JT Nerf Girl's Content

There have been 130 items by JT Nerf Girl (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#29335 Hello!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 08:26 PM in Off Topic

Gaaaaaaaay

VACC

What is gay and why?

My social studies teacher, because he feels like it.

Good you know you have a happy social studies teacher. :P

But really, VACC, what is gay and why?

#29312 Hello!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 05:59 PM in Off Topic

Gaaaaaaaay

VACC

What is gay and why?

#29286 Lefty? Righty? Switch?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 03:40 PM in General Nerf

I might want to try nerfing lefty. I think I'd be able to pump alot faster with my right hand. I've had practice. :wacko:

*Shakes her head* I'm sure most of y'all here have had plenty of pratice...

I'm right handed, so I shoot with my right hand. Maybe both hands to aim better, James Bond method, perhaps? Don't really know what that means so...

#29285 Stock Or Stefan?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 03:30 PM in General Nerf

I usually use certain darts for certain guns. But I'll usually pick up whatever and use it.

#29262 2004 Line-up Poll

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 12:57 PM in General Nerf

The Scout looks awesome. I have a think for pistols though. Now, I love my PowerClips and all, but I love my pistols.

#29261 Hello!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 12:53 PM in Off Topic

Hrrm... bad memories of Stealthblade are bubbling to the surface.

Well sorry, but I like being unique. But everytime I choose a color I get a retarded error message, don't know why, but it annoys me, so I won't do it as often, how about that?

Oh, and I don't exacly believe I'm Stealthblade, so...

EDIT: I also like to be able to pick out my post when I'm scrolling down a page... Dunno why, just do.

#29251 Hello!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 12:19 PM in Off Topic

Other than it being difficult to read and greatly reducing the likelihood of people actually reading your posts? No, it's fine.

I remember you... well actually I can search. You're the one who almost never posts about Nerf.

For the moment, yes. Seeing as there is no nerf action in my area to post about. As for purple being difficult to read, I don't see how it is. Purple on a blue background? Works for me. Would you prefer this? I could use gray if you like.

#29238 Virginia War

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 10:28 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys, I've been thinking about getting a war together down here in Lexington. It would probably be late July to early August. If you have anyway of getting here that would be great. Just let me know and we can try to work things out.

#29236 Father's Day

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 10:15 AM in Off Topic

I really doubt my dad even knew it was father's day. And he would never help me get something for my mom, so my mom and I didn't get anything for him. Oh well, he doesn't really need anything.

#29235 Hello!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 10:13 AM in Off Topic

Is the purple text really neccessary?  I mean really?

I'm a girl and my favorite colors are purple and silver, and no, gray doesn't work for silver. Do you have a problem with it?

#29198 Hello!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 22 June 2004 - 08:03 PM in Off Topic

I think I tried to buy a lnl off of you during the Nerf Online days (when I was Phil22).

*Clutches her LnL to her chest* My precious (sp?)... Sorry, not for sale, heh.

#29189 Hello!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 22 June 2004 - 06:28 PM in Off Topic

Yes, I know y'all missed me. Been thinking about getting back into nerf, if that's possible with my hetic life. I'll try though, try and get some people here back into it and all. Anyways, who remembers me?

#7219 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 20 July 2003 - 03:27 PM in Off Topic

Hah. That's actually funny.

Err... thanks... I guess...

#7046 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 15 July 2003 - 10:43 PM in Off Topic

I heard the new beatles come with condom deposit slots so you don't clutter the car up fucking you gay lover in the ass.....isn't that interesting...

VACC
~I can say FUCK here~

I don't even want to know how we got here...

#6623 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 06 July 2003 - 07:41 PM in Off Topic

Its a concept called "engine wear". When a car is driven for quite a bit (132,000 miles is quite a bit), the metallic parts that form the engine begin to break down.

Okay... my mom's never owned more than a '89 and none of them have broken down, and yes they have had lots of miles also (some of them have tripped the thing also). My parents had a stationwagon that they ran (never broke down) untill the door fell off. It has a new alternator, radiator, breaks, two new tires, etc. It has been pretty much rebuilt, so I think it'll be good untill I get out of highschool. Seeing as I live in a tiny county, there's not really anywhere to drive. Drive to work and school, which is barely a mile to either. It's a nice car, why is it so hard to believe that a girl actually knows what she's talking about with a car?

#6571 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 04 July 2003 - 10:01 PM in Off Topic

now, now, everyone, i have known Pontiacs for a long time, and my dad is subscribed to Motor Trend magazine, so that helps with the knowledge, and i know that Pontiacs are rather good cars. they can last a rather long time if treated with care, like all cars should, and the sunfire is especially good. so it would take a long time to break down if treated properly.

Thank you. Only thing is it's not a sunfire, it's a sunbird.

You see, cars have this magical little invention. It's a dial that TELLS you how many miles it has. It's called an odometer. It's located near your spedometer.

Look, I'm not stupid, but I'm not going to run out to my car and look and memorize the number of miles that's on it. It's somewhere near 132,000, is that good enough for you?

You may have a car, but I still find you annoying. Sorry.

And I care because? You may be some kind of Nerf God, but I still find you to be a jackass, but I'm not sorry.

Yeah, it's gonna break down soon. I'm sorry, but, yeah...

Uh... sure... Why would a perfectly good running car break down for no reason?

#6553 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 04 July 2003 - 02:07 PM in Off Topic

I'd like to point out that the number of miles has been cleverly omitted.

Um... I said a lot of miles, doesn't that work? Like I know excatly how many miles are on it. And it runs just fine, so don't be telling me it's going to break down in two days.

#6530 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 July 2003 - 10:39 PM in Off Topic

You all may remember this link, but if you don't, I suggest going back and looking at it. ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I will be reciving my liscense on July 7th and that I also have a car now, which I did get for cheap.

Last week I bought a 1990 Pontiac Sunbird, very nice car for the number of miles it has. New breaks, two new tires, and a good bit of other new stuff I can't remember (nor really know what it is...), but anyways... as all of you said I couldn't get a good car for under 1,000 bucks, I have just proved you wrong. I payed an even 700 bucks for it. It's a two door automatic, wine colored (not just a flat color though) and drives very nicely (no play at all in the steering). And this is a car that any dealer would have wanted well over 1,000 bucks for it, most likely.

Now sure, the material on the back seat at the top was tore a bit, and on the driver's sit, and also the material on the roof was hanging down a bit, but that's fixable for cheap. The front seats just need two seat colors (silver, school colors are blue and silver... so I thought that worked nicely), and the back just needed a towel to cover up the back of the seat. Also a few thumbtacks did the trick for the roof. Anyways... I just thought you guys should know that I *did* know what I was talking about. If you want a picture I could take one with my digitial camera, if you really need proof.

#4481 Visual Basic?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 12 May 2003 - 05:34 PM in Off Topic

Oh yeah, I'm good. Those didn't work, so I used what I *do* know about VBasic. You can make things visible and not visible right? That's all you do! The code for the command button is just

frmWhatever.Visible = False
frmWhatever2.Visible = True

It's as easy as that. Heh, aren't I smart?

Anyways, now I need to figure out how to make two of them random. Any ideas?

#4432 Orange Weirdness!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 May 2003 - 02:18 PM in Off Topic

Has anyone seen this new Mountain Dew LiveWire? It's like... orange... It says it's only available summer 2003. Anyways, I was just wondering who all has seen this, it's weird.

#4431 Visual Basic?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 May 2003 - 02:16 PM in Off Topic

In my computer science class we're learning a bit of this, but not enough for what I want to do. We won't learn what I want to do till next year. So I was wondering if anyone here knows how to go from one form to another by clicking a command button? If you do could you please tell me? I'm still trying to find it online too.

#4143 Marshmellows

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 29 April 2003 - 05:15 PM in Off Topic

Hm... editable(sp!?) ammo...

#4142 Free Ice Cream This Wednesday

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 29 April 2003 - 05:07 PM in Off Topic

The closest one to me is 44.5 miles... :( poo

#4108 Happy B-day To Famine

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 28 April 2003 - 07:27 PM in Off Topic

So that's how Black Blade does it... Heh, I never go all the way down on the page, never really thought about there being any usefull stuff downthere.

#3807 Nerf Club!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 22 April 2003 - 03:42 PM in General Nerf

Well I emailed the teach and asked him, he said no go with *him* because he's already doing a lot of stuff after school next year. I did ask him if he knew any other teachers he knew that might be intersted. *crosses fingers* I'll get back to you guys sometime later!

#3695 Hey Guys...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 20 April 2003 - 09:27 AM in Off Topic

Wait... is that the thing where they had people hit each other with some kind of stick to knock them off something.... or something... that was like on in 92 or something? I think I remember seeing something like that when I was little...

#3694 Nerf Club!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 20 April 2003 - 09:15 AM in General Nerf

Just got this idea this morning. I'm going to talk to the physics teacher to see if he'd be intersted in helping me start a Nerf club. I could recruit more people, get physics help in moding guns, and other stuff. I think this would be really cool. Plus the physics teacher is really cool, even though I don't have him this year, I will next year, and I've heard he's really nice and stuff. Anyways, I just wanted to get you guys opinion on this, so tell me what you think!

#3667 Hey Guys...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 19 April 2003 - 02:55 PM in Off Topic

I'm stalking you?  That's news to me.... you do know I live on the east coast right?

No no, seriously, I'm flattered. I mean it's not every day that you get you're own personal stalker. Whoa, what a head trip! I tell ya what, we'll get you and Steph into an American Gladiator style match with each of you on a raised pedastal and give both of you big ass padded poles. If you can knock her off of her Tower of Power, then we'll talk.

If I were an American Gladiator, I'd be Laser, because Turbo is such a ghey name.

What's American Gladiator?

#3661 Hey Guys...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 19 April 2003 - 09:57 AM in Off Topic

And I would know how??

Well if you've been stalking me like you SAID you have been, I'd think you would have uncovered this tidbit of information.....

I'm stalking you? That's news to me.... you do know I live on the east coast right?

#3636 Hey Guys...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 18 April 2003 - 03:44 PM in Off Topic

And I would know how??

#3630 Hey Guys...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 18 April 2003 - 03:12 PM in Off Topic

Hello!! I didn't know he had a bro, but I don't really know anything besides he's Spoon. Nerfing's great! I'm hoping to have a war tomorrow, long as it isn't raining. But anyways enjoy the boards!

#3592 Spring Break Vano

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 17 April 2003 - 08:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Ooh.. I am interested. I'm not exactly sure what days I'm free, but I'd like to finally come over there and attend. I've got a bunch of pals that I'm sure would be able to attend, I just don't know what days they'll be free. I'll give updates whenever possible. *excited*

Try for this Saturday at 5. Call me or something if you want directions. Or just come by my house at like 4:30 or so. We can arage stuff. I'm kind of teaching a new guy, and getting the others back into it. It should be fun. Its at a playground and by 5 there shouldn't be any little kids around. But little kids are cute... we nerfed there a week or so ago and they were just running about like "Ohh ohh dart! I have a dart here!!!!" *holds out dart excitedly*. Hah, it's so cute!

#3584 Arwen Evnstr.

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 17 April 2003 - 06:47 PM in Off Topic

I wish I could come, but I'm on the east coast so no can do there...

#3548 Arwen Evnstr.

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 16 April 2003 - 05:04 PM in Off Topic

how many female nerfer's are there.

I believe there are three on this board. Myself, Julie, and ArwenEvnstr.

Oh, happy b-day, ArwenEvnstr, by the way.

#3524 Arwen Evnstr.

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 16 April 2003 - 12:38 PM in Off Topic

Thank you, Black Blade.

Nice to meet ya! I'm a new addition to the southern CA clan, and Spoon's gf.

Where you from?

Oh oh girl!! *points* There's another one!! Kool!!

Hi, I'm JT or Jen, whatever.

#3456 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 14 April 2003 - 05:36 PM in Off Topic

Hah, good for you girls! I hold my own all the time ;)

#3432 Dringing

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 13 April 2003 - 10:24 PM in Off Topic

My parents had a Buick Stationwagon that they got for 300 bucks and drove it for 5 years. They didn't have to do any 'extra' work to it and they sold it for 600. Look, you guys live in big cities right? Well I live in a small county with only two *real* cities in it. A few small towns and only 2 high schools. And the next county over isn't that big either. Cars go for cheap around here. Good cars too. Cheap cars where you are may be 'clunkers' but they all aren't around here. We have a good selection of cheap, non-dealer, good cars so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

#3372 Dringing

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 13 April 2003 - 10:21 AM in Off Topic

JT: I understand what you're saying.  I'm saying save up a little longer and get something cheap and new, or at least a newer used car with fewer miles.  Used cars, especially used cars that are that cheap, are simply more trouble than they're worth most of the time.  You get what you pay for and if someone is selling a car for $300 theres usually a REASON it's so cheap, whether or not they mention it up front.

Why can't you understand?! This is my *first* car. I don't want something expensive or new incase I wreck it or something. All I need is something small cheap and that runs that I can drive to school which is a whole mile. I'm just sick of riding the bus in the afternoon cause it takes 30+ minutes when I only live 5 minutes from school. That's about all I'd use it for, maybe a trip around town, but my town isn't that big here. I don't want a 'newer' car. I can get a perfectly good car for 500 bucks here. There are always lots of ads, and no, there isn't *always* something wrong with them. Do you understand?

That wasn't all the ads either. God, why can't you guys just believe what I say? You don't live around here so you don't frickin know. We have a bulletin board paper that has probably 100+ ads for cars in it, same for the thrifty nickle. They're cheap *and* run well. I will scan one if you don't believe me.

Can't someone ban jon or something? He's a frickin retard.

#3371 Spring Break Vano

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 13 April 2003 - 10:17 AM in Nerf Wars

It's a good 25 minutes from Busch. We could bring extra guns, or something, if you want to play...

No... see when I come down it's with a *school* thing. FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). We're going to Busch Gardens for our spring trip and I thought I could just meet you guys there and we could hang out. I'd love to war with you guys, but I don't think they'd let me go off to somewhere else to have a Nerf war, not to mention my mom would kill me <_< . I'm going to be having a war next Saturday though, LOTS, says he can't come that far for a war, but you might could come if you want. I'll give you more details next week if your intersted. Mostly I need to find out when I have to work next weekend.

#3370 Switch Shots Super

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 13 April 2003 - 10:13 AM in Modifications

ya i have had this problem before i was working on a ss2 and i found out that it wasn't the gun, it was the fucker who tried to mod it! i know how you are going to fix this, it is very e-z to do. what you do is get a 20 dollar bill and go get your self a fucking brand new gun.

You are such an asshole. You can't even find these any more, at least I can't.