fucking extra time to do. I really have no idea how it got that way, even with a hacksaw.

#220553 New Longshot Mod

Posted by Foamfoot on 29 March 2009 - 07:35 PM in Off Topic

And you ain't got no life cause you spend it exchangin insults over the internet. Later mate :)

In philosophy, it is widely accepted that the lack of use of something does not cause that thing to cease existence. Therefore, he has a life, he just does not use it to it's full potential.

Metsgorock, I am going to suggest that you take some LSD. No specific reason or anything, it's probably bad for you, but what the hell. Take it.

#220346 Selling A Cellphone

Posted by Foamfoot on 28 March 2009 - 07:25 PM in Off Topic

Nerfhaven isn't so much for free advertising, you know...

#220219 Your Worst Nerf Related Injury

Posted by Foamfoot on 27 March 2009 - 11:57 PM in General Nerf

I had a BBB tank explode in my face once, some shards got in my eye, and I had to go to the emergency room.

#219747 Internet/firefox Problem

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 March 2009 - 01:21 AM in Off Topic

Yes I have, I used SuperAntiSpyware for adware and spyware, and Mcafee (Sp.?) Professional for viruses.

Have they been updated recently?

#219743 Internet/firefox Problem

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 March 2009 - 12:58 AM in Off Topic

Yes... thank you very much for giving us your spam pop-up.

I think I'll go contract viral pneumonia and take an expectorant in a movie theater.

Im very sorry for that, I just want to know how to fix the problem, I thought posting the link may help people figure out whats the problem with my pc.
Ill remove the link

Have you run any sort of Adware or Virus scanner? That's most likely what it is. Note: Do not use the ones that you see in the pop-up ads. They are more adware and viruses.

#219741 Internet/firefox Problem

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 March 2009 - 12:45 AM in Off Topic

Yes... thank you very much for giving us your spam pop-up.

I think I'll go contract SARS and take an expectorant in a movie theater.

#219386 Armageddon X

Posted by Foamfoot on 23 March 2009 - 05:50 AM in Nerf Wars

I have caught some pneumonia recently, and I don't want to spend any extra money on ticket insurance in case I die, so I'm holding off buying my ticket until I am better.

Oh wait... that's retarded, yet semi-logical.

#219385 Minimized Long Shot

Posted by Foamfoot on 23 March 2009 - 05:44 AM in Modifications

Glad to see you used my priming system, but it was done wrong. Mine will be up in a few days.

Oh, well, looky here!

#219383 Watchmen

Posted by Foamfoot on 23 March 2009 - 05:22 AM in Off Topic

You're right about the soundtrack. I know nothing about the Watchmen, but the music very rarely matched the tone. The worst one was when they played All Along the Watchtower. Like okay, you're Dad was an ass hole that killed millions of civilians and Vietnamese...And now, Mr. Jimi Hendrix!

Talio.

You know, in some parts of the country, we play Purple Haze when the tear gas goes off. I thought the choice of soundtrack was pretty good. The whole part of it not fitting in with the movie at all made it... good?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It had pee-pees groty.YAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for finally giving me the perfect post to say goodbye forever. Goodbye.....forever.

You can't blame him dude, he was from Yakima. That place is fucked.

#215062 Server Issues

Posted by Foamfoot on 26 February 2009 - 12:16 AM in Site Feedback

Whom is actually paying for the site, again? It might not be any of my business, but I'm not sure if CX is still paying, or what.

#215056 What... The... Fuck...

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 February 2009 - 11:53 PM in Site Feedback

(Server Triple post)

#215054 What... The... Fuck...

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 February 2009 - 11:51 PM in Site Feedback

I really, seriously regret starting this. This is going to go on for two pages. Dammit... I feel embarrassed, and ashamed.

EDIT: DS did actually make a comment that made some sort of sense...

*Rains fire*

#215044 What... The... Fuck...

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 February 2009 - 11:03 PM in Site Feedback

or even a few years ago.

You haven't read many of the CXWQ-era posts, have you?

Ok, I'm regretting making this it's own thread. I think it was just shock of coming back. I go into what has been happening in my life, as it most likely does relate to the shock, but that would be fucking retarded.

/Thread

#214989 What... The... Fuck...

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 February 2009 - 07:54 PM in Site Feedback

GUYS, chill. Look at what I've done:

I've stated the problems, and stated why they bother me. I've combed through the posts of my leave, and I had no idea why things were suddenly different. I am actually wondering what happened. So, in reference to VACC's post, that is the point of this topic.

#214870 What... The... Fuck...

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 February 2009 - 03:35 AM in Site Feedback

EDIT: I'm sorry, this was a mistake, and should not have been posted.

That's right, after a few weeks of absence, I am back. I needed a quick break. Turns out, all I needed to do was find out that Simon and Garfunkel were the SHIT, and I would've been fine. I've missed you guys. Really. When I left, I was kinda getting a reputation as Nerfhaven's emo, so now that I'm back, I'm going to take that and run with it. I'm sorry I've been a little bit of an asshole in the chat. Anyway, that was really arrogant. I bet most of you have no idea who I am. I'm Foamfoot. I joined sometime over the summer of last year. I have been gone for a couple of weeks.

Now the reason I bring this all up, is not to boost my ego or anything like that. No, I planned to go straight back to posting, just like normal, without any mention of my very short absence. But... did I miss something? Did Uin13 make a hit TV show about a guy and a girl who just want love? Where are all the shitty threads coming from? The TOP three threads in the off topic section are closed, for good reason, and they are all made by different people. WTF? And the General Nerf section? HOLY SHIT. I don't even need to put in text what is wrong with the threads up in there now.

This isn't even barely the topics. Mods, Homemades, Wars, they are all still great as far as topics and beginning posts in a topic go. But what about posts? What about where a thread eventually goes? Examples:

That is such an old gun why bother putting it in here?

P.S. stop it with the grammar stuff if you guys wanna be critics go into the movie buisness (i spelled that wrong i know it).

(When it was clearly noted in the post)

thats pretty cool but why does the company need that many guns?

sad to say, but this has FAIL all over it.

Now, let us look at each statement individually.

One: Has a joke that is more annoying than replacing your alarm clock with a siren (Irony). Also, OH MY GOD I hope his statement isn't the future of the NIC. And yeah, horrible grammar, what evs.
Two: As stated, it was very clearly noted in the post.
Three: That was the entire post. There is no explanation whatsoever of why it has fail "written all over it". We have no idea what is wrong. Either this is simply a restatement of what has already been said, or it provides no actual constructive thoughts.

Look, I want to make something clear. I am not backseat moderating, saying that anything needs to be done, or complaining for kicks. There has just been such a HUGE, and very sudden influx of noobishness recently. I am just wondering, did I miss something?

What the hell happened?

#209395 $20 Vulcan

Posted by Foamfoot on 04 February 2009 - 01:40 AM in General Nerf

You can probably find a manual from Hasbro.com.

#209391 One Of My Worn Steel Longshots Is In The 2009 Nercore Calender

Posted by Foamfoot on 04 February 2009 - 01:13 AM in General Nerf

It's risque, but it's censored. I'm certainly not offended by it. I'm a little worried about what people walking by might think, you might want to put an NSFW next to it.

I am going to congratulate you on this... you sold them a nice longshot. I don't know why you drive me so crazy... some things have been happening recently in my life, I need to take a break from posting.

Consider this my public apology... I'm going to PM VACC or someone to see if they could mute me for a while. I don't know, whoever is online.

#209211 First Shots Of The N.b.w.s Snake Eyes

Posted by Foamfoot on 03 February 2009 - 12:46 PM in General Nerf

You painted a longshot black...

I'm not going to say anything about my opinion on it, but shouldn't all these threads be in the paint jobs and modifications picture thread?

#209175 Nerf Irc Room

Posted by Foamfoot on 03 February 2009 - 02:40 AM in Off Topic

We might want to make this a little more official, maybe put a direct link to it in the topic post so the newbies can find it.

#209173 Sof Seattle War

Posted by Foamfoot on 03 February 2009 - 02:32 AM in Nerf Wars

Yup, it's confirmed that there is no possible way of me going.

FUCK

Oh well, I don't look good on camera anyway.

Give the SoF crew my regards, from the "Gaping blackness that sucks all light and happiness into it".

#209164 Sof Seattle War

Posted by Foamfoot on 03 February 2009 - 01:12 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow wow wow... I did not say I could be there. I may be out of town on those dates... it's actually really sad.

Sorry, I probably won't be there.

#208828 Nerf Irc Room

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 February 2009 - 11:09 PM in Off Topic

Dammit... I was trying to post a picture of a cocker spaniel and it banned me.

#208804 Nerf Irc Room

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 February 2009 - 10:26 PM in Off Topic

You guys suck, everybody knows the cake is a metaphor for the Iraq War.

Yes, we are still on the cake... we fail.

#208798 Super Bowl Xliii

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 February 2009 - 10:14 PM in Off Topic

Till the last five minutes it was a ten point difference...

It wasn't what I would call a good game. Yes, there were some nice plays, but there are those with any superbowl.

#208675 Nerf Irc Room

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 February 2009 - 04:17 PM in Off Topic

Is it just me, or is nobody on?

#208674 Sof Seattle War

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 February 2009 - 04:05 PM in Nerf Wars

I spent a few weeks in a town called Marysville, North Point Park and Jennings Memorial Park are venues to look into.

Anyone ever been to either of those?

They are however, about 40 minutes north of Seattle.

#208508 Paintball Gatling Gun

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 February 2009 - 01:05 AM in Off Topic

You can't use darts the same way nerf uses balls, in guns like the ballblaster and ballzooka and reactor,which is pretty much what that gun is only full auto.

Sir, please PM me, I would like to purchase some of what you are smoking.

Yes, people have converted paintball to Nerf before, and it's always amazing, but it serves no purpose. I've never seen what is so bad about a magstrike.

#208403 Sof Seattle War

Posted by Foamfoot on 31 January 2009 - 09:12 PM in Nerf Wars

The reason Seattle was selected was because there is a substantial population of nerfers there, but it has never been able to really pull itself together and have a major event. That's a major part of what Season of Foam is for. Once we have passed through, you all will have had that first major event that will set off the rest of them from then on. You'll be able to have wars long after we're gone (and are capable of it now) but sometimes we just need a little push out the door.

Liar, you just want our coffee.

What about the gasworks park?

#208360 N-force Swords

Posted by Foamfoot on 31 January 2009 - 07:12 PM in General Nerf

I love when someone posts something about swords, because that means I get to go through the DBF comics again. Groove never looses his touch.

To answer your question: Only if you are Spoon.
Posted Image

#208255 Massacre 2 Videos.

Posted by Foamfoot on 31 January 2009 - 02:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Woot... It really sucks not being there.